Ghost Whisperer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duanep
duanep
25 Followers

Melinda was surprised, for a couple of reasons. The first reason was that she could finally see the couple in the shower with her, and the other reason was the older couple in the shower with her was as black as spades.

Melinda then lowered her eyes further down the older man's mid-section. Her eyes opened wide when she saw the large black cock.

It looked huge and it was the biggest male cock that Melinda Gordon had ever seen before in her young life.

The big black cock, it was already fully hard and it was pointing up at her.

She opened her mouth in shock at the sight of the big black cock.

It was the same big weapon that only a moment ago was rubbing seductively against her tender ass.

"Oh my god it's huge!" Melinda thought, licking her wet lips. "It's so much bigger than my husband's cock! I wonder if it will even fit in my pussy."

Melinda was suddenly embarrassed by the thought that she was actually thinking about a black stranger's large cock and how it would fit inside her pussy.

She looked back up to see the black male's face smiling back at her with a smug, knowing look.

His look told her that he knew what she was thinking about and that he knew what she wanted him to do with the big cock.

The black male could see that she was now acting like a female bitch in heat, and that she would be willing to do whatever they wanted her to do, with the couple, to achieve her own satisfaction.

The man had a look of pure sexual joy written on his face from seeing the gorgeous white female's naked body.

He could also tell from the way her ass had been moving against his hard cock earlier, that the woman was sexually ready for him to fuck her too.

The man was pleased to know that she was now acting like a wanton slut, who wanted him to fuck her married white pussy.

He then looked at her sweet looking face and noticed that she was looking up at him with her own devilish smile, as if to say to him, "okay come on! You want my big white ass; you can have it now, big man.

Melinda was confused as to why she was smiling back at him, but her body felt weak; all she could think of now was his large black cock pressing against her soft butt.

She was thinking how good it felt rubbing on her bare ass, and how it would feel even better in her pussy. She could not believe how big his black cock looked.

"Oh my god, his cock is so huge," she said to herself. "I want him to fuck me with that massive thing.

The man's voice said something to her that she could not understand.

His hands were on her shoulders, and he turned her body around to face the direction of the black female.

Melinda was now facing the naked woman again.

The older woman was very sexy too in her own right. She had much bigger tits than Melinda's, and they were a bit saggy.

Melinda thought the black women looked to be a lot older than her, but was still very sexy.

She felt strangely drawn to the black female's voluptuous naked black body.

The older black woman had huge breasts with big dark chocolate colored nipples. Her belly had a soft womanly bulge, but not bad for her age.

Her thighs were big, but they were thick and muscular looking, not fat.

Melinda thought she was an attractive woman and she wanted to kiss her again.

"I can't believe what I'm thinking," Melinda thought to herself. "Why can't I stop myself and what's wrong with me?"

Melinda heard a male voice softly whisper in her ear from behind her body. At the same time as the voice spoke to her, a puff of smoke went up her nose. She inhaled the smoke;

Then everything started to happen to her all at once, as if in a trance, or another dream.

Her head turned around to face the black man, his massive black cock still rubbing against her white ass cheeks.

Melinda kept thinking she had never seen a male cock like this one, before in her young life; it was so big and thick looking.

It was also the first time that she had ever seen a naked black cock.

His big black cock was making her pussy tingle, just looking at its massive size.

"Oh my god, it must be over 10 inches in length." She thought to herself.

The black woman reached up and guided Melinda's pretty face around to face her again.

Melinda's eyes were still a little hazy at first as she tried to focus on the other women in the shower.

The older woman reached out and again pulled her white body towards her own in a tight embrace. Her hands wrapped around her lower back.

Melinda' could feel her soft breasts crushed hard against the older woman's own huge tits. Her nipples were touching the older woman's big nipples.

The woman started moving her upper body in a circular motion against Melinda's soft breasts.

"Aheee," she moaned out as her breasts rubbed against the older woman's much larger breasts. She could feel the friction of the nipple-to-nipple contact, which was arousing her own sensitive nipples.

Melinda thought that the breast-to-breast massage which, she was receiving from the other women felt so fucking amazing.

"I can't wait until the black man fucks my aching pussy with his big cock," Melinda thought heatedly to herself. "Oh god, I need him to fuck me! I am so fucking horny right now!"

The older woman reached down and cupped Melinda's pussy mound with her hand. She then proceeded to move her hand under her open thighs.

She noticed that Melinda willingly tried to spread her legs out wider to allow her fingers easier access to her pussy.

The woman's finger found her pink clit and she started rubbing her clit with her finger.

The older woman could feel her trembling white body against her own body. She inserted her long finger into her already wet pussy and started to finger fuck Melinda.

"You like that, don't you, my little white slut!" the older man growled into Melinda's ear. She nodded as the woman fingered her soaking wet pussy faster.

"You're nothing more than a horny little slut, aren't you?" the man said again, rubbing his black cock up and down her ass crack.

"YES, YES I'M A HORNY LITTLE SLUT AND I NEED TO CUM!"

Melinda screamed out, bucking her hips into the woman's fingers and the man's cock still wedged between her doughy ass cheeks.

Melinda needed to cum so badly all she could feel was unanswered pleasure, and could not think of anything other than getting her own sexual release.

The man grabbed Melinda's shoulders and slowly pushed her down onto her knees in the shower. His sudden action resulted in the older woman's finger slipping out of her wet pussy.

Melinda groaned in frustration. She started to beg the woman.

"Oh please don't stop fingering my pussy! I am so close to cumming!"

The older woman smiled, and grabbed her by the back of her head and pulled her face into her black pussy.

The musky aroma of the black pussy in her face overwhelmed Melinda's senses.

Melinda could not help but let out a little sigh, as the woman took hold of her long hair and started rubbing her hairy cunt in her pretty face.

Then Melinda heard the sexy older women commanding voice speak to her. "Don't just sit there looking at my Chocolate pussy Bitch! Eat it".

Melinda had forgotten about her own sexual needs for the moment; because right now, she was more overwhelmed with the thought of wanting to taste her first women's pussy.

She timidly stuck out her tongue, and ran it down one of the woman's pussy lips. She felt the older woman's body shudder with pleasure as her tongue found her clit.

The black woman let out a lusty moan, when she felt the tongue on her clit. She then pushed her hairy cunt deeper into Melinda's pretty face.

Melinda was taken in by the moment and by her excitement in eating her first female pussy. She tried to push her face tighter into the older woman's black pussy to lick up the woman's sweet tasting nectar.

She could not believe that she was on her knees in her own shower eating out another woman's pussy. She was even surprised that the black woman's pussy actually tasted pretty good.

Melinda could hardly catch her breath because the older woman had her hands on the back of her head and was holding her head tightly against her steaming wet black cunt.

"Oh yes, white bitch, I am going to cum on your pretty face now," the woman said lustily. "That's it, suck it lick my clit you nasty married slut! Do it, oh yes! I'm cumming!

The man shouted out to her also, open your pretty mouth

Now you fucking bitch! I also want to see you licking on that pretty chocolate tasting pussy.

I also want to see you swallow all that tasty pussy juice in your pretty mouth, you fucking slut!"

Melinda could not believe that someone was talking to her in this matter and treating her like a common whore.

However, for some strange reason it excited the young married women being talked to like she was a piece of white trash.

Melinda Gordon was a happy, married young woman.

Whose life and dreams were about helping lost souls and helping the people crossover to a better life?

And yet here she was like a porn star, naked, wet, and horny and on her knees, licking out another woman's pussy. She could not understand what was happening to her.

All Melinda knew was that she could not control herself.

The black male behind her was busy playing with her white ass. She could feel the man spreading her ass cheeks apart with his hands, to Melinda's shock. She could feel the big head of his cock pushing against her wet pussy lips.

He was trying to press the big head of his fat cock in her tight cunt.

Ouch! Oh fucking god! She was moaning out.

Melinda wanted to scream at him to fuck her, but her nose was still deep in the older black, woman's cunt. Melinda wanted to pleasure her in the hope she would repay the favor later.

The large black man bent forward and wrapped his arms around her chest, getting a good feel of her big white tits as he pushed his massive cock deep inside her tiny pussy.

"It's too big to fit in my pussy!" Melinda cried out, pulling her mouth from the delicious tasting pussy she was eating. "Please stop, Mister! It's too big! It hurts!"

Melinda cried out as the large cock penetrated her.

Melinda fell forward again and moaned into the wet black pussy she was busy eating.

The result made the woman moan louder as the white homemaker's tongue went deeper inside her open pussy once again.

Melinda's face was buried deep in another woman's pussy, and at the same time her pussy was being fucked with a big black cock. Her young mind was very overwhelmed from the pleasure of it.

She licked, sucked, and bit down on the black woman's big clit, as every taste of her pussy seemed to make Melinda hornier and more determined to make the black woman cum on her face.

The man was taking his time pulling his big shaft in and out of her tight pussy, but Melinda could hear his loud groans of pleasure as he started to increase his fucking tempo in her pussy.

The big cock inside her was now fucking her very hard and fast.

The older man's big black cock was battering her tight, white pussy with every deep stroke; his long cock was reaching a depth inside her, a place that no cock had ever reached before.

Melinda pulled her face back from the woman's pussy, losing her remaining control, and started yelling back at the man fucking her.

"Oh god, that feels so good," she blurted out. "Yes, please fuck me with that big cock! It's so deep! YES! Fuck me! Please that feels so goddamn big inside my pussy! TAKE ME!"

Melinda could not even grasp what she was saying at that instant, or even comprehend what was going on in her own mind. All she could think about was the cock fucking her pussy and, for the first time in her life, she felt like a sexy, dog bitch.

She had her nude body bent over in the shower, and an unknown man was fucking the shit out of her with a fat black cock. She could feel her body responding to the cock in her pussy.

The man was now pounding harder into her tight little pussy. He continued to fuck her with long deep strokes, while he was holding onto her soft white tits for balance.

Melinda started bucking her hips wildly back towards the big cock, bouncing her big ass back against his hips to meet his big cock as it penetrated her pussy.

She continued moving her big ass in a perfect rhythm to his cock.

The man was surprised that this sweet, angel-faced, innocent looking young woman could fuck like this.

He could not believe how good she was fucking him with her big, white, ass moving in a steady rhythm with his cock.

Then again, he knew she was sexually out of her mind right now and the young Melinda Gordon did not have a clue as to what she was doing now.

Melinda started moving her big ass like nothing she had ever done before during sex or even knew she could do. Her ass was bucking up and down just as fast as the black cock would slam in her pussy.

The smell of the older woman's pussy on her face was intoxicating for Melinda as she drove her tongue deeper and deeper in her open pink gash.

The black woman dug her sharp nails into the back of Melinda's head, forcing her tongue to go deeper into her cunt as her climax approached. She began to scream out, and her cries of ecstasy were from a language Melinda had never heard before.

The man even pulled his cock out of her tight white pussy and stepped back for a moment to watch as the black woman's eyes rolled back into her head.

The older woman started cumming hard all over Melinda's pretty face. She cried out her ecstasy while holding Melinda's white face tightly against her pussy.

Melinda had no choice but to take the older woman's powerful climax on her face as the older woman squirted out her juices. She closed her eyes while her pretty face was soaked with the older woman's cum.

Melinda looked up and got a cold blast of shower water, cleaning up her pretty cum coated face, before turning back to look at the couple.

The man was supporting the woman still leaning against the shower wall. He made sure she was comfortable, and then turned back to Melinda.

His massive hard black cock swung between his legs, and try as she might Melinda just could not take her eyes off his huge looking, dark meat.

"You like this hard black cock, do you slut?" the man said in a booming voice, "Well don't just sit there, slut! Get over here and suck on my big black cock!"

Melinda was stunned at first by the way the black man was speaking to her because nobody else had ever spoken to her in this way before.

The man was ordering her to obey him like she was just a common whore and had no mind of her own.

However, for some unknown reason, to her, there was something about the older black man and his words to her.

The voice and the way he spoke to her made her want to submit her body willingly to him.

The man spoke again in a harsh tone and he called her by name, Melinda Gordon.

"Get on your hands and knees, bitch, and crawl over here now," the man growled. "I want to see you on your hands and knees.

I want to see that fat white ass of yours, Mrs. Gordon! On all fours and I want to watch those big boobs jiggling as you come to me."

Melinda, as if in a hypnotic trance, actually crawled over to him in her own shower as sprays of water cascaded down over her nude body and down her back.

She knelt in front of the man, taking his large cock in her tiny hands.

Melinda stared at that wonderful looking piece of black man-meat with a dreamy expression on her cute face, as she lovingly stroked up and down the long shaft with her tiny hands.

The black man looked down at the pretty white girl that was down on her knees in the shower. She was now lovingly stroking his big cock with her tiny little hands?

He was pleased to see the beautiful Mrs. Gordon on her knees and worshiping his big black cock with her hands.

The man was also thinking about the situation as he looked into her big brown eyes.

He was looking deep at her soul to see what the future had in store for Melinda.

He could see that Melinda's own soul was now going to be lost forever and that she was never going to be the same person ever again.

He knew that the former happy life of Mrs. Gordon was about to end once and for all.

The man could now see just what the future had in store for Melinda Gordon and that she was about to sink into a world of lost love and her own sexual depravity.

The man also was fully aware that the Demon Romano had gotten what he wanted tonight with Melinda.

The man knew that Mrs. Gordon's hot body, and her mind and her soul were now Romano's for the taking, if he wanted.

The shower water was still cascading down over her upper back and running down her ass.

The man, for a brief second or two, almost felt sorry for the future of Mrs. Gordon, until he saw those big brown eyes of hers, looking at his cock.

She was looking at my large cock now as if, my big black cock had mesmerized her, or put or in a trance.

Then it all came back to me, I have materialized again here on Earth for a reason. So fuck this white bitch! and her troubles because that's not my concern.

I might as well enjoy my time in the real world and her scrumptious body, while I have the chance.

Then he thought about the cute naked white girl again still on her knees, stroking his hard cock.

I did not want to waste what little time that I had on Earth by just getting a hand job from the pretty white bitch, when she had such a pretty mouth.

Melinda enjoyed the feeling of having the long cock in her tiny hands, massaging up and down the hard shaft. She was awed by its impressive size and shape.

She also knew that the big cock was capable of reaching a depth inside her pussy that no other cock had ever reached before.

The man's big black cock was almost as thick as her small wrist and it had to be at least 3 to 4 inches longer then her husband's cock.

Melinda looked up at the man's face and noticed the mad look that came over the man's cold, black eyes. It was as if that look was some kind of unknown signal to her to obey him.

Instinctively, she knew what he now wanted her to do with him.

Melinda knew he wanted her to suck on his black cock. So she took a deep breath and opened her mouth as wide as she could manage, before inserting the cock in her mouth.

The black cock was massive inside her small mouth and the large cock quickly filled her entire mouth full.

Melinda tried to fight off the initial gag reflex from the fat cock stuffed in her mouth.

She even fought hard not to cough or choke as she swallowed down as much of the big cock as she could fit in her mouth.

Her mouth felt stretched out to the limit as the black man's massive meat slid down her throat.

The man moaned out as he pushed more of his thick black cock meat into her small mouth.

Tears begin forming in Melinda's big brown eyes as she tried very hard not to gag on the monster cock filling her mouth.

Then she heard a grunting noise, while he begins to fuck her mouth with the big cock. He starts to move his hips forward, pushing more of the big fat cock in to her mouth.

Melinda begins to run her tongue along the bottom of his black shaft, while trying to suck on the big cock filling her mouth. She only manages to get about 6 inches in her tiny mouth before gagging on it. She quickly pulls her mouth back from his cock removing the big cock from her mouth.

To try to catch her breath before putting it back in her mouth again. Her head starts bobbing up and down on his cock at the same time that her hands were pumping up and down the shaft.

The man was very pleased by her eagerness to suck on his black cock. He could tell that she was not that experienced at giving blowjobs, but what she lacked in her cock sucking skills was more than made up for with her eagerness to try to suck on his big cock.

duanep
duanep
25 Followers
123456...9