Ghost Whisperer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duanep
duanep
25 Followers

He also liked having Melinda Gordon on her knees sucking on his black cock while her husband was at work.

"I guess her wet mouth sucking my cock feels good after all," he said to himself. He reached his hands out to grab the back of her head to pull her face down on his cock. He started to increase his pace, fucking her mouth by using his hands to help guide her face up and down his cock.

Melinda still could not believe no one has gotten her off yet. She started slurping on his fat dick hoping if she gave him an amazing blowjob, the man and his female partner would let her cum also.

Her head bobbed up and down faster along his shaft, and the man growled and moaned in a foreign language that she did not understand.

His massive cock was sliding between Melinda's wet open lips as the shower water ran down her full figured body, cascading over her big ass.

The man reached down and grabbed Melinda's white breasts. He started to squeeze her soft tits roughly.

The rough handling of her tender young breasts caused Melinda to moan out, both from the pain of his rough, pawing of her boobs and also because of the big, black cock now filling her mouth.

The pain was intense at first, but despite the rough handling of her breast and the huge cock jack hammering in her mouth.

Melinda started to enjoy the rough treatment. The initial pain she had felt was now turning to pleasure in her body.

"Oh god how can I like this?" she wondered to herself, "But god help me, I do like him hurting my breasts and having his big filthy cock in my mouth."

Melinda scraped her white teeth along his shaft, causing the man to howl with delight, and then he thrust his cock a couple more times deep down her throat before pulling his cock out of her open mouth.

The man cried out, "I'm cumming bitch!" before he aimed his erupting cock right at Melinda's pretty face.

The Black man was also taking careful aim as he shot his cum on her pretty face. He wanted to make sure he covered every inch of her cute face and her breasts with his flying cum.

He also aimed the erupting cum at her open mouth and, before Melinda knew what was going on, he shot some of his cum right into her mouth.

Melinda nearly choked on the massive amount of cum he sent shooting down her throat, but finally a few last little droplets landed on her full breasts.

She now had so much cum inside her mouth that she struggled to swallow it all without chocking.

The woman crawled up to her, tilted Melinda's chin up towards her face, and softly kissed her neck, calming Melinda down and allowing her to swallow most of the black man's seed.

The black woman held her tightly as Melinda swallowed the last drops of his cum down her throat.

Melinda was now breathing very hard and her face was drenched with cum from the large load that he just deposited on her face.

The older woman began to rub her hands all over Melinda's cum soaked face.

"I think you did a great job trying to suck on his big cock Melinda," the woman said, "but did you like sucking it?"

"Oh yes I did like sucking on his big black cock," Melinda smiled.

"Relax Melinda you will experience more pleasure tonight. I think that we had better clean you up first before I take you to bed.

The black woman pulled a stunned and horny Melinda under the showerhead, letting the water clean off her cum soaked face and body.

Once Melinda was clean, she leaned over to her and asked, "Are you ready to be finished off too?"

"Yes," Melinda moaned out weakly.

Then the older women reached out, taking the Ghost Whisperer by the hand, to help her step out of the shower.

They both dried off their naked bodies, using one off the big, white bath towels hanging on the wall. Once she was dry, the older black woman led her to the bedroom.

Melinda and the woman embraced. Their lips touched softly while their massive chests crushed together. She groaned as her big boobs squashed together with the other woman's even larger breasts.

"Baby, my name is Angel," the black woman said, "and I promise I will make you feel so good." She then pushed Melinda back onto the bed.

Melinda landed on her back with her arms and legs lewdly spread. Her cute face looked flushed from her recent sexual encounter in the shower.

Angel was enjoying the view that the recently fucked young woman presented to her. She was lying flat on her back on the bed. She had her arms by her sides but her legs were wide open.

Angel could see her pink pussy lips was still gaping, open obviously from the big black cock fucking her earlier in the shower. Her big white breasts were lying flat on her ribcage and hanging off to the side of her chest. She knew the sexy white bitch was ready for more action.

Angel saw Melinda now sitting up on her elbows and looking in the direction of her bathroom to see if the man. she had just sucked off and recently fucked was still in the bathroom.

Angel climbed on top of Melinda's body, but saw the brown-haired woman's eyes go wide as she looked for the man with the monster cock.

"It is okay child," Angel said sexily, "he's had his fun with you for now and he's gone. It's just you and me." Her fingers toyed with Melinda's rock hard, tiny, pink nipples.

Melinda grinned back at the sexy Angel before rolling her over, getting Angel on her back on her soft bed. She giggled as she drove her face between the women's massive black boobs.

Her lips began to plant tiny little kisses on every inch of the women's enormous black tit flesh. She then opened her mouth and engulfed one of Angel's breasts in her mouth.

Angel moaned out from the pleasure of having her big nipple's sucked by the younger married woman.

Melinda could tell, by the woman's response to her sucking on her big nipples that she was enjoying what she was doing.

She began to lower her face down her black body, planting tiny kisses on her soft heaving belly. She reached her hands back up to grab her big breasts.

Melinda's hands groped Angel's breasts, making her cry out as her hands stroked her erect nipples. Kissing slowly down her body, Melinda moved past her belly button, moving closer and closer to Angel's hairy black snatch.

Melinda was so horny and wet that her inner thighs were slick with her own flowing juices. But, she really needed another taste of Angel's sweet tasting, black pussy. She pressed her face tightly against Angel's pussy.

Melinda stuck her tongue out, catching Angel's wet pussy lips between her tongue and lip.

The older black woman groaned and bucked her hips as Melinda's perfect tongue teased her pussy lips. Lust overpowered Melinda as her tongue licked Angel's pussy lips while her hands were pulling and squeezing Angel's massive tits.

Melinda's tongue parted open Angel's pussy lips and the sexy young wife pushed her tongue deep into Angel's cunt. Angel ran her fingers though her long hair, groaning out inaudible sounds as Melinda worked her tongue inside her wet pussy.

"MMMMMMM baby, that's it lick Angel's sweet tasting, chocolate pussy," Angel moaned. "Fuck it with your hot tongue, Melinda! Make me cum! Now, Bitch! I want to cum inside your pretty mouth."

Melinda willingly complied with, the black women's words.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good! Lick that clit bitch!" Angel wrapped her big thighs around Melinda's head, holding her face tightly pressed against her pussy.

Melinda's face was now smothered between Angels black thighs.

"Stick your tongue out, bitch!" Angel yelled.

"Huh?" Melinda said, pulling up enough to hear her. "What did you want me to do?"

"I said stick it out bitch."

Melinda stuck out her tongue as the woman asked her to do

"That's good," Angel said. "Now I am going to fuck your mouth."

Melinda was confused at first, but then she felt the woman's thighs pulling her face forward until her tongue made contact again with her clit.

Angel started to buck her big ass up and down on the bed while holding Melinda's face in place between her thighs.

"Oh that feels great," Angel said, shivering. "Just keep your tongue out and I will fuck your mouth with my pussy." Angel continued to buck her hips up and down on the bed, rubbing her clit on Melinda's tongue.

"Oh you learn fast, Baby, now grab my big tits and squeeze them hard! Make them hurt, Melinda. That's it, sugar, squeeze my tits harder."

Angel looked down in between her own voluptuous breasts to see the top of Melinda's head between her thighs and her hand squeezing. She also liked the view of Melinda's big, white ass sticking up as she continued to hump her pussy on her pretty face.

Angel wondered what Jim would think if he walked in right now and saw his wife's ass sticking up and her face in a black woman's pussy.

She was sure he would be shocked to see his pretty wife's face buried in her black box, but what would he do about it? If Jim walked in right now and saw her face munching on her black pussy.

"Oh shit!" Angel thought to herself. "I almost forgot to say what Romano wanted me to say to her."

"Melinda," she said aloud, "you will be my own personal pussy slave from now on. You will crave pussy, as well as big cocks, to violate your once proud married, pussy. From now on, you will only want cocks that are bigger than your husband's, to satisfy your sexual needs.

"Melinda, you will be our own personal sex slave to play with. From now on, you will no longer have the will to say no to anyone who wants to play with your body."

Melinda did not hear what the woman had said because her face was still buried in Angel's wet pussy. She was also too busy playing with Angel's big tits and thinking how great the woman's massive breasts felt in her hands, while she continued to lick on her delicious tasting pussy.

Angel increased her tempo, bucking her hips up and down, rubbing her hairy pussy into Melinda's pretty white face.

Melinda's tongue flashed up and down Angel's wet pussy, tasting all her pre-cum as she heard Angel's breathing getting shorter and louder.

"Oh, yes!" Angel cried out. "That's it! Lick my pussy baby! Oh yes! Lick me there, oh yeah, Bitch!"

Angel moaned shaking her head back and forth, as her orgasm started to build.

"Stick your tongue further into my pussy bitch! Angel screamed; "I want you to taste my juicy cunt!"

Melinda stuck her tongue in as far as it could go. Curling it up inside Angel's pink slit, she brought out more and more of Angels delicious tasting pussy juice.

Melinda had just experienced eating Angel's juicy pussy again and to her surprise, she actually liked the taste of Angel's juices in her mouth.

Then the dam broke.

I'm cumming!" Angel gasped. "Oh, yes baby lick that stuff right out of me! Taste my pussy juice, Slut! Yes!!"

Melinda liked pleasuring the older woman. She waited a minute before lifting her face out of Angel's wet and juicy cunt.

Her cute face was now covered in the older woman's sticky juices and Melinda licked up as much of her sweet tasting cum as she could manage.

Angel crawled up the bed to recover and laid her head back on a pillow. Melinda picked up a towel and cleaned Angel's pussy juice from her face.

Angel was in awe of the young woman sitting nude on the bed with her. The white girl was so cute, with her big brown eyes and her curvy white body.

Angel knew that the married Melinda Gordon would never be the same again when Romano finished with her later, but enough wasting time worrying about that. She had more in store for her hot young body before she relinquished her to the others to play with.

The older woman knew Melinda had thought the man who had fucked her in the shower was well hung but she was about to have her tight little pussy shocked even more now. Angel had an even bigger toy she planned to fuck Melinda with, and she knew that when she finished with her body, the married woman would be fully broken in for what was still to come for her later.

Angel laughed at the thought that the Ghost Whisperer would now be so obsessed with sex that she would have no time to help the lost souls to cross over; she would be too busy fucking anyone that knew her dirty little secret.

Melinda finished cleaning her face off and giggled as she wondered if she did a good job on Angel's pussy. She timidly turned to look at the black woman's voluptuous naked body on the bed. Her big brown eyes opened wide when she saw Angel in bed, on her knees, holding a huge fake cock.

Angel now had in her hands a massive black dildo. It was 12 inches long, and thicker than Melinda's forearm. Melinda could not help, but feel a bit intimidated by the massive dildo's size; it looked so big and menacing.

Then Melinda's eyes noticed the size of the large bulbous head on the plastic cock.

"Oh god, I don't think that cock head will even fit inside my pussy," Melinda thought, shuddering.

Melinda suddenly became scared, of that giant thing, and started to back up on the bed, retreating away from the massive dildo.

"Come here baby, I've got this big black cock and I'm going to fuck you so hard," Angel said, grinning at Melinda as she crawled across the bed.

Melinda was still so horny, but that plastic cock looked like it would rip her tiny pussy apart. She decided to run away from the woman. But when she turned and moved towards the bedroom door, she was suddenly pushed backwards on the bed.

Melinda soon found herself lying on her back with her arms and legs spread out wide and tied to her bedposts. She tried to struggle free of her tight bonds but she looked on, helpless, as Angel leaned over her nude body.

The older woman started to rub her index finger across Melinda's damp pussy lips, sending a shiver up the young Ghost Whisperer's spine.

The black ropes held her hands tight to the bed.

Melinda made another attempt to free her wrist from the ropes that bound her to the bed. But soon she gave up the fight of trying to free herself. When she looked down between her spread legs, she sees the sexy older black woman again.

Angel begins to lower her face down towards Melinda's pussy and slowly slipped her long tongue out and licked Melinda's soaking wet pussy lips. Melinda groaned from the contact of the woman's tongue on her clit.

Melinda moaned, her wanton body beginning to respond to the licking. She drove her fat ass into the bed covers as Angel used her amazing tongue to tease her dripping wet pussy.

The heavy- scented smell of sex was in the air as Angel's hands rubbed Melinda's inner thighs and hips and as her tongue slips its way inside her cunt. She was leaking so much pre- cum that her pussy was well lubed. Angel's tongue fitted easily inside her.

With Angel's tongue, pumping, away inside of her, Melinda's entire body was bouncing and shaking on the bed from the sexual force building in her pussy and body. Her tits were bouncing on her chest like crazy when Melinda looked up into her bedroom mirror. She watched as another woman pleasured her naked, bound body.

"Angel please let me cum; I want to cum so badly," Melinda begged her sexy, older captor.

Angel did not look up. Instead, she forced her long tongue deeper into Melinda's pussy, making her gasp and groan in shock. She licked up all her juices, and then tongued her clit, lightly licking her ultra-sensitive pleasure button.

Melinda was racked with the need to be pleasured for such a long time. "It's now or never," she thought in her mind, with building frustration.

"Oh yes, I need to cum. please make me cum, Angel," she moaned out.

Angel knowingly continued her sexual assault on her white pussy with her long tongue and with every touch of her tongue on her clit. She knew Melinda was getting close to her impending orgasm.

Melinda no longer even cared if this was a dream or not; all she wanted now was to cum, and Angel's very talented tongue was getting her so close.

Angel's eyes looked up to see the sweat dripping down Melinda's forehead. She could also see the sweat on her big boobs as well, and her nipples were already hard. Her chest quivered from the heavy breathing. Her pretty face grimaced, and her mouth hung open.

Angel knew the hot little wife was about to cum from her expert lovemaking skills, but it was not yet time for her release.

Melinda knew she was getting closer to having the massive orgasm that had been building up inside her for the past two weeks.

"I know, Melinda, you want to cum," Angel said to her, "but you still have a lot to learn about yourself first." The older woman sat up and removed her tongue from Melinda's pussy making the brunette groan in disappointment.

Melinda was so close and to be stopped again just made her hornier and more willing to please her new black lover, if it would help satisfy her own needs.

Angel knew this and the black woman was intent on driving Melinda over the edge, to a point of no return. She knew that when she was finished with her body tonight, there would be no turning back, to her normal life.

Melinda was confused by the sudden removal of the woman's tongue from her pussy and tried to tilt her head upwards to talk to Angel, but as she did Angel picked up her massive black dildo and shoved it between Melinda's open legs, and into her wet pussy.

Melinda tried to scream, but she could not.

Angel worked the massive dildo into her pussy, stretching it out and bringing Melinda a skull shattering mixture of pleasure and pain.

The big fake cock was breaking in Melinda's pussy as Angel continued to thrust it in and out of her white pussy as hard as she could.

The pain was blinding for Melinda as the huge dildo invaded her once tight young pussy. The huge black dildo slid back and forth inside her opening. She could feel it stretching her out.

"Oh, god; stop Angel, it is too big," she screamed in her head.

Melinda tried to scream and scream loud from the pain, but heard nothing come out of her mouth but silence. She pulled and tugged the ropes, trying once again to break free, of her bonds.

The huge dildo went deeper and deeper inside her gaping hole, hurting her and stretching her pussy out even more.

Melinda then noticed Angel's kind smile getting wider and scarier as she took her past her own threshold of pain and pleasure.

Tears started to form in her big brown eyes. The next powerful thrust made her burst into sobs as the dildo filled her tight cunt completely. She let out one more yell that only her own mind could hear, before the pain filled her mind and she passed out.

The first thing Melinda saw when she opened her eyes was the clear, blue sky above her, and there was the smell of fresh grass filling her nostrils.

The whistle of the wind was blowing though leaves and Melinda felt no pain; she was at some kind of peace with herself. Opening her eyes, Melinda realized she was back in the jungle village again. Not only that, she was now surrounded by many naked black men. The men were holding burning torches and dancing around her.

Melinda, in fear for her safety, tried to run away, only to find she could not run, because her body was tied to something. She could not move her arms or her legs.

She felt her ankles touching something. She craned her neck behind her to see a large stone table directly behind her, covered in black cloth. Looking down for the first time Melinda saw she was not naked but wearing some kind of black leather dress that was stuck to her curvy body.

The dress was strapless so her tits were nearly popping out of the tight leather binding. Her nipples were also fully aroused and rock hard and poking up through the material.

The dress was also so short that her thighs were fully exposed and the hemline of her dress was only stopping a little below her pussy.

Melinda felt very exposed in this nothing dress. She could even feel a soft breeze blowing on her naked pussy.

duanep
duanep
25 Followers
1...34567...9