Ghost Whisperer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duanep
duanep
25 Followers

"Oh my god, I do not even have on any underwear."

She also noticed her hard nipples poking out of the top of the dress. "My god, I might as well be naked because this outfit makes me look like a cheap hooker."

She tried to turn her neck around only to find a big black choker necklace wrapped tightly round her neck.

Melinda could not stop thinking about the skimpy dress that she was wearing. She felt so ashamed at being dressed in an outfit like this.

She knew that part of her pussy had to be visible to anyone looking at her body. She also knew her ass was excessively too big for this short of a dress to cover her big bottom completely.

Melinda knew that her big butt had to be hanging out partially exposed as well for anyone to look at, and her nipples were poking out so much that she felt naked already.

Melinda looked down at the men, who were only a couple of feet below her. All the men were naked, with their cocks semi-hard and swinging freely between their legs.

The men were all wearing white face paint, making them look scarier than they were but Melinda was more scared of her current bound situation to be worried by, face paint.

The big drum beats started up again and the men started to dance around her body.

The men were also singing a native chant while they were stomping their bare feet on the ground.

Their foot stomping was sending the dust flying up in front of them. They moved around her bound body, with all their eyes focused on her skimpily clad white body.

Melinda started to struggle against her bonds to get free but they were tightly wrapped and the brunette was going nowhere. Despite her struggles to get free, she couldn't stop looking at the men's exposed cocks and thinking about them.

"I cannot believe what is happening to me. I had never even seen a naked black cock before in my life, until my dream; and in my dream I was literally begging a black stranger to fuck me with his cock. I even had sex with a woman, and I am not a lesbian. Why did I do that? I am a happily married woman who loves my husband."

Melinda felt flushed when she thought about her recent sexual activity with the couple, first in the shower and later with the woman in her own bed.

"I have to stop this." She was also now feeling guilty for cheating on Jim. "However, I never actually cheated on my husband, this is only a dream." She tried to reason with herself for a logical explanation in her mind as to what's happening to her now.

Then she heard the male voices of the black dancers, and she knew she was in trouble because the minute she looked at all the cocks dancing around her, she could feel the need again to have sex again.

The naked males were starting to form a circle around the frightened and confused Melinda. The naked men started dancing and yelling at her while shaking their big, naked cocks in her direction. Some of the naked dancers were now grabbing their cocks in their hands, stroking the hard shafts, while they looked at the helpless skimpily attired, bound, white woman.

The men then started bouncing and shaking their hardening cocks in front of her before they stepped even closer to her tied up body. Melinda could now feel the searing heat of the hard cocks rubbing on her exposed thighs. She groaned as four or five hard dicks started rubbing against her soft legs leaving trails of pre-cum dripping down her thighs and running down her legs.

Melinda continued to struggle as hands began to move up her dress, rubbing her thighs and up to her bare white ass. A hand was now fondling her white butt, and another hand was pinching her soft, white ass.

"Ouch! Stop that!" she screamed but she saw that one of the men in front of her looked to be laughing at her discomfort.

The naked men's hands seemed to be everywhere on her body at once. She could feel hands touching her ass and rubbing her in intimate places.

"Oh god, stop that!" she cried out as a black hand ran under her dress to touch her naked pussy. Melinda wanted to cry and scream, but the hand was now rubbing against her pussy and making her feel hotter by the minute.

The man started rubbing on Melinda's clit and she knew he was making her body respond to his touch. The naked man also noticed her hardening pink nipples poking out over the top of her dress. He could feel the wetness as he continued to work on the young, white woman's pussy.

Melinda knew her body was defeated and she could no longer control her emotions any longer. This was just too much for her young mind and body to take, seeing all the naked black cocks.

"I cannot control myself any longer. Ouch!" A hand had just pinched her nipple and her pussy let loose. "Oh yes I am cumming!" she moaned out quietly to herself, but the hand that was now touching her pussy felt her climax on his fingers. He knew that the hot white beauty was broken and ready for more.

Melinda closed her eyes knowing that she just had an incredible orgasm. She felt ashamed and defeated at the same time, but it had to be over now. "I will wake up soon from this dream; please wake up" she was thinking; but then she felt her body moving. "What is happening?"

The circle she was tied to started to lower her down; now her body was being tied spread-eagle on a large wooden circle. Melinda felt weak and defeated. She tried to move her body, but it was useless. Her hands and legs were now tightly secured in this position. She could feel her pussy fluid running down her legs and knew it was from her own recent orgasm.

The naked males continued their dance. Melinda knew she was helpless to stop them from doing anything they wanted to do with her body. The naked dancers all started to touch their white prize. The dancers either rolled under or jumped over the wooden circle, getting them closer to Melinda.

Melinda opened her eyes and noticed an ugly person looking at her, bringing more fear to her helpless situation. The naked man who now loomed over her prone and spread body had missing teeth. But then she also saw his black cock; it looked even larger and more menacing than the dildo that, the woman had fucked her with earlier.

She started to imagine and wonder if the huge cock would even fit in her white pussy. "I might be able to fuck that black cock; it might fit me. I was broken in earlier.

Oh god, what am I thinking?" But she could not stop looking at the other hard cocks that were surrounding her.

The other black men's eyes were all looking at Melinda like she was a piece of white meat. The black hands started to grab her leather-confined boobs and squeeze them hard, making her moan. Then, she felt her dress being yanked down.

Melinda groaned as her big, white tits bounced out again in front of the many horny naked men. Then her short dress was being pulled up over her big hips. Now her naked pussy was fully exposed to everyone. Suddenly, her dress was ripped off her body, leaving Melinda bound and very naked.

The black hands softly rubbed her nude form as the drums got louder and louder, and Melinda heard something being wheeled towards her bound body. It was an old cauldron; she could hear the liquids inside the cauldron bubbling.

"Oh gods no, please stop!" She was afraid they intended to boil her in the cauldron. Two of the black men nearest to her dipped their hands inside the cauldron. They came out with their hands covered in some kind of sticky looking grease, which was a very bright shade of yellow.

The mixture was then slopped right onto Melinda's naked breast, and slowly the men began to rub it into her skin. The mixture was rubbed on her big tits and the sweet smell of it made Melinda relax instantly.

The sloppy goop was then slapped on her naked pussy, on her legs and her stomach. It felt like at least a dozen hands were trying to rub the sweet- smelling mixture all over her naked body.

With each passing second Melinda started to feel more relaxed. "There must be over thirty or so men rubbing this sticky stuff on my naked body." She thought about the last time that she felt this good. It was back at college when she had smoked weed for the first time in her dorm room with her boyfriend.

"I was so high from the stuff that he had given me to smoke. I did not even realize that my boyfriend. He had already opened my blouse. The little stinker had even managed to pull my bra all the way up to expose my naked breasts to him before I even knew what was going on. It felt so good the way he touched my naked titties for the first time that I even let him play with my bare breasts for a while. He had me so high that I even allowed him to talk me into taking off my jeans.

"He kept telling me 'It's OK Melinda, I love you' as he pulled off my jeans. I even remembered telling him 'That is as far as you get tonight, mister. I will only let you see me in my panties and bra.' But as I sat on the couch in my white panties, he convinced me to remove my bra. I was trying to say no to him and suddenly; I realized my tits were already out of the bra anyway.

"Then I laughed and said 'Oops too late for hiding my twins from you anymore since they're already exposed.' I said 'Ok baby, I will lose the bra too.' I sat there on the couch and smoked more weed while he feasted on my titties. It felt so good to finally be topless for the first time in front of my boyfriend, while he sucked on my bare breast; it was making my pussy so wet.

"I was feeling so good that night that I almost let him fuck me. Tom had actually managed to remove my panties without me even knowing he had removed them. I was totally surprised to find out that I was now sitting on the couch without my panties on. I wondered how he managed to remove my panties without me knowing it.

"I felt so free to be naked in front of my boyfriend for the first time and the way he was touching my body all over, made me feel good. He continued to touch my naked body, all over in places that I had never allowed him to touch before but had only dreamed about. I was ready for him that night and I wanted him to fuck my virgin pussy.

"Then when Tom removed his pants and I saw his cock. I started to laugh at him and I could not stop laughing. Tom did not find me laughing at him very funny. He left the room that night mad as hell. I tried to explain that I was not making fun of his cock but he would not listen to me, because I still could not stop laughing."

Now the strange smelling yellow goop was having the same effect on her senses as the weed did to her in college days. Melinda was feeling light-headed and the aroma was affecting her inhibitions.

The circle she was tied to suddenly started to lift up in the air. Lifting the dangling Melinda a few inches off the stone table was allowing a man to lie on the table and rub the calming goo into her back.

Melinda's entire body was soon coated in a thick layer of yellow goo and it made her body feel warm. The goo that was covering her naked flesh started to make her happy for some strange reason. She did not know why though.

Her pussy started dripping with her own juices as the man underneath her began to rub the goo on her big ass. He took his time rubbing each cheek before rubbing a good amount of the goo into her ass crack. He then slid his gooey finger inside her asshole making Melinda moan in pleasure, as his finger slid between her large ass cheeks.

The rest of the male tribe was dancing around her tied, greased-up body as the drums grew louder and the jungle heat got even hotter. Melinda moaned as the naked men danced around her. Even the man fingering her asshole had gone back to dancing around her goo-covered body.

The sticky, yellow substance was starting to dry and Melinda felt so horny. A man was standing next to her slightly hovering body. Suddenly he smacked his hand across her left breast. Then he smacked her right breast too. Her tits danced on her chest as he punished them. The pain shook Melinda's body but the harsh contact turned her on more, sending more cum dripping out of her pussy and down her goo-covered legs. Another larger, man grabbed hold of her cheek and made her look at the man who was, slapping her tits.

Melinda let out a light moan as he hit her tits again and again. Then for the next hits the black man used his large cock and slapped her tits with his dick as hard as he could. Underneath her, another man had slid onto the stone table and he was smacking her big goo covered ass, making her jump.

Melinda had never been treated like this before in her young life by anyone. But the abuse on her naked body was turning her on more and more, so much that every hard hit on her body made her pussy wetter.

Then, more men started to gather around her body with their hard cocks swinging gently in the breeze, taking turns with her while Melinda's boobs and ass continued to be slapped hard by the men's hands. One man pinched both of her nipples and tugged on them, stretching out her breasts.

Melinda was feeling very aroused as the crowd of naked men gathered around her naked body, rubbing their massive cocks a few inches away from her. Her pussy was soaking wet with her own juices. The last man spanking her tits stopped, and then he started rubbing his cock down underneath her left boob.

Another cock rubbed her right boob, slowly tit fucking the tied-up Melinda. Another cock landed on the top of her white breast, rubbing against her hard nipple.

Two more men started to rub their cocks on her soft cheeks and into her hair. Another cock worked its way into Melinda's mouth, and she moaned as the massive black cock filled up her mouth. One black man stood between her legs, pushed his big cock into Melinda's pussy, and quickly started to fuck her dripping wet cunt.

The black African spanking her ass now pushed his dick up deeper inside her well-lubed asshole.

The other men's big black, cocks were now rubbing on every exposed inch of Melinda's white body. Soon the Ghost Whisperer found herself moaning out in ecstasy as her young body continued to be used like a fuck toy by all the black men.

Her young body was shaking with lust as the men continued to dominate and fuck her white body senseless with their big black cocks. Melinda was feeling lost in the moment of having her young body being ravished by all the naked black natives fucking her body.

Melinda was thinking "Oh god yes, fuck me with those big cocks. Oh god no! What am I thinking! I ran out of birth control pills and I could get pregnant!" She pictured herself giving birth to a very dark baby while her husband Jim looked on with sadness in his eyes. Then the strange and intoxicating fumes from the goo filled her head with no other thoughts other than sex.

The men's black cocks rubbed over her flat midsection up and down her shapely legs, even rubbing against her feet. No part of her naked body went untouched by the men as the drums beat louder and the chanting song turned more into grunts and groans of sexual pleasure. The black men were now touching every inch of her naked body.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out, "I have a cock in my ass and one in my pussy. Yes oh god I'm begging you to fuck me, because it feels so good!" A black cock was between her creamy white breasts also fucking her tits.

The black toothless man was now reaching for her face and was trying to turn her face in the direction of his big dick. Melinda was now looking at the large black cock that was resting by her closed mouth.

She looked at the big cock for only a second before she willingly opened her mouth to let him try to enter, her mouth but the huge cock would not fit into her tiny mouth, partly because of the way she was tied. The man just stood there while she licked on his mushroom head but he seemed content with having her licking his cock.

She was unable to move her bound body because she was still sandwiched between two men fucking her body at the same time. She could barely move her head enough to lick the black cock by her face. A man was on top of her grunting as he pounded his cock in her pussy, while another cock was fucking her tiny ass.

"I cannot believe that two men are fucking me like this. Oh my ass, it burns, but it feels so good!" But someone else was now grabbing her face again, interrupting her thought.

Melinda turned to see another different, black cock, this time in front of her face. She opened her mouth and he managed to fit his cock in her mouth. She eagerly started sucking his much smaller cock.

The other men knew it was going to be a long night for Melinda Gordon because there were going to be many men taking pleasure in fucking her precious body tonight.

Melinda could not figure out what was happening to her.

"I do not care if I get pregnant. I want all of these African men to have a piece of my body. I feel lost in my own sexual abandonment. At this point, I do not care, who fucks my body. I just want to have sex with all of those gorgeous men.

I want to be fucked! Yes they can use my body as they wish to because I am here for the taking. Just fuck me."

'MMMMMMM' she could feel his cum shooting into her hungry sucking mouth and down her throat. She tried to swallow every drop of cum in her mouth. It was something she knew that Melinda Gordon would never want to do in her own normal sex life.

"I will give the occasional blowjob to my husband but I would never allow Jim to cum in my mouth because that is just nasty." she thought.

Then another cock was pressing against her mouth so she hastily tried to swallow the previous cum that was still in her mouth. She could try sucking on the new cock in front of her face.

Melinda was excited like never before, as she began to suck on the new cock in her mouth with reckless abandon. The black African let out a deep groan before shooting a wave of spunk down Melinda's throat. She swallowed all his cum without a second thought or hesitation and then tried to concentrate on the rest of her body still being fucked.

The African fucking her ass couldn't hold back any longer and he shot his load deep inside her fat white ass. The other black African continued fucking her wet pussy with his big cock, stretching her vagina. Feeling the sensation of cum shooting into her ass through the vaginal walls, he also failed to hold out any longer and his cock pulsed, sending a steady stream of cum deep inside her gaping pussy.

The two black men who had been fucking her ass and pussy at the same time stepped back from her body. Then two more big black men stepped in to take their place, and they began fucking her pussy and ass.

Melinda groaned loudly. "Oh fuck me!" she cried out. She gave way to her thoughts. I could not even comprehend what I was thinking now in my mind or my dreams.

I only knew that I was in the middle of a gangbang and to my surprise, I liked what I was doing in my dream. I loved every second of my dream.

Oh fuck yeah, this feels so fucking good, I thought to myself. A group of naked black men in this erotic adventure that is my dream is fucking me senseless. God, for the first time in my life, I feel free to just relax and enjoy the sex. It feels good to be sandwiched in between all the naked men.

I could still feel someone fucking my ass, and someone else was inserting a huge cock in my gaping pussy at the same time. Melinda thought, "Oh not again, I thought my dream was over already," while the two black men continued to fuck her in her ass and pussy.

Her mind began to wonder about her erotic dreams and the two naked black men fucking her right now. As the two men fucked her, Melinda smiled a little as a thought came to her about what she must look like having her white body sandwiched between the two big black men. This time she felt no pain while as they fucked her.

I just had a thought; what must I look like with my pale body sandwiched in between the two black men fucking me. I must have looked like, Oreo filling in the middle of a chocolate cookie.

duanep
duanep
25 Followers
1...456789