Ghost Whisperer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, shit, the cock invading my ass still hurts a little but in a good way. Oh God, I am cumming again. Yes, fuck my ass. Oh, I love having your big black cock buried deep in my ass.

Melinda suddenly felt something heavy sitting down on her tummy. She tried to look down her upper body toward the heavy object sitting on her, to see what it was. Melinda was surprised to see a rather young looking man sitting on her stomach. "Oh God, he is so cute," she thought. But her sore mouth opened in awe by what the young man had between his legs. "His cock is huge too," she thought.

I soon forget all about the other two cocks still fucking me, all I wanted now was to suck on another black cock, even though my mouth still hurts. He climbed up my body to straddle my chest but he stopped and looked at me. Then he gave me a strange look. I wondered what he wanted me to do to him; I mean does he want me to suck him? I thought that he looked so handsome but all he was doing was sitting on my upper torso.

I opened my mouth because I was trying to encourage him to put his cock in my open mouth. I was hoping he would know what I meant but he smiled down at me and reached out to grab my breasts with both hands instead.

Huh. What are you doing? No, do not do that; I do not want you to fuck my tits, because I want to suck your big cock.

I tried to smile at him and lick my lips at him, hoping he would get my meaning.

Oh ouch! What I felt was a big cock in my pussy fucking me hard; and then another sharp pain in my ass, someone must still be fucking my ass.

I still could not believe that I was dreaming about getting gang banged in a jungle by a bunch of African men.

The dream made me feel like a dirty little slut but I could not get over the image of me fucking like a common whore, in my crazy se filled dream. Oh, God the images of me having dirty filthy sex with all these black men are so erotic.

The young man who was fucking her massive tits began shooting out a large gob of cream all over her soft white breast, fully soaking both of her breasts with his sticky spunk. The other naked men were now standing around her naked body. They also began shooting cum at her pretty face and naked body.

Melinda felt herself becoming a target range for men to shoot their loads over. Her breast, face, and belly were covered from all the men's cum shots. Large muscled young black males and even some older men were jerking their huge dicks only inches away from her face.

The male cocks started to explode all at once, squirting gobs of cum all over Melinda's face. She was so caught up in the heat of the moment that she tried to raise her head up, while opening her mouth. She tried to catch all the spurting cum in her open mouth and tried to swallow up every bit of cum that slid down her throat.

Melinda was swallowing all the cum in her mouth and thinking that this has to be the climax to her dream now that everyone has cum on her face and body. But no, it's not over yet, she wondered as she felt hands gripping her ass once again.

A pair of hands had a tight hold of both her ass cheeks. She could now feel another cock head pushing against her anus to fuck her ass and at the same time, she felt another male cock going inside her wet pussy. It is not long before Melinda can feel the two big black cocks ramming into her pussy and ass simultaneously together at once.

Oh God no, not again! But as her mind was saying this her body was soon responding to the two cocks inside both of her holes. Another black male standing by her face noticed

Melinda's pretty mouth was hanging wide open and her head was now resting on the wooding board. She had her eyes open and she was looking straight at his hard cock.

The 18 year old waited patiently by the side of her face until her breathing returned to normal, before he inserted his long hard penis in her open mouth.

So her body was now filled with three very hard cocks at the same time. She had one in her mouth, another cock was pumping her ass, and one more cock was now fucking her pussy.

The rest of the men standing around her body were now rubbing their cocks on her slimy white tits and over her once pretty face. It would be pretty again once all the crud was scraped off.

The rest of the men started to cum all over her entire body at the same time, cum were shooting out, covering her entire mid-section and legs in semen, while even Melinda's pretty feet were getting cum on them.

Melinda's entire body was soon the target of all the males' cum shots. At the same time, cum started shooting out from the various men around her nude body. Her white body was being soaked with male cum.

At the same time that the shooting cum was coating her naked body.

A huge black cock was still pumping in her tiny ass. At the same time another male was still pumping hard into her pussy, jabbing his big cock inside her like a battering ram.

Oh my god, I cannot believe that I have a black cock buried so deep in my ass, while someone else is fucking my pussy at the same time with an even larger black cock. I am also now sucking on a fat black cock with my mouth. I could not understand why having the three cocks filling all my holes at once made me feel like a cheap whore. I could hear the sound of the drums beating louder.

The chants and the amazing smells fueled Melinda's body like a magnetic rush, as she was gang fucked in her own private dream world. Cocks fucked her bound body and Melinda was as close to the light as she would ever get, as cum shot all over her naked body.

The two black males who were still busy simultaneously fucking her pussy and ass, started to shoot cum inside both of her stretched out holes at the same time.

After they had removed their deflated cocks from her ass and pussy, two more cocks were soon filling both her vacant holes up again. They too continued fucking her pussy and ass, until they both had filled her holes with cum, on in on the violation of her body continued until finally it ended and the last two men fucking her stepped away leaving their cum sliding out of her stretched out pussy and her broken-in asshole.

The man fucking her mouth soon groaned and shot a very big load down Melinda's throat.

Melinda hungrily sucked all the squirting cum down her throat as best she could, to swallow every delicious drop of cum without chocking.

She thought man with all this cum shooting down her throat. Her tummy was going to be full of cum and she could skip her next meal.

All the other men were now stepping back outside the wooden circle. Melinda looked up, hurt that all the men had moved away from her body.

"Oh don't leave me, I need more; give me more cock please, I can take it. Fuck me with your big black cocks. I can take it, give me more. Please, come back to me, please don't go!" She wanted to reach out to the men and pull them back to her body, but she could not move.

She then noticed all the naked cocks that were now deflated in their size surrounding her prone naked body... "Oh my Jesus, just look at all those naked black cocks standing over there." She started to wonder about all the naked men in her dream.

"How many men fucked me tonight in my dream?" she wondered. She was trying to figure out in her own mind just how many of them had cum on her body and inside her pussy; and my God, they even fucked my ass with those big black cocks and came in my mouth.

"I will not even let Jim cum in my mouth," she said to herself and "I do not even like him putting his cock in my mouth, and I have never been fucked in my ass before. What is wrong with me, why am I having this erotic dream?

"Oh and did I really just have sex with black men in the jungle and a woman in my dream?

All the naked men stood around Melinda's naked cum dumped body as the giant wooden circle started to rise back up.

Melinda's naked body was untied from her bonds and her nude body was taken over to a different part of the village. She was then shoved down to her knees. She looked up at the line of naked black men in front of her.

"Oh God!" she thought, when she noticed the line of men forming with their fully aroused cocks.

The men pointed to their cocks, then to her mouth, and Melinda nodded her head as if to tell them all, "Yes. I want to suck on those big cocks."

Melinda started to look at the sizes of all the naked cocks in front of her. "Oh God, they're all so big" she thought to herself as she licked her wet lips.

The first man was a big giant and possessed a huge cock. He then stepped in front of her and Melinda obediently opened her mouth, willingly allowing his big black member to invade her mouth.

Melinda started out trying to use every blowjob trick that she knew or could think of using on him. However her oral talent was very limited knowledge, having only performed this type of act on her husband a couple of times in the past.

She was really trying hard to service the big black cock in her pretty mouth.

Melinda was sucking so hard on the big black, man thing in her mouth. It was as if she wanted to devour his big cock, or swallow the whole thing down her throat. The result of Melinda's vortex like sucking enticed a loud groan from the Black giant.

Then the man reached out to grab her by the hair as she sucked the life out of his cock. Her tongue licked up and down his hard shaft for a few minutes more.

The big man did not last too much longer and soon he started to cum in Melinda's open mouth. As he finished cumming in her mouth, another big black, cock was soon shoved in her mouth.

As Melinda took the second black cock in her mouth, someone behind her moved her body up a bit and Melinda felt a big cock behind her, touching her wet pussy lips. Staying on her knees, Melinda opened her legs a bit, allowing the man behind her to fuck her pussy as she sucked on another cock.

The black man now fucking her small mouth with his fat cock could feel he was about ready to cum, so he pulled his cock out of her hungry, sucking mouth. He then shot a steady jet stream of cum right into Melinda's cute face.

Melinda soon lost all count of how many different black cocks filled her mouth for her to suck off in her dream. She only knew there were many large, black cocks in her mouth during her dream; or was it only a dream?

Melinda also knew that her tiny mouth felt swollen and her pussy was now severely hurting at the moment. Many of the men had chosen to cum all over her naked body and face.

So now her face, tits and stomach were covered in men's cum.

With her body sore and covered in goo and cum, the women of the village came forward, picked Melinda up, and placed her on a table covered with sweet smelling candles and relaxing herbs.

Melinda relaxed her tired and worn out body, while the naked, black women of the village washed her exhausted body on the table.

The women's hands roaming freely over her naked body felt good to Melinda now, her breasts were being massaged by one woman. She suddenly felt another hand soaping her pussy, which caused her body to shiver from the contact.

"Oh god that feels so fucking good" Melinda thought to herself as their hands washed her body. She was about to drift off, when she felt her body yanked up from the table.

Melinda then noticed the two women standing directly in front of her. She felt nervous again as she looked in the eyes of the two black women, who both gave her an evil look.

The two women both reached out to grab hold of Melinda's hard nipples with their hands.

Then they both took hold of a nipple and the women started to pull up on Melinda's breasts at the same time, while they lifted her breasts upwards, simply by pulling on her nipples.

The two women could not resist the temptation to inflict a little more pain on the white captive. So while they pulled on her nipples as an advantage to lift up her breasts, both woman made sure to pinch a little harder on her nipples and twist them roughly with their thumbs.

"Ouch! Oh, fuck no, please stop hurting my nipples!" she begged. Melinda also cried out from the initial pain of having her nipples pulled on and twisted by the two women.

The pain in Melinda's sore nipples seemed unbearable then she opened her eyes.

Melinda suddenly noticed the two sharp metal needles pointing at her tiny, pink nipples.

The sharp needles were inserted in her nipples. Melinda let out a blood curdling- scream from the pain of the metal rods going into her nipples. Then she suddenly bolted upright in her own bed.

Melinda thrashes her naked body around on the bed for a bit, trying to work out if this is real or if it was only a dream.

To her relief there is a message on the phone from Delilah. Telling her to hurry and get to the shop and a note from her husband telling her he will be home at six.

She gets out of bed and takes a big deep breath only to feel the sharp pain cursing throughout her naked body. Melinda could feel the burning in her ass and a sharp stinging pain, in her nipples.

"Ouch, why does my body feel like this?" She wonders to herself as she gets out of bed.

She pulls back the bed covers to find a massive wet patch on her bed. Her silk sheets looked stained with her own cum. she breathes a sigh of relief, as it was only a dream and from the looks of my bed covers, a very wet and sticky dream at that, but a dream and nothing more, as she walks into her bathroom.

Melinda was shocked when she saw her naked body in her bathroom mirror.

Melinda could not help but let out a little scream when she noticed her naked body's shabby appearance in the mirror. Her usually milky white colored breasts were now a very bright shade of red in color.

Melinda was also horrified to see that both of her nipples were now pierced. Her freshly pierced nipples each had a metal ring attached to them.

She did not know yet that her new nipple rings had a special meaning attached to them. The interlocking rings attached to her nipples meant slave.

How could this have happened to me? It was only a dream, she thought, but the aftermath of this dream had followed her into the real world?

Melinda was just about to cry, when she heard the front doorbell ring.

Huh, what, who could it be, she wondered. Oh wait, noticing the time on her bathroom clock. It must be Delilah who was supposed to come by today to pick up the statue she had bought for their shop.

"I cannot let her see me looking like this," Melinda thought. "I look like hell froze over." She quickly reached for her robe and put it on to cover up her bruised and naked body.

Melinda cringed when she closed her robe and felt the nipple rings touch the fabric of her bathrobe.

She could feel the sharp tingle of pain shooting throughout her sore nipples and down her spine as she fastened her robe.

Melinda grimaced, but yelled out, "Just a minute Delilah, I will be right down!" Putting her hair in a ponytail, she noticed her hair was very tangled. She also noticed the flaky substance that was now dried in her hair. So she tried to fix her hair the best she could before heading down stairs.

Romano was anxious to see how Melinda looked this morning and how she would be acting after her night of elicit dreams. He knew the night went well and that he was sure the Ghost whisperer would no longer have a mind of her own after last night. His plan to possess her spirit, mind, and body was almost complete.

The Demon only had one more act to perform on Melinda Gordon before he would achieve his ultimate revenge on the young homemaker, who had caused him such misery in the past?

Romano's final plan of humiliation for Melinda Gordon would come when she got pregnant.

The Evil Demon was sure that once they impregnated her young body, it would be too much stress for her to deal with.

Romano smiled just thinking about what it would do to her happy married life.

The evil Demon was sure that Melinda's own quilt over not knowing, who the father of her unborn child was. It might even destroy her happiness at home with her beloved husband.

Romano was sure that if the night had produced the results he wanted for Melinda, that she would already be knocked up; but the demon was not completely sure whether the Spirits. who fucked her in the dream could have gotten her pregnant.

The Demon was sure that even if Melinda was not pregnant yet, he knew that he now possessed her mind, body and soul and he would be sending more earthly men to fuck her young body in the weeks to come. Romano knew that he would achieve his goals to get the married woman pregnant soon enough.

"Yes, I will send many more strangers to fuck Melinda Gordon over the next few weeks until one of them impregnates her. Just the thought of knowing all those men will be planting their seed inside Melinda Gordon's married pussy and getting her pregnant, would bring joy to my black heart," he pleasantly thought.

Romano could not stop thinking about all the different men who he was going to send over to fuck Melinda in the next few weeks. He planned to have many different races of men fucking the beautiful girl's body.

He wanted Melinda to have to wonder about who the father was of her unborn child when she did get knocked up.

Romano wanted to have the newly insatiable Melinda Gordon dealing with her infidelity everyday of her pregnancy in her own mind.

The Demon also wondered how Melinda would deal with having a baby that was not white like her husband. Yes, that should destroy her seemingly perfect marriage and I will have won.

Melinda looked out the front door window when she heard the knocking on the front door. She was expecting to see her co-worker coming to pick her up for work but she did not see Delilah at the front door.

It was not her friend at the door; it was an older looking black female, who was at the door instead.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Hi Melinda I'm James mother Madeline and I am here to collect for my son's paper route."

"Oh, can you come back later? I am still getting dressed," Melinda asked.

"No, I really do not have the time to come back later, so open the door."

Melinda was thinking that James mother sounded a bit forward and that the older mom seemed to be rude, she was about to tell her to come back later. When she heard, the women speak to her in a strange Language.

She did not understand the woman but for some reason she started to open the door for her to come inside.

"Oh, your James mother," Melinda said

"Yes, my dear girl."

Melinda was not sure what she meant by that but she continued walking towards her purse. "I will get the money we owe you."

"I did not catch your name."

"Oh, my name is Madeline."

Melinda went over to her purse to get the money from her purse. She was then shocked to see what the black woman was wearing when she turned around and saw Madeline standing in her living room.

She noticed that the older woman had already removed her coat.

The older woman was now standing in her living room wearing a strange looking leather outfit. She was wearing a skimpy leather bra that barely covered her huge saggy breasts. She also had on tight leather pants.

"What are you doing?" Melinda asked as she looked at the half naked black woman standing in her living room. "I want you to get the fuck out of my house. I mean, why are you here in my house dressed like that?"

"Shut up, you stupid, white bitch," Madeline sneered. "How dare you talk back to me like that, you FN white whore? I know you do not want me to go, do you bitch?"

The much larger black woman made sure Melinda could also see the whip that she was holding in one of her hands.

Then Madeline spoke to Melinda in a foreign tongue and even though Melinda could not understand what the woman said to her, it made her feel suddenly dizzy.

1...456789