Ghost Whisperer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to get a little more comfortable for me," Madeline said. "I want to see you naked slut. Take off your robe, bitch!"

Melinda hesitated a little at first before removing her robe.

"I said take it off, bitch!" Madeline repeated.

Melinda could not understand why she felt dizzy, and she was even more surprised when she felt her hands trying to untie her robe belt.

Madeline was very happy when the young wife removed her robe and she was now standing completely naked in the room.

"Good, bitch. Now get your fat white ass over here!" Madeline commanded.

Huh, Melinda tried to fight her words but she felt weak for some reason and she could not fight the command.

I want you to get down on your hands and knee my dear Melinda and crawl over to me.

Melinda as if she was in some kind of a trance dropped down to her knees and started to crawl over to Madeline on all fours.

"Oh that's fine bitch; now crawl over to me now!

Melinda was now on her knees crawling, in the direction of the other woman.

Madeline was laughing out sadistically as she watched the naked, young woman who was now crawling over to her.

"Oh my you do have a fat white ass don't you bitch! Oh my and I do like watching the way your big ole white titties are swaying back and forth as you crawl to me.

Madeline was thinking to herself as she watched the beautiful naked, white woman crawling towards her.

Yes, Melinda, I will enjoy training you to obey me my little Slut! In addition, when I am done with you today, Melinda you will no longer have a mind of your own.

Romano was waiting patiently outside for Madeline, to finish with Melinda Gordon. He knew that soon the hot, young homemaker would be broken and he would be able to own her body, mind and soul.

The Demon was also pretty sure that Melinda could rationalize her sexual escapades during the night as just dreams, but Romano also knew that those sexual dreams had done something to Melinda's young mind, and now she would be vulnerable enough to allow him to control her desires in the present.

I will gain complete control over Melinda Gordon's beautiful body and her soul.

"The young woman will no longer have the willpower to say no to the men who approaches her and wants to use her body sexually," Romano thought.

He heard a loud scream coming from Melinda's house. So Romano looked around to see if anyone else was around that might have heard the scream. However the block looked deserted so he was sure no one had heard the noise coming from the Gordon house.

So he then proceeded to walk towards the front door.

As Romano entered the house, the smell of Melinda's arousal was prevalent to him. She was lying face down on the carpet with her breasts resting on the rug and her big white ass still rose up in the air, shuddering with the latest orgasm.

The black woman standing next to her naked body looked up, at him and nodded. She then left without saying a word.

Romano eased his concentration. It was sometimes hard to manifest to living folk, but it was necessary this time. He looked down at Melinda, naked body still quivering on the floor.

"Come to me, you little white slut," he said to her.

Melinda's body shuddered again from hearing that voice! She could not resist that voice! She started shuffling her tired naked body towards the sound of the voice.

"Oh god, no!" Melinda blurted out. When she witnessed what was now dangling in front of her face. It was the biggest and fattest cock that she had ever seen before in her life and it was looming in front of her.

Romano thought he could hear Melinda making tiny whimpering sounds as she gazed up at his larger than life size weapon of destruction. The giant cock that was about to steal her soul and possess her body for all eternity.

Romano smiled down at her because he knew what was going through her mind. He then moved casually to stand behind her body, relishing the vision of her red striped white ass, and knelt.

Melinda closed her eyes. Suddenly, she opened them wide and uttered a silent scream.

Romano pushed his entire length into Melinda's pussy in one mighty thrust. His hips, from the very beginning, pounded relentlessly against her ass, his balls cruelly beating her clit with each down stroke, inflaming her ass with his hips.

Melinda could barely keep up with this fucking. He was deeper in her than any other man has ever been. It hurt, but it was arousing her to untold heights as well. All coherent speech left her as the pounding continued. She grunted with each push of his huge cock.

Then she felt him grab her breast, cruelly twisting and pulling the nipple by the ring attached to it. A small scream escaped her lips as this new sensation pushed her over the brink to another shuddering orgasm.

Melinda was awash in an ecstasy of feeling. Dimly, she was aware that he had not slowed his pace, and another Earth- shattering orgasm was on the horizon. The problem was she was, not finished with the first one yet.

On and on, wordlessly, the demon and the ghost whisperer fucked. Orgasm after shattering orgasm crashed upon her body until the sweet bliss of unconsciousness claimed her.

Romano pushed off of her and let her lay, passed out and spread, on the carpet, while he pondered. A slow evil smile appeared as an evil notion came to him.

He grabbed Melinda by the hair and dragged her naked body upstairs. He whisked open the door to her bedroom and unceremoniously threw the unconscious Ghost Whisperer onto her bed.

Romano then snapped his fingers, and Melinda's hands were locked in handcuffs to the headboard posts, and her legs were tied to the footboard posts. Her body was completely spread- eagled in the middle of her bed, with very little play for her limbs to move. A small key hung on a chain and lay between her pendulous breasts.

Romano thought of a couple more things. He snapped his fingers again, and a clit ring appeared in place. A light chain went from the ring to a larger ring attached on the chain attaching her nipple rings. He snapped again and a dildo the size of his cock appeared in his hand. Maliciously, he shoved the dildo completely into Melinda, and turned it on to maximum vibration. She was so unconscious that she did not even flinch at the mauling

Finished, he casually left the house, disappearing from sight. "Soon, I will return to you again," he thought. "First, your husband will have you, then I will let the others have their fun, and then I will reveal myself to you at the height of your degradation!"

***************

It was dark. Melinda slowly awoke from a very strange dream. Her body felt abused, like a truly large cock had been forcibly shoved into her pussy, and it was still there! The red, swollen lips of her pussy felt raw, her ass smarted, and her clit was sore. Taking stock, she felt a sensuous, almost painful thrumming in her pussy. She then tried to move her limbs and found she was locked to the bed.

"Oh shit," she cried as she struggled. She then gasped in pain and arousal as her squirming tugged on the clit ring. It was then that she registered the dildo inside her, vibrating at a furious pace.

Her orgasm was building. Gingerly, she settled down to ride it out. The clit ring was now resting on the base of the dildo, sending vibrations through her sensitive nub. She screwed her eyes shut and gasped loudly as she came.

Melinda thrashed on the bed. Wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure slammed through her entire body, catching her breath. At the height of her meltdown, her tensing muscles shot the dildo out of her pussy, and a torrent of juice shot out, wetting the bed sheets down to her feet. As she came down from the heights of another wracking orgasm, she heard a faint Poof! And then the dildo disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

She was thankful that the vibration no longer buzzed her body. She relaxed and sighed. All of a sudden, she heard the front door slam closed.

"Melinda, sweet heart?" it was her husband!

Melinda thought hard, trying to figure out how to explain her situation. Then she remembered something, and a plan came to her that was so deliciously arousing that she smiled. She felt herself getting wet again as she thought out the details.

"Up here, sweetie!" Melinda called out, schooling her face into a mask of pure, unadulterated lust.

Jim tromped up the stairs like he always did when he was tired from a day's work. When he opened the door to the bedroom, however, his eyes flew open at the sight before him.

"Melinda, what's all this?"

Melinda's smile widened.

"Happy birthday, honey!" she said. "I know your birthday is still a couple days away, and you will be gone on a business trip. I had a friend who had this stuff, and we talked about something like this, so I decided to surprise you with a sexy birthday present."

"But, but..."

"But nothing, stud," Melinda said seductively. "I am here, completely open to you, thinking of your big cock plowing me. Now get in here and fuck me!"

Jim needed no further prodding. Smiling broadly, he stripped his suit off in record time.

As his cock came into view, Melinda felt such a surge of lust that her skin mottled and her pussy visibly leaked. She wriggled a bit, feeling the sensations of the nipple and clit rings as they moved.

Jim had never before felt so hard. It had been a secret fantasy of his to make love to his wife while she was "tied up". She had never wanted to do this before, being as demure as she was in the bedroom, so he had relegated that fantasy to just that: a fantasy. Now, she was making it a reality!

Jim climbed up on the bed and knelt next to Melinda. He marveled at the nipple rings and the dainty chain that connected them. His eyes followed the second chain down over her rippling belly to see it disappearing between the folds of her pussy lips. Tentatively, he pulled up on that chain. He heard her gasp.

"Ooh, that makes my clit feel so fucking good!" Melinda exclaimed.

She was swearing now. Jim was amazed, and so very aroused by it. His cock lurched as her words percolated through him.

"Please, please fuck me!" Melinda pleaded. "Oh, I've needed you so badly today. I can't stand it anymore. I need your big cock in me now! Come on lover! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Jim was never as aroused as he was that moment. His only thought was to fuck her senseless, to fuck her so thoroughly that she could not walk for a week!

Jim got between Melinda's legs and ran his hands up her thighs. She quivered at the touch and sucked in a deep breath through her clenched teeth. He grabbed his cock and placed the head at the inviting opening of her cunt. In one violent, forceful thrust, he shoved his entire length into her.

Both Jim and Melinda screamed. The intensity of their arousal was so great that nothing else mattered to either one of them.

Jim pulled almost all the way out and slammed her again.

"Yes, YES!" Melinda screamed. "Fuck me! Pound me! Shove that cock in me! Make my pussy hurt, you stud! FUCK ME!"

Jim started fucking Melinda's pussy as hard as he could with his cock. In and out his cock went, as fast as he could. He continued to pound her pussy. He found a reserve of strength deep inside him and tapped into it. He pounded her pussy even harder now.

At the moment, Melinda could no longer speak coherently.

The cock in her pussy felt so good to her that she felt like she was going to pass out from the brutal pounding her husband was giving her. Each time his groin met hers it smashed the clit ring, sending shots of pain and pleasure through her body, driving her insane with a lust. It felt so powerful that the orgasm building behind it, felt like it would tear her apart!

On and on, Jim thrust his cock hard into her pussy. The slap of skin was so loud that the windows rattled, and the sound echoed off the walls. Grunts and screams of pleasure punctuated the skin slapping.

Jim got a hold of himself long enough to take the key from around Melinda's neck. Without stopping his furious fucking, he unlocked her hands from the cuffs.

Immediately, she threw her hands around his neck. She then scrunched down a bit and then started thrusting her hips up to meet each thrust from her husband.

Jim felt his orgasm building. Melinda dropped her hands to his ass and pulled herself into him as hard as she could, with each thrust. This caused Jim to grit his teeth as her hands on him drove his orgasm to its brink.

Without warning the dam broke for both of them.

Their orgasms hit simultaneously. He slammed into Melinda so hard that the ropes on her ankles snapped off the posts. She immediately threw her legs out as wide as she could as she humped up onto his cock as hard as she could as her orgasm ripped through her.

Jim collapsed on top of Melinda and bit her shoulder. She screamed at the slight pain of it, and went into another orgasm! The shuddering of her body was so violent that Jim grabbed on for dear life!

Jim saw stars, as his cum shot from his dick to flood into his wife's pussy. His animal urges kept him thrusting is dick in and out of her womb like a man possessed. Her pussy felt so velvety and tight that it was like it was milking him dry. He didn't care all he could think of doing now was to fuck her into total oblivion.

Melinda came again. Her pussy muscles tightened down hard on her husband's cock, causing Jim to grunt in pain as she bore down. Her mind turned off as she saw stars in her eyes before she passed out.

Jim finally came down. Panting, He pulled his quickly softening cock out of her. A copious amount of cum and pussy juice leaked out of Melinda's pussy, as if a cork was pulled. Suddenly tired, he rolled over next to Melinda. He saw she was sleeping now, so he laid his head on her soft breast and closed his eyes. Soon, he was asleep.

***************

As the sun beat down on Melinda's face, she groaned. She knew she had been thoroughly fucked. She remembered how her hubby had fucked her like an animal last night.

The thought of her husband in her pussy last night got her horny all over again.

Melinda could not understand something. She never thought she could do those things, like submit so wantonly, or get so painfully aroused at the mere thought of a cock, any cock. She started wondering about her feelings, and why she submitted so unwillingly to them.

Knock, knock!

The rapping at the door startled her.

Feeling giddy, she pulled on the robe her husband left on the bed for her, got up and ran down the stairs.

"Uh, who is it?"

"It's James, your paper boy. I need to get the payment."

Melinda started thinking back to yesterday. She remembered that someone...his mother? Had come by yesterday but She could not, for the life of her, remember if she gave it to her or not.

"Hang on a second," she said.

Melinda grabbed up her clothes off the floor and quickly dressed, being careful when she pulled on her panties. She decided to leave her shoes and bra off, wanting to quickly get rid of him.

She went to the table and pulled some money out of her purse. She then went to the door and opened it.

That's when she saw him.

James looked good; yes he looked really good to her...

Melinda could feel a growing wetness between her legs as she looked at the boy. He was tall and fairly well built, with a playful glint in his eye.

James looked at Melinda. He saw her hair was disheveled, and then he saw her tits as they bobbed a bit inside her shirt. His cock started to harden at the sight of her jiggling breasts as she walked.

Melinda was beside herself with an instant lust. Her knees started to buckle at the sight of this black Adonis.

"Come in, for a minute," She said to him. "I need to get your money." Now why did she say that when she had it in her hand?

"OK," James said.

As Melinda turned around, she noticed the bulge inside of James tight pants and just the sight of the big bulge made her suddenly feel hot.

Melinda could feel her arousal growing instantly; she could feel her tiny nipples hardening.

The rings made her flinch, but the material of her shirt aroused her even more.

James went over to the couch and sat down. Melinda could not keep her eyes off of him. As if she was in a trance, she approached him. The money in her hand fell to the floor as she got down on her knees in front of him.

"That is a nice looking bulge you have got there young man," Melinda said, as she brazenly begin rubbing his crotch.

"Uh, Mrs. Gordon?" James asked.

"Hush, sweet boy! I'm sure you have dreamed of seeing me naked, haven't you?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess..."

"Well, dreams can come true, you know."

Melinda unbuttoned her shirt nice and slow. A wicked smile crossed her face as she peeled the shirt away, exposing her nipple chained globes to the gawking teenage boy. Then, like a mad woman, she attacked his belt, unbuckling it, and undoing his zipper. She nearly ripped his jeans off of him trying to free the big prize from inside.

"Mrs. Gordon!" James protested.

"Melinda, please," She said.

Melinda pulled down his shorts and to her surprise a big beautiful black cock popped out.

The teenagers cock was already fully erect and it was long and hard already. She groaned as she grabbed hold of the hard object in her hands.

"Wow! You're a big boy James," she said seductively. Without a moment's hesitation, she opened her mouth and swallowed his cock whole.

James' mind exploded. He was in heaven with what Melinda was doing with her tongue and lips. She sucked him in to her throat, slowly lifting until only the head was in her mouth, then sucked it in and back down her throat again.

"What the fuck are you doing? You don't do this, not even to Jim!" Melinda screamed in the back of her mind. Her body seemed to be on autopilot, and her horniness drowned out her thoughts or reason.

The only thing in her consciousness was that she had to have this magnificent cock!

Like an animal, she came off of James' big black tool and stood up. As Melinda stood up, she was hastily pulling down her pants and her panties in one quick motion.

Melinda was now standing in front of the teenager, completely naked now.

James gawked at the sight of Melinda's nude, red, puffy pussy and her shiny clit ring.

Melinda got up on the couch and straddled James. Wordlessly, she lifted his cock upright, pointing it directly at her pussy. She rubbed the head up and down her slit, shivering at the feeling as the head lifted and dropped the clit ring. She then placed the head at the opening of her cunt, and dropped.

The lust in her eyes scared James a bit. He had never had a woman that was so wanton! She was raising and dropping herself onto him. Her tits were grazing his shirt.

James then grabbed hold of her hips, to help guide her body up and down on his cock.

With a scream, Melinda grabbed James by the upper arms, twisted, and landed on the floor. James followed, never leaving her pussy as both bodies landed on the floor.

"Fuck me!" Melinda yelled at him. "Fuck me hard!"

James was lost in the moment because he could hardly believe that he was now fucking the older hotter than hell married woman in her own house.

The excited young man also heard the cries of fuck me harder James, echoing from her mouth while he fucked her pussy.

The black teenager got lost in her words and from his own excitement and speed up his pace.

James started pounding his cock into Melinda pussy as hard as he could manage, and with each deep thrust of his long cock in her pussy.

It was making her whole body shudder with each deep stroke he made with his long black cock in her pussy.

James kept fucking Melinda's pussy as hard as he could manage.

He rammed his long cock deep inside her pussy with every stroke of his cock before he would pull all the way back out of her pussy until only the tip of his cock remained inside her cunt.

1...456789