Ghost Whisperer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duanep
duanep
25 Followers

Then he slammed his cock back in her pussy as deep as it would go. His hips were a blur going in and out of her as James continued to bang Melinda hard and fast.

Melinda's mind was blank. Her entire world was the young black teenagers cock fucking her pussy. Each stroke was a mind blowing promise of ecstasy, building her to a tremendous orgasm. Each slam of his hips mashed her clit, shocking her with the electricity of the pounding.

James knew he could not last long at this pace. He felt the tingling in his balls, telling him he was about to come.

"Christ, I'm going to cum!" James yelled.

"Come in me!" Melinda yelled. "Oh god, fill me with your sperm! Give it to me big boy, James. Give it all to me! Come!"

"Ah, I'm cumming Mrs. Gordon!" James grunted.

An explosion of cum erupted in Melinda, coating the inside of her pussy walls completely. The erotic sensation pushed her over the edge, and she came with him. Their movements became jerky, and he was slamming her harder and harder as his orgasm wracked him. Her hips pushed forward to meet him with each stroke, slamming their hips together with a sound that echoed in the room.

It took about 2 minutes for both of them to come down from the bliss of the orgasms. Slowly, James pulled his cock out of Melinda's cum soaked pussy. A copious glob of cum oozed out of her. She had a look of pure animalistic satisfaction writing on her face.

"Wow that was fantastic!" James said, shakily.

"Oh, it was so fucking mind blowing!" Melinda said. "It felt so wonderful!"

Melinda rolled over and grabbed the money she dropped earlier and handed it to James. "Here's the newspaper fee," she said.

James took and put it into the pocket of his pants. He then put his shorts and pants back on and the rest of his discarded clothes.

Melinda propped herself up on her elbows.

"I really enjoyed that," she said to him. "Would you mind coming back tomorrow?"

James looked at the naked young women, somewhat stunned. "James ok, if you want me to Mrs. Gordon."

"Oh, I want you to."

James smiled at her, then turned and left the house. Melinda leaned her head back, closed her eyes and smiled.

Watching her, invisibly, Romano smiled.

***************

The next few days were a blur for Melinda. She was constantly being fucked in her dreams. On another day, James did come back, but this time he had brought some of his friends.

Melinda brought them all in and serviced each one of them, at one time having one in her mouth, one in her pussy one in her ass, and one in each hand. All three holes were filled with cum, and she was also covered in it. It was a glorious day for all of them, and they promised to do it again.

On another day, Melinda went out and brought back some seedy looking men that she met on the street. Age, race, or nationality did not matter to her. She was so obsessed with fucking she did not care who fucked her anymore, just as long as she was getting fucked by someone.

The more cock Melinda got, the more she wanted. Even Jim felt special, for no matter how many men she had had while he was gone, she made sure he was taken care of specially.

Even though all this was going on in her personal life, Jim never had a clue about the sexual changes his wife was going through.

Melinda could not understand what was happening to her; one minute she would be going about her daily business as usual, and then something would happen to her and everything would go blank.

She would lose time. It was not just the time lost that bothered her, but she often found herself in places she would never go. She would end up in dive bars and on one occasion she woke up naked in an alley.

Then she suddenly started getting images in her head, of having sex with strangers, but she knew that was only her mind playing tricks on her. She knew she would never cheat on her husband.

Then it happened. One day, Melinda missed her period.

Shaken, she bought a kit to check herself. When the test kit showed positive for pregnancy, she was overjoyed at first.

Then a sinking dread overcame her. She could not stop thinking about all the many men that she had recently had sex with. In her mind, she could not tell if those thoughts were real or not anymore. If it was real and she had sex with all those men, then which one was the father?

When he heard the good news, Jim was so happy about her pregnancy, because they had been trying for a while to get pregnant.

Melinda kept up with being happy with him, but deep down she feared what would happen when the child was born. That and she still could not stop fucking as many men as a day would allow. She was constantly sore.

Nine months passed.

Melinda was at the hospital and Jim was on his way. She was going through the labor very well. Her doctor coached her, and kept her as calm as she could.

Melinda was a bundle of nerves as the time of the delivery got closer.

Jim finally arrived in time before the birth of the baby.

He gave Melinda a hug and held her hand as her labor pains increased.

Finally, the baby wanted out. Well, it was two babies.

Twins of a sort, the first baby came out, and it looked a lot like Jim.

They were both ecstatic with joy until the doctor told her that she was going to have another baby.

Jim was a proud papa at first thinking about his wife giving birth to twin boys.

He held on to his wife's hands tight as she pushed out the other baby.

The nurse had a shocked look on her face, when she saw the other baby popping out of Melinda because the other one was black.

Two baby boys, two different colors.

Melinda first looked at Jim, who had a shocked look on his face, and then she saw the two babies and the little black baby and she fainted.

News travels fast, and news of Melinda's babies stirred up a lot of rumors around the small town.

It seems that a lot of men had openly admitted to fucking Melinda Gordon and that Melinda had opened her legs, to anyone that wanted her sexually in the past nine months.

It was also well known in town and a bit of an inside joke among the many men and even some women, who had the pleasure of taking Melinda's gorgeous body.

They all knew that her husband Jim did not have a clue about his wife's extracurricular activities.

The clients she had soon snubbed her. Even the ghosts she once talked to ignored her. Her practice dried up overnight, literally, and a pall hung over Melinda as she went home with her two babies.

Melinda was crying in her living room when she felt a presence. Looking up, she saw a swarthy, darkly handsome man.

"Who are you?" she sniffed.

The man smiled. "You should know, sweet lips," he said. "You have been such blight to me for many years."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, darling, you are so delectable in your misery. Would it be that I could have fathered one of your babies! Alas I cannot, but I do know who did...and not one of the babies came from your beloved husband! Did I not once tell you that I would one day exact my sweet revenge on you?"

A dim memory penetrated Melinda's sex crazed young mind. She shuddered at the name the memory brought.

"Romano." She spoke his name.

"Ah then Melinda you do remember me my little slut, how delicious!"

Romano then spoke those magic words, and instantly Melinda's eyes glazed over.

Romano's clothes disappeared. "Come to me, you cum slut bitch."

Melinda stood up and tore her clothes off. She went to Romano, jumped up high enough to grab his shoulders, and then lowered her pussy onto his engorged cock. She screamed as it sunk so deep in her that it bruised her cervix. Of her own volition, she started rising and dropping on his cock.

"Oh, that feels so fucking good!" Melinda yelled.

"Your pussy is nice and tight for me," Romano said. He then waved his hand and the chains connecting the rings disappeared.

Romano smiled. He then lowered his mouth to her pendulous left breast. Licking roughly, he lifted the ring and had it pull a little on her nipple.

"Ooh, that hurts, but it feels so good," Melinda purred as she continued her assault on his cock.

Romano popped Melinda's nipple into his mouth and sucked hard. He was rewarded with a copious amount of milk from it. He let it dribble out, drenching her breast and stomach with the liquid. Then he moved over to the other tit and sucked it in. As he did so, he reached up and mauled the left breast, squeezing, pinching, and milking it. Streams of the warm mother's milk shot out on to him and dribbled down onto Melinda.

"Oh, it's so warm!" Melinda said. "I love the feel of it on my body."

Romano smiled. The depravity that the Ghost Whisperer was falling into was deeper than even he had thought she would go. He sucked harder on the right breast, streaming milk into his mouth. He was swallowing one shot, and then letting the next dribble down. After six passes like this, he took a big mouthful, and then spit it in her face and hair. Melinda laughed

"You are getting me so hot doing that," she told him.

"You are truly a slut, Ghost Whisperer," Romano said. "You just love this cock up your cunt, covered in your own mother's milk, having your nipples pulled on, and knowing it is the basest of your desires. You fuck any cock that wants you. Now you are mine."

"Yes, Romano, I am yours; SO fucking yours."

They continued fucking. After a time a squishing sound came from their crotches, as the milk pooled a bit and was being churned by the fucking.

Then, as Melinda bottomed out again, Romano slapped her ass Hard.

"Ouch!" Melinda cried out.

"You love your ass slapped, don't you, Slut?" Romano asked.

"Oh, yes, yes! Keep slapping me, Romano! Keep fucking me and spanking my ass!"

Romano complied. On each down thrust, he viciously slapped her big white ass cheeks. The pain drove Melinda up, and when she came down again, he spanked her again. Soon, her ass was a deep cherry red. Melinda was crying a bit from the pain, but she never stopped.

All of a sudden, Melinda threw her head back and sucked in a deep breath. When she brought her head forward, Romano saw such a heightened arousal in them. The lust burning inside her rendered her speechless for a time as the spanking and fucking continued. She then gripped him under his arms, and forced herself to come down even harder.

The sheer roughness of Melinda's mounting surprised Romano, enough that he grunted. She was furiously riding him. In a peak of lust, he bit down hard on her shoulder, marking her with his teeth.

Melinda screamed in lust as the pain of the bite filtered through her. A low growl emanated from deep from within her, surprising Romano.

"I want this cock so deep it never sees the light of day again," Melinda said hoarsely. "I want it in me forever!"

"Never fear, Ghost Whisperer," Romano said, an evil grin on his face. "You will be fucking me for a very long time!"

With a yell of pure lust, Melinda overbalanced Romano. He fell backwards and on to the floor. She followed him down, never letting his cock out of her.

Melinda bounced on Romano for a time. All that her mind was capable of thinking was that she wanted that cock. She raised her body all the way up until only the head of his big cock was inside her pussy .Then she forced herself all the way down the entire length until their groins slapped loudly.

Romano grunted with each slap, even forcing his hips upward to meet her downward stroke. Soon, he was bouncing her upward on each crashing slap of their sexes.

Romano restarted his slapping. When their groins met, he gave her a vicious slap on her ass. Then he started slapping her tits, splashing milk each time he did so.

"Oh, fuck, Romano!" Melinda cried out. "Slap my tits! Bruise them! Fling my milk all over you! God, I'm so fucking hot!"

"You are such a fucking cunt, Ghost Whisperer," Romano said. He slapped her breasts hard. "These tits are mine, aren't they?"

"Yes!" She cried out.

He slapped her ass hard. He felt a little blood on his hands. "This ass is mine, isn't it?"

"Yes!"

He grabbed her hips. He then viciously drove his manhood completely into Melinda. She screamed in pain.

"This pussy is mine, isn't it, you little cunt?"

"YES! YES! Oh god, please don't stop fucking me!"

"I own you, now!" Romano roared.

"Yes, yes! You own me! Oh, please, keep fucking me! FUCK ME!"

Melinda was lost in a wasteland of pure animalistic need. She could not get enough of that thick, long cock violating her wanton pussy.

Melinda suddenly got off of Romano, turned her body so that her pussy was at his mouth. She then positioned herself, tenderly licking and kissing the head of his prick, then opened her mouth and started sucking him in with all the ferocity in her body. She gulped successfully to get him down her throat. She did not stop until her nose rested on his balls.

Romano was in sheer ecstasy from her tenacity. He looked up, saw the clit ring, and pulled on it with his mouth.

Melinda squealed around Romano's gorgeous cock. She was furiously sucking on the first 7 inches of his thick fuck stick.

Romano snaked out his long tongue, and licked Melinda's slit from asshole to clit. She shivered at the sensation. He then wormed his tongue into her cunt hole, lapping at the juices there, and then started to tongue-fuck her.

Melinda's mind exploded. She had the most beautiful piece of man meat in her mouth, and the longest tongue she had ever known fucking her. She felt Romano slap her ass and tits, hard, several times; causing ripples of lust to flow through her so hard her arousal was painful. In the back of her mind, Melinda was screaming that this was all wrong, that she never did these things, detested them and that she was in danger. The lust and arousal she felt, however, easily drowned it out

Romano grunted. Melinda knew he was about to come. She had a wicked thought, and pulled his cock out of her mouth as he came, pointing it at her tits, and spraying herself with cum. She pointed his cock at different places with each spurt of his cum.

Romano's cum spurted out towards her eyes, nose, cheeks, both tits, and her belly, ending with him giving her a pearl necklace of cum. Once that was done, she put him back in her mouth, sucked out the rest of his cum, and swallowed it. She mewled at the feeling of his spunk as it slid down her throat, and the mixture of it and her mother's milk coating the entire front of her body drove her arousal to demonic proportions.

"Oh, fuck," she said when he finished, "You are so delicious! I love the feel of your sperm all over my body! Now I want it spurting in my cunt! You're still hard, and I don't want to lose a single second of it!"

Romano pulled his tongue out of her juicy cunt. "Ride me then, Ghost Whisperer," he said to her, an evil smile cracking his face. "Show me how much of a whore you are."

Melinda smiled at his words. She thrilled at being called a slut and whore now. She wondered why she never had indulged like this before.

Melinda scooted up and positioned herself over his cock, facing him. His cum dripped from her tits, making plopping sounds as it hit his chest. She reached down, spread her pussy lips apart as far as they would go, and slowly lowered herself onto him.

"Yes!" she cried. "Yes! Oh, fuck, you feel so goddamn good! I want this thing in me forever!"

Melinda sank all the way down. She positioned her legs, and started to slowly ride him. She closed her eyes, and centered her entire being on the huge cock slowly gliding in and out of her. It was all she lived for now, and she didn't care. The voices of reason that had so plagued her this past year had now been forever silenced.

Romano roughly grabbed Melinda and flung her under him.

"I now claim you, Ghost Whisperer!" Romano yelled at her. "Never again will you vex me. You are mine, now, and forever!" With that, he shoved his entire cock into Melinda's swollen and bleeding pussy, so hard that that her scream became a never ending wail. He then viciously bit down on the top of both of her floppy breasts before he then started to suck hard on her left nipple. He sucked out a mouthful of milk

Just then, the front door opened. Jim walked in.

"Honey?" he called out. "Are you free to talk with me? You wouldn't believe what I just heard. Someone told me that -"

Jim then saw her. He saw his wife, the Ghost Whisperer. The dark man on top of her was sucking her breast, and he saw his hips furiously pounding her.

Romano looked up. The two locked eyes. A slow smile cracked his old face as the mouthful of milk dribbled out and down his chin, landing on Melinda's chin and upper chest.

Jim was in a state of shock. He could not move. He didn't know what to think.

"Fuck me, Romano," He heard her say. "Fuck my cunt with that gorgeous cock of yours. Make me scream as I cum all over it!" Jim watched as she wrapped her legs around Romano's hips and grabbed his ass to pull his cock into her, even harder than he was driving it. Melinda let out little "Oh!" sounds with each thrust.

Melinda finally felt the stirrings of a mighty orgasm building inside her. She started raising her hips to meet Romano's thrusts.

"Oh, fuck! I'm going to cum all over your wonderful, huge cock! Oh please, keep it in me! I want it forever! I -- Uh! I -- I'm CUMMINGG!"

Romano gripped her tits and pinched the nipples so hard the rings tore out of her nipples and milk shot up, hitting him in the chest. Melinda screamed in pain and lust as the most explosive orgasm wracked her body.

Romano never took his eyes off Jim.

"I'm cumming, you fucking slut!" Romano yelled. "Take it all!"

"Yes! Yes! I'm a slut! I'm a whore! I'm your fuck slave! Give it to me! GIVE IT ALL TO ME!"

Romano smiled at the crestfallen look on Jim's face as he watched the animalistic fuck.

"It's true, then," he whispered. "It's really true." Jim started to softly cry as he turned around and softly left the house.

Romano smiled again. Melinda never even acknowledged his presence.

"Yes, Ghost Whisperer," Romano thought to himself. "Yes. You are no longer a threat to me. The ghosts have deserted you and they know that you cannot even tell your husband who the fathers are to your babies. He now knows just how depraved you are and has left you. You are a ruined woman, and now you are a sex slave to me, any time I want you. And I will want you, forever!"

At that very moment, Melinda came again, more powerful than her first one. Romano returned his attention to his new sex slave and concentrated on his own orgasm.

Two babies, one black and one white, sleep. A woman, who can't stop fucking, screams in ecstasy. An evil demon, victorious laughs.

*******

Hi thank you for taking the time to read my version of Ghost. I hope you all liked my rather long version of the show. If you do like the story, please leave a comment or feedback.

duanep
duanep
25 Followers
1...456789