Ghost Writer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TrueMort
TrueMort
432 Followers

She slipped between them like a bird of prey on silent wings.

A long line of chiller units marked the frozen goods section. An area where people seldom lingered due to the lower temprature.

A lone figure holding a basket perused a cabinet. Pale and slender dressed in figure hugging jeans and t-shirt. Jan's hand dropped in to her pocket and pressed the button on the fob. The figure stiffened suddenly and glanced towards Jan, a knowing smile on her face.

"Where did you go to?" Jan asked as she drank deeply of Kasper's scent and gave the fob another squeeze.

"I thought I would give you a bit of a challenge." Kasper replied, her voice ranging up and down with the sensations vibrating through her.

Jan's eyes drifted over Kasper's breasts loving how prominent her nipples were through the thin material of her shirt. "Is that me or the cold air?" She asked with a half covered giggle.

Kasper's free hand gripped Jan's arm tightly as she closed her eyes for a moment. "Both." She managed to reply after a second.

"How much stuff is left on the list?" Jan asked, slightly impatient to be leaving the shop and exploring Kasper's body.

Looking from her nearly full basket to Jan's empty one, Kasper pouted. "You haven't got anything off the list."

"That's because someone wandered off with said list and I had to go and look for her." Jan allowed her hand to run over Kasper's behind and down the back of her thigh, loving how she felt Kasper shudder under her touch.

"Well we have to get the rest of the shopping." Kasper gasped, adding a little hum to the end of her sentence.

With a sigh Jan linked her arm in Kasper's. "What's next then?" She asked, then added. "But if one more person runs in to my legs, I swear, I will bury them under the frozen veg."

Arm in arm the pair wandered out of the freezer aisle and back in to the demolition derby that shopping on a busy afternoon was.

Kasper glanced at her list, then at the contents of the next aisle. "We need fruit juice and coffee from down here." She informed Jan as she tugged the reluctant woman past the stacked shelves.

Fortunately, the only other occupants of this part of the store were another couple, looking through the different blends of tea.

Jan reached up and took a tin of her favourite blend of coffee down from the shelf. As she turned back, Kasper's face took on an expression of sheer delight, that was rapidly followed by one of desperation. A confused look creased Jan's brow as she tried to understand what was troubling Kasper.

"Turn it off." Kasper hissed, her teeth clenched and voice wavering.

Fumbling in her pocket, Jan extracted the remote fob. "I'm not doing anything." She told the breathless Kasper, who was now crouching and making the low pitch humming noises that were a prelude to her climax.

Out of desperation, Jan thumbed the 'on' button and held it there.

From the far end of the aisle a came a high pitched shriek.

As Kasper gave a sigh of relief, Jan's eyes swivelled towards the source of the shriek. A tall platinum blonde girl was looking directly towards Jan, whilst the girl with her, a short, slight girl with tawny hair and glasses grasped a shelf for support.

Jan released her hold on the fob, but the tawny haired girl continued to shudder, taking gulping breaths as she pressed her legs together in an effort to contain her obvious climax.

An unspoken conversation passed between Jan and the blonde, as a wide grin touched the lips their lips, both sharing a small secret.

"I think we may have just made someone's day." Jan said as she helped Kasper stand upright.

TrueMort
TrueMort
432 Followers