Ghostlover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quite easy: this very night she had the cistern (and the house) collapse noisily, so the golf club janitor heard the noise and summoned the police, who saw Paul's corpse and the rest of his garments.

He still had in one of his pockets the letter of references written by Elizabeth's father, so he could tentatively be identified, and DNA comparison with his deceased relatives confirmed that.

Elizabeth's diary was then vindicated, and her kin built a beautiful tomb for Paul, and established a trust in his name which was to give a scholarship each year to a bright student of economics. Since Paul's family was extinct, it was the only way to atone for their ancestor's crime.

The five researchers were provisionally sent back on earth to testify about the building collapse (they technically were their owners), sold the premises to the neighboring golf course, which was asked not to pay them, but to give the proceeds to the aforesaid trust.

The police suspected they had known all along that Paul had been buried there, but they couldn't prove that, because Paul's corpse hadn't been abused (something human necromancers are accustomed to), and while in the cistern it was covered by a thick layer of dirt predating their buying the premises (so Paul couldn't have been easily spotted even by anybody who had opened the manhole). Therefore they dropped the case.

John and Jane, accomplished their mission, came home after a well-deserved location.

12