Ghostly Encounter Ch. 12

Story Info
Lisa has a gentle playmate.
1.5k words
4.08
9k
2

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed Edwards's eyes and saw a familiar figure standing in the corner of the room, a smile crept onto my face as I recognized him.

"Albert?" I said in a softened tone, "Albert, is that really you?" I started to walk slowly over toward him.

He was wearing a hooded cloak and gloves to hide his scars, but it was him, I would never forget his mumbling words as he spoke. As I neared him, I reached out and took the hood off his head to reveal his face.

"Have I not told you Albert, do not be afraid of showing yourself, be proud of who you are and who you were," I said as I held his scared face in my hands before kissing his lips softly.

As we kissed, his hands moved slowly up my back, his glove caught a stitch on my back and I flinched a little, he removed his hands away and turned around before mumbling, "I am sorry."

I looked around at him and whispered, "its ok Albert, see, now I am scared as well, turn back around and face me, please."

He did as I asked him and I met his gaze with a smile.

"Albert is here to ask me a question, but I thought it best that you where here as well Lisa," Edwards voice jolted my attention back to the rest of the room.

Edward gestured for me to kneel at his feet which I did quickly. Edward looked at his old friend and asked, "so what is your question my dear friend?"

"I want..." Albert paused for a moment looking down at me and then back at his friends face, "I want her again, but alone this time. I want her for one night, that is all I ask."

"And you shall get her my friend, you just tell me where and when and she shall be yours for one whole night, to do with as you wish," he said slapping his friend Albert on the back in a gentlemanly manner.

"That is the problem Edward, I want her tonight but I do not have anywhere to take her," Albert said looking down at me with a worried expression on his face.

"Not a problem, me and the others will make ourselves busy elsewhere for the whole night, I shall speak to them as soon as they are back from moving things. So, shall we say from," Edward paused to look at his watch, "From say 9pm to 9am? That will give you a full 12 hours with her, it is almost 8 now."

"That would be perfect, enough time to do what I want to do to her," Albert replied with a slight hiss.

He worried me by the way he said that, I had no idea what he wanted to do with me and would I be able to take it for a whole 12 hours, I had absolutely no idea, I just hoped I pleased My Master.

I wasn't long before the other 2 came back into the house, as soon as we heard them, Edward called them into the living room as Albert put his hood back on.

"We have to go and make ourselves busy over at Katie's for the night, Lisa is going to be a little tied up tonight seeing to a good friend of mine and I want them to be alone together."

I saw the look on Rich's face the moment he heard, I could see in his face that he did not like the idea of me spending the night alone with a stranger but I had no choice, I had to do what my Master told me to do, or I would be punished.

"Lisa, I suggest you go and grab a little rest, I think you might need it for tonight, you remember last time Albert had fun with you I am sure, go up to your room and lay on the bed a while, if you sleep, then good." Edward ordered softly as he place a hand on top of my head.

I did as I was ordered and left everyone in the room as I started my slow climb up the stairs, I got to the landing when I heard footsteps behind me, I was about to open my bedroom door when I was stopped.

"Don't do this, please," Rich begged me.

"I have to Rich, he is my Master, I have to do as he says or I shall be punished, please don't make this any harder, you knew it would be like this when we said that we loved each other."

"But I didn't think you would be sleeping with other men apart from Edward, I thought it was just going to stay in our little circle, not having others come in as well."

"Albert has come to me before with Edward, I know he means me no harm." I replied handing his hand reassuringly.

With that he turned and headed back down the stairs, "if you sure you are going to be ok with it and as long as I still have your heart, I shall live with it. All I want is for you to be happy baby." He said as he turned back round and went the rest of the way down the stairs.

I got into my room and sat on the edge of the bed a while before actually laying down. I lay there thinking about what Albert was going to do to me, would he be rough or gentle, he had shown signs of both the last time we had met.

I must have been tired as the next thing I knew I was being awoken by hands pulling at my legs and then at my arms. I was being tied to the bed. I quickly opened my eyes to see Albert finishing off tying me to the bed posts. I was totally spread open and vulnerable.

Albert stood at the end of the bed just looking at me for ages before coming to sit by my side.

"Remember," he said softly, "this is how we first met, you where exactly the same way you are now, and right at that moment, I knew I wanted you. I knew I wanted to put my hands all over your body, to make mad passionate love to you, but I had to do it Edwards way. When you told us about the dream you had after, I wanted to be the one that held you, I wanted to be the one to comfort you." As he said these words, his hand was slowly running down my body, over my breasts, my nipples becoming erect at his touch. He reached under the bed for something, when he straightened out, I saw he had a knife in his hand, I reacted violently remembering what the last man did that had a knife in his hand. But Albert moved off the bed and too my feet.

"I wanted so much to do this back then, I just had to tie you to be able to do it now," He said as he smiled and cut the rope holding my left foot against the post, then he moved to my right hand and did the same before sitting back down. I was now tied by my left wrist and my right ankle to the bed.

"I don't want to untie you fully, I just want you to be able to move a little and maybe caress me with your hand while I touch you, ohh god how I want to touch you. You have been on my mind since that day, your kind words to me and once again your words earlier."

I looked at him, his kindness in his voice and in his eyes, I reached across and softly touched his cheek as he was talking to me. He looked back at me and leant in for a deep kiss, I kissed him back with as much passion as he put into it, his fingers flicking over my left nipple as our mouths played with each others, our tongues mingling. I closed my eyes feeling all these sensations at once, my hand slide down his chest as we kissed. He shifted his weight on the bed not breaking the kiss so that my hand fell onto his lap, I felt him hardening under my soft caressing, I tried to undo his pants but he withdrew.

"Not yet, please, not yet. I still have so much more I want to do before I make love to you. Please, let me pleasure you first like I did once before, but I do promise, I shall be more gentle this time. This time I am doing things my way." He said as his hand slowly moved down my body and onto my awaiting pussy, I wanted to moan, but I stopped. He noticed that I wasn't making any sound. "You can be as vocal as you like my dear, I want to hear you, I don't want a slave, I want a lover. Someone not afraid to moan or scream out in pleasure."

As soon as I heard him say these words, a moan left my lips as he pushed one of his cold fingers into me gently before curling it to hit my g-spot.