Ghostly Manifestations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the danger in trying that. I'm certain I can let her beloved stand enlivened amply within my countenance, for a time, and also certain that I can convince her that I am on a Mission from God so to speak. But the problem becomes that if she is too convinced that her husband lives within me she will cling to me instead of wanting to move on into the afterlife that she should be experiencing. Her spirit must seek out her real husband's essence and know it is not lost or gone from the world she now truly resides in. Those blinders must be removed from her residual soul. There must also be a reason for her to give me back to the world I live in and let me be myself again, to help her find her husband's spirit in total. The plan I had formulated for that to take place easily has not manifest but there are other ways to make that happen also.

I would truly love to help this eternally, young woman find the peace and contentment she actually deserves. So one day, in secret, perhaps the Ingomar Club would allow me to walk out past the Carson Mansion to the bay if I asked them. It appears significant that I walk in that very direction from the Estate's grounds since William Carson was an extremely important figure in her life and her friends were his employees. I will not trespass on their property. So if I manage to make my way there again perhaps I can help her but how do you put such a request to members of a private club you know absolutely nothing about? Especially when you have no doctorate in paranormal psychology, you are not a "Ghost Chaser," and everything you have done in that respect has thankfully remained unknown.

Maybe you write a story and smile as you call it fiction!

*

© 2008 The Seaside One

All Rights Reserved