Ghostly Spirit Seeks Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex Siter
Rex Siter
288 Followers

"Would you light them up, please? I can't venture outside."

Everything was prepared for this part of Sara's demands. Out on the patio, an old disposable barbecue was already lit. Having no wish to handle the items in question, David held out the large tin containing a quantity of paraffin, and Sara dropped them in.

David shook the can around to thoroughly coat the genitals. Out on the patio, with Sara watching from the doorway, and using a pair of tongs, he fished out one piece and placed it on the glowing coals. There was an instant flaring up, and David quickly added the second set. Ironically he thought it was no different than adding a chicken leg to a normal barbecue. Only here, being coated in paraffin, the male genitalia flared furiously for a while.

He saw Sara standing with arms folded, a satisfied smile on her face, as the smell of burning flesh filled the air.

"I'll shower. Tina wouldn't appreciate getting her body back in this state." Her eyes lingered on David for along moment, before glancing at the crisping genitalia on the glowing hot coals. Then she moved out of sight.

David checked the whole garage to ensure nothing had been missed. The dildo had been left in Vince Coulby's mouth, and the cutters were in a bag, and would go into the river, with the body. Later he would ensure there was nothing but ash in the barbecue and that would be scattered from a bag as he took his next walk.

He went through to the bedroom and was surprised to find Tina stretched out on the bed, still naked, and looking utterly beautiful. But was it Tina?

Tentatively, he leaned over her and whispered, "Tina. Wake up."

Her eyes opened instantly, and looked at him with a worried frown. "Is it all over, David?"

"It is. But there's the body to remove."

"She took me completely. Used my body and my mind. What happened?"

"I'll tell you while we take this final step. Get dressed."

She held out her arms, "Hold me, David. Just hold me."

It was no hardship clinging to that wonderful body, and he knew they needed each other desperately.

As she dressed, Tina looked at him, and said suddenly, "She's still here. She's staying until the body is gone."

"Then let's do it."

They had it all planned. Carrying Vince's body from the garage to the boot of his own car was difficult. He had been a hefty man, but they managed it. David drove Vince's car, while Tina followed in hers. Through the village and out beyond the town was a spot where the road came as close to the river as it ever did. It was a spot where the river flowed deep, and after recent heavy rain, it was in full flow.

The whole operation went off just as they'd hoped it would. After they watched the wrapped body float out into the turbulent waters, before sinking out of sight, David flung the bag containing the cutters as far out as he could.

Then they drove a couple of miles away from the river, abandoned Vince's car, and drove back to the cottage. On the way, he outlined what had happened in the garage.

Back home, Tina looked at him, "I need a shower to wash all of this incident away."

"So do I."

After a blissful session together under the streaming water of the shower, they lay totally naked on the bed, as he stroked her breasts, and she brought up his erection to full power. Suddenly she sat up, "We forgot the wine. We need wine tonight. I'll get it." And she ran naked from the room.

David lay back and closed his eyes. Hoping he could hang on to this erection until she got back. A pair of cool lips brushed over his, a hand brushed around his penis, and, in his head, he heard, "Thank you, David. Goodbye."

He sat up, startled. At that moment Tina returned with a bottle of wine in one hand and two glasses in the other."She's been, hasn't she?"

David nodded uncertainly.

"She told me she wanted to thank you. And she's gone now. At peace at last. She won't return." And David saw the tears on her cheeks.

For the rest of that night, and beyond, he made it his duty to ensure that no more tears sullied those cheeks.

Rex Siter
Rex Siter
288 Followers