Ghostly Visitation Ch. 03

Story Info
The haunting continues
2.5k words
4.64
33.5k
14
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke in the late morning and looked around the room. Rick was still passed out on the couch and I still had no idea what to say to him about last night's ghostly visitation. Thinking quickly, I went into the bathroom to prepare my alibi. I emptied my can of shaving cream into the sink and smeared it around some, making quite a mess. I poured a bottle of tequila down the drain, wincing at the injustice of such a necessity.

I went out into the living room and woke my friend. "Rick! What the hell happened in here last night? My razor is shot, you left shaving cream all over my bathroom, and it looks like you polished off all my tequila! And I'm not cleaning up that mess you left in the bathroom, you drunk bastard! Hey, um, why are you all naked on my couch, dude?"

Rick woke up, holding the sides of his obviously pounding head. "What the hell are you talking about?" He looked down at himself. "Oh shit! Man, I'm sorry; I don't know what the hell happened! I had this really weird dream where there were these ghosts, and they, uh...and you kind of...and it was ...oh, fuck. I must have gotten really drunk.

"Okay, so you got up in the night, downed my tequila, played with my razor, and trashed my bathroom. I don't suppose any of your dream ghosts are planning to help you clean up in there, are they? You're damned lucky you didn't cut yourself to shreds!"

I felt a little bad as Rick cleaned up the mess I made in the bathroom and left for home, promising to buy me another bottle of tequila. Having dodged that bullet, I still needed to figure out what to do about my haunted house. I was a little concerned about the way the ghosts appeared to be solidifying through sex. I didn't really want to know what would happen when they completed that process.

I pushed my natural skepticism to the back burner, got on line and found a listing for a psychic medium in my area. I told her I would leave the house open that night and she could do whatever mediums do, but I planned to stay in a hotel while she did it. I wasn't going back in there without some answers. My girlfriend would be back from her trip in a few days and I certainly couldn't bring her to my place the way it was!

The night in the hotel room was uneventful, but I did have some pretty erotic dreams about the ghosts at my place. I met with the medium the following day and she told me my place was quite haunted. There's a news-flash for the guy who had been essentially raped two nights in a row! She told me the spirits were trying to resume their corporeal form by feeding on emotional energy. Sex and fear were particularly powerful providers of that energy. She went on with a bunch of real mystical crap I didn't understand in the least, but it apparently boiled down to this: If the spirits could gather in enough energy from the living they can move from their world to ours on the 21st of December, the Winter Solstice, (ten days away) when the barrier between the worlds was at its thinnest. The real down-side is that the humans, thus depleted of their energies, would be relegated to the spirit world in place of the ghosts who crossed over; sort of an astral bookmark, until the next Winter Solstice.

I'm not sure how much of this crap I really believed, but the medium did manage to talk me out of $200 worth of special spirit-candles which were supposed to keep the ghosts out of my house as long as they burned at night.

The next night I lit the candles and went warily to my bed. After a very peaceful night, I woke up, blew out the candles, and went to work, looking forward to the return of my girlfriend, Susan, and some natural human loving.

On the day Susan was to return, she called me to let me know her plane was delayed and not to wait up for her. I lit the spirit candles and went to bed, drifting off to sleep with great expectations.

The veil of sleep began to grow thinner and thinner as pleasurable feelings emanated up from my groin. I felt soft lips surrounding my erect cock and a warm tongue sliding up and down my shaft. At first I thought the ghosts were back, but then I realized the sensations were warm and I could move at will. I opened my eyes and saw Susan's beautiful head bobbing up and down over my dick.

"Did you miss me, lover?" she asked as she continued to stroke my erection. She moved up over me, my hard cock still in her hand, and positioned herself to straddle me. I felt her warm, soft lips part to take my saliva-lubricated penis into her. We both expelled a long, heavy sigh at the comfort of our union. Susan placed her hands on my chest and began to rock her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit where I once had pubic hair. "Somebody's been naughty this week," she said, as she rode my throbbing cock, "I kind of like all this smooth skin! It's very erotic."

Having control of my hands for a change, I reached up to fondle her pert breasts, pinching her hard nipples with my fingers. I couldn't help thinking about the large round breasts the ghost women had, and the feel of all those hands on me at once. My whole body shivered. I started lifting my hips up to meet Susan's ass, thrusting myself deeper into her. I heard her gasp as she leaned forward to get a better angle.

"I'm sorry I got in so late," she said, "It was very romantic of you to leave all those candles lit for me, but you really could have burned your whole house down as you slept. But don't worry; I blew them all out."

Oh, shit! Behind and above Susan, I saw the four spirits materialize in the air. I felt my entire body immobilize. "Honey," Susan asked, "is anything wrong?" I felt Susan stiffen up on top of me. Eight ghostly hands began their exploration of her bare skin. Neither of us could move. Susan stared with wide eyes at the apparitions fondling her body as she sat rock-still on my hard member.

I have to admit, the scene was pretty erotic. The male spirit was fondling Susan's ass while two of the female ghosts were caressing, pinching, and sucking at her nipples. The third female ghost straddled my face, pressing her cold, wet pussy down on my mouth as she massaged Susan's clit. I could feel her cool fingertips brushing against the base of my cock. The male spirit took hold of Susan's hips and began to rock her back and forth on my hard on. Susan stared in mute, fascinated shock, but I could tell her body was responding to the ghostly ministrations. Her nipples grew hard as rock and I could feel her pussy contracting around my dick.

Susan's body began to quiver with her impending orgasm. The ghosts continued their fondling of her breasts and clit. The Male spirit worked a finger into her asshole, the back of his transparent hand rubbing against my scrotum. Susan cried out as her whole body shook with powerful delight. The ghost on my face rose up to float above me. She twined her fingers into Susan's hair and pulled her face between her phantom thighs. Susan tried to resist, but the ghost twisted her hair painfully until Susan opened her mouth and began to lick.

I'm a little ashamed to say how turned on I was, watching my girlfriend eating ghostly pussy, but it was really hot! The two other ghosts continued their work on Susan's sensitive breasts. The male spirit moved closer behind her. He grabbed both her wrists and pulled her arms straight behind her and up a bit, forcing her to lean farther forward into the pussy of the female ghost. He began to work his cool, slippery cock into Susan's ass. She had never let me put my cock in her ass, and she looked quite shocked at the feeling of being double-penetrated.

As the spirit's long, hard member sank all the way into Susan's ass his smooth, cold balls came to press against mine. I could feel every phantom vein of his cock as it slid in and out, just a thin wall of flesh separating it from my own throbbing dick. I could feel my balls tightening up. Between Susan's warm, wet pussy, the spirit's cock massaging my own, and the erotic girl-on-girl show playing out above me, I knew I wouldn't be lasting long at all! I heard a deep, low moaning sound from the male spirit and felt his thrusts quicken in time with my own until we both exploded into my stunned girlfriend.

The spirit released his grip on Susan's wrists. The ghost whose pussy she had been eating grabbed her hands and pulled her forward up my body until her pussy was resting over my mouth. They held her there as my cum flooded out of her soaking cunt and into my mouth. These ghosts seemed to find an unreasonable amount of entertainment in watching me deal with a mouthful of semen!

Susan began to float away from me as two of the female ghosts began to lick her pussy and fondle her breasts. She came to rest on the edge of a chair with her legs spread apart. The male spirit went to her and rammed his cock into her wet pussy. He began to fuck her wildly as a ghost brought her heavy round breast to Susan's lips and pulled her mouth onto the nipple.

The other ghost drifted back to join the one tracing cool lines all over my body. I couldn't move, but was perfectly positioned to see the spirits taking complete advantage of Susan. She didn't even look shocked any more. Like it or not, her body was responding quite favorably to what the spirits were doing to her. I have to admit, it turned me on too! Susan cried out again as another tremendous orgasm rocked her body. The spirits came as well, and again, that rippling effect occurred.

The male spirit drifted away from Susan and the three female ghosts went to work on her. I sat helpless and watched as they fondled and squeezed and probed her with their fingers. One began to lick her pussy, one floated in the air to wrap her thighs around Susan's face, and the third played with her breasts. They quickly and expertly brought Susan through a series of shuddering orgasms. I felt myself getting harder as I watched. When Susan seemed completely spent, the three ghosts drifted away from her and returned their attention to me. I felt myself floating again. I came to rest on the carpet on my knees with Susan immediately on my right. The male spirit approached me as the three female ghosts crowded behind me. I could hear female laughter. One of the ghosts put her mouth very close to my ear and I could hear, as if a distant whisper, "You were very bad to light those candles. Now you must be punished as your woman watches!"

The ghosts behind me pulled my arms to my back. Slender fingers slid into my hair from behind, grabbed firmly and painfully, and pulled my head back, causing me to shout in surprise and discomfort. As I shouted, the male spirit moved in and slid his cold cock into my mouth until his smooth balls were resting on my chin. Ghostly fingers pinched hard at my nipples while a hand slapped sharply at my ass from behind.

Great. How was I ever going to look at Susan again after this? I don't think the tequila trick is going to work twice in a row. The worst part was that while I was getting abused by these poltergeists, with a transparent cock fucking my mouth, I was becoming rock hard again! This must look awful to Susan! I rolled my eyes to the side to look at her, prepared for an expression of disgust. What I saw floored me. It seemed Susan could move again, because as she watched me suck this spectral prick, she was actively masturbating and pinching her nipples! She was really turned on by this!

The spirit slid his big cock in and out of my mouth for a while longer and I felt my erection growing at the sight of Susan playing with herself as she watched. The next thing I knew, the cock popped out of my mouth and I was floating again. The spirit sat on the edge of my bed and lowered me onto his stiff prick, in much the same position Rick was in a few nights ago. I felt my asshole stretch to accommodate the spirit's thick hard on as he completely filled my ass. The female ghosts beckoned to Susan to join. Apparently of her own volition, Susan got up from the chair and walked over to us. She knelt between my legs and took my hard cock into her mouth. She began to suck my shaft as the spirit pumped in and out of my ass. Susan would break from sucking me periodically to fondle and lick both my balls and the spirit's as he continued to work into me. I could once again feel that cool, hard cock massaging my prostate as my girlfriend sucked me off.

The female ghosts got into the act and began to fondle and finger-fuck Susan as she knelt between my legs. I couldn't believe she was doing this voluntarily! At one point, she came up to bite my ear and whisper, "It got me so hot, watching that ghost have his way with you! Watching you suck his cock was the hottest thing I ever saw until he started fucking you up the ass!" Then she went back to sucking my hard cock as the ghosts resumed their finger-fucking. I couldn't help but wonder who she was and what had become of my girlfriend. Susan had never shown any sort of kinky side whatsoever.

I felt my balls tighten up again as my orgasm built. The spirit's cock began to pulse harder and faster in my ass as he let out another long moan and I felt the now familiar cold, splashing sensation deep in my ass. The ghosts all rippled and looked a little more solid. I grunted heavily as I shot a huge load of cum into Susan's eager mouth. The spirit pulled out of my ass and, along with the other ghosts, faded away through the ceiling. Susan slid up my chest as I fell back on the bed. She pressed her lips to mine in a forceful kiss and pushed my cum into my mouth with her tongue. I tried to pull away, but she grabbed my hair and held me tightly to her. I felt completely spent. Sleep came washing up to claim me, and as I drifted off, I wondered what had just happened in my relationship with Susan.