Ghosts: CATU Book 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without showing a bit of shock at seeing a gun in her face, Sam moves with speed and agility. She steps to the side grabbing Yonovich's arm and slamming his hand into the box. Caught off guard he drops the gun then raises his other arm to use the gun he has in that hand. He never has a chance. Sam kicks out his left leg and he falls to the ground with a grunt. She quickly kicks his other hand and the gun goes flying.

He grabs her ankle pulling it in toward his body and Sam quickly goes down. He jumps to his feet and throws off his jacket taking several steps back. "A fight you want bitch, it's one you'll get!" he snarls.

Sam picks herself up off the ground and gets into a fighting stance. Without another word she lunges at him, catching him in the jaw. He reels back a step and kicks out. Sam sidesteps effortlessly and throws her own kick snapping his head back.

"You bitch!" he snarls again. Now he is pissed, she would pay. He reaches out and grabs her jacket easily lifting her off the ground. "You think you're a macho bitch don't you?"

He slams her into a box then tosses her to the ground like a rag doll. She lay there not moving. "Get up, you fight like a man, act like one!" he yells.

When she doesn't move he reaches down to grab her. She reacts with a kick to his stomach. He goes backward and lands on his ass. The look is one of pure hatred. He feels around until he finds his gun. He brings it around and finds Sam standing over him with a gun pointed at him. "Drop it, you're under arrest," she says calm and collectively.

Yonovich responds with a smile on his face. "I don't think so," a voice says.

Before Sam has time to respond he fires. She feels a jolt as she is hit in the back. She falls to the ground without another word.

"Thank you Geoffrey, you're a life saver," says Yonovich.

His relief is briefly celebrated. Geoffrey turns his gun to him now. "You've failed in your efforts for the last time."

"Tell Delgrious I was better prepared this time. I wasn't expecting trouble this early," says Yonovich almost stumbling on his words.

"And that's why you have failed. Failed for the last time." Geoffrey fires, emptying his whole clip into Yonovich.

——

Marcus Redding, a two year veteran of CATU with a few men reached Spencer before he had fully gotten his bearings straight.

"Are you alright Agent Reeds?" he asks.

"I'm sorry can you repeat, I sort of have a ringing in my ears," Spencer replies.

Redding looks around and sees the damage left by the claymore. "Sorry sir, are you in need of any medical attention?" he asks louder this time.

Spencer waves him off and says, "No I'll be fine. Help me up, we have to find Agent Roberts and Yonovich." He points down the tunnel. "They're at the end of the tunnel."

"No problem sir," Redding says helping Spencer to his feet.

They head down the tunnel finding that mayhem had taken place here. They see two people lying on the ground. Spencer recognizes them both and races over to Sam. Redding and the others head over to Yonovich.

"Sam!" Spencer yells. Looking in the direction of the other he yells, "Get medical over here, now!"

——

Adams steps into the bunker, gun drawn and ready for anything. It was dark except for the lights on the computer console. He hears a screeching sound from behind. He turns to find himself being shot. The bullet hit him in the left shoulder spinning him around. "Son of a bitch!" he yells as he hit the ground.

He rolls to his back and sends bullets ricocheting off the sub. Whoever shot at him was no longer there. He hears laughing as a figure comes up out of the sub with his gun pointed at him. Realizing his gun was empty he waits for the shot to come. Bursting into the room Redding yells, "Freeze! Drop it or we will open fire."

The cavalry had arrived. Yuri quickly drops his gun and is secured by one of the soldiers. Redding help Adams to his feet, "Are you good?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Hit the vest and only grazed me."

"Anyone else here?" asks Redding.

"No, I only saw Agent Roberts and Yonovich. I went to check on them when I heard a noise back here. Caught me by surprise," Adams offers.

"We'll secure the area; Director Cornelius is looking for you."

——

Spence?"

"I'm here Sam."

"Did you get him?"

"Yonovich is dead. What happened here?"

"I don't know. I was shot and that's all I remember. How bad is it?"

"Not bad. Your vest took most of the damage; the bullet penetrated a little, but didn't hit anything."

"Where are we now?"

"Headed to the hospital to remove the bullet. Go ahead and rest, we'll talk later."

"Thank you Spence, thank you for coming."

"Always, but next time wait for me."

"I will, I promise."

"Good, just rest now."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I am so glad I found this. This is right down my alley on what I love to read. Thank you for posting!!!

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

i'm hooked, but i'll have to continue reading at a later time, have a few other commitments i need to sort now.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Nightingale A tale of love lost and found in the hardest of times.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Champions A US soldier is chosen to defend another realm.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Shepherd in France Ch. 01 Ben and friends visit Paris.in Erotic Couplings
Mine...Yours Pt. 01 Strange neighbors.in NonHuman
Life as a New Hire Ch. 01 Cáel gets an offer that is too good to be true.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories