Ghosts: CATU Book 01 Ch. 05

Story Info
What happens when the Presidents daughter is kidnapped?
2.6k words
13.4k
4
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FBI Building, CATU Division

"Who are you working for and what were you doing at the warehouse?" Spencer asks again.

He'd been asking questions and getting no response except a blank stare for a few hours now. Yuri refused to say anything, only breathe. At this point Spencer was ready to end the breathing for him. Anger started rising inside him. Lack of sleep, loss of the tactical men, Sam being shot and injured, it was all catching up to him.

"I'm going to ask one last time, then I'm going to start cracking your skull to find my answers. Who are you working for?"

When no reply came, Spencer walked over to the table, grabbed a chair and threw it against the wall. When Yuri didn't even flinch he grabbed Yuri by the lapel and lifted him out of the chair. Yuri only stood five-foot-six and no more than a hundred and fifty pounds. Easy for a six-foot-one, two hundred twenty pound Spencer to lift.

Spencer started to shake Yuri and was ready to slam him into the wall when the door to the room opened. "Alright Reeds, put him down and come out here for a minute," says Roger. The frustration in his voice matched Spencer's feelings at the moment.

Letting go of the shirt, Spencer let Yuri fall to the ground. "I'll be right back. You better have some answers when I return or so help me not even my boss will be able to stop me."

Spencer walks through the door, Roger closes it behind him.

"Reeds, its late why don't you go home for the night. This isn't going to be solved with you feeling the way you are, get some rest. We'll get someone interrogating him until morning."

"I can't right now Roger. This guy holds some answers, the longer we wait the further behind we get."

"You're absolutely right, but I need agents to get these guys. If all my agents are worn out then where does that leave me?"

Spencer thought about that and he was right. He hadn't slept in how long? He couldn't remember and really didn't care to know.

Breaking himself from his thoughts, Roger continues, "Sam is getting released in the morning. Minor injuries and if she chooses, can return as early as soon as she is released. Now go home and get some sleep. I want both of you ready and alert. Got it?"

"Yes sir, I got it."

Reluctantly Spencer turns away from the interrogation area and decides to go home.

——

Did you take care of Yonovich?

"Of course," replies Geoffrey. "He even begged for his life."

You expected otherwise, you humans are all the same. Does anyone suspect you?

"No one."

Good. If you are revealed then you are of no use to me and you don't get to do your deeds. So I suggest you keep it that way.

"Of course."

What of the prisoner?

"He hasn't talked yet, but I'm sure he will. He'll be transferred after that to the special holding cells."

Excellent, I'll be in touch.

Geoffrey was left alone once again.

Thankfully he had visited me at home this time.

He didn't want to make the same mistake Yonovich had made. He was so sure when he'd gotten involved in this it would be smooth. Instead he almost regretted ever making an agreement with the demon.

Almost.

He takes off his jacket wincing from the pain in his shoulder and tosses in onto the couch.

A hot shower will be nice.

He undresses and heads for the bathroom. The end of the week wasn't coming fast enough and he anticipated every moment of it. Years spent remembering how she treated him and soon he'd have his revenge.

"Geoffrey the weasel, Geoffrey the weasel."

It was always the same, every day. Just because he was short and had very little friends they picked on him. Sara and her friends. In this school if you weren't in their click you had no business being there. As it was he had no choice but to go to school here. Give him a choice of a dozen others and he'd gladly take any of them.

"Hey weasel boy," said Sara. "Don't you know we don't want you here? Go home."

"Why don't you leave me alone?"

"We can't, weasels are too untrustworthy to have around," her friend Amanda said.

"You're all just bitches." He was never afraid to stand up for himself; it just never got him anywhere good.

Sara walked up to him, covering the ten feet between them in only a matter of seconds. She slapped him so hard he fell to the ground, his face burned from the heat of the slap. "Don't you talk to me like that again weasel boy!" she spat. "Fuck you! Fuck all of you bitches!" Once again Geoffrey let his anger get the best of him.

This of course set off Sara and her friends. He had found calling them bitches incited their anger. It was a small victory for him, but a victory none the less. He didn't have a chance to get up. Each one of the girls started to kick him. They kicked him until he lost consciousness.

When he finally woke, the girls were gone. School seemed to be out for the day and he lay dirty, bruised, and bloody once again. As his luck went he always found a place out of sight to mouth back off at them. If only they'd do this when in sight of all the students and teachers, maybe something would be done. As it were, none of the teachers believed him, the girls were too innocent and how why would they pick on a boy?

Geoffrey never gave up, vowing to have revenge in some way.

——

Over the years he was able to have his revenge. Becoming a cop then joining the FBI gave him abilities to get away with things he couldn't as a civilian. He tracked down each one of the girls in the group, all seven except Sara. She was the one he couldn't get to because of her father, a senator then president. But the others, he could. He took every one of them. Took them to his hidden place in the mountains and gave back to them what they gave to him.

Some didn't last as long as he'd hoped, but the ones that did he took the most joy from. He did everything to them from beatings like he'd received to his own methods of torture. He disposed of any evidence and always was involved with each investigation. Since he had all the knowledge and no ties to himself, he quickly became a star agent. Being transferred to CATU was a stroke of luck, something he hadn't planned for, not that he had any knowledge of it existing.

He started to lose hope on having his way with Sara when her father was elected for a second term. That's when Delgrious showed up with the chance for revenge. Geoffrey didn't care the price so long as he got what he wanted. Now it was just a matter of days.

——

The phone was ringing.

How long?

Reaching over to the night stand Mathsen picks up the receiver. "What is it?"

"I have a job for you," says a voice smoothly.

"Who the hell is this?" he asks before realizing who the only person it could be.

"You know who. Now listen carefully. Do I have your undivided attention?" Kloser asks.

How the hell did he get my number?

"Yes, I'm ready."

"Good. The Feds are going to be transferring a prisoner. Unfortunately he is going to talk. You are going to kill him."

"When?"

"Tomorrow afternoon, as they leave the building. They'll send out a decoy first, wait a few minutes then the other transport will follow. He'll be in the third SUV left rear window."

"Understood."

"Good. Accomplish this task and I'll have more, be unsuccessful and you know what will happen."

Before Mathsen can say any more, the phone line goes dead. In and out. Simple. Nothing was ever simple in his line of work. With the FBI involved there was no guarantee things would go smoothly either. He only hoped this either went right and smooth or he'd be killed in the line of fire. He shudders at the thought of failing and having to die in whatever means Delgrious had planned for him.

A job was a job and he was committed. Shoving his fears aside he gets out of bed to prepare for the day ahead.

——

Where the fuck is Yuri?" Hanson yells. "Where is he and my weapons?"

"I don't know, we haven't been able to contact him," says Rudolph.

"Have you sent anyone to Yonovich's warehouse?"

"Of course, the moment Yuri didn't return or contact on time."

"Good, I can always count on you Rudy. Yuri on the other hand, not so much."

Hanson stands up trying to get his frustration in check, "You want a drink Rudy?"

"Yeah sure."

He walks over to the make shift bar to make a couple drinks when one of his men burst into the room.

"Sir!"

Turning with anger clearly set on his face he says, "What is it?"

The man trembled slightly, "Sir, it's about the weapons." He stopped and just stood there, like waiting for some reply from his boss.

"Well you fool, what is it?"

"The Americans seemed to have raided the place. Yonovich is dead and they have the weapons."

Furious Hanson throws the bottle of liquor across the room. Smashing into the wall makes both Rudolph and the soldier both jump.

"What of Yuri?" Hanson yells.

"Not sure sir, the Americans may have him."

"Not sure? What the hell do you mean?"

"Well sir there was no sign of him. We saw Yonovich being brought out along with many of his men. But there was no sign of Yuri."

"This is not expectable, by any means."

Hanson went back to his chair talking out loud to himself the whole way there. Rudolph dismissed the soldier before Hanson had a chance to finish venting on him and sending him to death.

"If Yuri was arrested by the Americans we need to move our operation," Hanson says in a calmer voice.

"Shall we move to our fall back?" asks Rudolph.

"We are forced to move ahead of schedule, so yes. A change of scenery won't be that bad. Now that we are short on our supplies which will only off set us more. We need to open old contacts."

"You know it's going to cost us."

"Like this hasn't cost us already. Just do it."

"What about finding a new contact or two."

"Are you mad Rudy? At this point we need someone we can trust. Yonovich was the best here, now we don't even have him."

They sit there in silence for a few moments before Rudolph speaks up again.

"What about Kloser? He must have some kind of contacts."

"No, we will not crawl to him. This is what he'd want to happen just so we'd rely on him even more."

"Let's go to Bowling then. He definitely has to know someone."

"You're right Rudy, asking them may only strengthen the fact we trust them. Besides they'd know their money is being well spent. Get on it."

"Right. We'll be ready to move within twenty-four hours. Let's just hope Yuri lasts that long."

Without a response from Hanson, Rudolph gets up and leaves the office.

——

Spencer stopped by the hospital to see Sam. See was doing well and expected to have no long term problems. She was sleeping when he went to her room and he decided to let her stay that way.

Finally reaching home would be a relief. A shower then bed would be the best thing he'd have to end a miserable day.

He took his shower, grabbed a sandwich from the fridge and sat down in a chair in the living room. He managed to eat the sandwich before succumbing to sleep.

"Move outta the way asshole!" shouts someone from another car.

Slamming on the brakes as a car cuts in front of them, his mother can only sigh. Looking around traffic has nearly come to a halt with almost everyone trying to fight for a better position in line. "If only people would take their time and work together, things would probably go smoother," thinks Spencer.

Spencer looks at his mother with tears welling up in his eyes, "Mommy, we need to get off this bridge and away from here."

Spencer looks out of the car window once again. Ignoring the hideous creatures standing along the bridge, he focuses further up along the bridge. There are four figures; one of them had feathered wings. An angel was his first thought, he'd heard of them from church, but this was probably a Valkyrie. It was always the evil and bad things he had seen. The other three he clearly knew were demons.

Two of the three demons had the Valkyrie bound and were holding him still. The third, Spencer could tell was the leader held a book in his hands and appeared to be saying something. He couldn't hear because of all the noise and the distance from him.

"My God honey, what's wrong, why are crying?"

"I'm scared the bridge won't be here much longer."

"Oh sweetie, nothing like that is going to happen, these things are like sold rocks."

That's when all hell broke loose.

The next time Spencer looked out of the window the leader stopped speaking and the Valkyrie appeared to tear apart. When this happened, a light as bright as the sun flashed and the Valkyrie was no more.

The bridge started to shake. Spencer looks around and sees most of the creatures are gone and the rest are crawling over the sides of the bridge. That's when the bridge began to shake even more. The creatures were causing the bridge to shake. He was scared, like the rest of the people. Everyone was screaming, and he was the only one who could see what was happening. He turned back to where his mom was, but she wasn't there. He panicked and looked around for her. He came around full circle to see her as she was standing at his door.

"Come on Spence. We got to get out of here!"

The noise of the people and creatures were so loud he almost didn't hear her. He swings the door open and he tumbles out. Before he can get to his feet the bridge shuddered again. A crack forms under their car, then splits open with amazing force. His mother tumbles back and loses her foot. As she falls into the crack, Spencer tries to grab for her hand, but he isn't fast enough. Her screams are the last things he hears from her.

Tears well up in his eyes. He knows he has to get off the bridge, but he is just too scared. He looks around the area again and this time he notices the demon leader looking straight at him. It speaks to him even though the distance is so vast. Words form in his head.

Yes, I know who you are Spencer.

Spencer wakes with a cold sweat. It takes several moments to collect himself. The nightmare, like the event was always the same until tonight. He knew the demon on the bridge was the same from the office. But never did the demon speak to him before now.

He look at his clock a lets out a sigh of relief. He still has several hours left until he had to get up and start the new day. He forces the thoughts of this new revelation out of his head. What good was it going to do to dwell on it if he couldn't do anything about the situation?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Nightingale A tale of love lost and found in the hardest of times.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Champions A US soldier is chosen to defend another realm.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Shepherd in France Ch. 01 Ben and friends visit Paris.in Erotic Couplings
Mine...Yours Pt. 01 Strange neighbors.in NonHuman
Life as a New Hire Ch. 01 Cáel gets an offer that is too good to be true.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories