Ghosts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at me," he said again, and his face was hovering in front of mine now. My eyes snapped open and I forced myself to meet his glittering black eyes, because I knew he expected it.

"Never, ever"- his voice was harsher, and he pulled his fingers out of me and began to toy with my clit- "beg me. I'm not new to this game, and I make my toys last. I know exactly how much you can take before breaking. And trust me, little one"- he released me suddenly and grinned evilly down at me while shaking his head- "you're not even close."

Then I felt it hit, a strange, heated sensation that spread between my legs and then raced up my body, and I realized there must have been some kind of aphrodisiac in whatever he had just put on me. My nipples hardened, and my breasts began to feel heavy. There was a growing, uncomfortable pressure building between my legs. I felt my skin flush all over. He was smiling now, buck naked and fully erect, covered in blood. He was fucking scary as hell, and I had the impression that whatever weird, dark vibes he exuded were normally very reigned in- he shielded everyone from it somehow- because right now it was on full blast and I could feel some kind of horrible, thrumming energy all through me and it was awful: every part of me instinctively wanted to get away from it.

"Let's get in the shower."

My brain completely rejected the situation and I bolted from the room. Being aroused made it worse, somehow. It made me even more of a participant in this fucked-up, macabre bathroom sex act that I wanted absolutely no part of. I had believed I wasn't capable of being more afraid, and I'd been wrong. And in the mental overdrive of my panic something had just occurred to me- if I made it out of the apartment, I would be immediately tranquilized by the device on my ankle, and rendered unconscious for at least two hours. Possibly longer, depending on how the tranq drugs reacted with whatever topical vampire sex-cocktail that he'd just smeared between my legs. Of course, that wasn't going to help me in the long-run, but I was an addict to my core- I would choose oblivion now, and simply deal with the consequences later.

I almost made it to the door before he stopped me. And when I say almost made it to the door, I mean I was almost within reaching distance of the doorknob before he seemed to materialize between me and my destination, and I crashed into him. He was solid as a wall, and before I could backtrack his arms wrapped around me and pinned my naked body against his naked, bloody one. He waited until my mindless struggling stopped and I went limp against him, then ran his fingers through my hair gently. But his sigh was irritable, like a parent pushed to the limit with a child.

"You just aren't being very good at following directions, Pieyla."

Before I could process what was happening he had taken my upper left arm in both of his hands and snapped the bone cleanly in two. He stepped back from me and I just stood there, numb, staring at my arm, which hung at an awkward angle and was already visibly beginning to swell. The sound had been like a big tree branch breaking, I thought. I'm not sure how long he just let me stand there, watching me as I grappled with his casual destruction of one of my limbs. Then the pain hit be like an afterthought, radiating outward in waves over my whole arm so that it would have been impossible for me to tell where the break was...if I hadn't been able to clearly see it. My knees started to feel weak. I was going to pass out. I finally glanced up at Lex, and saw him shake his head warningly.

"Let's get into the shower." He held out a hand for me to take, and dumbly, I took it, allowing myself to be led back into the bathroom. Things suddenly seemed a lot less complicated. A lot of the frantically working parts of my brain were now occupied by pain- huge, throbbing, and insistent. Familiar. Yes, it was simple now. I didn't want another broken arm. So I was simply going to do what he said. I would do whatever he told me to do, when he told me to do it, and that would just have to be enough, because it was all I was capable of giving.

A low growling sound made me jerk, and it took me a second to realize it hadn't come from Lex. I glanced behind me to see Jack outside the closed window, teeth bared, hackles raised. I heard Lex give a little snarl in turn and looked up at him to see him scowling back at the window. He turned to me and smiled slightly then, almost sheepishly, as if he were letting me in on a secret or a joke.

"He disapproves." Lex whispered, then pulled me into the bathroom and shut the door behind us. He flipped me around and began backing me into the shower, so close that his erection bumped me in the stomach. There was a bit blood on his dick from pumping it with his already bloody hand. But my head was consumed with pain- I was taking it all in but not really realizing anything, and the only thing I could think of was that I needed to do everything he said, and that I needed to please him. I let him push me into the shower and close the shower door behind us. He just had to tap me on the nose before my eyes shot up to meet his directly, and he smiled. He had a thing about eye contact, this one.

He had one of those new, massive overhanging showerheads that turned a shower into something more like a heavy, hot rainfall, which was something that you were actually able to experience in nature on the Vamp's home planet. Some dim part of me was flooded with relief when he turned the knob and hot water flooded over us, and all around us, washing the blood from his skin. I felt dizzy and I leaned against the shower wall, simply watching as he soaped himself all over, quickly and efficiently, then just let the water stream over him. He was still staring at me.

"Come here."

I was practically plastered against him in an instant, and he smiled.

"Good girl," he said. His tone was genuinely pleased, and I felt slightly relieved, even as my arm throbbed and hung brokenly at my side. He began washing me gingerly, avoiding my bad arm, and I was horrified to find that even as I was light headed and overwhelmed with pain from a fucking broken bone- I was still extremely aroused. Whatever he'd used on me was strong. Before long, I'd begun to writhe under his hands as he soaped my body in slow, seductive strokes. He chuckled, then hoisted me against the shower wall, one hand under my ass, supporting me, one hand around my neck, pinning me to the wall, choking me-not enough to cut off much air or blood supply but enough to be scary. Then he poised his dick at my entrance.

"Don't cum without permission," he said firmly, pinning me with his gaze. He raised an eyebrow and added- "and you do not have permission. Not this time."

With that, he plunged in to me, and it hurt, but the pain was buried under the roar of the more dominant pain of my arm. He began pounding in to me hard, hitting my cervix again, and I was starting to whimper. The aphrodisiac had heightened all the sensation there- I was swollen and dripping- I felt like he was pounding into a huge bundle of nerves, almost like every part he was touching was as sensitive as my clit. Oh God, I thought, I was going to cum. I looked at him, panicked.

"Please," I whispered, but he just tightened his grip around my neck and glared down at me.

"What. Did I tell you. About begging me." He snarled, and pounded into me even harder. I whimpered louder and struggled against him, and I could tell from the look on his face that it pleased him.

"Keep doing that," he snarled, and I complied. Struggling jarred my arm and the increased pain made me just able to hold off the impending orgasm. But he let go of my neck then, and, using his forearm along my stomach to keep me pressed the wall, he positioned his hand downward and moved his fingers over my clit, teasing it lightly. My hips jerked with the sensation, and I was right on the edge. I looked at him desperately, biting my lip, stifling any verbal pleas.

"Fuck." He growled and slammed into me one last time, shuddering, and the feel of his hot seed flooding me was almost enough to push me over the edge. Almost.

He pulled out of me, backing away and releasing his hands, and unceremoniously dropped me to the shower floor. I had a peaceful, empty-headed moment as I lay on my back, staring at the shower wall, and cradled my jostled, throbbing arm with the other. But then he was crouching over me, his face filling my vision, and his fingers were working on my clit, bringing all the feeling down there flooding back to me.

He was hovering over me, his face unreadable. One hand brushed lightly over my good arm as the other pinched and teased at the throbbing bud between my legs, making me squirm and slide on the smooth, wet floor. Occasionally hot water got into my eyes and blurred the vision of him. I was breathing hard. I was so close to the edge. I couldn't hold it off any longer.

"What do you think, Pieyla? Should I let you cum?" his tone was conversational.

I took in his impassive expression and wondered what he could possibly want from me.

"Whatever you want." My voice was hoarse.

He smiled then, and the smile was a weird combination of evil and proud.

"Now you're catching on." He pushed my good arm aside and twisted my nipple, then slipped a few fingers inside me and began to work them in and out as he massaged my clit with his thumb.

"Alright, go on then." he whispered. I was spasming around his fingers before he'd even finished speaking, my hips jerking wildly. It was too much. Between the pain and the drugged lubricant, I felt like all my nerves were stretched so rubber band tight that when they finally released, I would black out. And despite the eagerness for the blissful ignorance that unconsciousness provided that I experienced moments ago, I was beginning to think that might be deadly. I started to squirm away from him.

"Hey, look at me." I locked eyes with his in the midst of my turmoil, and the expression on his face was almost kind. He removed his hand from my breast and laced the fingers of my good hand through his, squeezing. He leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. "It's okay. Let go, I've got you."

Perversely, this reassured me, and just as quickly I was cumming. My body convulsed in his hands, shuddering, nerve endings reaching a fever pitch of vibration. I felt like I was being pulled out of myself. Blackness filled my vision, and I was lost.

12