Ghosts of Nights Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,140 Followers

"Kathy, ..." Bruce said, pausing as he made his decision, or rather let his feelings make it for him. "I think you are more beautiful now then the first time I saw any Kathy Kane."

"Do you really think that, or is it one of those throw away lines a Bruce Wayne would toss around?" she said as she again looked into his eyes, taking comfort in the fact that his arms were still wrapped around her.

Bruce answered with actions rather then words, pulling her tight once more and kissing her passionately. Kathy took an even bolder step as their tongues intertwined. A soft moan spilled from her mouth as her bare hand slid down to briefly come to rest on the codpiece of his costume, finding the manhood beneath it erect.

They were of different worlds, born in different times, but for tonight at least, the beating of each other's hearts and the warmth of their bodies, was all the reality that either of them needed.

-=-=-=-

The thick carpet beneath them absorbed the sound as Batman's utility belt fell upon it, joining the cape and gloves that had preceded it. Kathy pulled Bruce's form-fitting shirt loose and slid her hands up under it. Almost hesitantly, her fingers spread out across his chest, caressing the short dark hairs until they reached his nipples. A soft touch against them brought a smile to Bruce's face.

Bruce responded by moving his own hands down her back, applying a gentle pressure as he pulled Kathy against him. Cupping the shapely cheeks of her ass, he squeezed them tightly, inciting another soft moan from the older crimefighter as she pressed her body against his. Their lips met once more, their tongues dancing an erotic ballet.

The crush of her large breasts against his chest sent a shiver of excitement through Bruce, a shudder that reverberated between his legs as well. Slipping his hands up between them, he laid them on her mounds, massaging them through the layers of cloth. His sensitive fingers could feel her nipples grow hard beneath them.

After a few moments of play, Kathy gripped the bottom of Bruce's tunic and pulled it up and over his hand, dropping it to the floor. Even though she had seen him shirtless in the Batcave the night before, she couldn't help but let out a soft sigh of admiration at his finely sculptured form. The Darknight had spent the better part of a lifetime fine-tuning his body to perfection, and the thought that it was now hers sent her heart racing.

Gently, almost reverently, her hands glided across his chest, back and arms, feeling the strength contained within. As they moved, her fingers inevitably came across old scars, souvenirs of a decade of fighting crime. She wished she could heal them with her touch, but would settle at the moment for just making him forget they were there.

Bruce, having relinquished his hold on her breasts, returned his hands to Kathy's back, focusing his attention on the hidden zipper that held the tight fitting jumpsuit against her body. Undoing the clasp and pulling down the zipper, he released the tension so that Kathy could now easily climb out of her costume. It took a few moments to remove her bright red boots beforehand, a brief delay that Bruce used to remove his own darker ones as well.

Beneath the costume that she quickly discarded, Kathy wore a specially tailored sports bra. A vivid red, it matched her mask and cape as well as the small panties that completed her ensemble. Pushing away her costume with her bare foot, Kathy moved back a few steps to give Bruce a good look at her. A brief look of concern filled her face as she worried that the man before her might find her wanting.

It was a concern that was washed away in an instant by the look in Bruce's eyes as they filled with admiration, a feeling that was also reflected by the broad grin on his face. He'd already noted what maturity had brought to the already stunning features he'd remembered, but now he was able to add the rest of her body to his assessment.

His eyes lingered on Kathy's spectacular bust for a long breath, twin hemispheres that strained for release. As Bruce Wayne, and even a few times as Batman, he had seen more than his share of impressive women. It took no effort to place Kathy Kane on his short list of amazing bodies. Her forty-something year old form had a firm, sculptured quality that women half her age would envy. Only the sleek, raw sensuality of Selina Kyle had impressed him more.

Taking her in his arms once more, Bruce cupped both her breasts, stroking the exposed flesh before again moving on to the erect nipples that pressed against her brassiere. This close, he could see the silver dollar sized outline of her areola, the dark pinkness visible through the soft red material.

Kathy slid her hands down between Bruce's legs, placing the flat of her hand against the bulge in his tights, and this time leaving it there. His full length and hardness filled her with a surge of anticipation. The dark-haired woman gently broke Bruce's grip around her and dropped down to her knees. His uniform pants proved no more an obstacle than his shirt and came off just as easily.

Bruce didn't say a word as Kathy gently stroked his manhood through his simple white briefs, content to just enjoy her enticing attention and let her set the pace, at least for now. His turn would come soon enough.

Unable to wait any longer, Kathy pulled down his briefs and exposed his fully erect cock. Secretly, she had to admit that she would've been slightly disappointed if Bruce hadn't proved to be as well endowed as in her youthful fantasies. Now, with the reality only inches in front of her, her expectations came up anything but short.

An erotic tremor flashed out across Bruce's body as Kathy ran her fingers up and down the length of his cock, cupping his balls and then working their way up from the base to the mushroom shaped crown. She pulled on his erection a few times, scraping his naked flesh with her nails. Each touch produced another ripple of pleasure.

Taking a sure grip on the base of his cock, Kathy tilted it toward her face until it was only an inch away. Softly she kissed the tip, then ran her tongue across his head as she sampled his manhood. A tiny appetizer that brought a wide smile to her face.

A smile that was reflected on Bruce as well as Kathy kissed her way down the shaft of his cock, alternating the press of her lips with the wetness of her tongue. Reaching his balls, she took one into her mouth, sucking it gently for a few seconds before releasing it and moving on to the other. All the while, her fingers continued to play with it as well.

Then, with a motion that brought a groan of satisfaction from Bruce, Kathy opened her mouth as wide as she could and engulfed the head of his cock. Sucking it lightly, she swirled her tongue around the underside of his crown, then worked her way down to the base.

The warmth of her wetness washed over Bruce as she took more of him inside her with each motion, until she had consumed his entire length. Kathy reversed direction and now worked her way upward, taking her time to savor every inch. She deep-throated him a second time, recalling skills that had seen far too little use in recent years.

In her youth, long before she had become respectable, Kathy Kane the circus performer had quite the reputation as a champion cocksucker as well. With her head bobbing up and down in an every increasing repetition, Bruce was learning firsthand that it had been a reputation well deserved.

The feel of her mouth on his cock was incredible, and as she continued to suck it deeply and pump it with her hand, it only got better. Her tongue seemed to be everywhere at once as the building vacuum effect of her efforts quickly reached the point where Bruce was helpless against it.

Bruce gripped the back of her head, holding her in place as if he thought she might suddenly stop. It was a foolish worry but one that might be forgiven in the ecstasy of the moment. Kathy had pleased the man before her in hundreds of forbidden dreams, and the opportunity to have one of them come true filled her with the determination to make the experience worth all of those lonely nights.

Ripples of delight continued to echo through Bruce's body, allowing Kathy to feel the reactions of his cock as it pressed against the sides of her mouth. The tiny tremors assured her that it wouldn't be long before he reached a climax. Her own body was also filled with excitement, but she was willing to hold off on her own desires to focus on Bruce totally.

Twirling her tongue, she moved her lips up and down his length with all the skill of her youth, knowing that only seconds were left. Seconds which quickly ticked away until Bruce exploded as she held him deep within her, sending the fruits of his eruption splashing against the back of her throat.

It was a moment she committed to her most secret memory, even as she savored every drop of what she considered no less than ambrosia. Not a drop escaped past her lips as she continued to suck his cock until he had no more to give and he began to grow soft inside her mouth. At which point she almost reluctantly released her hold on him, but knew that there was still much more to come.

A sentiment that was very much on Bruce's mind as well. After helping Kathy back to her feet, he kissed her deeply. Once again, his powerful arms wrapped around her and this time, he literally swept her off her feet.

Holding her effortlessly in the air, Bruce turned in the direction of the master bedroom and carried her to it. Enjoying the radiant heat of his body and the power it exuded, Kathy buried her head against his chest, the joy on her face reflecting the happiness inside her.

-=-=-=-

Depositing Kathy on the edge of the large, full-sized bed in the center of the bedroom, Bruce sat down next to her. They embraced once more, their lips meeting with a sense of urgency as they continued to explore each other's body. Kathy took a moment to pull down the straps of her tight fitting bra, giving Bruce the opportunity to grab the bottom of it and drag it down to her waist, finally giving him an unrestricted view of her bounty.

It was a view worth waiting for as Kathy cupped both breasts and pressed them together, her fingers working the stiffness out of them that was sometimes caused by the tight restraint. The quick, vibrant massage caused the large globes to bounce with a life of their own when she released them.

Kathy laid back and stretched out on the bed, lifting her lower body so that Bruce could pull the bra down even further, slipping it past her legs. Leaning over, he kissed her softly, a look of a fervent anticipation on his face. Returning the kiss, she took hold of his left hand and placed it on her breast.

Kathy was immensely proud of her breasts, and the attention they drew from both men and women. While larger then those of most women her size, they were nevertheless still quite firm, the result of over thirty years of daily workouts. The rest of her body followed suit, with only the strands of gray and white between her legs to attest to her years. The vanity that caused her to eliminate any trace of them from her head didn't reach quite that far.

Bruce kissed her again, this time Kathy reached out with her tongue to meet him halfway. His hand cupped her breast, rubbing his thumb over her erect nipple, sending tiny sparks across the plump flesh.

They continued to kiss, until Bruce shifted from her delightful mouth and slid his attention slowly downward. First to her throat and neck, then her shoulders, leaving a wet trail in his wake. Finally he moved to her wonderful mounds and fulfilled the dream of thousands of male Gothamites.

Kathy arched her back, pressing her breast against his mouth. It was an encouragement he barely needed. Taking her large nipple into his mouth, he worked his tongue around the bud, causing soft moans to spill from her lips and an increased wetness between her legs. Expanding his focus to include the warm flesh around her dark circle, he covered that as well with his lips and tongue.

"Oh God, Bruce," Kathy moaned softly, "you can't imagine how long I've dreamed of this."

But he actually could imagine just that, thinking that it had to be just as long as he had always regretted the roads not taken with his own Kathy. Unfulfilled dreams that sometimes haunted his nights.

Bruce continued to orally massage her mound, his right hand having already moved to its twin a few minutes before. The mixture of soft and firm flesh sent a powerful thrill through him, almost the equal of the one fluttering across Kathy. A short time later, he switched breasts, bring her other pointed nipple the same pleasures.

Back and forth he moved, feasting on Kathy's bounty. Ever the planner, part of Bruce's mind was already on his next move. His hand slid down between her legs and pushed aside her panties to uncover her sex. Her hairy mound was damp with wetness as he pressed a single finger past her folds, causing Kathy to moan a loud encouragement.

A second finger followed, spreading her open even further as his thumb sought out her already expanded clitoris. The contact between the two was electric. Finding his mark, Bruce worked it skillfully, not missing a beat at either of his efforts. With the proficiency of a master pianist, he brought her to an even greater level of excitement as she rode the arrows of Eros

Bruce continued his downward journey, kissing his way across the flat of her stomach, jumping across to the soft skin of her inner thigh and then worked his way back upward. The wet touch of his tongue made her shiver with anticipation as he neared his goal. He continued to stroke her beneath her panties as well, sending continuing waves of pleasure rippling through her.

Removing his hand a short time later, Bruce slowly eased her panties down over her ass, dropping them over the side of the bed. He paused for a moment to admire her womanhood, then took hold of Kathy's legs, lifting them high and far apart. Finally, the top of his head disappeared and he pressed his mouth hard against her wet mound.

Reaching out with two fingers to again part her folds, Bruce pressed his tongue deep within her sex, easily finding the prize his fingers had already located. It took very little time for him to reciprocate the pleasures Kathy had brought to him in the outer room. A payback that quickly became more intense that she could've imagined.

Kathy was no stranger to oral love, having first sampled its charms at an early age. Her encounters had even included a short fling with another woman during her circus days. This however, was far beyond any of her experiences. It was quickly apparent that his unequaled crimefighting skills weren't the only things Bruce Wayne had learned during his youthful travels around the world.

Using those talents, he explored the depths of her sex, licking and sucking the outer walls, then returning to the quivering tip of her clit. The tiny spark that had started at that point had doubled and redoubled, until it had grown to a conflagration. Her body quaked and covered with tiny droplets of sweat as Bruce brought her ever closer to orgasm, only to pull her back at what seemed to be the last moments using secrets he had learned in a distant land under the tutelage of a woman quite experienced in such things. It allowed him to prolong her enjoyments, even if that part of her that wanted so badly to climax might not see it that way.

Kathy raised her hips off the bed, pressing her mound even tighter against Bruce's face, encouraging him to finish her off. Her head swayed side to side, as her hands grasped the sheets beneath her tightly. She was so close to the edge she could taste it, but Bruce was still holding her back.

Reaching under her ass, he gripped her cheeks and easily supported her weight. He allowed her to ascend the summit once more, and this time, planned to let her reach it. Her hands now free, Kathy gripped the back of his head and met his darting tongue with her own pelvic thrusts.

She screamed with pleasure, not caring if any of her neighbors heard her enthusiasm. A cry that grew even louder as she hurled herself over the precipice and for what seemed a blissful eternity, found herself wrapped in pure bliss. The intensity of her rapture was one she hadn't felt since her teen years. It couldn't get any better than this, a small part of her mind proclaimed, while another earnestly hoped she was wrong.

Her body shuddered with pleasure for a few moments more, then grew slack in Bruce's hands as the power of her orgasm was finally spent. Bruce lowered her back onto the bed, lifting his head from between her legs to see a very satisfied Kathy looking back at him.

Catching his own breath, Bruce climbed up next to her and pressed his lips to hers, sharing the taste of her climax even as she had shared his. Collapsing next to her, he basked in the shared warmth of their bodies, drawing strength from it for what was still to come.

-=-=-=-

Given their physical condition, it didn't take long for the two of them to get their second wind. Kathy reached down and took Bruce's cock in her hand. Even with his own explosive climax earlier, it had never gone completely soft. The rest of her followed her hand, and with one quick motion, she slipped it back into her mouth. After that, it didn't take long to make it fully hard again.

Not used to being a passive participant in anything, Bruce found it strange to just lay back and let Kathy take control. Strange, but nice in it's own way.

Taking hold of her ample breasts, Kathy wrapped them around Bruce's cock, rubbing them up and down against it. The heat of her body passed into him as their passions melted into one desire. Moving forward, she climbed on top of him, brushing them along his chest as well. Then reaching behind her, she took hold of his cock.

Lifting her body, she directed his cock to the entrance of her pussy, rubbing the tip against her clit. A quiet moan filled the air as she rubbed back and forth against his hardness.

The moan turned to a gasp as she slowly lowered herself and took Bruce inside of her. His fullness was more than she'd experienced in years, and the tightness of her sugar walls against his flesh was a wondrous feeling. A thought that echoed in Bruce's mind as well.

With Bruce buried deep inside her, Kathy paused for a long moment, taking the time to get used to the feel of having him inside her. Then she began to lift herself up and down on it, rising higher with each repetition.

Repetitions that increased in speed with each passing heartbeat, Kathy rode him faster and harder, rocking with reckless abandon. She ground her hips against his cock, pulling him even deeper inside of her. Her long hair was in total disarray, tossing in every direction at once. The same could be said for her heaving breasts as the delightful sensations of pure, unadulterated sex ripped through both of them. It had been quite some time since she'd had a real lover, and not one that existed only in her dreams.

Unable to remain a spectator any longer, Bruce took hold of her and began to add his thrusts to her own. His own pace soon quickened as well as he helped her ride his cock even harder. In no time at all they were in perfect harmony, fucking each other with equally timed strokes. As Bruce pressed up inside of her, Kathy would push down to meet him. She looked deep into his eyes as they made contact. In that moment, control of their journey passed to the younger man.

With a maneuver that would probably have been more at home high above the city heights than in the bedroom, Bruce slipped out of Kathy and effortlessly flipped her body over until she came to rest face down on the bed. With equal speed, he moved behind her and lifted her up so that she was on all fours.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,140 Followers