Ghosts of The DMV

Story Info
Two horny ghosts and one lusty milf.
23.9k words
4.84
29.1k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1 - GHOSTS OF THE DMV

Amelia yawned and sat up. Her long, fluffy brown hair was a mess about her head and her plain white pajamas were messy. She kicked the covers off and didn't pay any attention to the fact that a ghostly woman stood naked at the foot of her bed.

Her bare feet were chilly on the wood floors of her quiet little home and she walked into the bathroom. No doubt her daughter would be awake soon and Amy would have to get her shuffled off to school, as her father wasn't a part of their life anymore.

She closed the door and stripped off her messy pajamas, not at all seeming to notice the beautiful redhead watching her from next to the toilet. In the mirror she saw herself, a beautiful woman of thirty with long brunette hair and a slightly curvy body. Perhaps she should try dating again? Her daughter was older now, turning eleven soon, and she could understand Amy's desire to have someone.

The shower was cold to start and it made her gasp. She shivered and stood aside as it warmed up. The water felt good as it cascaded down her body. She focused on washing her soft skin and delightful form, ignoring the black haired ghost that had followed her from the bedroom. She stepped through the bathroom door and looked at Amy through the sliding glass door of the shower. The redhead ghost stepped over next to her and slid a hand around her waist. Her voice came quiet and ethereal, "Amelia, the two of us only want to see you happy. Since we happened upon you, we've longed to help you be happier in life."

The other ghost put a hand on the glass, "Being dead doesn't have all that much entertainment to it. But pleasuring a beautiful woman as yourself would certainly liven things back up."

The black haired young looking ghost was a Japanese woman named Aiko who had died during the strife following the second world war. The redhead was a fiery Irish woman named Brianna. She had died during the Irish famines many decades ago. The both of them had become fast friends in the afterlife and they enjoyed traveling the world. Not everyone stayed on this side when they died, but some did until they found fulfillment.

Of course, Amy didn't know any of this as she didn't see ghosts. Normal people couldn't see the dead and she knew she was a normal person. She surely hadn't been hearing them for the last three days. She didn't notice Aiko's youthful, early-twenties body with it's supple curves and small breasts. She surely hadn't paid Brianna's more plump form and full breasts any mind, nor the sexy splay of freckles across her translucent form.

She got out of the shower a few minutes later and began to dry herself off.

"You have such a gorgeous body." Aiko cooed, sliding a hand up Amy's pale butt.

Brianna waited for her to straight up and she reached out to grope her breasts. They might be ghosts, but they could still interact with the physical world when it suited them. Amy could feel the hands on her breasts and the fingers teasing her butt. She turned to the mirror and sighed, "I don't feel anything touching me! Nobody is in this bathroom besides me!"

The two ghost women glowered at her and Brianna huffed, "We're not going anywhere until we help you. You need sex. You are a neglected woman of wonderful beauty and we're going to help you until you can find another you love!"

"No." Amy said, wrapping a towel around her chest.

"Did you just tell me no?" Brianna raised an eyebrow. She had a delectable Irish accent to her voice that made her sound feisty.

Aiko floated around Amy with a wide smile on her face, "You keep denying us but you can't forever."

"I can." Amy walked right through her and out the bathroom.

Standing in the hall was her young daughter, Kaitlyn. She was yawning and sleepy in her pink nightgown, "Mommy? What's going on?"

"Nothing at all cutie! Just another lovely day!" Amy swept Kaitlyn up in her arms and ruffled her hair, "Let's find both of us some clothes for the day!"

"Yay~!" Kaitlyn giggled happily.

Amy carried her into her bedroom with a smile. At least the ghosts that she didn't see and she certainly didn't feel touching her had the decency to leave her be when she was with her daughter.

*******

Kaitlyn rode off on the bus and Amy headed for her car. She had a nice little sedan and work started in a half hour for her. She worked a desk job at the local DMV. Not exactly fabulous work, but it paid well and had great benefits for her and her daughter. She started the car and looked in the mirror. Her hair was done up in a nice tight bun and she wore a professional skirt suit.

Her eyes stared right through the two ghosts sitting in her backseat with cheeky smiles, "Now that you're daughter is safe at school, you can really let go."

Brianna nodded in agreement, "Come on! Call in and take the day. Let us make you feel wonderful..." She sweapt up behind Amy's seat and wrapped her arms around her, fingers phasing through clothing.

"I'm going to work and I certainly don't have any reason not to." Amy said to herself, backing out of the driving and puttering off.

A simple thought struck her. If ghosts were real, then how could they sit on car seats and not just phase through the car when it drove away? Guess she'll never know since normal people don't believe in ghosts.

She drove across town, not paying any attention to the warmth in her loins or the ghostly fingers playing so gently with her nipples. Her eyes were fixed firmly on the road when Aiko leaned forward and wriggled a ghostly tongue against her earlobe. She managed to hold out until the next stoplight when she snapped out, "You don't exist! You can't be doing this! Stop!"

Her outburst did nothing to deter them though. If anything, it encouraged the ghosts. They each slid a hand down her body, touching her skin ticklishly all the way to her hips. They slipped their hands between her thighs and began to tickle her nethers. Amy's face reddened and she gripped her steering wheel harder. Her work was just down the street and she forced herself to stay steady until she got there. She was very quick about getting out of her car and hurrying for the DMV's employee door. Brianna and Aiko giggled playfully as they drifted along after her.

Inside, the majority of the crew was already getting the office in order. Amy headed over to her desk and sat down. It was a front counter desk for her to help customers. She got her stuff in order and the doors were opened a few minutes later. People started to stream in and take numbers for their various problems.

"Ooooh. Aiko... what if we play with her right now?" Brianna asked, floating teasingly close to Amy's shoulder.

"Well nobody can see us... but they can see her." Aiko giggled.

"This should get everyone excited!" Brianna snickered and slipped an arm around Amy. She groped her breast through her coat and made her inhale sharply.

"No. No. No. No. Stop. Not here." Amy growled through her teeth.

Aiko slipped her hand down Amy's belly and slipped a finger between her thighs, "But I thought we didn't exist?"

Amy bit her lip and closed her eyes, hands clenched on the edges of her desk. Aiko's ghostly finger split her pussy lips and slid through the warm moisture inside her. She shuddered and shook her head. Her eyes snapped to her computer screen and she clicked a button. A mechanical voice overhead spoke out, "Number one. Counter number three. Ticket Number one. Counter Number Three."

An older man walked forward to Amy's counter, "Hi. I need to renew my license."

"Alright. How can I..." Amy clenched up a second as Aiko's finger wriggled deep in her pussy. Briana groped her other breast and tweaked her nipples gently. "Right. Sorry. Okay. Can I see your old license?"

"Here you are." The man said, having apparently not noticed anything.

"I can feel you getting hotter." Brianna said, rubbing her ghostly cheek against Amy's neck.

Amy shuddered and tried desperately to focus on her work. She worked on typing in the information she needed to while the two of them continued pleasuring her body.

"That... That'll be fifty five dollars sir." Amy said.

He handed her a credit card, "There you go."

Brianna phased through Amy and sank down into her desk, turning to face her. She laid her head down between Amy's thighs and licked her pussy. Amy yelped in surprise as she was trying to run the credit card through her reader.

"Something wrong miss?" The man asked.

"Just... A... Shock." Amy shook her head. She glanced down to see Brianna's transparent head half phased through her clenched thighs. She could feel her very real tongue digging into her pussy lips and pleasuring her insides. She squirmed and finished the transaction.

"Thank you." The man smiled as he took his card back.

"Just go down there and they'll~!" Amy cried out in surprise and almost leapt out of her chair when she felt Aiko's tongue prod her ass. She looked back quickly and saw the other cute young ghost clinging to her ass through the seat.

"Miss, are you sure you're okay?" He sounded truly worried.

"Fine. Just go down there and they'll take your picture." Amy said, pointing at the end of the row of desks.

"Alright." And he walked away.

Amy grabbed the arms of her chair and clenched her teeth, trying her hardest not to moan. She almost succeded but a small squeak did escape her lips when Aiko's tongue prodded especially deep in her ass. She shivered and wriggled in the chair as the orgasm grew within her. The ghosts were very talented at what they were doing and it was driving her out of control.

She gripped the edge of the table and put her face down on it, biting her lip to stay quiet. The ghosts were relentless and they continued teasing her holes until she felt the glorious release shudder through her. Like a glowing warm light over her body, the orgasm lit her nerves and made her gasp with joy. Her panties were getting uncomfortably wet and she jerked in surprise when a hand touched her shoulder.

"Amelia, are you alright?" One of her coworkers asked.

Amy sat up and breathed deep. She looked up to see her manager, a woman named Jenna, standing there. Amy sighed and shook her head, "C... Cramps. It's bad cramps."

"Well hurry off to the bathroom for a moment. I've got some pills of you need something." Jenna said with a kind smile.

"I'll be alright. I'll come back in just a moment." Amy said and she got up. She smoothed her skirt and hurried out of the room.

Behind her, Aiko and Brianna were smiling at each other. Aiko slapped Brianna on the butt, "Did you see how hard she came? She's got to feel good after that one."

"I felt it." Brianna grinned, "Come on. Let's give her one more."

"Yea!" Aiko whooped and they floatted off towards the bathroom. Unlike Amy, they just phased through the wall and into the bathroom.

Amy was standing before the sink, her head hanging and her hair having come undone from it's tight bun. The ghosts floated over behind her and Aiko giggled, "You look like you've enjoyed yourself."

Amy just groaned and shook her head, "Fine. I'm crazy. You two exist. Can you cut out the games now? I'm trying to work!"

"One more. Let us do it right this time and work out all your tension and stress." Aiko said, stepping around to the side of her.

Brianna stepped to her other side and pulled some ghostly hair out of her own face, "If you let us do it, you won't regret it. You'll feel happy and floaty all day long."

"Fine. Alright. Go ahead and make me cum again. I can't say it doesn't feel good and if this gets you to leave me alone while I'm a work, it's a small price." Amy sighed and threw her hands up, "But first, let me get my bottom off at least. I don't want to make a mess."

Both of the ghosts whooped and bounced eagerly. Amy just rolled her eyes and unzipped her skirt. It went to the floor with her damp panties and she stepped out of them. The ghosts rushed her body and they traded places from how they were earlier. Aiko sank into the floor before her until she could press her mouth to Amy's pussy. Brianna slumped down behind her and her hands tingled against her ass.

"You two... Why are you doing this?" Amy moaned quietly, looking down at them. It was unnerving to see the ghostly forms half phased in her body while feeling their tongues going at her holes.

"We like bringing pleasure to lonely women." Brianna said, sliding her hand up Amy's thigh.

Aiko teased her butt and wriggled her tongue deeper. Amy moaned loudly, "Well... Well you're good at it!"

"You haven't even seen anything yet." Brianna giggled and put her mouth back on her pussy. She reached a ghostly hand up and into Amy's body. She felt her fingers go corpreal inside her and rub at the deepest parts of her womb. The sensation of it was strange and mind blowing. It made her legs shake and she moaned loudly in pure surprise.

"What're you doing? What're you doing? How care you doing that?" Amy panted, grabbing tightly to the railing next to the toilet.

Aiko's hand slipped through her body next and she felt it phasing forward. She touched something inside Amy that made her eyes go wide and her lungs push all the air from her body. Her knees hit the floor and she began to orgasm without stop. Aiko's fingers kept going on whatever heavenly spot she was touching and she clung to the wall out of desperation. Stars popped in her vision and wetness ran down her legs in thin streams. Brianna's hand joined Aiko's and touched the same thing she was. It sent a new cascade of sanity breaking ecstasy through her entire body. The girls kept going at her and her heart theatened to explode out of her chest. She couldn't even scream because she had a hard time just getting air in her lungs.

Her vision started to black out and she flopped over on the floor, body seizing uncontrollably. After a moment more, the ghost's hands retreated from her body and she gasped deeply. For a few minutes, her brain was completely dead and all she could do was lay there.

When her faculties returned to her, she sat up and slumped against the wall, body shuddering with weakness. The ghosts were sitting in the air nearby and smiling from ear to ear down at her. She gulped and smacked her lips, "What... What the hell was that?"

"That was your clitoris." Aiko said.

Amy laughed sharply, "No. I've played with my clit. It didn't try to kill me."

"No, that was all~ of your clitoris." Aiko said, grinning cheekily, "We discovered a long time ago that there is a lot more to your clitoris beneath your skin that you can't touch. It's so sensitive because you can only touch it indirectly that ghosts like us can simply brush it to send you into convulsions."

"How do you feel?" Brianna asked.

Amy huffed, "That was the single most heavenly experience of my life. I'm worried I might've lost some brain cells though..."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Maybe we could stick around for a little while longer?" Brianna asked.

"I think I'd like that. But not at work." Amy said and she blushed, "At least... not until I can control myself a little better."

Both the ghosts giggled ecstatically and they kissed her on each cheek.

What kind of madness had she just unleashed?

*******

CHAPTER 2 - FRIENDLY GHOSTS

Jainy sobbed quietly as she sat on the bumper of her car. The hood was up and smoke curled up from the engine block. Not huge billows of black smoke that signified a huge fire, but the twisting grey smoke of burning electronics. Her car had acted strangely on the way to work and now when she was headed home, it refused to start. Then a loud crackle heralded smoke hissing out from the sides of the hood.

A coworker in a slightly askew black skirt suit walked over to her. Amelia. A nice woman and a rather cute looker in Jainy's opinion. She had long brown hair and a cute, lithe body. She didn't know if Amelia was gay but she had long considered asking her out for coffee.

"Jainy, what's wrong?" Amy asked, stopping beside her.

Jainy looked up at her through tear streaked eyes and choked, "Damn car. Something went wrong." She sobbed and covered her face, "Everything has gone wrong!"

Amy wrapped an arm around her shoulder, "Come on. Not everything. I can give you a ride home."

"I don't have a home to go to. My girlfriend dumped me and most of my stuff is in storage. I haven't found a new apartment yet." Jainy sniffled sadly.

Without even a pause to consider, Amy said, "Stay with me then! I've got a fluffy couch and we can carpool until you get things together."

Jainy looked at her in surprise, "Really? You'd do that for me Amy? You sure?"

"Get in my car! I've got a pot of soup simmering at home. Hope you don't mind a bit of a run around though. I need to pick up my daughter." Amy pulled her to her feet.

"You... Have a daughter?" Jainy's heart sank a bit.

Amy walked her over to her car and pulled the door open, "Yea. Guy I thought I loved in high school. The longer I was with him though, the less I liked him. Guess that's what happens when your parents convince you you're not gay and force yourself to be straight."

"What?" Jainy squeaked as the door closed on her and she watched Amy walk over to her smoking car and close the hood. She gathered Jainy's things out of it and returned to drive them home.

*******

Jainy watched as Kaitlyn walked up the sidewalk to her friend's door. Apparently she was having a sleepover so it would end up just Amy and Jainy at Amy's apartment tonight. Not all was interrupted and Jainy had hope. She didn't want to push things too hard, but love was one of those things that made people be stupid.

Back at her apartment, they went inside and Amy settled her on the couch. She had to admit that Amy had been right, the couch was pretty comfortable.

As she was sitting down, Jainy thought she saw a flicker of color beside her and Amy jerked up to her feet again. She inhaled sharply through clenched teeth and sat back down.

"Something wrong?" Jainy asked her in concern. She didn't know what happened or if her eyes had just tricked her.

Amy looked over her shoulder, glaring at the wall, and said, "It's nothing at all."

"If you say so." Jainy sighed and Amy turned on the television.

It helped her calm down, to just be there in the company of a friend. They enjoyed a movie together and Amy cooked them a dinner of sandwiches and soup. Through all the day, Jainy kept catching flashes of something in the apartment. It was starting to weird her out because she didn't know if she was being crazy or if there really was something here.

While they ate, Jainy caught a glance of more than just color or movement. She saw, just for a second, a full figured Irish woman sitting on the arm of the couch while an exotic young oriental sat on the back with her arms around Amy's neck. She started and her sandwich tumbled over the arm of the couch. Her voice cried out sharply, "What the hell is going on?"

"What do you mean?" Amy asked, raising an eyebrow.

I pointed past her, "I keep seeing things! Just now, a woman sitting there!"

"I don't know..." There was a strange shift of her clothing and her face blushed slightly, "...know what you're talking about!"

"Behind you, A girl with dark hair." Jainy exclaimed, "And they were both naked!"

A blush crossed Amy's face again and she hissed sharply, eyes turning to the ceiling. She waved her hands about and stood up, "I really don't know!"

And then she appeared to run away from the couch. She fled into the small kitchen and started to do dishes. Jainy looked over the back of the couch at her with a confused frown. Amy was squirming and twitching as she washed and scrubbed, as though someone was poking or grabbing at her. At one point she let out a choked moan and Jainy just got more confused.

Once the kitchen was cleaned, Amy headed for the bedroom and called over her shoulder, "I'm going to sleep. Make yourself at home." And then shut the door sharply.