Ghosts of the Past Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry slowly broke their deep, passionate kiss. He backed away from her and looked up at his best friend and partner as he smiled sadly. "Rick... come make love to your wife. You're the one she's been with this whole time any way. I'm just here for her pleasure... remember?"

Rick saw the slight sadness in Larry's eyes.You really did fall in love with her... Then he looked at Dawn. She was staring at him with tears in her eyes. "Come here, Angel." She crawled up to lie beside him. He looked at his best friend. "Come on, Larry. Let's make love to this angel. She deserves all the pleasure we can give her."

For the next couple hours, Dawn felt like she had died and gone to heaven. Rick and Larry covered her body with kisses and soft caresses. They took turns ravishing her breasts and her sweet flesh with their lips and tongues. Dawn lost count of how many times she came from the sensation of feeling two sets of lips on her breasts and between her legs at the same time. They also took turns preparing her ass to be penetrated for the first time... Rick watched with lust and envy as Larry gently took his wife's virgin ass.

Then Rick stroked his thick cock into her as she lay on her side facing him. Larry was behind her, lovingly stroking his long, slender shaft inside her ass. Larry caressed her breasts and kissed her neck, shoulders and back while Rick kissed her lips. Then she would arch her back when Rick worked his way down to partake of her breasts with his lips and tongue. Larry leaned over to kiss her deeply and passionately. They both made love to her... in every sense of the words...

At midnight, they both kissed her deeply and passionately. Then Larry left them, feeling like he was a poor soul who'd been transformed into a Prince Charming... he was the one on whom the spell had been cast. But it was past midnight and the spell was broken. There was no glass slipper left behind and the princess... or angel in this case... would not come after him. Her heart already belonged to the dark Prince Charming. And they would live happily ever after...

Larry somehow felt that he might have already blown his one chance at happily ever after...

He would find out a couple months later that fate had already made the choice for him... three years earlier...

12