Ghosts of the Past Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara smiled at him and brought her hand up to stroke his cheek. "OK, Jerry... I'll let you get back to your 'vacation!' Oh, and by the way... as soon as you're up to it, we'd like to introduce you to our son, Jon, Jr. He arrived last night. And we want him to meet his Uncle Jerry as soon as possible!"

Jerry smiled and closed his eyes. "That's great. Congratulations, you two. I can't wait to see him..." Jerry's voice trailed off as he fell asleep again.

Barbara leaned down and kissed his cheek once more. "Rest easy, Jerry. You deserve it."

**********

Just over a couple weeks later, Jerry Olson was being released from the hospital the same day Dawn Estevez was arriving in labor. On Monday, August 26, at around three o'clock in the afternoon, Barbara Marie Estevez was born. They had chosen her name in honor of her grandmothers and her mother's best friend. She was a beautiful baby with a head full of dark brown hair.

Rick spent the rest of the afternoon with Dawn in her room as their friends drifted in and out during visiting hours to offer their congratulations. He stayed until they brought the baby in for her first feeding. Dawn had decided she was going to breast feed and Rick wanted to watch.

He knew it was a mistake to have stayed right away. When Dawn pushed her robe from her shoulder to free her left breast, his cock stirred. She used her right hand to guide her breast to their baby's mouth. As soon as their daughter latched onto Dawn's nipple and start suckling, his dick hardened. He moaned softly. "Oh, my God, Angel... that's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! And I had no idea what a turn-on it would be!"

Dawn looked up at her husband and saw the fire in his eyes. Even though her pussy and her womb were still sore from giving birth, she felt the stirrings of desire when she saw the bulge in the front of his pants. She closed her eyes and moaned softly. "Oh, God, Rick... I hope it won't take too long for me to recover... I still want you so badly!"

As soon as little Barbie was done feeding, a nurse took her back out to the nursery. Dawn motioned for Rick to come to her. When he moved to the bed, she scooted over and pulled him down beside her. He took her in his arms and kissed her deeply. It had been only a few days since the last time they'd made love, but they were as desperate for each other as ever.

Dawn reached down and started to open Rick's pants. He pulled back and said, "Angel... we're at the hospital! You just gave birth earlier today! I think this can wait until you at least get back home!"

"No it can't, my hot Latin lover! I can't let you walk out of here in this condition!" He moaned softly as she ran her hand over his hard length. "Even though I'm still sore from giving birth to our daughter, I still want you! But, I know I can't have you inside me yet... it would be too painful. But it doesn't mean that I can't help you!" she whispered as she lowered his zipper.

Rick groaned softly as she wrapped her hand around his throbbing thick shaft. "Oh, Angel... that feels so good! Yes, baby... stroke my cock! Oh, God, Dawn... I'd almost forgotten how good you are at this! Mmmm..." he moaned as she pulled gently on his hard flesh.

She kissed from his cheek over to his ear and ran her tongue over his earlobe and sucked the soft flesh into her mouth. Then she kissed down his neck and licked her way back up to his ear. She whispered, "Te amo, mi esposo guapo. I love your huge cock! Come for me, lover... let go! Let me make you feel good!"

Rick groaned softly as he rolled his hips, moving his cock back and forth in her soft, but firm grip. "Ah, yeah... Dawn! Just a little tighter... squeeze my cock just a little tighter! Oh, yes, my Angel! Ohhhh yessss... ohhh, I love you, my Angel!" he moaned deeply as his dick pulsed from a nice gentle, rhythmic orgasm. It felt just like when he made slow, tender love to her...

**********

Labor Day weekend, Tom and Lynda hosted a cookout at their home in Brentwood for their large group of friends. Everyone was ooohing and aaahing over all the new additions.

Poor Diana was relegated to reclining in a lounge chair in the shade to keep her feet up and her movements to a minimum. The twins were continuing to grow by the week and her poor body was stretched to its limits... and she still had another month to go.

Or so they thought...

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good!!

Really like your stories and how these spouses really do care for each other!!

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Coral Sea A fond homage to the film 'Summer of 42.'in Romance
The Education of Lisa Ch. 01 Beginning at the End.in Anal
Piccadilly Line He shares brief encounter with stranger on crowded train.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
A Hot Summer Night Lovemaking on the beach.in Romance
Summer Seduction Things heat up before they cool down.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories