Ghosts of Voltariis 6 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James Cody
James Cody
130 Followers

Landers Brecht was a fruit of the seeding done by the Providers.

Brecht trembled under the scrutiny of the great ship, even as it relinquished the VPN link and Araa rushed to his side to steady him. His mind reeled beneath the weight of Deirdre's death and his own dance with madness at the encompassing knowledge the vessel had bestowed upon him. The Providers were vestiges of the past – perhaps the vessel had a future through Brecht.

But Brecht thought little of the future – he had fallen to his knees and for the first time since hearing of Deirdre's death, since exiling himself to the edge of known space, Brecht allowed himself to mourn.

"Cry," Araa whispered as she cradled his head to her chest. "You haven't forgotten how."

She cupped his face and kissed him lightly, tasting the salty tears that had fallen upon his soft lips. Her own eyes swelled but no tears came – somewhere deep in her memory she recalled that they were not made to cry.

Brecht gazed into her grey eyes – her response was to kiss him more deeply, her tongue delving into his mouth, meeting his tongue and they danced. Brecht felt his erection grow despite the pain and his heart raced. But he was not under the influence of the airborne narcotic the native plant life released during the nights of Jubilation. He wanted – needed – Deirdre in whatever form her could have her

@@@@@

Araa offered Brecht her nipple and he nibbled and sucked it, making her tremble – while he explored her breasts with his hands, a glow grew at the end of the canyon. She climbed onto Brecht and savoured how his cock rested against the entrance of her pussy while a tear at the end of the canyon formed in mid air and it glowed with an intense amber light.

Brecht held Araa's hips and gently pressured her downwards – she felt the tip of his cock spread the outer lips of the pussy Deirdre's memories had given her and he slid into her wanton cunt. She took a sharp breath as Brecht thrust deeply into her – more deeply than at any point during the nights of Jubilation. Yet, she understood that his need was a more visceral quantity since it wasn't born of the Jubilation but of loss. Araa rotated her hips as she covered Brecht's with the lightest touch of her lips.

"Fuck me," Araa whispered. "Fuck me..."

@@@@@

Oblivious to the lovers, the newly matured Vik'sh stood before the amber glow while Z'eth'I and another gripped the edge of the seam and pulled it open. Once it was large enough, a gelatinous sphere passed through the diaphanous opening. When it struck the coarse sea bottom, the jagged rocks tore at the sphere's surface till it came to a halt. A group of newly matured Vik'sh gathered around the sphere and began to render it until and androgynous shape emerged.

@@@@@

Brecht plunged deeply into Araa's pussy, hoping to lose himself in engulfing warmth as his mind painted images of Deirdre as she smiled; cried; moaned ... and finally he felt her anger. It reflected his and Brecht sat up, forcing Araa to reposition her knees so they rested outside his thighs – she placed her hands on his thick shoulders and he grabbed her slender waist and together they surrendered to the sheer physicality of her sliding up and down the length of his shaft. They communicated with moans and grunts and some elder Vik'sh gathered around them to observe this odd behaviour and then to reminisce.

@@@@@

The newly matured Vik'sh had cleared the the slimy film from the androgynous youth and another sphere rolled through the amber tear between dimensions and the same routine was applied. Z'eth'I watched as dozens of the gelatinous spheres had passed through the tear and had been torn open, exposing a new generation of young Vik'sh.

@@@@@

Araa had rolled off Brecht's lap and had positioned her ass into the air and wiggled it like a wanton piece of bait. Brecht grabbed her artiflesh hips and pulled her towards his cock and pounded her wet cunt as her juices gushed and splashed on the sea bottom and on his thighs. The elder Vik'sh that surrounded them were fascinated with the concept of feeling pleasure as an individual and outside the context of the Jubilation.

Brecht's thighs were slapping against Araa's ass as they were both wracked by sexual tidal forces closely rivalling the gravitational depressions that collated the planetary system of Sedna Voltariis 6. Since the gravity of the planet was weaker than Earth's, Brecht was able to lift Araa and, supporting her thighs in his arms while her back was against his chest, make her ride his cock at the pace he desired. Somewhere in his mind, he realized he was making a display of himself and of Araa, and though it appeared to be for an audience of Vik'sh, he knew his display was for the fates. He wanted them to know that his life was his.

@@@@@

Z'eth'I walked amongst the remains of the spheres and saw many of her former companions take charge of the new generation of immature Vik'sh – she also saw many of the elders select pieces of the spheres and the gelatinous bubbles began to reform with the elder at the middle. The spheres, once completely regenerated, were rolled into the inter-dimensional rift that was opened at the other end of the water scored canyon. A generation Passes and another steps forth to continue the tradition of the children of the dream. And yet, Z'eth'I knew she was the beginning of a new chapter – an individual whose memories were to be hers alone from the moment she was reborn at the hand of the skyfallen. She joined the others who were drawn to witness Brecht and Araa.

@@@@@

Above them, in the dark, massive ship, the Intelligence monitored the progress of the anti-neutron spikes and identified a significant dimensional rift forming within the orbital trajectory of the planet. It relayed the information through the VPN it shared with the technorganic seed of the Providers but it cut the signal when it detected pain and anguish underlying the subject's desire for the android.

@@@@@

Araa's hands were wrapped behind Brecht's neck – he had turned her around and he was supporting her thighs as she rode his cock with an all to instinctual abandon. Sometimes she opened her eyes and saw that they were being observed by the Vik'sh. It aroused her even more, knowing that her coupling with Brecht was witnessed by so many – the synaptic homologation with Deirdre's engrams was complete. And as she felt her pussy quiver from the friction with Brecht's cock and she came, a new set of memories cascaded through Araa's synaptic web – one of the memories horrified her.

@@@@@

Z'eth'I noticed a minute change in Araa's body language just as she realized that the elder Vik'sh around her were coming to the same conclusion as she had: the arrival of the skyfallen had changed everything and in was time for the Dragon to spread its wings and explore the past.

@@@@@

Brecht was oblivious to all the happening around him as he was totally surrendered to the haven he found between Araa's legs – yet, when he felt her artiflesh body stiffen, he knew it was something other than pleasure. But he was to close to the edge to stop and continued to thrust into Araa until he felt his mind go blank and he was awash in the advent of his orgasm and for the slightest moment, his past, present and future were as white as the streams of semen he ushered into Araa artificial womb.

Brecht dropped to the floor of the canyon, jagged rock pushing into his flesh while Araa slipped off his softening cock, a trail of warm come bridged their separation. Her flesh had turned a darker shade of grey and her eyes seemed glazed over. Brecht reached out and touched her hair when the symbiont a.i. showed him an incoming transmission from the ancient vessel showing Sedna Voltariis 6's orbital trajectory and the dimensional rift it was heading for.

Brecht turned to Z'eth'I and she simply looked at him and said, "Landers Brecht – you have given me a sense of self. The elders are beginning to remember what it means to be unique. The great dragon you call Voltariis 6 will show us the paths we need to take. That vessel is your path."

Brecht stood and faced Z'eth'I and took her hand. "You have to go now," she whispered.

Brecht nodded and he took Araa's hand. Above them, the Intelligence positioned itself above the pair and activated a beam of blue light and lifted them off the ground.

As they floated towards the ancient Provider warship, Araa looked into Brecht's eyes and said, "I think Deirdre is alive."

Unable to escape Araa's words, Brecht screamed.

VIII

Landers Brecht stood naked on the smooth surface of the ancient warship, near the edge of the triangular halves that formed its dual hull – a flickering field of warped space-time kept the harsh environment of space at bay. He touched it and a window formed as beyond it, the world he called Sedna Voltariis 6 began its entry into the dimensional rift – the 3 guardians of the night were still aligned and followed as the ethereal gulf spread open like a gaping maw to ensnare the planet. Massive tidal forces rippled through the star system as the orbital plane the planet occupied buckled and space straightened itself, causing the red super giant to bulge angrily as its own gravity well reasserted itself.

Araa stood off to Brecht's side and hugged herself as she could imagine him bulging with rage like Sedna Voltariis was bulged by warped space-time.

"A memory became accessible after the homologation was completed," Araa said suddenly. "The engrams were still being recorded when she was moved. I don't remember her ..."

"Say it."

"I don't remember her dying."

Landers Brecht was quiet. He pondered the window as the planet finally winked out of the universe. Then he turned to Araa and kissed her cheek. He outstretched a hand and a holographic projection appeared and it displayed a non-scale virtual model of Sedna Voltariis and Earth. "We're going home, Araa. And the Starcane Foundation will have to answer for the secrets they've been keeping from me."

On those words, the Intelligence projected the powerful gravitational singularity it used to pull away from Sedna Voltariis and the secrets it once held – once the vessel reach the weakest point of Sedna's gravity, its dark matter hull modulated its architecture and it phased from the relativistic universe and into the maelstrom of energy and gravitational fluctuations that was uncharted hyperspace.

"God help them if they don't," Brecht whispered.

James Cody
James Cody
130 Followers