Ghoulish Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blayde
Blayde
2 Followers

When he was spent, he quickly climbed down, and the other figure immediately took his place. Maggie saw another huge cock at the entrance to her cunt; she moaned loudly as it pressed against her clit. The figure leaned down, and bit one of her rock-hard nipples. Screaming, she realized his teeth were razor sharp, her whole body bucked as pain streaked through her body when he bit her nipple again. Looking down, she saw a snake-like tongue encircle her nipple. She could not contain herself.

"Oh god, yes, please bite me.. fuck me.. .PLEASE!"

The ghoulish face grinned at her, and bit her nipple again as he drove his huge cock deep into her in one swift stroke. Holding it deep inside her, she felt her stomach would explode. Slowly she moved her hips around the cock, stirring all the juices within her around it. The figure laughed at her, flicked his tongue around her nipple one more time, and then began pumping his dick in and out of her, each stroke striking her insides. Wildly, grasping at her restraints, she moved her hips in time with his, meeting each hard stroke with a loud groan. She felt her pussy throbbing around his cock, all the muscles in her body tense as she neared orgasm. She felt his cock grow within him, and with a few more savage strokes both figures were cumming, Maggie screamed as he bit at her neck as he added his huge load of cum to her belly. When he was spent, he also climbed off her.

Maggie lay with her eyes closed, breathing hard, cum spilling from her cunt, running down to her asshole. She could barely think. A shuffle of feet made her eyes open. The gentleman was at her side again.

"Now you know why you had to come tonight. Only on Halloween do my brothers in spirit have bodies of the flesh, and I promised them pleasure. Thank you, my dear Maggie." Throughout the house, Maggie heard the echo of a clock striking midnight. The ghoulish figures, again dressed, bowed slightly to her, and disappeared.

Maggie lifted her head and looked around. Had she fallen asleep? Looking around, she realized she was at her desk in her shop. How??? Looking out the window, she saw the run rising. Confused, she grabbed the remote control and snapped on the television. CNN was on, rolling out the weather forecast for today ... Sunday. Looking down at her clothes, she realized she was wearing her Halloween costume. Tiny, nearly unnoticeable seams ran up the front of each garment. Maggie didn't notice. Shaking her head at her incredible dream, she decided to leave the paperwork for Monday and head home to a long hot bath. She resolved never to fall asleep at work again, as it had left her body so very sore....

Closing the door behind her, she failed to notice the single red rose on the corner of her desk, and an envelope attached, with payment for a certain table enclosed.

Blayde
Blayde
2 Followers
12