GI Bill Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlett pulled her legs up and took off her panties under the covers.

The love birds were again kissing and giggling, their hands playing with erogenous zones under the sheet as I got dressed.

I took my time, making my bed and picking things up as they lovers continued their morning tryst beside me. Terrell was now on top of Scarlett, her legs spread beneath him.

"Make love to me, Terrell," she said.

I heard her gasp then moan. "Oh Terrell," she moaned. "God damn that's so good!"

"Yes, it is," he agreed. They went back to kissing and Terrell started stroking in and out of his lover. The sheet was working its way down and now was at about the midpoint of Terrell's back. Scarlett was moaning, her hands caressing Terrell's back.

"Fuck me harder," Scarlett told him. Terrell paused long enough to kick the sheets down, revealing his ass and Scarlett's legs.

I had massive boner in my pants. As much as I wanted to, I thought it might be improper to stick around and watch. Worse, I feared I'd have an emission if I watched them in the daylight, so I decided I should go.

I hung Scarlett's bra on the post of the top bunk after making my bed. "This is yours, I believe," I said. She glanced over at me and I gave her a wink. "I'm going to have some breakfast."

"Oh. Thank you, John," she moaned.

Terrell kept pumping Scarlett and she breathing was growing more excited. She was going to climax soon it seemed.

Perez climbed out of bed. "Wait up for me, man," he said. Perez's cock was hard again, and his boxers had the dried remains his own earlier accidental discharge on them. He put on some jeans and a shirt and we were out of there.

Perez and I had a great breakfast together, both of us agreeing that we needed to get laid on a more regular basis, soon. We sat around to give Terrell plenty of time to conclude the deed. When we returned, a little over an hour later, I found an index card neatly folded in half on my desk.

"Call me! Scarlett. 217 332-xxxx."

It would seem my drought was about to end.