GianCarlo Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I say cunt," she interrupted.

"Obviously, not in a sexual context," he said chuckling, "Go ahead and say it, say cock."

"Cock," she said softly. He watched her lips wrap around the word and squirmed against her. Her core pressed harder against his hardening erection.

"Say it like you mean it," he goaded.

"Cock," she said a little clearer, a smile threatening her lips.

"Say pussy," Gian said trying to keep the breathless sound from his words.

Delia bit against her smile and squirmed on top of him, surprised when she elicited a moan from him.

"Say it," he demanded holding her against him by the hips as he moved slowly beneath her.

"Pussy," she sighed as she ran her hands down his chest, pressing kisses over his jaw and nibbling the lobe of his ear. He could smell the tangy sweetness ofq blood pumping through the vein in her neck when she did that. His tongue flicked out to lick at her pulse point.

Knock knock knock!

Delia went stiff in his arms, her heart beat picking up. Gian couldn't fathom who was at the door but was immediately annoyed and angered by their intrusion. It had been almost a year since he last had sex and at least six months of watching, wanting, and fiending for Delia. He was livid.

"Get under the covers and don't say a word," he growled into her ear as he rolled her over and headed to the door.

Delia's mind was muddled with fear and arousal, like a battle of fire and ice in her chest. She opened her mouth to tell Gian his underwear was around his thighs still but closed it when he let them fall to his ankles and stepped out of them. He stalked to the door and swung it open angrily.

He glared silently at the person on the other side of the door, his erection bobbing just as angry as his owner. A male voice she'd never heard before spoke in Italian. Fear shot coldly through her body making her shiver. She could make out a few words that he'd said and he knew there was someone in here. What would she do if he suddenly stormed the door and found her naked and huddled in the bed. She looked around for something she could use as a weapon.

"I'm not a fucking prisoner, if I want to go out I will and I will bring home who ever the fuck I want. I suggest you leave or I will kick your ass," Gian said angrily, his stoic face twisted in unadulterated hatred. He looked lethal and a little crazed, a far cry from the sexy man who chuckled at her minutes ago.

Something deeper flowed under her fear. Arousal, it seemed, her nipples tightened and a sweet tingling ignited between her legs. The man he spoke to said nothing but he did something that Delia couldn't see. She heard him inhale deeply and tried to figure out what he could be doing. Before she knew what was happening Gian swung hard, grunting when his fist connected with the man and a macabre crunching sound followed. Delia gasped.

It was the sexiest thing she'd witnessed him do. To watch the man you love fearlessly punch the very person who threatened your happiness. The man fell to the ground in a loud thump and groaned. Gian followed him out and she heard another blow followed by a pained growl. Gian reappeared slamming the door behind him, something black clutched in his hand.

He threw it to the ground and his piercing green eyes focused on her. He had been clutching her panties. She then understood why Gian struck him. The creep must have sniffed her panties in front of Gian.

Gian still had an intense gaze that captured her and didn't let go. He reached the edge of the bed and snatched the covers away. Delia was left naked splayed across the bed for his gaze to devour. He grabbed one of her ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed until her legs were spread out before him. The pure need in his eyes made wetness pool in her core. Gian reached down running his fingers up her slit spreading her wetness before plunging them inside her with a groan.

Delia panted as her whole body tingled under his gaze. Gian knelt between her legs, pressing his long hot erection to her sensitive clit and massaged in circles. Delia erupted in moans as his eyes bored into her. The feeling was so delicious she almost begged for him to enter her. Luckily, she didn't need to, he suddenly pushed into her, stretching her wonderfully. Her toes curled and she held her breath. He withdrew at only half way inside her then pushed in to the hilt. Her eyes rolled as she moaned Gian's name.

"Mio dolce coniglietto," He muttered in Italian.

He began to slowly saw into her as she slowly lost her mind. Just as her body began to tremble. He withdrew and grabbed the back of her knees pressing them into her shoulders. Bending down, he latched onto her swollen clit drawing it into his mouth and sucking.

"Gian," she cried loudly as her body was slammed with a powerful orgasm.

Gian didn't relent, he let her legs fall back at his hips and entered her swiftly.

"You're gonna kill me," she growled deep in her chest.

He chuckled into their kiss as he pumped into her passionately. He kissed across her cheek to nibble her ear then licked a path down her neck.Gian tongue instinctively found her pulse. He nibbled as his fangs extended. He bit into her neck and she moaned loudly. Her sweet blood filled his mouth as her hot pussy clamped and spasmed around him. He quickly licked the wound on her neck as his body trembled with his impending orgasm. He had the presence of mind to withdraw. He came, spurting streams of essence on her low stomach.

It seemed like years had passed before they'd caught their breath. Delia eyed the hot pool of cum on her stomach. She didn't often see cum in person. She swirled her fingers in it before tasting them. It was warm and tingly on her tongue, both spicy and heady.She could get used to it. She smiled when she saw Gian green eyes burn brighter.

He cupped her beautiful round sweet face, running his thumb over her bottom lip and cheek. He leaned down kissing her. Delia was surprised to find his cock hardening against her thigh. She realized that is be awhile before she'd ever rest.

"You bit me," she said breathlessly he nibbled her ear.

"I did, it also made you cum didn't it?" he said running his hands over her chest. She was definitely not resting any time soon.

***

Durante knew he could always find his mate in her studio. That's why he had immaculate ones built into each of his homes. This particular one being her biggest.

"Mi amore vida, I've got wonderful news," he called out rushing through the maze of paint shelves and canvases. He finally found her sketching out an image on a large canvas.

She whipped around when he saw her, a grin lighting her face, "I have wonderful news as well! I am with child! It's been three weeks since we've conceived."

"oh, beautiful mother of my children," he said scooping her into his arms and kissing her, "I am taking you to visit our eldest son in three months time, you will see how much he has improved. It will all have been worth it."

At his news, tears pricked her eyes. Three months seemed years away but worth the wait. She's thought about how he's grown. would he resemble his father more or would he have developed himself as his own man? Did he hate her? He must despise her for her absence. Maybe he'd run into her arms as if he were a child again? For the first time in three years she was happy, truly happy.

***

"I'm so lucky," Delia mused stroking his face. He laid on his back too exhausted to move. Somehow Delia had mustered the energy to prop herself and was now smiling and forming words.

"Why's that?" he asked enjoying her touch.

"I've got the perfect man," she said simply.

"An addict vampire boyfriend? What a catch?" he said with a self-deprecating chuckle.

"No, an EX addict vampire boyfriend who is funny, clever, fearless, thoughtful, sexy, and great in bed. That is definitely a catch. If you weren't an ex addict you'd be too perfect."

"There's a few things I'll admit to on that list, like clever and definitely great in bed, though you don't really have the experience to truly be sure about the last one. I'm not fearless or sexy but I'll let you be the judge."

"I am the judge. Let's take a look at the evidence, shall we? You ride a motorcycle and break people's arms in McDonald's, and punch people who interrupts our sexy time. Definitely fearless."

Gian was silent as he listened to her assessment. He didn't look convinced.

"You're also very sexy. For starters you're tall. Who doesn't love a man with long legs

"Long skinny legs," he muttered. She covered his mouth with her hand.

"Perfect legs, not too hairy but not bare either," He chuckled when she moved her hand to stroke his cheek.

"Bright green eyes, they do double duty you know? They can be incredibly sexy but incredibly scary, if need be."

"You think so?" He said. Delia lifted an eyebrow as if to warn him from contradicting her

"Perfect nose," She said pressing a kiss there.

"Perfect chin," she pressed another kiss there.

"Perfect lips," she pressed a kiss to his lips and he immediately sucked her bottom into his mouth. She sighed into their kiss, overwhelmed by the love she had for him. He was perfect. Of course he had flaws but she loved those too. He was perfect for her.

****

She should stop, she really should, but what she'd seen was too enticing not to explore. Stefan had went to sleep at Denise insistence. She kept him up all night and most of the morning and he'd still risen early that afternoon to cook for her. She was so lucky to have him. He'd shown up just as she was believing that romantic love, the one immortalized in every beautiful work of art didn't exist; then she found the Mr.Darcy to her Elizabeth, the Matin to her Gina, her soul mate.

As Stefan slept Denise decided she'd kill her time in the best way girls her age knew how, she'd surf the web. She'd probably check out this Pinterest board that Delia had started for her and Stefan's wedding. Maybe she'd find something interesting to mention in her next letter, but first a quick Facebook check.

When Denise pulled up the social media site she was surprised to find Stefan logged in under his detective alias (which Nise refereed to as his spy codename like 007). She was just about to log out when an interesting shared news article caught her eye. There was no harm in reading quickly about a community park in some small town opening a free food garden. After she scanned the article she should have logged out, but she wanted to see who shared it. A young man about her own age. He had a familiar smile and eyes with a long face and shaggy chestnut colored hair.

Denise's jaw dropped. Stefan's son! He had mentioned he'd had another love of his life that had helped him get his life together but she never imagined him having a son. Denise clicked on his name looking over her shoulder to see if Stefan had woken up.

She turned to the screen to scrutinize the profile of Anthony Romano. He was a spitting image. She went through his photos and read his about me section. She felt definitely like she was snooping into his secrets, he'd never mentioned a son. Though, he'd never really talked about his life before being a vampire anyways. This just made it so real, so tangible. Stefan was a fucking vampire. It was a bit alarming but somehow she was more upset that he hadn't told her.

A phone ringer went off loudly and she jumped, closing the browser quick. She relaxed when she recalled telling him she'd answer his phone it if it looked important. Gian was calling. Denise answered it to make sure everything was okay.

***

"Please," Delia pleaded as she nibbled at his neck. Gian had already made up his mind to do what she asked he still enjoyed her encouragement.

They'd made love all night. Gian was insatiable, every time he touched her it was as if it was the first. He palmed her flesh hungrily, drinking her in at every opportunity. Around five in the morning the next day, Gian had carried her to the shower, her body exhausted with pleasure. He washed her gently, soothing the bite marks he left across her body, each one a memory of a passionate climax. He slowly made love to her up against the cool tile of the shower. She came feeling his teeth sink into her. A she could feel their connection so strongly. His mind caressing hers their bodies united and quivering in passion. They slept deeply that day tangled in each other's arms.

They'd awakened two hours from sundown and Delia had followed Gian into the kitchen for a bowl of cereal. Gian poured a bag of blood into a mug and popped it in the microwave before turning toward Delia. She settled on the counter happily eating her cereal. She was so cute with her thick kinky hair in a messy bun atop her head. She only wore a pair pink panties and one of Gian tank tops. She smiled at him when she found him staring.

"How do you drink it out of a cup like that?" She asked around a mouthful of coco puffs.

He shrugged as he leaned in closer to her. " I guess the same way you'd drink milk out off a glass. I've done it all my life so it's not weird to me."

"You were born a vampire, so that means any kids you father will be a vampire too? "

"Yep," Gian said running his hands up her legs, spreading them wide enough to lean between. He couldn't stop touching her, and kissing her, he knew he could never be without her ever again.

"What about me. If I'm your mate does that mean I become a vampire now?"

Gian wasn't sure if it was his hunger for blood or insatiable desire for Delia but he wanted to run his tongue over her whole body. He took the bowl from her hands setting it on the counter beside her, "You don't have to become one if you don't want to, but as my mate you're officially immortal." He explained before nibbling at her neck.

"What? Since when? "

"Since we've 'mated' so to speak. It's joined us. As long as I live so do you and vice versa." He said against her neck, inhaling her scent.

"What does that mean, exactly? Can I die now?" She asked wrapping her legs around him and running her hand over his back.

"Yes, everything can die, but you're harder to kill than you were before. You're stronger and heal quicker but you're still human." He answered against her skin. He pressed his hardening erection against her hot core as he grabbed handfuls of her tender breasts. She inhaled sharply as his thumb found her pebbled nipple.

"Do I have powers like you?" She managed to ask breathy. His thumb continued to tease her sensitive nipple.

"Nope, you're not supernatural." He said close to her ear.

"But when you bite me, I can feel your, um...mind. I can feel what you feel."

"That's because we're mates," He said against her cheek.

He was going to kiss her to shut her up so she quickly said, "one more question."

It was too late his lips captured hers and she melted. She gave up she wouldn't understand it. She succumbed to Gian's touch, as he slid her panties aside running his fingers over her slit. She was so wet it coated his fingers. He spread her wetness over his cock before placing it at her entrance. They hissed together in a passionate chorus as he pierced her slick hole.

"Oh my god," she shuddered as he withdrew and pushed forward. She was so sensitive. Gian had learned her body so quickly. He knew exactly what to do and how to do it and could have her coming in the next couple of minutes. He refrained enjoying the wonderful way she gripped him in a hot tight hold.

They writhed and ground into each other until Delia's body was shuddering against him. "venuto per me il mio dolce coniglietto," he muttered in Italian before drawing a dark nipple into his mouth.

She immediately climaxed clenching around him. He pounded into her clenched body as he drank in her moans. He could live in this moment, he thought as he felt the peak off his pleasure coming. He pulled away spurting the pearly stream on her thigh. Gian didn't dare pull away too soon, he simply held her stroking the heated skin of her back.

"We should really do something about this...whole coming business. I'm starting to get a complex." She said when she was able to form words.

Gian chuckled, "better on you than in you right? "

"Right, but we should probably call Stefan for condoms."

"That sounds...responsible" he said between kisses to her face and neck. He really had to get some blood in him, or he'd never stop. He pulled away and grabbed a few paper towels and cleaned her off. Delia had gone right back to eating her soggy coco puffs.

"Here," he said handing her the cordless phone, "Call him up,"

"Me?" She asked hesitantly.

"Yeah, you" He said taking his mug from the microwave and drinking it.

She looked down at the phone in her hand, "What am I supposed to say?"

He chuckled as her shyness reared its head. "Stefan, we need condoms, like yesterday."

She stared at the phone a bit longer then shook her head and held it out to him, "I can't, what If he tells my sister?"

"Ask him not to,"

"Please, can you do it." She asked sweetly.

Gian had no problem doing it but he enjoyed teasing her. "I'm a bit busy right now" he said gesturing to his mug.

"Please," she said again hopping off the counter and sidling up to him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed her body against him. She pleaded with him after every kiss she pressed to his neck and collarbone.

"Do it for me," she said kissing down his chest, her tongue flicking out to caress each of his nipples. He groaned.

"Do it for us," she said on a moan as she clutched a handful of his crotch.

"Do you plan on always manipulating me with sex? " he asked in a tight but playful voice.

"It's not manipulation, it's purely a...reward based effort. You do something for me..." She said kissing down his body, over the long planes of his torso and over his hips until she was on her knees before him, " ...and I'll do something for you." She said at last pulling his underwear past his hips to pool at his feet.

"I'm not sure if I absolutely love this or hate it." He said dialing Stefan.

"Oh you'll love it." She purred running her nails up his thighs. She'd never done this before, but she's thought about it, a lot. She decided she'd go for it, taking the hot head of his cock into her mouth.

"Oh shit" he cursed as Denise answered.

"Are you okay? " she asked concerned.

"Um, No, I mean yes. Can I speak to Stefan? " He asked finding it hard to form words. His blood rushed south quickly at Delia's tongue traveled his length.

"Stefan," Gian heard when Stefan got the phone.

"Hey, Can you go pick me up some condoms? " He asked quickly.

"Say please," Delia said before returning to wrapping her lips around his swollen head.

"Please," Gian repeated in a jerky voice.

"Condoms?" Stefan reiterated with a smile in his voice.

"Condoms!?" He heard Denise screech in the back ground.

"Put my sister on!" Denise said suddenly on the phone.

"Am I on speaker phone?"

"Sorry, kid," Stefan said as Denise asked to speak to her sister again.

"She's...busy right now,"

"Bull shit, lemme talk to her," Denise said on the phone at the same time Delia asked, "Oh my gosh, is that my sister? " the horror evident in her voice.

"She wants to speak with you,"

Delia sighed as she got to her feet and took the phone. "Yes," she said exasperated. She was preparing herself for her sisters reaction.

"I can't believe you actually popped that pussy for my dawg Gian!" She said .

Delia groaned burying her face in Gian chest. "You wanted something?" Delia asked.

"Yeah, tell me everything. How big is his dick? Did you come? Did you guys do other stuff or was it strictly 'Tration"

"Do you really wanna know all about your sister having sex?" Stefan asked at the same time Delia said," I'm not telling you that."