GianCarlo Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did she say? " Gian asked, out of the loop.

"Talking about sex is half the fun." Denise explained.

"Whatever," She said hoping the conversion would end.

"Okay, tell me a little bit, just the highlights."

Delia groaned again, " I'll tell you later!"

"Fine, but I want details." Delia rolled her eyes and passed the phone back to Gian.

"Thanks," he said to Stefan before hanging up.

"Sorry, I wasn't thinking." He said

"It's alright, I should have warned you what would happen if my sister found out. Anyways, where were we? " She asked the last playfully.

"Right...about...here?" she said kissing down his body until she was once again on her knees. She palmed his hard flesh, licking up its length. She reveled in his slow hiss as she pressed him into his mouth. She could feel his heart beat on her tongue as she sucked him. She took as much of him as she can into her mouth, making Gian mutter in Italian and groan. She withdrew and endeavoured to take even more of him. She gagged a little then chuckled at the awkwardness. Even that turned him on. Gian didn't expect her to be good at it and she definitely wasn't but the sight of her thick lips taking him into her hot wet mouth was enough to drive him crazy.

She reached up, massaging her breasts as she found a rhythm. She moaned around his cock as he buried his fingers in her ponytail. Her hand soon disappeared into her underwear as she touched herself to the sounds of his pleasure. She doubled her efforts fervently as she wound then both tighter.

"Che bella bocca sul mio dolce coniglietto," he muttered feeling himself tighten.

"Delia," He warned as he threw his head back. In the next second she pulled away to look up at him and he came, the stream accidentally hitting her cheek.

"Gian?" A male voice called.

"Oh shit, get down!" He said suddenly to Delia. She quickly hid herself behind the counter as a million questions ran through her head. Who was that? We're they caught? Please God, don't let them be caught; especially with Gian's come on her face. She'd die from embarrassment alone.