Giantess on the Subway Ch. 03

Story Info
Jake spends a night with her.
3.1k words
4.49
36.7k
42

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kathryn94
kathryn94
100 Followers

As soon as Jake entered the subway he saw her again. Without hesitation he walked up to her.

She looked down at him. "You're braver than I thought you'd be."

He looked down at her feet, which wore ordinary shoes without platforms. Still, she seemed even taller than last time.

He looked up at her and said: "I found your website and watched your stream... Sophie."

"And? Did you like it?"

"Yeah. A lot."

"How do you feel, knowing that you're going to be featured on it next?" She leaned down and whispered in his ear: "With my cock deep inside you."

Jake shuddered at the thought. Perhaps it wasn't the wisest choice to come here. Still, he knew the experience would be amazing.

"Actually, I'm somewhat looking forward to that."

"The last couple days were great. Even got two 400$ donations in a row."

"I know. That was me."

"What? You?" She looked at him with a surprised expression. "You wanted to see me grow, or what?"

"Yeah."

"Well, are you happy with how much I've grown?" She stood on her tip toes.

"What? What do you mean?"

"You don't know? The more I cum, the more I grow. You didn't wonder how I grew three inches in a week?"

"Yes, but I thought... That..."

He didn't know what to say. In a strange way, this somehow made some sense now.

The next station arrived and all the other passengers got off. They were alone now.

She sat down on the seat closest to her and crossed her legs.

"You haven't even told me your name yet."

"It's Jake."

"Nice to meet you, Jake!" She stuck out her hand and he shook it.

"So... What now?

"You have two options: I ask you if I can fuck you, you say yes, and we fuck. Or you say no and I fuck you anyway. Which will it be?"

"I've fantasized about this for the past week. Just do whatever you want."

"Okay."

She stood up, grabbed him by his shirt and lifted him off the ground so they were at eye-level.

"This subway ride is too short. I want to take you somewhere else." She said.

"Where?"

"How about my house?"

For the rest of the subway ride she had him stroke her cock through her pants. They got off at the final station and he walked with her to her house. It was getting dark outside when they reached her front porch. She unlocked the door and brought him inside.

"I guess you're probably not going to offer me something to drink" he said.

"Oh yes. My cum."

She turned on her computer.

"Wait. You're going to live stream this?"

"Of course! I can't wait for all the requests."

"That scares me somewhat. What if they request that you..." Jake's mind froze. He didn't want to think about it.

"I can reward you with tokens if you want."

"How many?"

"As many as you want. Does it even matter? You are going to have sex with me now anyway. That seems to be worth more than some videos and pirctures of me, don't you think?"

"We're not going to just have 'sex'. You're gonna do to me whatever they tell you."

"Let's start slow. Take your clothes off."

Jake thought this was at least better than her ripping them off.

She turned around and faced him.

"Oh wow, you're already hard. I better get naked as well." She took off her clothes. Jake had never seen her naked body in person and was shocked by the size of... Everything.

"Come over here. We're going live."

He stood next to her.

"We'll start with you sucking me off." She grabbed his head with both hands.

"What? You said we'd start slow!"

"Be happy I'm not going straight for your ass."

Jake tried to protest. "I can't. I've seen how much you cum." But she didn't care.

She pushed him down until his lips touched her 12 inch cock. Then she began forcing him onto her, prying his mouth open. He took in about 3 inches when he felt a gag reflex.

He suppressed it, but she kept pushing him further. He wanted to scream but just managed muffled sounds.

"He's so... Tight." She said, moaning loudly.

"I'm gonna-"

And that was the only warning Jake received. Instantly his mouth and throat We're being filled with her cum. Her cock was so far down his throat that she shot directly into his stomach. She turned to the side, giving the camera a view of his belly, which was expanding out with every squirt of her cock. By the time she finished ejaculating Jake looked like he was 9 months pregnant.

Then her cock started growing. Jake felt it expanding inside of him, pushing further down his throat. When it stopped growing she began pulling it out of him. It took ages for the whole thing to be completely out.

"Oh wow. Your face is red like a tomato."

She held a ruler against her cock. "Read out how long it is." Still trying to catch his breath, Jake stammered: "15 inches."

"You know, I could give you a minute to regenerate but I'm just too horny."

Without hesitation she picked him up and put him on the ground face down.

"What are you doing?"

She slowly pushed the tip of her cock against his asshole.

"Aren't you going to at least use lube or something?"

He winced under the pressure until finally he was screaming in pain. She reached around with her hand and put it over his mouth.

"Be a bit quieter! Your screaming turns me on but we also don't want to alert the neighbors."

With a sudden thrust of her hips, the tip of her cock popped into his ass. She pushed in further and began speeding up.

She finally came, further inflating his stomach. She finished ejaculating but kept her cock in his ass, which started growing again. Jake felt as if he was being torn apart.

She stood up to her full height with her cock still deep inside Jake. It didn't bend in the slightest under his weight. He was 140lbs, and with all this cum inside him he was surely pushing 200lbs. Nevertheless she easily swung him around a couple times.

Eventually she pushed him away from her, slowly sliding him down her cock. He fell to the ground with a thump.

She reached for her ruler and held it against her cock.

"Damn, already 18 inches. I think I'll have a lot of fun tonight."

The first request was issued for 200$: She should make him sit on her cock and jack her off.

Without a moment's hesitation she bent down and grabbed Jake by his arm.

"Wait. Give me a sec."

Ignoring him, she lifted him off the ground and sat him on her cock.

"Now stroke it."

He put boths hands around her cock and began slowly moving them up and down.

"Faster."

He sped up. She arched her back and began moaning loudly. Just before she was about to climax, she picked him up and put him on the ground, pointing her cock directly at his face.

Jake was in no way prepared for the copious amounts of cum that were about to drench him.

She held his head in place as burst after burst of the stickiest, hottest cream hit his face.

After she finished cumming, she held her cock in front of the camera. Jake was still trying to get her cum out of his eyes. It grew again, much quicker and for much longer. She reached for her tape measure and held it against her cock.

"Wow. 24 inches."

She slowly stroked it.

"It's never been this big."

A new request was entered. She should arm wrestle him, for 50$.

"What a strange request. I could just accept a different one but... I kinda feel like doing something other than just fucking."

She left the room.

"Where are you going?" Jake yelled.

"Just read the request."

He glanced at her screen. A short while later she returned with two chairs.

She pointed across the room. "Bring that table over here."

Jake walked over to it. "So you're serious about this, huh."

"Aren't you happy you get to do something else?"

"I don't mind." He was having trouble moving the table.

"Let me help you." She walked over to him, lifted the table off the ground, and carried it across the room.

"Thanks."

"You're so cute with that facial expression."

"What?"

"Exactly that one." She put the table down in front of the camera, turned off the microphone, and walked back over to him. "You know, I'm starting to like you."

"Now what does that mean?"

"It means exactly what I said." She knelt down in front him and looked up at him, her cock between his thighs. They were almost at eye level. "Kiss me."

"Now?"

"Yes."

"On your lips?"

"Have you never done this before?"

"Well, I've... No."

She took his hands and put them on her waist. "You don't have to go straight for my lips. You can start with my forehead, you know. And close your eyes."

Jake was becoming suspicious. "You're gonna do something."

"No I'm not. I'm not even gonna move at all." She tried making him feel safe. "If you feel uncomfortable, tell me."

"After all you did you're only now asking me if I feel comfortable?"

"Sometimes I want to be a gentle giant, you know."

"You mean gentle giantess, right?"

"I like how that sounds. Say it again."

"Giantess. You're my gentle giantess." He closed his eyes and slowly leaned forward. His lips made contact with her forehead and he gave her a quick peck. She put her arms around his torso.

"What are you doing? You said you wouldn't move."

"Relax. It's okay. Don't be nervous." She slowly pulled him closer to her.

"I'm not nervous."

"Then kiss my neck and slowly make your way up to my lips. Slowly."

He caressed the side of her cheek with his thumb as he gave her soft kisses.

"I've also never done this before." She whispered. "If that makes you feel more confident."

"It's hard being confident around you in the first place. You can be a bit intimidating sometimes. And-" He broke contact with her face and looked her in the eye. "Everything about you is so... Perfect."

"Everything?"

"Yes. Everything."

"Even my-"

He suddenly pulled her in for a deep kiss. She was somewhat surprised and froze before answering his sudden moment of courage with passion of her own.

He slowly broke off the kiss and looked at the camera. "I think they're waiting for us."

"Um, yeah."

He noticed her slightly colored face. "You're blushing."

"I'm not blushing." She briefly looked away.

"Why are you blushing?"

"I'm not."

"Red like a tomato." He put the back of his hand against her cheek.

"It's just really warm in here." She looked down to the ground.

He put his hand under her chin, tilted her head up and gave her another kiss.

Her cheeks became a deep shade of red.

He looked her in the eye again. "You're nervous."

"No."

"I think you are."

"What makes you think that?"

He took her hand in his. "You're shivering."

"No I'm not." They kept eye contact.

"I think I'm discovering a new side of you. One I never would have thought existed." She froze, looking at him.

"Jake?"

"Yes?"

"I'm..." She hesitated. "I think I-" She looked away and then back at him.

"Love you."

He took a strand of her hair and put it behind her ear. "Sophie... Tell me your real name."

"It's... Jessica."

He looked her in the eye and ran his thumb along her jaw.

"I love you too, Jessica."

Her cock jumped and hit his butt.

"Sorry about that... I... Ruined the moment." She gave him an awkward smile.

"Not at all. Your cock just makes everything more fun. Let's arm wrestle. I can't wait to beat you."

"Are you kidding? You don't stand a chance." She stood up to her full height and struck a double biceps pose. Jake almost fell backwards when he saw her incredibly large and defined muscles.

"Wow. Your muscles are very... Big."

"Do you want to touch them?" She bent down and let Jake touch her biceps. He pushed as hard as he could but he was unable to make a dent.

She turned the microphone back on and they sat down at the table, facing each other. They locked their hands.

"Start when I say 'go' okay?"

"Okay."

"Go!"

Jake pushed against her hand with all his might but it didn't budge an inch. She put her left hand to her mouth and pretended to yawn. "That's all you got? Come one. You can use both arms."

Jake held onto her hand with both arms, stood up, and pulled as hard as he could. He noticed that she was starting to tremble. Sweat was forming on her forehead, and the veins on her arm became visible. Her breathing increased as well. She began fondling her breasts with her other hand for a while and finally began jacking off her cock under the table.

When she came, she pushed Jake's arms down all the way making his hands touch the table. She didn't let go of his hand though, and increased the force with which she was holding it.

"Let go of my hand!" He shouted, but she didn't hear him.

"Let go!" Jake felt as though the bones in his hands were bring crushed.

When she finally stopped cumming she let go of his hand and flipped the table, revealing her cock, which almost instantly started growing.

"Ahhh..." She moaned as her cock quickly expanded in length and width.

"Get the tape measure." She told him. He obliged and handed it to her. She held it against her cock.

"26 inches..." But it wasn't done growing.

"29... Ahh..."

"34..."

When it had finally stopped growing it reached 36 inches.

"Ugh... I feel-" Suddenly she collapsed. She fell towards Jake, who tried to catch her but her massive weight caused him to fall down as well. She landed on him with her back.

Jake crawled out from underneath her and turned off the live stream. He looked around her apartment until he found her bedroom. He dragged her across the floor and with all his strength managed to get her on her bed, one limb at a time.

Her cock had started shrinking when he came back with her clothes. He looked through her drawers until he found pyjamas. They were quite stretchy so he was able to put them on her relatively easily. He put his own clothes back on, got into bed next to her, and pulled the blanket over them.

When Jake woke up the next morning he noticed that the bed next to him was empty. He got up and left the room. He heard noises from the kitchen and decided to check if it was her.

He opened the door and there she was.

"Good morning!" She said. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, how about you?"

"Great. I wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed but you were a bit too quick for me."

"You passed out yesterday. I was worried for you."

"Yeah... I can't remember what happened. All I remember is our... Kiss."

"You could have hurt yourself falling down. I wouldn't have been able to catch you. You're just too heavy."

"Hey! Don't ever talk about a girl's weight."

"Sorry. But you do seem very tall today."

"I probably grew overnight. I never came four times in one night before. You want to measure me? I can't wait to see how much I've grown."

"Me too."

"Come on then." She walked up to him and put her arm around him.

"You really do seem taller."

They walked over to a wall with markings of her height.

Jake looked at some of them. "You were my height when you were half my age. That's somewhat of a confidence destroyer."

"Don't worry. I'm still growing and I'm in my twenties - maybe you'll catch up."

"Very funny." Jake grabbed a pencil from a nearby table.

She stood next to the ruler and lifted him up over her head. "Mark my height."

"No... That can't be."

"What?"

"You're... Uh... Seven foot. Even"

"Seven foot? Finally!" She gave him a smooch.

"When do you think you'll stop growing?"

"I don't know. How tall would you want me to become?"

"I love you at any height, but the taller the better."

She put him down. "You know, sometimes I wish I was a normal height. It's not always easy being this tall. Sometimes I wish I was a cute 5' tall girl who you could pat on the head and give piggyback rides to."

Jake felt somewhat inadequate.

"You're not too tall. I'm just too short. I'm only 5'10", after all."

"5'10? That short? I would've guessed at least 6' something." She noticed his expression. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way. 5'10 isn't short. It's just that at my height, everything is short. But you're not too short for me. You're exactly right."

"Over a foot difference is a lot. Especially if you're going to keep growing."

She sat down on the couch next to her and tapped her thighs. "Sit in my lap."

He sat down and she put her arms around him. "Jake?"

"Yes?"

"Do you want to... You know, be my boyfriend or something?"

"We'd be an odd couple-"

"Just say yes."

"Yes."

"But not just sexually, okay? I also want to talk and stuff. You have to tell me everything about you."

"I'm not that interesting. I'm much more excited to hear about you."

"Are you going to move in with me?"

"Only if it means I can stay in your lap a while longer."

"I can offer you much more than just my lap..."

"You said we wouldn't always get sexual."

"Hey, I meant offering you quality time as a couple. It was your horny mind that interpreted it in a sexual way."

"I'm not horny, but it's difficult not to notice the hard piece of meat pushing against my butt right now."

"I'm sorry. I can't control that."

"I love it when you can't control yourself. Your dominance turns me on."

"Physical dominance?"

"Yeah. It's so hot when you just take what you want."

"I don't take what I want... I take what I need." She dug her fingers into his ass cheeks. "How long do you think before I accidentally crush you because I'm just too excited?"

"You could probably already do that."

"You think?"

"I'm scared of answering that."

She put her finger on his chest and slowly pushed him down onto the couch. She crawled onto him, pinning him down with her weight.

"You don't have to."

kathryn94
kathryn94
100 Followers