Giantess on the Subway Ch. 06

Story Info
They go camping.
3.6k words
4.51
30.7k
44

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kathryn94
kathryn94
101 Followers

"I want to do something with you." Jessica finally said. Jake was sitting next to her on the sofa, his head leaning against her side.

"What do you mean?"

"I want to do things couples do. We don't get out a lot. Not at all, actually."

"We could go to the beach."

"I'm being serious."

"Fine. You suggest something."

"I don't know either."

"You know, there's a swimming pool close to where I live..."

"Stop suggesting that."

"It's really deep. I bet you couldn't stand in it."

"How deep is it?"

"Probably too deep for you, shorty."

"Shorty? I'm like five feet taller than you."

"And?"

"And what?"

"You still wouldn't be able to stand in it."

"Whatever. Stop messing around."

Jake thought for a while.

"You think you can fit in my car? We could go camping."

"Camping? I would never have thought of something like that."

"Sounds pretty interesting, right?"

"Yeah, I think that could be fun... You and me in a forest? Sitting around a campfire?" Jessica sort of liked the idea.

"We'll be all alone, far away from any city."

"You know what? I think we could have a lot of fun out in the wilderness. I'm in."

"How about this Saturday? I'll get everything ready until then."

"And get a really large trench coat or something for me. I don't want to run around naked."

Over the next couple days, Jake gathered all the equipment they would need. Saturday afternoon he drove up to her house, everything already loaded into the trunk. He walked up to her door, and just as he was about to ring the doorbell, the door swung open. Jessica stood in front of him in a trench coat, a wide grin on her face.

"What kind of expression is that?" Jake asked.

"Let's go!" She said, walking towards his car.

Jake had to smile when he saw her from behind. The trench coat barely covered her ass, and its sleeves were at her elbows. She had to duck awkwardly to get into the car, but once she was inside she fit better than expected. Jake got in as well and immediately noticed that the car was angled down sideways, towards the side Jessica was sitting on. He had moved her seat all the way back, but even then her knees touched the glove compartment and her head the roof.

"I don't think this car was made for someone like me." Jessica said, sliding down in her seat.

"Well, eleven feet is kinda tall. But you'll be fine. It's only about an hour away."

They arrived at their destination and Jake parked his car in a gravel parking lot just outside the forest. There were no other cars around. Jake opened the trunk and put on his backpack when the car was suddenly jerked up to the left. He looked and saw Jessica getting out of the passenger seat.

"Can I help you carry something?" She said when she saw the heavy backpack on his shoulders.

"You can carry these." He handed her the tent poles.

"So where do we go now?"

"There's a path that leads into the woods over there." He pointed at a small opening in the foliage.

They walked through the thick vegetation for about half an hour before Jake spotted a flat area between two trees.

"Over there!" He walked toward it and looked around. "I think this'll be great."

"We're really out in the wilderness here." She leaned herself against a tree. "I like it."

"I'll gather dry wood for a fire. You set up the tent."

"Okay."

When Jake returned a while later the tent was already set up, to his surprise. He saw Jessica's feet sticking out of the entrance, and decided to quietly walk up and tickle her. But as he crept up to the entrance of tent, he saw that it was in fact being propped up by her erect cock, which acted as a giant pillar stretching out the fabric of the tent. His jaw dropped to the ground at the sight.

Jessica noticed him and began stroking her cock with both hands.

"Pretty practical, right? We don't even need to connect the inner tent poles." She said.

Jake's gaze fell onto her balls, which looked swollen beyond measure.

"I'm kidding. I'll get it set up completely." She turned away from Jake, the tent collapsing onto her.

He stood back up somewhat disappointed, but quickly got to work setting up the camp fire. He lit a matchstick and used it to get twigs and dry leaves in the center to burn. The fire slowly spread to the larger pieces of wood.

Jake heard Jessica emerge from the tent behind him and turned around. Her engorged cock seemed larger than ever before, it's purple head eye level with Jake as she walked toward him.

"It feels so good to finally be able to stretch out a bit." She said as she spread her legs and put her hands high above her head. Jake's eyes were glued to her.

She sat down on the ground next to Jake and stroked her cock.

"So, what are we doing tonight?" She leaned her head to the side and looked at Jake.

"I've got marshmallows in my bag."

"And after that?"

"Whatever you want."

"Okay!" She beamed at him and grabbed his backpack, fishing out a bag of marshmallows. She opened the bag and placed it between them.

"Don't you want to come a bit closer?" She said, tapping the ground next to her. "It's getting dark and cold."

He shuffled over to her and leaned against her side.

"Take your clothes off. I don't want to be the only one naked."

"But it's cold." Jake protested.

"You can sit between me and the fire. Here." She pointed at the space between her thighs, on top of her cock. "I'll keep you warm."

"That's an offer I can't resist." Jake took off his clothes and hopped over her thigh onto her cock, his legs on either side as if he was riding a horse. Her huge breasts acted as pillows for his head, and he leaned back toward her. Almost instantly he felt her body heat warm him up. Her fingers gently ran through his hair and softly caressed his skin all over his body. He could feel her cock pulse to her heartbeat, gently making his body bounce every second. He put his hands on her powerful thighs, carefully feeling the softness of her skin.

Jessica reached for the bag of marshmallows and took one out with her index finger and thumb. She slowly brought it to his lips, and he opened his mouth. She placed it on his tongue. He closed his mouth, her index finger still resting on his tongue.

"Lick it." She whispered in his ear.

He swirled his tongue around her finger before gently sucking on it. A soft moan escaped her lips and her cock jumped involuntarily at the sensation, causing Jake's butt to be lifted off her cock for a brief moment. He came back down with a smack.

"I love the sound of your cute butt hitting my cock. It turns me on." She whispered while holding onto his knees and gently prying his legs apart.

"You need to be careful. One shot of cum would probably be enough to put out the fire." Jake said, reaching down and trying to lift her massive balls off the ground. She put her hands on his and lifted them up to feel their weight. They were as large and as heavy as bowling balls.

"Aren't you cold?" Jake asked.

"No, not at all." She shuffled forward a bit, her feet on either side of the campfire. "Let's grill a couple of these." She reached for a stick, impaled a couple marshmallows on it, and held it over the fire.

Her feet became restless when she felt Jake begin to stroke her cock.

"Slower!" She said, putting her left arm around his torso and holding him tightly. Jake felt her cock swell and let go. "We can have fun in the tent later." She brought the stick to his lips and he slid one marshmallow off of it with his teeth. It was sticky and partially smudged around his lips. She traced her index finger along his bottom lip, scooping up the melted marshmallow, and brought it into his mouth. He sucked her finger clean, causing her cock to jump again. A drop of precum flew into the fire and sizzled.

Jake felt her heart rate increase. Her cock pulsed a lot faster and harder beneath him, and her breathing became heavier.

"Do you want to go inside the tent?" She asked, her voice shaky.

"Already? It's getting cold so I want to stay close to the fire."

"You can cuddle with me. I promise you'll be really warm." She stood up and walked toward the tent. Jake threw a splash of water from his bottle onto the fire, putting it out.

He joined her in the tent. "Your feet are sticking out. Pull them in or they'll get cold."

She angled her knees and brought her feet in. Jake crawled down to close the zipper of the entrance. They were in complete darkness, and all he could hear was her breathing.

"Should I turn on the lamp?" He asked.

"Where is it?"

"Right here." He turned it on and had to giggle when he saw her awkwardly cramped in between the fabric of the walls of the tent, one hand on her throbbing cock.

"Turn it off."

He turned off the lamp.

"Where are you?" She asked, feeling around with her hands as her eyes adjusted to the dark. Her fingers found him and pulled him up, burying him in her cleavage with only his head sticking out.

"Mmmh, so warm." He sighed.

She rested her chin on his head, feeling her sexual urges well up inside her. She began stroking her cock with her right hand, gently rocking her body back and forth.

Jake put his thighs around her cock and locked his feet together. She put her hands on his waist and rubbed his body along the length of her shaft.

Jake felt her cock swell even thicker between his thighs.

"I'm getting close." She moaned, increasing the speed of her thrusts.

Just as she was about to climax she let go. Her cock strained for release, throbbing wildly.

The air in the tent was hot and stuffy. Jake was almost having trouble breathing. He managed to find his way outside and took in a deep breath.

He fell silent when he heard voices.

"I think there's someone here." Jake whispered.

"What?"

"Sshh." He listened attentively and managed to make out female voices. Next he saw a beam of light from a torch move along the ground a couple feet away. He crawled back into the tent.

"I can hear voices. I think two women."

"Really?" She sat up, her head touching the top of the tent.

"Be quieter! They might hear us!" He whispered.

"Maybe I want them to hear us." She leaned back down. Jake heard her pick up the lamp.

"Are you crazy?" The voices came closer.

"How do you think they would react if they saw me?" She shuffled toward the entrance of the tent, pushing Jake out of her way.

Suddenly a beam of light landed on the side of their tent followed by a short yelp.

"The fuck was that?" A female voice said.

"I don't know. Stay away from it. Might be a wild animal."

"Really? It looked human... And really large."

"Probably the way the light hit the tent. Shadows often make things look larger than they really are."

Jessica heard footsteps approach and wrapped her hand around the base of her cock. Jake hid behind her back.

"Don't get so close!"

"I just want to say 'hi.'" The footsteps came closer until she hit a hard object with her thigh. "Ow! Was that there before?"

"What?"

"There's something sticking out." She reached out with her hand.

Jessica let out a moan when a hand touched the tip of her cock.

"It's really warm and wet. And hard..."

"What is it?"

"I don't know." Her hand traveled further down Jessica's cock. She put her other hand around it to feel it's girth, and Jessica tried her best to stifle a moan.

"Well then don't touch it! Who knows what it could be."

"But I have to..."

"What? Why?"

"I don't know. I'm being drawn to it."

"I'm turning on the light." She pointed her torch at her friend and turned it on.

A giant, kneeling figure appeared in front of her. It's face was at eye level with her, both staring at each other. Her gaze traveled down to the two foot long rod she was holding in her hands, then back to Jessica's eyes. She slowly took her hands away and took a step back without breaking eye contact.

Her friend had meanwhile come closer as well, both of them staring at Jessica in awe.

Suddenly they both dropped to their knees. Their hands reached out for Jessica's cock and tried to grasp its girth. As if they were in a trance they stroked her cock, worshipping every inch of it.

"What's happening?" Jake asked, bewildered.

"I don't know. They're crazy, but I like it." Jessica put her hands around the base of her cock and closed her eyes, reveling in pleasure.

"I think tonight might be fun." She shuffled back into the darkness of the tent.

The two women followed her, like two moths drawn in by a light source. Jake closed the entrance of the tent. He could barely make out the three women in the tent with him in the darkness. The moon was quite bright, but the trees didn't allow much of its light to reach all the way down. He heard them lick and suck on her cock.

"Jake... Jake?" Jessica looked at him. "I'm gonna... Make them stop - Or else I'm gonna cum."

Jake tapped them on their shoulders. They didn't respond.

"Quick!" Jessica hissed.

"I'm trying!"

He tried somehow pulling them away when they suddenly fell backwards into him, all three crashing into the wall of the tent.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you were behind them." Jessica said between heavy breaths. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." He crawled between her legs, putting himself between the women and Jessica.

"That's a beautiful cock." One of the women said, starting to take off her clothes.

"Wait a minute." Jake said. "Why are you doing this?"

"I don't know. I just feel the need to touch that huge cock." The woman replied.

"Yeah, me too. I can't explain it." The other woman chimed in.

"No. We're not doing this." Jake replied. "This is too creepy."

"How about we ask her?" The woman pointed at Jessica. "She seemed to be enjoying it."

Jake turned around to look at her.

Jessica hesitated for a bit. "Only if you two will swallow." She said, hefting up her swollen ball sack.

"I will." They said in unison.

Jake crawled out of the way to let the two women have access to Jessica's cock.

"I'll go first." One of the women said and opened her mouth as wide as possible to try and take in Jessica's girth. Meanwhile, the other woman stroked and licked her shaft and fondled her balls.

Jake looked at Jessica. "Shouldn't you tell her how much you-" She grabbed him by his arm and pulled him in toward her for a kiss.

"It'll be a fun little surprise." She replied, putting her right hand on the back of the woman's head and lightly pressing her down onto her cock.

Jake meanwhile kneaded handfuls of Jessica's breasts, enjoying the smooth texture of her skin.

Jessica leaned up slightly and put her other hand on top of the woman's head as well. She felt the climax build up inside her and threw her head back in ecstasy. A tingling in her balls was followed by a forceful burst of cum travelling down her cock and into the woman's mouth. In an instant the woman's mouth was filled with her sticky seed, which she did her best to try and swallow. Jessica subconsciously pushed the woman down onto her cock even further, which caused the next burst of cum to shoot directly down her throat. The speed at which Jessica's cock pumped out her hot, sticky cum increased steadily until her orgasm died down.

Jessica's loud moans of pleasure indicated to him that her cock was starting to grow. The sound of the woman's arms flailing about reaffirmed his assumption.

This was a sight he didn't want to miss. He found the lamp and turned it on.

The sight was brutal. The woman's jaw was pried open to an unnatural degree, her body almost lifted off the ground and dangling from the tip of Jessica's cock.

But what shocked Jake the most was the woman's midsection. Her belly was bloated out to an impossible size, and hung down under the weight of the gallons of cum that had been violently pumped into her.

Breathing heavily, Jessica pushed the woman off of her cock. She fell onto her side with a thump, cum audibly sloshing inside her. She looked as if she was trying to stand up but was utterly incapable of getting off the ground.

Her friend put her hand on her belly, gently caressing it.

"That's a lot of cum." She said in awe.

"There's more where that came from." Jessica replied.

The woman turned her head and faced Jessica's massive cock, which had grown and was now even larger than before.

"I can't... It's-"

"Kiss it."

The woman leaned forward and gave the tip of Jessica's cock a quick peck. Sticky, warm cum immediately covered her mouth.

"Lick your lips." Jessica commanded.

The woman carefully traced her tongue along her top lip and then drew it back into her mouth. The sweet taste quickly made her hungry for more, which she greedily licked from the tip of Jessica's cock.

Jake, somewhat jealous, watched the woman please Jessica. He decided to make himself useful and went back to fondling her breasts, his mouth finding its way to her nipples.

"Be ready to turn on the light again." Jessica whispered to him.

The other woman, who was slowly recovering from being on the receiving end of Jessica's cock, crawled between Jessica's legs and began caressing her quickly refilling balls.

The many hands touching Jessica's skin sent waves of pleasure through her body, each second bringing her closer to climax. Just before tipping over the edge she sat up and brushed the woman off of her cock.

"Turn around." Jessica said to her with a firm voice.

The woman slowly crawled around, her back facing Jessica.

"Lie down. Flat."

She slowly let herself down until her belly touched the ground.

Jessica leaned forward and put her hands onto the ground above the woman's head, elbows straight. Her breasts hung down, lightly grazing the woman's back. She didn't have to lower her hips much for the tip of her cock to touch the woman's ass.

Jessica slowly pushed forward, which caused the woman to start sliding beneath her. She wrapped her hands around the woman's upper arms and held her down.

The woman started breathing heavily as Jessica increased the force with which her cock pushed forward.

"Relax..." Jessica said, closing her eyes.

Suddenly, the tip of her cock popped past the woman's tight sphincter, causing both of them to let out a simultaneous moan.

Jake crawled behind Jessica, marveling at her huge, ample ass. He snuck between her thighs and looked up at her balls, behind which he knew was a pussy, waiting to be given attention to.

He carefully lifted the heavy scrotum out of the way and gently ran two fingers along her labia. His soft touch was followed by a sharp intake of air by the giantess above him.

Jessica quickly looked behind her and saw Jake lying underneath her.

"I can help you with that." She said and got up, lifting the woman impaled on her cock off the ground.

She placed her feet of either side of Jake's head and squatted down, trapping him between her ass and the ground. His face was solidly pressed against her pussy, with no way to escape.

He put his hands on the globes of flesh pushing down on his chest and explored her pussy with the tip of his tongue.

Soon Jake noticed her legs start to tremble on either side of him. She came down onto the the ground with her heels for more stability, letting more weight down on Jake.

The speed of her thrusts increased as she neared climax.

A short while later, she stopped moving. All Jake heard were loud, rhythmic moans. Assuming that she had reached orgasm, he rolled his eyes back in his head to look at her balls. They appeared to be shrinking quite rapidly, her cum being pumped out with an enormous amount of force. Jake managed to crawl out from underneath her and watched her orgasm unfold.

Jessica's cock was buried a couple inches inside the woman, her belly quickly expanding outwards.

Her orgasm ended, and she pushed the woman off of her cock, who fell to the ground next to her friend with a thump.

kathryn94
kathryn94
101 Followers
12