Gibby Jane Ch. 02

Story Info
Gibby becomes father-in-law's sex toy.
2.2k words
4.23
253.5k
35

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 02/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gibby Jane cried after her father-in-law left. Her legs were sore and her pussy raw from his huge cock. Her husband had been sweet and loving to her their wedding night – but not the father. He had been rough and only interested in his own pleasure. How could she tell anyone about this? He was right. Who would believe her?

Dwayne II walked into his house and saw Eileen watching TV as usual.

“Where have you been, Dwayne?” She nagged.

He waved her away as if she were a fly and went upstairs to shower.

She had been a right hot piece his Gibby girl. He had been trying to get a chance to get her alone and then suddenly the war with Iraq and she was his for the taking.

He showered and his hands roamed over his beer belly and hairy chest. He smiled as he thought of his second visit with the girl. He hadn’t fucked anyone up the ass in quite a while. It always amused him when the girls screamed and cried at his thick cock tore into them. His hand jerked his thick cock off as he imagined Gibby’s doughy butt spread before him.

She was a chunky girl and he liked the extra meat to hold onto her and pound into her. Dwayne II smiled as his thick white cum splashed against the wall and washed down the drain.

The barbeque for the 4th of July was outside on the hot summer’s day. It was a sad outing as Dwayne III was gone but the rest of the family and friends managed to enjoy themselves. Dwayne II and his friends had been sitting underneath a large willow tree enjoying the food and beer. Dwayne II flung back his fifth beer and watched Gibby Jane serve food with Eileen. She wore a simple floral patterned dress with white sandals and her hair slung back. There were so many people at the picnic – it could have been perhaps 200-300 people.

He watched Gibby Jane walk toward the small restrooms and knew no one would miss either of them for a few minutes. He followed her closely and waited until she had finished and cornered her inside locking the door behind him.

“Myyyy, Gibby girl.” He drawled out eyeing her up and down.

She turned to him and cringed and shook at his drunken appearance before her at the picnic.

“I saw you serving food and you looked mighty fine in your little sundress.”

“Thank you.” She said looking away.

“Thank you, what?” He leaned against the locked door scratching his belly.

“Thank you, Daddy.” She hated calling him that and hated him more for his unwanted and disgusting attentions. But she was young and not very bright and didn’t know what to do.

Her chunky body stretched out the fabric and her breasts pressed against the linen.

“I didn’t sleep well last night but because I was thinking of you.” He grinned and stepped toward her.

“Daddy - ” She began.

“My wife don’t understand me – and I need a young thing who understands my needs. Like you.” He smiled and his teeth were yellow and crooked with age, tobacco and bad health. Gibby cringed.

“Thank you.” Gibby tried to walk past him but he blocked her.

“I’ve been wanting your attention again, missy. What I want only you can give.” His hands roamed over her bodice and squeezed her breasts.

“Please I’m a married woman. It’s a sin before god.” Gibby spoke quietly.

“A sin? In the olden days of the Civil War, if a man died his woman would usually marry the brother of the dead man.”

Gibby gasped in shock and raised her voice. “Dwayne isn’t dead!”

Dwayne the father slapped her sharply. “That’s for disrespect. I don’t take to no disrespect. I told you likewise the other day and I expect it from you.”

Gibby winced in pain and shook her head. “I’m sorry.”

“Sorry what, Gibby?”

“I’m sorry, Daddy. I meant no disrespect.” She touched her cheek, which still bore his handprint.

“It’s alright, Gibby. This is all in the family. There’s no sin in family love. Now I want you to get down on your knees like a good girl. I have need of your attention.”

Gibby almost gasped in shock. The small, two-toilet restroom was dirty and not kept up well and the floors had probably never been cleaned.

“Daddy, no. Please, no.” She cried out as he put his large hand on her shoulder and forced her down onto her knees.

“Gibby Jane. No disrespect and no back talk or you’ll be one sorry little slut.” She could feel the cold stone slabs beneath her knees and watched as the older man unzipped his pants and his cock sprang out.

His cock was large and meaty and Gibby had only ever had his in her mouth. Dwayne the son had not asked it of her.

His cock was inches from her mouth and Gibby smelled a stale odor and realized it was piss. She wanted to throw up but instead he spoke suddenly.

“Like before girl. Take it into your mouth. First the head, then the shaft. That’s my good girl.” He guided her head until she was almost gagging on the stench of his cock and the length. He was huge and meaty in size and width and much larger than his son. He pulled her hair and she continually gagged as she took his cock again and again into her soft virgin mouth.

“Oh yeah, girl. Yeah.” His hips jerked back and forth as Gibby continued to give him head.

“Unbutton your sundress, girl. I want to see those titties.” He ordered her.

Gibby’s fingers shook as she unbuttoned the top of her dress and continued to suck the older man’s cock.

Her breasts were large and full and her nipples huge covering a big portion of the breasts. They were rose-colored and tempting.

Gibby gagged again as he rammed his cock down her throat and despite herself she felt her pussy become wet and juicy.

Someone was knocking on the restroom door as Dwayne jerked his hips forward again and grunted.

“Yeah, little cunt. Take it all, bitch.” He could feel his milk building in his balls and suddenly they erupted. A small amount fell down the girl’s throat and he pulled his cock out splashing her face a few times and her breasts.

Gibby Jane stood up as Dwayne went into the stall pissing. She splashed her face with water and wiped away the sticky sperm, which still clung to her breasts and face.

“Clean yourself up before you go out, girl. I won’t have my daughter-in-law looking like a cheap slut.”

Gibby nodded and could feel the tears coming.

“I’m going to visit you tonight. I don’t want you wearing anything to bed. If you have a stitch of clothing on – you’ll be punished.”

He turned to go but she stopped him.

“But Daddy. I don’t – “

“You don’t what Gibby girl?”

“I don’t want to.” She lowered her head.

“You don’t want to what, girl?”

“I don’t want to lie with you. It’s a sin before god.”

Dwayne chuckled and spoke lowly to her. “We went over this, girl. You my daughter now, and this is family love. When Dwayne comes back – that’s one thing but he’s gone now and you can’t be alone. A woman can’t be alone and that’s that. A baby in your belly would settle you down and that’s what I aim to do. That’s a woman’s lot in life. A bun in your oven and I’m to put it there.”

Gibby shook her head but Dwayne would have none of it.

“Gibby Jane, enough. I don’t want to tell your family that you are being disrespectful to your elders. You behave and this will stay between you and me.”

“Yes.” Gibby told him quietly.

“Yes, what, girl?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“There’s my girl. Now clean up and join the picnic.”

Dwayne left her alone as she cleaned off the sticky sperm and tried to get the smell and taste of piss out of her mouth.

Dwayne sauntered back over to his rag tag buddies of bikers and steel factory workers. He stroked his cock openly and several of the men chuckled and knew he was up to his old tricks. All the men knew no young women were safe around Dwayne.

Gibby Jane struggled to fall asleep. Would he really be here? Or was he lying? She was naked beneath the sheets but she prayed he would not come.

She hated his male smell and his evil grin when he had forced her to his will. She wanted to stop it but could not.

He walked up the stairs slowly that led to her room. He wanted to savor and enjoy it. He had fantasized about taking her ass – and now it would happen. His cock was already hard and thick at the thought.

“Gibby Jane.” He spoke into the room and she jerked awake.

“Yes, Daddy.” She spoke to him shaking and scared. What would he do to her tonight?

He stripped himself slowly and surely. His body resembled a meatball on toothpicks yet he thought he was a god. His beer belly was protruding and hairy and his arms spindly. He walked to her with his cock at full attention.

He roughly pulled away the blankets and sheets and saw her naked body glistening in the moonlight.

He smiled in the dark. She had obeyed him. She was a good girl.

“I want you to get on your stomach and put a pillow beneath your hips.” She was about to follow his instructions and then turned to him.

“I don’t understand, why?” She was an innocent woman indeed.

“Do as I say, girl. No backtalk.” When she moved to do his bidding he slapped her against her large doughy bottom.

“Ah.” She cried out and lay before him.

He took his cock in hand and dipped it into her ass crack and pussy. She pushed against him trying to get his cock inside her.

“Please Daddy.” She arched her ass into the air and Dwayne chuckled. Little bitch in heat.

His cock slipped inside her hot hole and he waited as she grew accustomed to him and the juices coated his thick cock.

Then he pulled himself out and went to the small little ass hole that was so tiny.

“No, Daddy. No.” She cried as he slipped his cock’s head into the tightness.

“Yes, girl. No backtalk. Hush.” He slapped her ass cheek and could feel his cock’s head enveloped in the tightness. It was too much. She was so tight.

“Daddy – “ She tried to move her ass away from him.

As he had longed to do – his cock lodged within her ass he grabbed her large hips and pulled her to him.

“No!” She cried out as he slipped further inside her ass. Her fingers reached out for the bed frame as he pulled her closer to him.

His fingers spread her ass cheeks further apart as his cock slipped deeper into her. The muscles were spreading and she felt like she was exploding. She arched up to relieve the pressure and to avoid his hard, throbbing cock.

“You can’t avoid it. Settle down, girl.” He thrust her back down with his large hands and eased his cock in deeper. Gibby lowered her head as his cock went in deeper and deeper ripping into her virgin ass.

Her body jerked with the rhythm as he moved into her again and again.

“Oh fuck yeah.” He groaned into the room as his daughter-in-law’s ass spread before him.

He loved fucking ass and usually only the black whores let him do it for a price. Now he could have it all he wanted but the first time was always the best. After that, the ass like the pussy stretched and was never the same.

He felt again the pressure of his sperm and withdrew his cock and spilled it all upon Gibby’s wide, pale back.

He wiped her off and she sat up.

“Damn girl if you aint the best piece I’ve had in years.”

“Please, Daddy. No more.” She cried to him as he dressed.

He smiled at her. “I was talking with some buddies of mine at the picnic. My one good friend Hank would love to get a piece of you. But I told him only for the right price so he and I are gonna talk. Wouldn’t you like that, girl?”

Gibby Jane was shocked and stunned at his casual mention of her being a whore.

“No, Daddy. I won’t.”

He leaned over her. “You will do what I say, girl. You nothing but a little girl in this town, I’m a full-grown man. If my friends want to be friendly with you than you is gonna be friendly. If not – I’ll take you over to Blackstown and let them fuck you up the ass with those black cocks. You ever heard about black cocks, girl?” He asked her harshly.

She nodded.

“Then you best behave, girl. You’ll do what I say, girl.” He walked out of the room and house and left Gibby Jane shaking and resolved to get away from her evil father-in-law for good.