Gie's New Awareness of Black Cock

Story Info
Filipina's awareness to black cock.
2.7k words
120.4k
26
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where to start, well this letter has been well overdue, if it was not for my sexual addiction of watching x-rated porn I could honestly say that me sexy Filipina wife would not be having sex with other men to date.

My addiction actually started back in 1990, after I opening a post office box to receive my mail because my home mail was not being delivered on time or to my neighbor's house, so I opened a P.O. Box to eliminate this problem. Anyway, I guess the previous box renting the P.O. Box before me had been receiving porn fliers for "Interracial Porn" Videos and magazines.

At first I would tossed the porn advertisements in the garbage receptacles' in the post office, then one day my curiosity got the best of me. I took it home with the rest of my mail and when I was at home I opened it. When I seen the photo's of numerous available video's and magazines for sale, I was dumfounded to say the least. I found the photo's of hung black cocks fucking these white pussies made me horny. I had relieved myself many of nights looking at these advertisements, then one day I made the choice to buy a video. The deals were great buy two and get the third one of your choice free. Well this was the road of no return for me. I started to have quit the collection, but I could never share them with my friends, they would just not understand.

Lets move ahead now, in 1998, I took a vacation in the Philippines for a couple of weeks and met my current wife, Virginia, who I call "Gie." She is from the southern part of Samar, at the time she was 25 years old, 5' in here stocking feet, weighting 104 lbs. 36 C tits, dark complexion and the tiniest size 5 feet one of my other fetishes.

Virginia is your typical Filipina, very caring and attentive. She took to this country and dress styles immediately. I enjoyed her in pantyhose without panties, heels, and dresses. Virginia being the perfect willing wife took to wearing pantyhose and high heels. She also enjoyed the attention she got from all the American men.

Our sex life was great; her climaxes were always wet and hot. I was always looking for new ways to spice up our sex life like vibrators and dildos. Then one day I came across the Sybian. Will I bought one with the attachments. The first time Virginia tried it, she came so hard that she fainted. What an investment, Virginia loved riding this mechanical beast.

I know what you may be thinking, you have a perfect wife who enjoys her toys and sex in general. True I shared and showed her the many ways to enjoy sex, but my kink was watching these hung black men with their enormous cocks giving these women unbelievable pleasure. I got off on this and watching these videos gave me enormous pleasure deep in my gut and I wanted to share these videos with Virginia, but I was not sure how she would have reacted to them. You see Virginia is very jealous about other women, more so American women.

I finally made up my mind to tell Virginia about my collecting. I sat her down one day after returning home from an evening of shopping at the local mall. Gie was wearing a sexy floral print dress that set off her beautiful dark skin, and shape along with Wolford sheer to the waist pantyhose, and 3" high heels. I looked at Gie and said; "Gie I want you to know I love you, but I am feeling guilty because over the years I have been hiding something from you." Virginia looked at me strangely and asked what? I said, "Gie, I have these adult videos that I had before we had ever met, and I do not wish to hide them from you. I was hoping that I could share these videos with you."

Just as I suspected, Gie went on the defensive mode saying; "What am I not enough woman for you, do you need to look at other women having sex?" I said Gie, it is not like that, and then I told her my story on how I came across this type of media. Gie was hesitant and said ok, show me one!

I was already prepared and had pick out one of my favorites videos, of a Filipina being fucked by an extremely hung black man. The girl was lost in pleasure, and you could clearly see that see had no control of her reactions. The girl's reactions were purely animalistic. The girl's pelvis was trying to swallow as much of that enormous black cock it could, her eyes rolling back and mouth wide open whimpering uncontrollable throughout that half-hour scene.

Gie loves to have her pussy eaten, so I suggested that why not let me at least eat your pussy to get you in the mood. I can still remember that day, we had just got back from shopping and Gie was wearing a pretty flower print dress, pantyhose and heels. Gie, looked at me as she was sitting and said, "Okay." I walked over to Gie and kneeled in front of her and slipped her high heels off her nylon clad feet. Like always, her feet smelled great in her nylons, Gie could tell I was getting excited and let me rub and sniff her feet for a bit. I then spread her nylon clad legs and sniffed and licked her nylon encased pussy.

I slowly removed her nylons and started to eat Gie's sweet tasting pussy. It took Gie only minutes to come, and I believe her easy climaxes are related to her experience with her Sybian. Since I bought this machine, Gie's climaxes have come easier and regular.

After Gie's climax she was breathing hard and her pussy was soaking wet. She wanted me to fuck her before the video, but I asked her to hold off. I put the video into the CD player and started the movie. I played with Gie's wet pussy as the movie played, putting two finger in her pussy and thumbing her love button. Gie watched the video intently with extreme curiosity. I then moved between her legs and inserted my 5"penis into Gie's wet and hot pussy without blocking her view to the television set.

My dick was hard and excited, I could feel Gie's pussy contract hard around my sensitive penis. I did my best to not cum before Gie. I was successful in holding back. Just as the black guy roared with his climax on the television, after continuous and uninterrupted pounding of his enormous black cock into the petite Filipina, they both came in unisons.

Gie shouted with her climax as the black guy came, which set me off as well. We both laid there exhausted. As Gie laid there, I did something I never done to her before, I placed myself between her legs as I ate her just fucked gaping pussy, dripping with our cum. Gie wrapped her legs around my neck and ground her pelvis onto my face with a tremendous force. Within minutes Gie had came again, as I looked into her glazed black eyes I told her I loved her "Maganda Umanga" which means "I love you." Gie responded by locking her thighs around my head and gave me tender squeezes as I smelled her freshly fucked pussy.

For about a week we spoke nothing about the videos. Then after a week of silence concerning my videos, Gie asked to show her my collection. I showed Gie my entire collection of over 60 CD's, which surprised her. Gie had no idea my collection was so large. Gie said she could except me watching these videos and that she would also watch them with me if it made me happy. I gave Gie a big hug and told her that this meant a lot to me, that she is willing to share this experience with me. Gie smiled at me, and gave me a peck on my lips, and said I understand this mean a lot to you.

Gie then broke the conversation and said she wanted to go shopping and walked to the bedroom to get dressed. Gie shouted back to me if I wanted to go with her, I said sure let's go. Gie dressed in one of favorite dresses, a green semi-transparent form fitting dress with a sheer slip, Wolford pantyhose and my favorite tan high heels. These heels make her feet smell nice after a day of walking in them.

I took her to a mall that blacks frequent. While shopping, Gie was enjoying the many admiring glances of the men walking the mall. Gie made comment about some of the young black men, if their cocks were as big as the ones in the video. I told her that it was rare for a black man to have a small cock. I said most of them all have extremely large "members" as Gie calls them. She smiled and I noticed her looking at their crouch area as they walked by.

As Gie and I walked past a women's shoe store, she saw two or three pair of heels that got her attention. You know women and their shoes. I quickly noted the sales men were all young healthy looking black men. Gie said she wanted to try on some heels, I told Gie, that I was going to wait outside the store and sit while she looked around. As soon as Gie walked into the shoe store, this well built young black salesman asked to help her. Gie immediately showed him the heels she wanted to try on, and he took off to the back room.

As Gie looked around, he returned with Gie's selection of heels. I could see from outside the store that he showed her a seat and kneeled in front of Gie reached for her right foot. I could see Gie looked puzzled because normally they salesmen just hand the boxes to her and assist another customer to help, I guess more sales.

Anyway, Gie slightly lifted her right high heeled foot to the salesman. I clearly saw the man slip her high heel from her foot. After he removed her heel, I watched as he cupped her nylon clad foot in his left hand while slipping one of the heels he brought out onto her foot. The salesman then reached for her left foot and proceeded to mimic the same to Gie's left nylon clad foot.

Gie stood up and walked around in the heels while looking at the displays. As Gie sat down, the black salesman did the same for each pair of heels she tried on. After trying on the last pair, Gie sat down, and I watched as the black salesman stood in front of her and talked about the shoe, I guess.

I saw Gie staring at his crouch while he stood in front of her. Gie started to reach down to remove her heels, when the black salesman kneeled in front of Gie and reached for her high heeled foot. Gie raised her foot and sat back as the salesman slipped her heels off while cupping her nylon clad foot in his black hand.

The salesman placed her heels back on her feet and they walked over to the cash register. Gie walked out of the store and met me in the mall where I was sitting. Gie looked excited I could see her nipples pressing against the thin material of her sheer dress. Gie said nothing but wanted to go home and show me her shoes.

Once at home, Gie showed me her new high heels. I told her they looked hot on her tiny feet, Gie smiled at me and thanked me. Gie said the salesman said the same thing. I told Gie, I saw the special attention he was show her. Gie looked at me and said it was nothing please do not be mad at her. I said mad? I said Gie, as I watched that black salesman holding your feet was making me very horny. All I wanted to do was watch; my stomach was fired-up with emotions of jealousy and excitement.

I then reached between Gie's legs and felt her nylon clad crouch, it was obvious wet. Gie looked away with embarrassment, I asked what brought this on, and Gie said don't be mad at me, but the salesman touching my feet when he put the heels on me, and when he stood in front of me. His "member" was hanging along the side of his pant-leg. Babe it was thick and long. I do not understand why this made me wet, Gie saying "Please forgive me babe."

I looked at Gie seeing she was really sorry, I assured her that I was fine and not to worry herself so. I then slipped her shoes off and sniffed her feet, and then slipped her soaked pantyhose off. I began to eat her soaked pussy, as I felt her getting ready to climax I lifted my head and asked if I could play one of my videos while I ate her. Gie looked at me disappointed that I stopped eating her, and said hurry up.

I put in the one I showed Gie the first time. As the black man pounded the petite Filipina with his enormous black cock, I ate Gie's soaked pussy. I could see Gie watching the video attentively as I slowly licked her asshole and pussy. Gie's hips started to hump my face as the Filipina in the video humped her black-stallion. Only this time Gie climaxed before the girl in the video.

I quickly inserted my penis into Gie, and rode her as hard as I could, as the black man fucked the girl. Gie quickly got her rhythm, I could feel her pussy pulsating against my penis. I fought myself from exploding, then as the man roared on the television, Gie exploded and I released my load into Gie.

Like before, as Gie laid there exhausted I went down on her and ate her soaked pussy. I licked both our cum from her dripping pussy.

Afterwards, as we rested, Gie asked me why all of a sudden do I liked eating her after our sex. I told her that it was another fantasy of mine. She looked confused and asked to explain. I told her that I often fantasies about her coming home after having sex with a black man and letting me eat your pussy clean.

Again, Gie got jealous saying you want me to have sex with another man so you can have sex with other women. I said babe, you are all I need, you are my life, my fantasies revolve around you only, other women do not come to mind, just you babe.

Gie looked at me, and asked how long have you wished for your wife to have sex with black men? I told Gie, after being married for 2 years, and watching these videos, I started imagining the women were you. I found myself thinking these women were you, taking care of those hung black men. This is how I see the videos, the women are you. Gie said, "why would you want your wife to have sex with these black men. I told Gie, that it brings strange emotions to me. I am not sure if it happened in real life how I would handle it, but it does excite me tremendously.

Gie looked at me, and said I better not hear of you wanting other women. Gie then said, that the black salesman gave me his phone number and asked me to call him sometime. I asked Gie, what did you say? Gie said, "I do not know why, but I took his number and told him I was a married woman." She continued to say that he could be discrete and to call him. Gie then showed me the phone number written on her receipt. Gie gave me the receipt and said I could not cheat on you my beast.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
realism

You have either a sexy grasp of realistic fiction, or you wrote what really happened. Sexy to see that nothing was embellished. Thanks for sharing your experience/story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You need

You really do need an editor. It is simple, just select an editor from the list herein and send your story to them and they will return it to you with the recommended changes, which in your case are desperately needed. Also, when you attempt translations, should know the difference between "I love you" and "good morning." Could have been a good story otherwuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i think...

... you are "Bakla". you're the one who wants that 'big black cock'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
bad grammar!

you ought to check your grammar first before posting a story. You also had the wrong transalation of "Magandang Umaga". It means Good Morning.... "I Love You" in Tagalog is Mahal Kita.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Black Poker Party Husband watches helplessly as wife is blacked.in Interracial Love
Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Wayward Asian Wife in Black Orgy Asian wife gets seduced by a trio of wicked black men.in Interracial Love
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories