Gifi: Julie's Family Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies and Gents," the disc-jockey began to announce, "You've pounded your pork to her pictures in the pages of Velvet; in videos, you've watched her suck and fuck. Tonight, she is here in person and she's gonna dance; just for you-u-u.... So, let's take our hands outta our pockets and put 'em together for The One.... The Only.... The tempting Tempest!"

A blue spot illuminated the stage and fog shot out of the jets along the footlights as the curtain parted and Julie stepped out. The sequins of her strapless gown glittered in the light and the waist high slits up the sides of her gown exposed her shapely legs. Over her arms and across her bare back, she wore a fluffy boa. She completed her ensemble with matching opera length gloves and stockings.

When her music started, she stepped forward and displayed her long, stocking clad legs. Lightly, she danced across the stage and down the runway, stopping only to swing around the dance-poles. One at a time, she slowly peeled her gloves off and shot them across the room to a waitress. Then, as she returned to center stage, she reached back and unzipped her gown. Before allowing her gown to fall to the floor however, she covered her breasts with the boa to keep her audience guessing; was she, or was she not, nude under the boa?

"Isn't that the girl that was with you and your family at the beach, today?" Cheryl asked with her mouth hanging half open.

"I'll be damned." Larry gasped, "It's her. It was Tempest. She was the girl at the beach with you guys, today."

Rather than answer, I just sat and watched Larry and Cheryl stare at Julie. Cheryl, even more than Larry, was entranced by and could not take her eyes off the beautiful porn star that was enticing her audience from the stage.

"Gee, she's beautiful...." Cheryl murmured dreamily, "I just wish I could be like that."

"You can be, if you want to be." I interjected into her dream, "Just get up and let yourself move to the music."

"Yeah, Hon." Larry chirped in, "You can get up and dance for us, too."

"Larry's had the pleasure of seeing Gigi twice today," I whispered to Cheryl, "both here and at the beach. But, I haven't had the pleasure of seeing your sexy body at all, except in your swim suit."

"Come on, Hon." Larry coaxed, "You don't have to strip all the way. Just give us a little tease, that's all."

"You can do it for as long as you want." I added, "And, you can stop anytime you feel too uncomfortable. It's up to you, nobody's forcing you."

"Yeah, Hon." Larry continued to coax, "Like Tony says, you can quit anytime you want. Come on, please. Just give us a little strip tease. Please...."

All the while, Cheryl was wistfully watching Julie who was sensuously peeling off her stockings and stretching them behind her back from the tip of her toe to her shoulder. A crowd of guys had gathered near the edge of the stage and was cheering Julie on.

"Very well...." she sighed as she stood up and pushed her chair aside. "If you insist."

Her words made it sound as though she was only doing it for Larry; but the expression on her face clearly told a different story. She stepped back and placing her hands on her hips started to dance. I drummed my fingers on the table as Cheryl began to gyrate her hips and thrust her pelvis while rubbing her hands up and down her body. She paused from dancing to lift a breast with one hand and press her other hand to her mound.

Eventually, she mustered up the courage to dance closer to me. Closing her eyes and taking my arm in her hands, she held it to her body as she continued to rotate her hips and sway to the beat of the music. Her eyes opened abruptly and she froze when she felt Larry pulling on the zipper of her dress. Then realizing that it was still in place, Cheryl closed her eyes. Pressing her breasts against my arm again, she resumed her dance.

After a minute of dancing for me, Cheryl turned to her husband and spreading his knees apart, stepped between his legs to dance for him. Holding his head between her breasts, she swayed her body back and forth while she watched Julie entice her audience with quick glimpses of her nipples.

Larry reached down and began running his hands up under her skirt.

"Not here, Larry! Please." she reproached him as she slapped his hand away and turned back to me.

Dancing for me, again, Cheryl leaned forward and placing her hands on her knees wiggled her shoulders until her dress fell off. Carefully, she stepped out of it and struck a pose' modeling a skimpy lace bra and a matching half-slip. A sudden rush of embarrassment, followed by a look of pure panic that came over her face as the audience at The Purple Pussy began to whistle, cheer, and applaud. Until she realized that the cheering was for Julie, who had just taken off her bra and bared her breasts, Cheryl thought the cheering had been for her.

Quickly, she regained her composure and began dancing, again. Hooking her thumbs in the waist band of her slip, Cheryl slowly pushed it down. First from her left hip, then from her right, she deliberately slid the silky undergarment halfway down her legs so that her lace panties were in plain view. Then turning her back to me, she assumed another pose, this time for Larry.

From the rear, she displayed very well defined and muscular legs that led all the way up to a beautifully formed and very tight ass. Her panties, pulled high in the back, were drawn tightly into her crotch.

As the music continued, Cheryl, who was still facing her husband, reached up and pushed the bra strap from her right shoulder as she watched Julie coyly untie the knot that held her g-string in place. With her face flushed, Cheryl turned back to me. Reaching across her chest with her right hand, she pushed the other bra strap from her left shoulder. She then hooked her thumbs into her fallen bra straps and spun back around to her husband.

Jiggling her breasts to the music, she leaned forward to tease him with a tantalizing view of her cleavage, not realizing however that she was also wiggling her butt in my face. Her little pink panties were showing a wet spot in the crotch as her love juices were obviously beginning to flow.

When she turned back to me again, the embarrassment was almost all gone from her face. With her thumbs still hooked in her bra straps, she leaned forward to dangle her partially bared breasts in my face, also. Her body swayed as she continued to tug on the straps; revealing even more cleavage than she probably intended to show.

Jumping back, when I leaned forward to kiss the nipple that she had accidentally exposed, she tripped over her slip and fell right into Larry's lap. When Larry reached between his wife's breasts to unfasten the clasp of her bra, her mouth dropped open and she gasped in horror; but no words came out.

"Larry!" I chided, coming to the defense of the damsel in distress; "Her dance is over. The music has stopped. She did her strip-tease. Now, give her a break. Okay?"

"I'm sorry, Honey." he apologized to his pretty wife, "I guess I got a little carried away. But, you were great."

"Maybe I'll go a little further, the next time." she responded as Larry helped zip her dress up, "But, right now, I need a drink."

I gave her my drink to finish and ordered another round as she sat back to watch the next dance of Julie's set. A dozen guys, with dollar bills in their hands, crowded around the runway as Julie, swinging from the dance-pole, displayed her womanly charms. Sally and Cindy joined us at our table to watch Julie dance, too. Sitting on my lap, Sally gave me a hug and kiss before helping herself to my new drink.

"I saw you dancing for the guys." Sally said to Cheryl after I introduced everybody. "How much did they tip you?"

"Oh, I'm not a dancer. I was... I was just fooling around." Cheryl stammered, "I can't dance; not like you guys. I don't know how. And besides, I'm not pretty enough."

"Oh, bullshit!" Cindy exclaimed, "Don't be putting yourself down, girl! You're just as pretty as any of these other sluts here."

"Yeah." Sally jumped in; "A little makeup, a hair-do, the right clothes and your old man here will never recognize ya. Hell, six weeks ago, Gigi was talking just like you; now look at her."

"Hey! Not to change the subject." but I did anyhow, "But, what's with the photographer taking all the pictures?"

"Oh, him...." Sally answered as she squirmed in my lap; "Yeah... well, he's from some adult magazine that features porn stars and titty bars. He's doing a spread on Tempest, The Purple Pussy and all of us."

"Yeah, he shot pictures of all of us; outside, by the sign." Cindy added.

"And a lot of pictures inside, too!" Larry interjected, "He got lots of pictures of Gigi when she was on stage, earlier.

"And some when she was table-dancing, too." Cheryl added.

"Shit. That's all we need...." I thought to myself, "The kids don't even know that their mom's a stripper, now she's gonna be in a men's magazine."

"The guy from the magazine gave us releases to sign and bring back." Sally continued, "We'll be paid according to the number of pictures they use and we'll get advance copies of the magazine before it hits the street."

"Yeah? What do Chuck and Marlene think about it?" I asked.

"Beats me...." Sally replied, "They're running The Club tonight while Jim and Patty are out of town. You can ask 'em tomorrow at our place. Personally, I think it is kinda nifty: having my picture in a famous magazine.

"Yeah, maybe Playboy or Penthouse will call us...." Cindy giggled.

"Go ahead and laugh, guys...." I responded, "You don't have to go to PTA meetings. Hell, the girls don't even about know Gigi stripping, yet."

"Oops!" Sally almost choked.

"Well, we were talking about telling them." I concluded, "Sooner or later; I guess it's gonna be sooner.

I looked around the room and spotted Gigi and another girl dancing at a table with six or seven guys.

"Tell Gigi that I'll see her at home." I instructed Sally. "We've got a busy day tomorrow and I've got to shove off tomorrow night; gotta go up to Baltimore."

After giving Sally and Cindy a quick good-night kiss, I headed for the door.

"Tony! Tony! Wait a minute...." Cheryl called after me as I reached for the door handle.

As I turned, Cheryl quickly wrapped her arms around my neck and planted a lip lock on my mouth.

"What's the matter? Ya didn't give me a good night kiss. Maybe we'll see you at Sally's tomorrow. What do ya think?" she sighed as our lips parted.

"I'd like that a lot, Cheryl." I replied catching my breath, "But you'd better talk to Sally or Gigi about what might happen there, before you make any commitments. Just to make sure you know what you're letting yourself in for."

" Okay." she said, "See ya tomorrow."

I really wanted to stay and watch Gigi dance, but I figured I better not push my luck and take a chance on getting her into trouble with the boss. Besides, she and Julie would be home in a couple hours and then I would get some good, down home loving. It was too late to call Gigi's mom to check on the girls, so I just showered and turned in. I was asleep almost before my head hit the pillow.

I dreamed of being in a fancy gentleman's club where Gigi was the featured performer. There were several other girls dancing at various stages, but all the guys in the audience were watching Gigi. Try as I might, I could not get them to leave us alone. I wanted Gigi to dance just for me. The next thing I was aware of was hands; hands all over my body. Gigi and Julie had gotten home from work and had crawled into bed with me. Both my wife and our live-in lover were undoubtedly aroused from a night of dancing at The Purple Pussy.

As Julie kissed my chest and rubbed my leg, Gigi took my cock into her mouth. Gently stroking its length with her nimble fingers and sucking on its head, she had me hard in a matter of just a few minutes.

"Yummy, yummy!" Gigi giggled, "Does he taste good! Do you want to try some, Julie?"

"Sure. Don't mind if I do...." Julie replied as she moved down to take my dick into her mouth.

"Um-m-m.... That's good." Julie cooed licking a big drop of pre-cum from the helmet of my warrior, "That's just what I needed after a hard night of bumping and grinding.... The taste that stays with you."

"Well, have some more." Gigi offered, "One little taste ain't gonna do ya that much good, Honey. Ya gotta go for the gusto!"

As Julie sucked my cock all the way into her throat, Gigi started kissing my nipples and playing with the hair on my chest.

"Eat me, Tony." Gigi huskily whispered, "Eat my pussy and make me cum, Baby. Dancing for all those guys has made me horny."

While Julie continued sucking me off, my wife swung her leg over my head and lowered her cunt to my face. When she pressed her pussy lips to my mouth, my tongue darted into her womanhood. The taste of her love juices and the musty scent of her love-tunnel were making my cock grow even harder. Julie, still stroking the shaft, licked the vein of my cock with her tongue and then sucked me even deeper into her throat.

"Um-m-m...." Julie moaned as I thrust upward with my hips to drive my phallus deep into her throat, "Um-m-m.... Um-m-m...."

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes, Tony!" Gigi cried out as she rode my face, "I love it when you eat my cunt."

As I continued to tongue my wife's clit, I felt Julie mount and impale herself on my raging hard-on. Without the protection of a rubber, my wife had encouraged Julie to fuck my naked cock.

"Fuck him, Julie! Fuck him good!" Gigi prodded Julie on, "Let him really enjoy his fantasy."

Up and down the fucking motion repeated itself while Gigi and Julie kissed and caressed each other's breasts. Gigi's love juices were streaming down my cheeks as I devoured her pussy. Her body quivered and shook as she ground her vulva to my lips and kneaded the flesh of Julie's breasts. Julie, meanwhile, was rhythmically riding my manhood. Squeezing her pussy tightly around my cock, she was pushing me very quickly toward an orgasm of volcanic proportions.

"Okay, Honey. Let's switch." Julie panted as she pulled away from me; "I want your tongue.... I want you to eat my pussy."

Gigi climbed over my body and knelt beside Julie. After kissing Julie's breasts, she pressed the nipple of her own breast to Julie's clit, rubbing it up and down against the delicate nerve center.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" Julie sighed.

Then Gigi drove her fingers into the porn-star's cunt, probing deep into her womanhood as she licked her writhing victim's clit with her hot tongue.

"Oh, God! Yes! Yes!" Julie moaned.

"Tony, fuck me." Gigi gasped, breaking me away from my trance-like state, "Fuck me now, Baby. Fuck me."

I positioned myself behind my wife and as she spread her legs for me, I pressed the head of my manhood to the entrance of her love-tunnel and gently pushed. My cock slipped effortlessly through the folds of her cunt lips and deep into the recesses of her pleasure.

"Um-m-m...." Gigi murmured, "That feels so good."

While I continued to drive my helmeted warrior into her treasure chest, Gigi held her fingers up to my lips so I could taste the sweet drippings from Julie's honey pot.

"Keep eating my pussy, Gi." Julie begged, "Oh, please. Don't stop."

We adjusted our positions and Gigi went back down on Julie; driving her tongue deep into our lover's womanhood as she continued to receive my pulsating member in her own cunt. All the while, Julie held Gigi's head to her pussy as she lay writhing on the bed.

"Oh, yes, Gi!" Julie moaned, "I love the way you eat my pussy. Please, don't ever stop."

I looked across the room and there, in the mirror above Gigi's dressing table, I saw our reflection. What a movie that would have made; my wife on her knees, being fucked from behind while eating Julie's cunt.

"Oh, God! Yes! Yes!" Julie stammered as her body shook with convulsions. "Yes! Yes, I love it!"

The pressure was quickly building in my scrotum; I was not going to be able to hold out much longer. Gigi's cunt contracted tightly around my shaft and she continued to lick the love juices from the porn-star's cunt while pinching her own love-button with her slippery fingers. When Gigi's tongue strayed to Julie's dark hole, Julie lost control; her back arched and she violently thrust her pelvis up, pushing Gigi abruptly back against me.

"Aw, shit!" Julie cried out as she was overcome by a terrific orgasm.

That was all I could take, too. I drove my love-pole deep inside my wife's wanton box and deposited a load of hot jism as her cunt contracted tightly around my love spear; milking whatever semen remained in my balls.

"Oh, Gi! That was wonderful." Julie finally sighed, "I just wish it could have lasted longer."

"Um-m-m...." Gigi cooed as she stretched out next to Julie on the bed.

Bathed in sweat and love juices, we fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

12