Gift Cards

Story Info
Idea for inexpensive Christmas gift becomes a sexy tradition.
7.5k words
134.2k
24
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,029 Followers

Flo and I have been together for nine years, the last seven as husband and wife. Flo is a beautiful blonde, six feet tall and 135 pounds. She has been the love of my life since the instant I laid eyes on her in college. Neither of us had much sexual experience before we met but we learned how to give a great deal of pleasure to each other over the years.

The event that I am writing about had its genesis five years ago. At that time Flo and I were saving every penny we could get our hands on to buy a house. That year I told Flo that we would not be able to buy Christmas gifts for each other. On previous Christmases we were very extravagant in our gift giving, so Flo was very disappointed, not because she wanted things, but because she really enjoyed giving me gifts. I also enjoyed giving her gifts. We kept reminding ourselves that our new house would be our gift.

Then one evening, just before Christmas, Flo was waiting for me at the door as I came home from work. She said that she got an idea, from a TV show she had watched that afternoon, on how we could give each other Christmas gifts without spending money. The idea was very simple. We would each write on individual cards 52 things we would do for our mate, like give a massage, or do a project around the house of you spouse's choosing, etc. Then we would put the gift cards in envelopes and place them in a box. We would then exchange the boxes on Christmas day. After that, once each week, starting in the new year, we would each draw out one envelope and whatever was on that card was our gift for that week. This would allow us to give each other a gift on Christmas that would last all year and wouldn't cost us anything.

At first I wasn't as excited about the idea as Flo was, but it was something that would make her happy if I went along with it. I thought it would be easy to knock off 52 gift ideas so that night I sat down with a stack of 3x5 cards and started. Three days later, on Christmas Eve I finished the last of the cards. I came up with the easy ones to think of, like giving her a foot massage or back rub, the first day. It helped when I decided that I didn't need 52 different gift ideas, that gifts like massages were good presents any time of year so I put a lot of those in. But I also put in things like: planting a flower garden, washing and waxing her car, cooking dinner for a week, cleaning up the kitchen for a week, doing the laundry, and so on. Every time I though of something original I could give her it made me feel good. I was beginning to like this idea more all of the time.

On Christmas day we exchanged our boxes and I realized that I had missed the boat a little. I had put Flo's envelopes in a shoebox and wrapped it in gift-wrap. Flo had found and old toy treasure chest at garage sale and had cleaned it up and painted it and put my envelopes inside. Flo didn't seem to mind that I didn't put much thought into the package but I felt bad. I should have done better.

Afterward we discussed how we should exchange our weekly gifts. We decided that we would each draw an envelope on Friday evening after dinner or before bed if we had been out for the evening. It would then be decided when the gift was to be delivered. One-day projects done on the weekend, gifts like massages would be given at the recipient's request. Gifts of a week in duration (like my cooking for a week) were to begin on Sunday and end the following Saturday. Then we started another Christmas tradition. We made love under the Christmas tree. It was slow and tender and for the first time Flo actually let my cock slip inside her mouth. It was only for a brief moment but it was great. Flo had kissed my cock before and she seemed to enjoy it when I performed oral sex on her but she would never admit it. I think she still though that oral sex was dirty and she wasn't supposed to like it. But I think she was slowly coming around.

As we started our gift drawings in January it became apparent to us that we would have to make a few adjustments in our plans. The first gift that Flo drew from the box was to have me plant a flower garden. As it was the first week in January, I couldn't plant the garden then, so we decided that if for some reason a gift could not be delivered during the week it was drawn the recipient would hold the gift card and collect it as soon as feasible. We made more adjustments as we went along. I found myself looking forward to Friday evenings when I got to draw for my gift.

That year was quite eventful for us. In April we moved into our new house, In June I got a promotion at work, which put me in a much higher salary grade and Flo having finished her masters program at the university got a teaching position that September. So as that Christmas approached we were in a much better financial position than the year before and would be able to buy Christmas gifts for each other again so we would no longer need the weekly gift box.

I had a great time buying gifts for Flo that year. I bought her CDs she had wanted, clothes, some ski equipment and I even bought her some sexy lingerie. About a week before Christmas I saw an antique cookie tin from the late 1800s. I bought it for Flo with the idea that she would use it to decorate the house. When I got home with the tin the idea struck me to give it to her full of gift envelopes. I got my 3x5 cards again and started writing gift cards. This time it was easier to come up with ideas. Our experience over that last year helped and having money so that I could include gifts like a romantic weekend for two at the coast, or dinner out at the restaurant of her choice, and I threw in one that said Flo could send me to the store of her choice to buy her some sexy lingerie.

From the number of gifts under the tree it was obvious that we had overdone things that year, but as we exchanged gifts on Christmas morning I couldn't wait for Flo to open my cookie tin. I don't know why, but I was more excited about giving her the tin full of weekly gifts than I was about any of the other gifts I bought. I had managed to keep Flo from opening the cookie tin till last. We she saw the old tin she loved it. Then when she opened it and saw the gift cards inside she started laughing and tears were also running down her cheeks. Then she looked at me and said, "I love you" as she pushed the last package under the tree over to me. Imagine my shock when I opened the package to find that same toy treasure chest filled with gift cards.

All at once the only gifts of any importance under that tree were the last two. We were both laughing and crying. And soon we were naked under the tree. During this session we spent a good ten minutes giving each other oral pleasure.

Later as we sat on the floor still naked and still in the glow of our passion we discussed our weekly gifts again. We decided that this year any gift card you drew from your box could be held until you wished to collect.

As the year went on I found that Flo had really opened up more with the gifts she gave me. Several of her gifts were sexual in nature. She had cards like I'll have sex with you in the kitchen, or we will have sex on the stairway. She even had one that said that she would have sex in the back seat of the car. When I drew these cards Flo indicated that she didn't want to talk about them. She asked that when I wanted to collect that I just show her the card. At first I thought that this meant that her heart wouldn't really be in this but I was wrong. She may not have wanted to discuss the gifts before hand but she sure enjoyed delivering them.

The most exciting gift she put in the box that year was a card that said that she would have sex with me as often and wherever I wanted for a whole weekend. I saved that one till she wanted to collect on the romantic weekend at the coast. When I told her I wanted the weekend of sex during our weekend at the coast she handed me her card for the sexy lingerie and a card for dinner at the restaurant of her choice. Combining all of these gifts into one weekend made for an extremely enjoyable getaway.

Needless to say we enjoyed our weekly gifts and our sex life kept getting hotter. As we began preparing for that next Christmas we both knew that we would be having weekly gift boxes again. So this time we discussed them ahead of time. I suggested that we both put more sexually explicit gifts in the boxes this year and Flo agreed. But she said that from now on when we draw our gift we don't show each other what we drew. That way we don't know what we have to do until our mate comes to collect their gift. I agreed.

A couple of days later I was taking the trash out and as I pulled the trash bag out of one wastebasket a crushed up 3x5 card fell on the ground. I picked up the card and opened it up and read "You chose the time and place and I will perform oral sex on you till you climax in my mouth." The last couple of words were blurred making it appear that Flo's pen ran out of ink.

Later that evening I wrote a card for Flo that said, "I will perform oral sex on you until you have and orgasm. You pick the time and place." After I thought about that for a while I decided I liked that idea so much I put four more of the same gift in the box. My only worry about this was that Flo threw that oral sex card away because she changed her mind and not because her pen messed up the card.

On Christmas eve as I was getting ready to wrap the cookie tin I counted the gift envelopes one last time and found that I only had 51. I had to come up with one more card. I thought about another oral sex card but decided that was lame. As I sat thinking about my beautiful wife and our time together and how much I loved her an idea started to come to me. I knew it had to be the right idea because I was getting very aroused just thinking about it. I sat down and began to write. I went through about 20 cards before I finally go this the way I wanted it.

I wrote "Your gift is that I am giving you permission to have sex with a man of your choosing, only you can't choose me. This will be carried out in the form of a game. This game begins as soon as you read this card and ends New Years Eve at midnight. The goal of the game is for you to decide on an objective, determine a strategy to go after that objective and to successfully accomplish the objective in the time you have between receiving this card and the end of the year. Given that you can only get this card through a weekly random drawing you could end up with anywhere from 12 months to one week to accomplish you objective.

Now for the rules: 1. Anyone you chose as the objective is acceptable as long as they meet the following criteria:

The objective you chose: -Must not live in our neighborhood -Must not get us into legal difficulties -All activities toward achievement of your objective must be performed within 20 miles of home -You must be able to prove that you successfully completed your objective

2. You cannot discuss this game or your objective with anyone 3. Once you accept the challenge you cannot quit the game 4. My objective in this game is to prevent you from achieving your goal.

Your advantage in this game is that I will not know when you draw this card. You need to use this element of the game to your best advantage. You will have only one chance to back out of this game and that is the day you get this card.

The Prize If you win you will be able to choose one prize. That prize is anything you want it to be as long as it is within my power to give it to you.

However, if you lose you will have to enter five (5) amateur stripping contests over a three month period. I will choose the time and place of these contests.

Flo, I love you very much and I want you to know that no matter what you choose as an objective, and whether or not you are successful in achieving your goal I will still love you and will forgive you for anything you do while attempting to win this game. Remember, if you lose this game you will face humiliation in the form of stripping contests. So you should make sure your objective would be exciting to you and cause some humiliation for me if you are successful. I look forward to the challenge.

As I sealed the card in its envelope I began to worry that Flo not only wouldn't play the game but she might be very angry that I even suggested it. I dropped the envelope in the cookie tin and wrapped it in gift-wrap.

On Christmas day when we exchanged gifts I told Flo that this year as soon as she drew an envelope from the tin she would have to open it and write the date on the back of the card. I said the reason for this would become apparent later.

The new year started off nicely. It was just the eight of January and when I walked in the house after work. Flo was in the kitchen and she had just put dinner in the oven. Flo must have arrived home just before me because she hadn't change out of the dress she wore to work yet. Flo looked at me with a strange look in her eye and said come in here a minute and headed back to our bedroom. When I came into the room she was pulling back the bedspread. Then she looked at me and blushed a little and said, I've been thinking about this all day and she handed me one of the two gift cards she had received so far this year. This card was for oral sex. As I looked up at Flo she was removing her pantyhose. As soon as she had them off she climbed up on the bed.

I went over to the bed and kissed Flo then I lifted her dress up above her hips and removed her panties. I lay down on the bed between her legs and put her legs over my shoulders and pushed myself forward until I was close enough to kiss here pussy lips. Flo responded immediately lifting her hips to push her pussy against my mouth. As soon as my tongue separated her labia her juices started running. I licked and sucked that delicious pussy for ten minutes then Flo had a shuttering orgasm. She squeezed my head so tight with her legs I thought I might suffocate. After she cam down from her orgasm she kissed me, tasting her own juices, and thanked me for the great gift.

As Flo fixed herself up and went back to the kitchen I went to my study and got out my gift list and marked off one of the oral sex gifts. That left four of them. She only had received two gifts and I now knew one of them. I didn't really think she had the game card yet, but I couldn't be sure.

That Friday night I got a blowjob card from Flo. I decided to save it for a while.

Over the next few months things at work turned sour. We got a new boss who for some reason took an immediate dislike to me. I think the problem was that he was younger than me and didn't fully understand our operation. I was the senior man in the department everyone came to me with there problems and when Jason, the new boss, told anyone what to do they always came to check it with me. Jason started trying to discredit me and make me look foolish every chance he got. I began hearing roomers that Jason was going to have me moved back down to a lower level job and bring someone else in to replace me as the senior. I didn't know if that was true but I was trying not to do anything at work to antagonize him and give him a reason to push me out.

While this was going on, every night when I got home I complained about work to Flo. She would try to calm me down and keep things in perspective. After all it was only roomers. One night Flo said you really need something to relieve some of this stress. I responded with your right and got out my gift card for a blowjob. This was a big occasion. Up till that time Flo would only suck my cock while we were making love and she had never tried to make me cum let alone shoot a load in her mouth so I didn't know what to expect.

We went into the bedroom and I removed my pants and lay on the bed. Flo pulled my boxer shorts off and gently began kissing and licking my cock. As it began to grow she sucked it into her mouth all the way to the root. Over the last two years Flo had improved her technique considerably. I lasted only ten minutes before I exploded in her mouth. I could tell she didn't know what to expect and now she didn't know what to do with all my semen. Some of it was running down her chin. She looked at me and tried to smile but more came out of her mouth, and then she surprised me by swallowing all that was in her mouth. She looked at me and asked if there was always that much then she went back down and began cleaning my cock off with her mouth and tongue.

Over the next few months things at work stabilized. Jason and I more or less came to a truce. He realized he needed me to get his job done right and I needed my job. He lightened up on me but he still tried to make me look bad whenever he could. I learned to live with it.

It was now May and Flo had drawn 14 of her gift cards and use 11 of them including two more oral sex sessions. So I had accounted for 11 gifts so far. I had seen nothing in Flo's behavior that would indicate that she had received the game card yet.

Another two weeks passed and on Friday night that week, as was the monthly custom among the guys I work with, we planed to stop for a drink after work. On these occasions our wives or girlfriends would meet us at the bar and then we could go out to dinner or whatever from there. On this Friday night Flo joined us at the bar. Unexpectedly Jason showed up that night with his wife. He made his rounds introducing his wife to everyone. When he got to me he made a comment to his wife that I was his problem child. Then as he left the table he said take it easy on the drinking this weekend; I need you awake next week.

I wanted to jump up and hit him and after he left Flo said, "What a complete asshole."

That made me feel better.

On the way home Flo asked me if Jason always acted that way toward me. I said not always but a great deal of the time. Then she said, "You should quit."

I said that I had thought about it, and the conversation ended there.

The following Friday after we exchanged gift cards as usual, after Flo dated her card she slipped off to her study to look at the card. The rest of the evening Flo was very silent, and all day Saturday too. But Saturday evening we made love and Flo seemed to be exceptionally turned on even before we got started. My conclusion was that she had received the game card and had decided to accept the challenge.

I knew then that starting the next day I was going to have to start watching Flo very carefully if I was going to stop her from attaining her objective.

Over the next several weeks I witnessed nothing unusual in Flo's behavior. She didn't go out at night by herself, there were no strange phone calls in or out and when we were out together I didn't catch her looking at or talking to other men. As a matter of fact it wasn't till September that Flo did anything that I would consider even slightly suspicious. She was a couple of hours late coming home from work one night and she was carrying a couple of shopping bags when she came into the house. Usually when Flo shopped she would show me what she bought but this time she went straight upstairs. Later that evening after Flo had fallen asleep I looked in her closet to see if I could find what she had bought but I found nothing. The next day I was able to get home from work before Flo so I search the upstairs for those shopping bags. I was about ready to give up when I looked in a small cubbyhole in the attic and found the two bags. When I pulled the bags out I found one of them was from Victoria's Secret and contained a very sexy black satin bra and panty set and to my amazement the other bag contained a red wig. The wig looked to be high quality but I had never known Flo to wear a wig, so this puzzled me a great deal. I carefully put the items back where I found them and went back downstairs. I decided that not letting Flo find out that I knew about the lingerie and the wig was to my advantage. The fact that she had hidden them told me that they had to be part of her strategy for the game.

K.K.
K.K.
3,029 Followers
12