Gift For Brenda Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brenda... you have to tell me what you want," I quietly instructed.

"Unhhh!" Brenda whimpered. "I want you to lick me," she breathed.

"Like this?" I asked as once again I made a slow determined lick around the same path of her mound that I had before... this time going in the opposite direction... up along the line at the top of her thigh... across the top of her mound... down again to spear deeply into her crack... then I raised my mouth to once again blow a forceful burst of air against her exposed clit.

"Nnnoooo," she moaned. "Lick me... like my... pussy.... please lick my pussy Bill," she implored.

"Ohhh!" I replied. "You mean like this?" This time I placed my tongue low on her crack before slowly drawing it up the inside of her pussy... between her outer labia and inner lips.... drawing up the right side I carefully skirted around her clit before going back down the other side.

"Unnnhhh!" Brenda's body shook in anticipation.. as I made another identical trip, in the opposite direction... but taking extreme caution not to come in contact with her clit. Brenda was now moving her hips up and down as if she were slowly screwing an invisible partner... her movements causing me to take extra caution not to touch her clit... a clit that was now standing fully erect... and beet red with excitement.

"Unnnhhhh! Biillll!" she continued pleading.

"What is it you want, Brenda? You have to tell me what you want... my breath teased her clit as I spoke each word.

Reaching between her legs, Brenda firmly took my head between both her hands and pulled me into her sex... forcing my head against her core. "I want you to eat me! I want you to eat my pussy, Bill... I want you to lick my clit... I want you to make me come! I want you to eat my pussy until I tell you to stop!" she ordered.

Instantly my mouth was forced tight against her pussy... I opened my lips and sucked her begging clit into my mouth... treating the little nub as if it were a very small penis, I began sucking it in and out of between my lips.... "Aaauuuhhhh!" she moaned.

Brenda's hips were now humping up and down on the towel covered sofa as she ground my face into her waiting pussy. "Ohhhh... that's it.... that's it Bill... eat me... lick me... suck my clit... that's it..." she whimpered.

I silently moved my hand up between her legs and inserted one of my fingers inside her churning cunt. "Unhhhh! Ohhh Yeah! That's.. that's good," she breathlessly encouraged. Her hips continued moving up and down... now pushing against this new intruder. "More... put more of your fingers inside me," Brenda pleaded.

I tightly clenched all four of fingers together as I plunged them inside. "Ohhhhh.... Yessss....yessss... that's what I need.... that's what I need," Brenda's voice almost blocked out as my head was tightly squeezed between her thighs.

I pulled my ring finger and little finger from her tight pussy.... I then used the finger tips of the remaining two fingers to search out her G-spot on the top wall of her pussy.... finding a small, firm knot of tissue with my finger tips I began crooking my fingers back and forth across it.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M COMING!!!!!!" Brenda screamed... her body convulsing against me. "I'M COMING!"

"UNNNNNHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Brenda continued pounding the core of her sex against me as waves of pleasure rolled through her body. "NNnnnnnnn!" she moaned as I strummed my fingers tips against her G-spot again... before gradually stopping their movement.

Brenda slowly began to relax her death grip on my head and let her breathing slow. "Hhhmmmm," she sighed out, her hips still rocking slightly against my fingers. As Brenda relaxed her body into the cushions of the sofa, the tip of my ring finger, which had been liberally lubricated from her juices, lightly teased inside her ass.

Suddenly alerted to this new feeling Brenda's body let out an reflexive moan, "Mmmm. That's... that's nice," Brenda whispered as her breathing began to quicken again. I pulled my head away from her pussy to watch her face as I carefully pushed the finger into her ass... my index and middle finger remaining imbedded in her pussy.

"How many... how many fingers in my ass?" she asked between breaths. Brenda's hips once again rocking up and down.

"Only one," I whispered, as I pushed that one finger in deeply. "Do you want more?"

"Mmmm. Yeah... let's try... a little more," she pleaded.

"Brenda. Open you eyes and look at me," I softly ordered.

Brenda blinked her eyes open to look down her body between her legs at me.

"Now, Brenda. I want you to tell me what you want," I instructed.

Brenda at first had a mask of embarrassment on her face as she silently pleaded for me to not make her say the words... her lust filled eyes pleading with me to fill her unspoken needs.

"Brenda, tell me what you want," I encouraged... as my fingers continued fucking in and out of her two holes.

"Ohhh, Bill," she pleaded. Her embarrassment slowly turning into a face of determination, "I want you... I want you to stick more of your fingers in my ass... I want you to fuck my ass with your fingers."

Silently I pulled my entire hand from her pussy and ass... before quickly placing my middle finger and index finger at her rose bud entrance. "Push Brenda," I instructed. "You control it... you push your self down on my fingers."

Brenda squeezed her eyes shut as she began pushing tentatively against my two fingers. "No," I interrupted her movements. "Open your eyes... open your eyes and watch... I want you to watch as you fuck your ass down on my fingers."

Brenda's eyes opened again as she once again began carefully pushing down on my two fingers... the slippery juices from her pussy had not only coated them completely it was also still running down her crack... adding to the slipperiness of her rear passage. "Uhhhh. How much... How much more?" Brenda asked as she timidly sucked her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Just a little more, Brenda. Easy... just relax and keep sinking down on my two fingers," I encouraged.

"Only two?" Brenda asked, apprehension showing on her face. "God, it feels like a pole is sticking up my ass," Brenda wheezed... small beads of sweat had started to form on her forehead.

"You're doing fine, Brenda. Just relax... let your body do the work," I continued my encouragement.

"Unhhh... okay... just let me sit here... for a second and get used to the feeling," Brenda responded between breaths.

Almost imperceptibly I moved my fingers slightly in her ass... not really moving them in or out... just putting slight pressure on the outer walls of her ass... I moved them around in circles... gently... very gently massaging the rim of her asshole.

"Mmmmm... that feels... that feels kind of nice, Bill," Brenda whispered. "Can you try moving them in and out a little?"

Without responding verbally I pulled back slightly on my fingers... as I did so, Brenda raised her hips slightly resulting in my fingers sliding out of her ass just a few millimeters. "Mmmm," Brenda sighed before she gently pushed back against my hand again... letting my fingers sink just a little deeper this time. "Mmmm.... that's... that's soooo nice.... it feels sooo wicked having your fingers fuck me like that," Brenda whispered hoarsely.

For several minutes... between moans... we repeated the same actions... I would put a slight backward pressure on my fingers... Brenda would lift her hips up, pulling my fingers a few millimeters out I would slowly, gently massage the rim of her ass... and then Brenda would push back against my fingers... forcing them just a little deeper each time.

"Unnnhhhh!.... Oh god... Bill that feels so wonderful," Brenda breathed out just as my fingers sunk as deep as they could reach inside her. "Mmmm... can you... can you try moving them in and out a little farther? Easy... go easy," she pleaded.

Carefully... ever so slowly I pulled my fingers out of her slippery ass until just the first knuckle was still inside... then I steadily pushed them back inside... pushing until my hand met her crack.... Brenda's eyes were still open... and they seemed to grow in size as her ass swallowed more and more of my fingers.

Brenda was no longer moving her hips up and down... instead she was now allowing my fingers to control the action. "Ohhh.... god... Bill... that's.... that's... I can't describe how great that feels," Brenda said... her eyes almost closing with the sensation.

I continued sliding my fingers in and out of her ass but brought my thumb up to slide easily into her pussy. "Unhhhmmmmm," Brenda moaned... once again starting to move her hips up and down against my hand... "Ohhh... Bill," was all she said as she raised her ass up and down on the sofa.. fucking herself against my hand. "Unh... Unh."

I could feel my thumb with my fingers as the rubbed against one another through the thin walls of her cunt. This sensation causing Brenda to moan steadily, "Mmmmmmm...."

Moving my other hand over her leg I slid my fingers down to the top of her mound... searching out her clit.... "Ohhhh!" Brenda whimpered as I found her clit with my fingers. "Ohhhh god.... Bill.... Ohhhhh!... That's... that's... sooo... nnnniiiicccccce.... Mmmmmmm," her voice trailed of to one long moan.

I picked up the intensity of my fingers sliding in and out of her ass and pussy... rolling her excited clit back and forth under my other hand.... Brenda's hip action also increased in intensity and in speed.... "Oh god... oh god... oh god," Brenda began chanting as her entire body raced toward release.

"Unhhh! Unhhh!" Brenda continued her moans... her hips now riding firmly up and down on my hand.... then once again she picked up her chant... "Oh god... Oh god... Oh god..... Oh god!"

"Eeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh!" Brenda shrieked as she suddenly stopped her up and down movements and began shaking.... her entire body seizing as her orgasm finally burst over the top. "Mmmmmmmm.... Mmmmmm," Brenda breathed out as the final waves finally passed through her tiny frame.

Slowly, gently I pulled my fingers from her... my penis throbbing, almost painfully, from the erotic site... the tip of which was wet with my pre-cum.... my dick pulsed several more times as I watched her tiny ass wink back at me when my two fingers completely exited... quickly wiping my hand on the towel I was preparing to lay Brenda back on the sofa and let her unwind from her exertions. Brenda on the other hand would have none of that... as had happened before, Brenda seemed to be energized by her orgasms rather than drained as I would have been.

"Ohhh Bill... that was sooo good.... but now I want to do something for you... I want you to come inside me," Brenda implored... her eyes two deep pits of lust.

"Are you... are you sure, Brenda? I mean you did take my fingers... but my dick is a little larger.... and I..." I began.

"No.. no," Brenda interrupted. Not in my ass... not tonight anyway... I want you in my pussy... I want you to fuck my pussy.... as great as your fingers felt in my ass... I want you to come in my pussy," Brenda explained.

"That won't take long, Brenda... not after just watching you come like that," I smiled at her... a look filled with my own lustful needs.

Reaching down between her legs Brenda grabbed my erection in both of her small hands and lined it up with her dripping wet entrance. Then she looked into my eyes and ordered, "Then come, Bill... inside me... put that big cock of your in me and come." Brenda then wrapped her hands around her knees pulling them tight against her chest... which opened her pussy even wider to my advance. "Fuck me Bill! Come inside me now," she huskily ordered.

In one hard push I plunged my dick into her waiting tunnel. "Unhhh! So good Bill... that's what I needed. Now, come for me. Now."

"Oh goddd... Brenda... your pussy is so slick... so sweet... I'm almost there already!" I practically screamed back at her.

"Ohhh... fuck me Bill.... FUCK ME!" Brenda screamed back. Brenda then let go of her knees and locked her ankles behind my hips... using her leg muscles to help me as I hammered away at her pussy... Brenda put her arms on my shoulders... pulling our bodies closer as she searched out my tit with her mouth... finally locating my nipple with her mouth she locked onto it and sucked it strongly into her mouth.

"Ohhhh..... Brenda.... that feels sooo good... suck it.... suck my tit harder.," I moaned as I continued pounding in and out of her... my juice rising quickly... nearing release... then suddenly Brenda bit down hard on my tit... pushing me, screaming, over the edge. "HERE IT IS! I'M COMING! I'M COMING INSIDE OF YOU!" I screamed. Not caring if all her neighbors heard my relief.

"That's it baby... that's it... give it all to me," Brenda encouraged. "Shoot is inside of me, Bill."

As the last jolts of my orgasm surged through me, I collapsed awkwardly onto Brenda's tiny body... she unlocked the heels of her feet from my hips and brought her legs back down to the floor. Softly rubbing my back, Brenda soothingly spoke to me as she slowly brought my breathing back down to a more healthy pace.

"Ohhh, Baby... your come felt so good to me... feeling you shoot inside me like that," Brenda continued touching me and calming me.

As I shifted my weight around my penis popped out of her... causing a warm gush of white liquid to leak out and run down her crack... pooling on the waiting towel. "Mmmmmmm... that feels so... kinky," Brenda smiled sexily as she dipped her hands into the liquid and spread it around the lips of her pussy. "Mmmm," Brenda continued taking the liquid that was oozing out from her hole and massaged it in... letting her fingers dip lower to her ass she rubbed the slippery combination of our juices around the rim of her ass hole. "Mmmmmm... that feels nice on my asshole."

Brenda reached for the towel as the last of my come had been rubbed into her body. She gracefully extracted her body out from under mine as she used the towel to catch the remaining traces of liquid from her cunt. She then handed me the towel and looked up, her expression of energy, "Bill... why don't we run to the bathroom and clean up... and then I'd like to do something... if it's okay with you."

I took the towel from Brenda and wiped my dripping cock. "Brenda... I'll try anything you want... but I think I'm done for the night... hell, maybe even the month," I laughed back.

"No... that's not what I wanted... well not for a few more minutes anyway," she smiled, lightly squeezing my limp dick. "What I really wanted to do, if you agreed... is to call Suzie again... I want us to tell her 'good night'... what do you think?"

"I think that would be a wonderful idea," I quickly replied. "Want me to wash you?" I asked as we headed off for the bathroom.

When we finished a quick, but thorough washing of each others genitals, we went back into the bedroom where I started looking for my underwear. "What are you doing?" Brenda asked. "I thought I told you not to cover that up... no clothes for the rest of the weekend... then, tomorrow when you leave, you can cover 'him' up for good," Brenda teased looking directly at my cock... which at this point was so drained 'he' didn't even twitch when she looked at me.

For the first time since Suzie had left I looked at the clock, it was 10:15PM... Suzie had been gone for just over 12 hours now. Many, many things had happened since then. Brenda and I had talked to her once... sometime earlier in the day... and in the meantime Brenda and I had sex about... well, I don't know how many times. Certainly more than my old body was used to anyway.

"Go get the cordless from the den and we can both sit here and talk to her at the same time," Brenda instructed.

When I returned with the other phone Brenda hit the speed dial button for our house. After four rings Brenda's breathless voice answered, "He... Hello."

"Hi," we both replied in unison.

"How are you Honey?" I added.

"I'm... I'm fine," Suzie replied... her voice sounding a little shaky.

"Suz? Are you okay? You sound a little funny," Brenda asked concerned.

"No, no.. I'm fine... I was just... I'm just a little out of breath, that's all," Suzie replied... her breathing settling down some... but her voice still sounding a somewhat husky.

"Oh? You haven't been doing housework this late, have you?" I asked. Then it suddenly filtered through my dense brain of when I had heard Suzie's voice sound like that before... it was usually when we had been making love.

"Hey... wait a minute," I blurted out before she had time to respond to my question. "I know what you've been doing," I teased... my own voice taking on a little deeper tone as I spoke.

Brenda looked over at me with a questioning look, "What? What's he talking about?" she directed toward Suzie.

Suzie's light laughter came over the phone, "Should I tell her Bill... or let her keep wondering?"

Suzie and I both laughed. "No... I think you should tell her," I responded.

"Well," Suzie began. "I did do some housework to keep me busy earlier today. Then after having a quiet dinner I decided that I would take a nice long soak in the tub and then read for the rest of the night. Well.... while I was soaking in the tub my mind started to drift... wondering what the two of you might be doing at that moment.

"So while I was lying there in the tub.. thinking of the two of you over there screwing like two rabbits... I kind of got excited... and, well... my hand drifted down in the water... and before I knew it I had brought myself to an orgasm.... god, it was hot... imagining the two of you... maybe over there in your tub... maybe on the floor in front of the fireplace... it just got me sooo hot," Suzie huskily explained.

"Wow!" Brenda exclaimed. "You mean you used your fingers to masturbate there in the tub while you were thinking about the two of us?" Brenda questioned.

"Yeah... I used my fingers while fantasizing about you two.... the first time anyway," Suzie laughed back.

"What do you mean the 'first time'?" Brenda asked.

"Well... why don't you tell her Bill?" Suzie responded. "You tell her what you think I meant."

"Okay, first let me ask a question, Suzie. Brown, White or purple?" was my cryptic question to Suzie.

"Yes," was Suzie's one word reply.

"Well.. well... haven't you been a busy little girl?" I directed toward Suzie. "Brenda, what Suzie means is she's been lying in bed with our white, softie vibrator working away in her pussy... and then we have a brown colored vibrator called an Eroscillator that she's been using on her clit.... and finally... she's had our small purple vibrator in her ass," I explained.

"All three at the same time!?" Brenda asked incredulously.

"Mmm. Hmmm. All three... at the same time," Suzie answered, her voice becoming uneven.

Brenda and I both looked at each other with questioning looks on our faces at Suzie's last breathless reply.

"Suzie?" I asked softly. "Do you still have the vibrators turned on?

"Mmm... I turned the white one back on when I discovered it was the two of you on the phone," Suzie whispered back hoarsely.

Brenda's eyes grew larger as she thought about what Suzie was doing.

"Can you talk on the phone and hold all three vibrators at the same time?" I asked Suzie.

"I... I don't know... I could... unhhh... try... if it would be okay with Brenda," Suzie answered between breaths.

Covering the mouthpiece of the phone I whispered to a wide-eyed Brenda, "Sometimes, when I'm out of town Suzie and I will play like this... but usually she only uses one of her vibrators... the only time I've ever know her to use three was when I was with her... she must have really been turned on thinking about us."

"O... okay," Suzie shakily breathed out. "I'm holding the phone with my shoulder... and mmmm... unhhh.... the vibrators with my hands.... I turned them all back on."