Gift For Brenda Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm... tell me what it feels like Suz," Brenda quietly encouraged.

"Ohhhh goddd... it feels so good Brenda.... all... all three of them... going at the same time... unhhh... my clit.... my clit is on fire... and I'm pushing the one in my pussy in and out... ohhhhhh...... ohhhh... the one in my ass.... oh goddd... the one in my ass is s-s-ssss.... it's sending vibrations through my whole body..." Suzie forced out between breaths.

"Ohhh Suzie... can you come for us? Can we listen to you come?" Brenda asked... her own breathing becoming more irregular, as she lightly cupped her own mound.

"Uhh Huhhh! Yes.... I can.... ohhhh... I'm almost there too.... I had just come when you called... so I'm.... I'm sooo sensitive.... oh god... this feels so good," Brenda continued.

"Don't try to talk Honey... just enjoy it... just let go," I tenderly cheered her on. Looking over at Brenda I saw her start to rub her fingers up and down on her own clit as she closed her eyes.

"Unhhh! Mmmmm! Unh Unh UNH! UNHHH!" Suzie responded... her voice getting louder as her orgasm approached. "UNHHH!" she continued. Then all of a sudden "EEEEEEEHHHHH! EEEEEAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Suzie squealed... in that high pitched squeak that always accompanies her orgasms. "EEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!" she squealed again through another wave.... the volume of the last one dropping off as the phone apparently dropped from her shoulder.

Feeling the bed shaking I looked over to see Brenda silently rubbing her own clit... her eyes tightly shut as her body shook in what must have been a small, quiet orgasm. Little by little, Brenda blinked her eyes open... a sheepish expression covering her face as she looked over at me and shrugged her shoulders.

I could hear slight buzzing sounds over the phone.. mixed with Suzie's deep breath sounds... then, one by one, the buzzing stopped as Suzie's breathing relaxed.

"Hi," Was Suzie's dreamy greeting.

"Hi, yourself," Brenda sexily responded.

"Mmmm. That was nice... I'm glad you two called... I think I'll go to sleep now," Suzie quietly spoke into the phone.

"Honey... I love you," I whispered to her. "Sweet dreams," I ended.

"But I wanted to talk for a little while," Brenda interrupted cheerfully.

"Talk? Right now?" Suzie asked.

"Yeah, Suzie." I explained. "You've got to understand Brenda. Right after she comes... it's like she's had a shot of adrenaline... she wants to jump up and do something," I joked.

"Well, not me... I just want to pull up the covers... roll over and go to sleep," Suzie replied.

"Okay. Okay. I can take a hint... I am kind of tired," Brenda told her. "Do you know what time you're planning on coming over tomorrow, Suz? I don't know about Bill... but I plan to sleep in tomorrow."

"Not really... I thought I would come over a little before noon and we could all three go out for lunch.... that is if you're through with my husband by then Brenda," Suzie added.

"Wellllll... I'll try," Brenda saucily responded. "No seriously, Suzie... I don't plan on setting an alarm and we'll just wake up when we wake up... you've still got a key... why don't you just let yourself in?"

"Yeah right!" Suzie promptly replied. "I don't think you two want me walking in on you.. I'll ring the doorbell first."

"Whatever you want to do is fine. Bill here tells me he's through for the weekend... claims he can't get it up anymore," Brenda looked at me with a pout.

"She's right Suzie... I think I'm done until sometime next month," I pitched in.

"Well.. I'll see you both around noon... right now I'm going to sleep.. I love you both," Suzie replied, just before the phone clicked dead.

"Well... I guess she was through talking to us," Brenda joked snootily.

"Yeah... most 'normal' people want to snuggle up and go to sleep after sex... unlike 'some' people that think you're supposed to jump up and go do something," I teased.

"Snuggling actually sounds pretty good to me right now," Brenda replied. "I am really tired. Just don't be surprised if I make more demands on you before Suzie gets here tomorrow morning... after all... I have to give my gift back in the morning."

With no more words, Brenda and I went through the house turning off the lights and fireplace. We then busied ourselves privately for a few minutes in the bathroom brushing our teeth and doing our normal nighttime routines. Finishing up we settled down in the bed, naked of course, with Brenda's back to my chest... my right hand lightly grasping her left breast... my left arm serving as a pillow under her neck and my very limp and worn out penis lightly resting against the crack of her ass.

"Mmmm. This is nice," Brenda moaned. "Thank you for today, Bill.... but I'm so excited... I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep... I feel like a kid with a new Christmas toy."

"Oh? So I'm just your new Ken doll?" I joked.

"No. You're not a doll," Brenda answered. Then, after a few seconds she added with a laugh, "Well... maybe a GI Joe."

"And I suppose that would make you my General then?" I joked back.

"That's right. And don't you forget it soldier," Brenda retorted. Within seconds we were both sound asleep.

Feedback, I love feedback. Tell me what you like... what you hate... I appreciate all opinions.