Gift For My Pet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pet, I want you to cum for us. Show us how much you love your pussy. Show us how beautiful it is. Show us that you want to please us. You don't don't you, my sweet? You do want to please me, don't you?"

"Yes, I do Master. I will do whatever you want."

"Good. Then cum for me and I will tell you what I want from you next."

Your hands speed up and you rub in a frenzy. She grips my cock and leans down to suck it as she watches you.

She gulps air as her head bobs up and down and as she leans over on her side, I reach under her and lift her leg so I can play with her pussy.

With her legs spread, I spank her meaty pussy. My hand is flat and I spank across her lips with the palm of my hand hitting her mound. Then I draw my hand up and rub my fingers between her lips.

Each spank causes her to suck my cock deeper, so I continue, alternating spanks with rubs and she sucks and licks my cock like she can't get enough.

"She is sucking my cock, baby. She is very good, but you know that from the way she ate your pussy, don't you?"

"Ummmpphh. Yes. God Yes. I wish I could help her. I wish I could watch. May I please Master?"

"Go remove her blindfold for her so she can see you."

She releases my cock and gets up and undoes the knot, then stands in front of you. You look her over and smile. She leans down and kissed you.

"Hello sweetheart."

"Hello, and thank you for the sweet pleasure you gave me."

I stand up and reach for your hands and help you up. I hold you tight and kiss you tenderly.

My arms are wrapped around you and I feel your nipples pressing into my chest. We stand there for a minute as you steady yourself before I release you.

"Why don't we take a break now ladies? Would you care for a drink? We will continue our play in a few minutes."

12