Gift From A God Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AbbeFaria
AbbeFaria
603 Followers

And of course I was going to do it, but I was so enjoying watching the scene play out. I didn't plan on making her suffer much longer. I had a strong feeling that my dick was about to revolt and take matters into it's own hands if I didn't cooperate soon. She inched closer to me.

"No, I don't think it would be weird at all. I think it would be fun. Just this one time, you know. Because I've been thinking about it a lot and I really want too." She came a little closer, her leg was touching mine now. I swear there was a spark when we touched the sexual energy was so thick in that room.

"I've seen how you look at me sometimes and you know what? It gets me so hot when I think about what you might be thinking about doing to me." She closed her eyes and ran her hand down her neck too her chest where she let it rest on the top of her breasts. "Do you want to know what I'm thinking about right now Stephen?" She looked at me with deep bedroom eyes.

She was lying about getting hot thinking about me and I knew it but that's okay, I wasn't about to correct her. My own will power was almost gone. Kristel was riding the edge too. A stiff breeze and it was all over.

"Wh...What?" I croaked. The fact that I was able to form a coherent thought at that moment is something that deserves to be studied by medical science. I knew exactly what she was thinking. Her hand reached over and started to stroke my leg and move it up under the edge of my shorts.

"I'm thinking about unzipping your shorts and putting your big cock in my mouth. Would you like that Stephen?" She brought her finger up to her mouth and began to suck on it. "Would you like to see your big cock sinking into my mouth?"

"Ye–." But I got no further. Kristel attacked my crotch like a wild dog after a scrap of meat (and it's more then just a scrap I'll have you know). In record time my fly was open and my dick swaying in the air like a drunken flag pole.

"God that looks good," she gasped. I watched as her mouth opened and then she was on my dick. I don't know if I possess the words or the skill to describe to you how good that felt. Kristel's mouth was hot velvet love. Her tongue was a thing alive; A serpent of sexual pleasure. Lips of silk and sin. Her hand gripped the base of my cock, pulling up as her mouth pistoned down like a jackhammer. The wet sounds of slurping filled the room.

"Oh my holy god!" I gasped. "Yes...Ohhhh God, Gods...whoever...Oh..Kristel! Uhh!"

Her head game up with an intake of breath and, still stroking my dick with her hand, she looked at me and said,"You're not feeling weird are you?" Her eyes glinted mischievously at me.

I couldn't even speak at first. My head was spinning. After a few seconds I managed, "Don't stop!"

"Don't worry, I won't," she said. She got up, releasing me for a moment and kneeled in front of me. "First, lets get these shorts off." Off they went. Her free hand went to my balls and rolling them around, she looked into my eyes and said, "Is there something in here for me?"

"Hmm...that all depends. Do you want it?" I asked.

"Oh yes I want it. I want it in my mouth, splashed across my tongue and I want to feel it sliding down my throat. Can I have it."

"You'll have to earn it."

Kristel gave me a devilish grin and, looking into my eyes, buried my dick all the way in her mouth and into her throat. She came up with maddening slowness that made me cry out and then plunged back down, her tongue never stopping it's swirling assault on the shaft of my cock. I thanked the God of Blow-jobs (if there was such a thing, and by now I was open for anything) for wherever Kristel learned to suck a dick. I have yet to find her equal.

She quickened the pace know, her head bobbing faster and her hand tugging insistently on my balls. She wasn't lying about wanting my cum. She was determined to get it. She stopped at the top of my dick, just the head remaining in her mouth being massaged by her tongue, and her hand sliding over my dick in a blur. The freight train that was my impending orgasm began to build in my balls.

"Oh...oh shit...Kristel..oh...Oh...." And at that point I lost the ability for speech. I could only pant and moan. With timing that boggles the mind Kristel plunged back onto my dick just as my cum was blasting forth. I cried out and the world disappeared and there was only the white-hot intensity of my orgasm as it burned up the shaft of my dick and into Kristel's waiting mouth.

The pleasure was so intense it became pain. The most exquisite pain imaginable. My hips thrust up and my hands gripped Kristels head and pushed down. My dick tingled as she gave a long moan and I felt her mouth constrict as she swallowed everything I gave her. Gradually the intensity faded and my dick only twitched with the aftershocks of the earthquake that was my orgasm.

Kristel stayed with my dick in her mouth, making sure she got all of it and then slowly drew herself up. My whole body jerked and there was a popping sound as my dick fell free, glistening and shiny, against my stomach.

I couldn't speak yet and Kristel sat there grinning on her knees, with my balls still cupped in one hand, gently rolling them between her fingers.

"You don't think we're finished do you?" she asked.

Of course not. The thought never entered my mind.

To Be Continued...

AbbeFaria
AbbeFaria
603 Followers
12