Gift From A God Ch. 04

Story Info
Story continues with Stephen & Kristel.
6.6k words
4.6
268.3k
62

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AbbeFaria
AbbeFaria
601 Followers

"We should have been doing this a long time ago," I said to Kristel as she kneeled there, my balls cradled gently in her hand. "Why weren't we?"

"I don't know." She withdrew her hand and cast her eyes down at the carpet. "I mean...it was just...I didn't think it would have been right. I still don't know why I'm doing it, but I...I needed you."

She brought her gaze back to mine and I could see the fire of her passion seething and boiling in the depths of her azure eyes. She had not yet been satisfied. Her thirst for sex could not be quenched by anything so trivial as masturbation now. Kristel was in desperate need of fucking.

"I can't explain it but I... I want you to take me now. Please." She got to her feet and stood before me. Her body trembled with the strength of her desire. "For tonight, I am completely yours." She brought her hand up to the thin blue spaghetti strap of the dress and began to slip it over the soft curve of her shoulder.

"Stop." I said.

Kristel's face took on a panicked look. "But I thought–."

"Let's take this into your bedroom," I interrupted. Her face instantly relaxed and she put the strap back in place. "Okay," she said with a relieved smile.

I had more then one reason for doing that. One, I just thought it would be more comfortable; Two, she had a queen size bed, I had only a single and three, the leather couch was making my ass sweat. Plus, I was going to be doing the honor of taking her dress off. I'd been thinking about it for months and I was not about to be denied.

She turned and walked away, her ass jiggling. This time I knew she wasn't wearing any panties. I stared, I couldn't help it. Here was a woman who was mine in anyway I desired and all I could do was stare at her ass. Maybe I was an ass-man. Kristel got to her door and glanced back to me. "Coming?" she inquired.

"On my way."

I felt like a moron walking around the house half naked. I still had my shirt, socks and shoes on. We hadn't taken the time remove them, Kristel had just pulled the shorts and boxers off over my shoes. She couldn't be bothered with such mundane details at a time like that. I kicked the shoes off on the way and started to unbutton my shirt and pull it off as I approached her door.

Kristel gave me a sexy grin and walked just ahead of me into the room. The smell of her exploits still hung heavy in the air. The scent made my dick twitch. I watched her as she approached the bed and turned to face me. Her eyes traversed the length my now nude body. She paused for a moment over my crotch, eyeing my half-hard dick with a look of hunger.

Kristel brought her eyes back up to mine and with a merry twinkle said, "I've never fucked a guy while he was still wearing his socks. Kinky."

Shit. Nude except my socks.

"Oops." I said and quickly pulled them off accompanied by her playful giggle.

All playing aside now, I crossed the distance between us and stood just inches from her. Her face grew serious as she stared up at me, need playing across her graceful features. Christ, she was so tiny. She barely came up to my neck. Such a delicate thing, like a flower still heavy with morning dew, the droplets shimmering in the newborn light.

I had an attack of conscience just then, staring into the fierce softness of her eyes. Eyes that looked at me with such longing. Despite what she was asking, it was I who was making her ask. She had absolutely no choice in the matter and she didn't even know it. She admitted to me in the living room that she didn't know why she was doing this. Still, here she was offering herself to me. I wanted her. I wanted her so bad it was an ache in the pit of my stomach but I was stung with the realization that if not for my tampering she would never have come to me.

"Kristel I..." I didn't know what to say. What could I say.

She saw the shadow of doubt as it moved over my face and stepped in to close the small gap between us, not saying a word. I was overcome by the smell of her body. The scent of her rolled through me. Sex, flowers and spring mornings after the rain. Pure and overpowering. It invaded my senses, alive with immoral intent, and laid waste to the guilt that was still residing within me. She wasn't the only one without a choice now.

The smell of a woman has always been so important to me, even before the powers. Not the perfume, or the body washes or lotions, none of that fruity shit, but the pure animal smell that is woman. It's like a drug. If it's wrong then it's a total turn-off and there will never be a chance with whoever it is. I don't care if Elizabeth Hurley comes crawling on all fours, naked and covered in honey, begging to be fucked. If she smells wrong it will never happen. I inhaled the perfume of her body and my will crumbled to dust.

I grabbed her shoulders and turned her around gently. She cast a questioning look back at me but obeyed without comment. I brought my hands up and placed them on either side of her neck and slowly caressed downward to her shoulders and on down the bare skin of her arms. She let out a sigh. I leaned in and placed a kiss right on the hairline on the back of her neck and felt her body shudder and break out in goose bumps under my hands. I moved down an inch or so and kissed her again, this time licking it with my tongue the instant before closing my lips over her skin. She was like strawberries dipped in lust. I craved her as the addict craves the high.

"Oh god Stephen..." she said, barely a whisper.

My hands wrapped her waist and pulled her tight against me, my dick pressed hard and flat against her back, while I took her earlobe in my mouth and nibbled it. Her body shuddered from head to toe and she let out a quivering sigh. I slid my hands serpentine up her stomach and cupped the fullness of her breasts in each hand, squeezing gently as I kissed down her jaw line. Her hands were on my arms and she dug her nails in. She pushed her chest out into my hands and I responded by pinching her nipples lightly through the fabric.

"Stephen...Mmm...fuck me. Please," she pleaded in a breathy voice. "Don't tease me."

I pulled back from her and brought my hands back to her shoulders, sliding my thumbs over her shoulder blades like I was about to give her a massage. Instead I moved them to the outside of the straps on the dress and, hooking them, began to pull them gently outward and over her shoulders. She let her hands drop to her sides and once the straps were away from her shoulders I released them and watched spellbound as the dress slipped free of her and crumpled to the floor in a circle of blue cloth at her feet.

My eyes traveled the length of her body taking in every detail. From her delicate ankles, up the firm lines of her muscled calves, the hollow at the back of her knees and up her firm thighs. From there over the generous curves of her ass and through the small of her back. I rode the river of her spine to where her shoulder blades moved under her skin and reveled in creamy perfection of her. Her body was lithe and firm, a dancers body.

"You are...amazing." I said, transfixed by the vision before me. She was mine.

I guided her around to face me and brought a hand up to cup her jaw, my thumb tracing a line along her cheek. I could almost do nothing else but look at her. She was like a thing of precious beauty that you don't want to dirty by touching it. Suddenly she brought her arms up to cover her breasts and looked away, breaking the spell.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"The way you're looking at me," she said. "I've never had anyone look at me like that. It's like...like you can really see me."

"Of course I can see you."

"No, that's not what I mean." She sat down on the edge of the bed and put her hands in her lap, clutching them together and turning them over. "Most guys, when they look at me, they are seeing my ass, or my tits, but not seeing me. They think I'm "hot" and just want to get in my pants. But you...the way you're looking at me now," she glanced up and looked down again, "I feel exposed. Like you're looking at my soul. And the way your touching me. It's almost...reverent."

"You don't like it?"

"I do like it. It feels wonderful to be noticed and to be touched that way. When I look into your eyes I feel so safe and I've never had that before. It scares me."

"Scares you how?"

"That..." she let out a frustrated sigh. "That you'll stop. That you'll see something you won't like and you won't look at me that way ever again. I've never felt like that before and I don't want it to go away."

She brought her eyes back to mine and they were moist. She really was frightened. This was an unexpected blow. This had gone way beyond me just wanting to fuck her now. There were real feelings here all of a sudden. Crap. I never intended to hurt her.

"Kristel, I don't think I have ever seen something about you I didn't like. Especially now that you're not wearing any clothes." She let out a laugh and I grinned at her. I kneeled down in front of her and took her hands in mine and said, "You are one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, body, mind and soul. I know we haven't ever been close but I'm hoping we can change that after tonight. Who knows, maybe we will find we have a lot more in common then we thought we did. I do know however, that I will always look on you as the thing of beauty that you are." Kind of sappy but it worked. And it wasn't a lie, she was an amazing woman.

"Really?"

"I promise."

Kristel sniffled and then smiled down at me. I brought a hand up and kissed it, tasting again that delicious flavor of her.

"Well okay then." She said with finality. "Now are you going to fuck me or am I going to have to go start banging on the neighbors' door?"

"You're not going anywhere." I stood up and pulled her to me and kissed her for the first time. Our tongues danced that delicate tango and her body melted into mine. I put my arms around her with my hands cupping her sweet ass, and lifted her up and off the ground so her face was even with mine. She let out a little scream of surprise while we were kissing and wrapped her legs around my waist. I could feel the moistness and heat of her pussy against my stomach and when we moved my dick would bounce around and hit her ass. She was so light.

Her arms wrapped around my shoulders, she pulled away smiling and said, "You're a good kisser."

"Well, I do what I can." I replied.

Kristels arms were resting on my shoulders and her were fingers playing with my hair, her face just centimeters away. I watched as her eyes moved over my face and then into my eyes.

"You have some of the most amazing blue eyes I've ever seen, has anyone ever told you that before?" she said.

Since I was old enough to open them. One of my earliest memories is of some chunky old woman pinching my cheek in line at a Nationals grocery store and saying what gorgeous blue eyes I had.

"Why thank you," I replied. "But I'm afraid the credit goes to my dad. "'That's why I married that son-of-a-bitch,'" my mom always says."

Kristel chuckled. "Why does she say that?"

"My dad is tall with blue eyes. She said she wanted a tall, blue-eyed baby boy."

"Mmm well she certainly got it." She leaned in and kissed me again, harder this time, pulling herself tight against me, her thighs squeezing so hard it was almost difficult to breathe.

I stepped towards the bed and placed a knee on it and leaned down carrying Kristel with me. When she was firmly on the bed, she let go of me and allowed her legs to slip free. I rested on my hands and looked upon this dream of luscious flesh laid out before me, legs spread in invitation.

I lowered my head and began to kiss her neck (yes, I'm definitely a neck man), starting just under the earlobe and kissing my way down the muscles and tendons to her collar bone. I placed my tongue in the hollow of her neck and licked up her throat not stopping until I rounded her chin. I brought my mouth to hers and sucked in her lower lip, capturing it between my teeth, gripping it gently and let out a growl of animal lust deep in my chest. I swear my mouth was tingling with the taste of her, my tastebuds writhing in an orgy of flavors, both salty and sweet.

Releasing her I said, "I've wanted this for so, so long Kristel. You are mine now."

Kristels eyes were closed and she was lost in a world of need. Her hips were arched up to meet mine, thrusting instinctually at the air trying to capture the head of my cock balancing just out of reach.

"Yesssss..." was all she replied and it was more of an expulsion of breath then a real word.

I reached down and grabbed the base of my cock and placed it firmly on her pelvis at the top of her downy-soft landing strip. Her eyes popped open and stared hard into me, pleading, begging, for me to take her. Her body froze, hips still thrust upward as she felt the contact of her long desired cock. I began to slide it down, feeling the tickle of her pubes on the underside of my cock. I reached the top of her slit and didn't stop. My dick parted the upper folds of her pussy as I pushed down and was greeted by the burning warmth that was overflowing from her. Kristel gasped aloud as my dick rode over the surface of her clit, continuing it's downward journey.

"Yesss....hurry. I need it so bad." she begged through clenched teeth. She threw her arms around my back and dug her fingernails into my flesh.

I moved my dick in little circles, coating the head with her juices as I prepared to make the final plunge. Kristel was panting hard, her body covered in sweat. She was a woman on the edge. I positioned my dick at the entrance of her pussy and was about to push it in when something stopped me.

"Kristel, baby, open your eyes. Look at me." She didn't respond at first, she was to preoccupied with her own desire. "Kristel, look at me," I said with more force.

Her eyes opened, passion and impatience burning there, and drilled into me. That's it. I shoved my dick deep into the depths of her pussy and at the same time shoved my mind into hers, riding her consciousness like a bucking horse. Kristel screamed her release and her whole body spasmed. Whether it was because she, at long last, had a dick up her cunt or because I was fucking her mind as well as her body, or both, I don't know.

All I do know is that while my dick fucked her body, I was fucking her mind at the same time. The difference? Imagine all five senses being fucked independently at the same time, your soul being forged in a fire of overwhelming lust and riding the crest of a continuous orgasm to nirvana. If you can possibly imagine that, you might one day sort of get an idea. I doubt it though.

My body pumped on auto-pilot, my dick getting scorched by the napalm flames of her pussy as it spasmed and clenched, trying to pull me inside her. In the mean time I could no longer see her room around me, I was in some sort of dreamscape, my body intertwined with Kristels as we floated through this nothingness. I couldn't tell where my body ended and hers began. Kristels desire had surpassed words and only communicated itself to me through emotions of intense pleasure. She was drowning in a sea of sexual bliss. I was right along side her, bobbing and thrusting in this other place that wasn't a place.

Through the haze of passion she became aware of her new surroundings.

"Stephen...ohhh.....yes..yes... what's happening? Where are we? OOooo God!"

"I don't know. Mmmmm...you're so hot!"

I struggled to pull my mind out of hers, I don't know what made me do that or how I did it that first time without realizing it. It was an amazing feeling, beyond what I have ever experienced before, but to be honest, I was as freaked out as she was.

Suddenly I was out and her room snapped back into focus and it was just Kristel and I, sweating and grunting in that age old sexual dance. Kristel looked up, dazed with more then just sex, and her eyes darted around the room and then back at me as she ground her hips against mine, matching me stroke for stroke. Whatever that just was, she put it out of her mind for now.

"OH GOD! Stephen...fuck me...fuck me MMmmm yes! I've waited so long. Uh...uh...uh..that's it. OOoooo that's it."

Her pussy pulled at my dick in ways I didn't think were possible. It felt like she grew fingers down there and they were massaging and stroking my dick as it pistoned in and out of her.

*Cum for me*

Her nails dug deep into my back. "Steve, OH OH, I'm cumming. Don't stop. Don't stop! MMmm harder! OOoooooyesyesyes.." And her body was rocked by an explosive orgasm. A head-thrashing, hip-bucking, muscle-clencher of an orgasm. She almost threw me off.

I did what I could to stay inside her and ride it out. I slowed down on my thrusting letting her body come down off the high and just enjoyed the feeling of her pussy rippling along the length of my shaft. Her breathing eventually became more regular and I started to work my hips into her again.

"Stephen that was..." she groaned as my dick pushed slowly back into her pussy. "God!"

"You don't think we're finished do you?"

"Haha. Don't worry, you're not getting off that easy. Just let a girl catch her breath. Woo."

She closed her eyes and moved her hips slowly up to meet mine, each of us finding our rhythm again. I lowered myself down onto her and, wrapping my arms around her back, I rolled us both over so she was now laying on top of me. She let out a little 'Oh' of surprise and brought her knees up to either side of my hips.

"Want to go for a ride?" I asked her. I moved both of my hands up her back and then brought them down again, raking her skin lightly with my nails.

"Yippee kyi yay," she said said with a devious look and worked her hips slowly around my cock. Kristel was one hell of a fuck, I'll say that right now. She placed her hands on my chest and sat up slowly, looking me in the eyes the whole way. I allowed my hands to rest around her waist but she grabbed them and brought them up to her breasts.

"Play with my tits," she whispered, her hips beginning to gyrate around my cock. "I like that."

"You got it babe." I grabbed a handful of breast in each hand and began to massage them as our pace increased. "Kristel, babe, you are so hot. Uhh"

All I got was a groan in response as her hips undulated up and down and all around my dick. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip, her face contorted in passion. She was fucking me almost without moving her upper body, her hips were doing all the work and it was some of the most intense fucking I've ever experienced.

Guys I'll tell you right now, fuck a dancer. They can do things with their bodies normal women can't do. Kristel had been taking dance classes since she was little and it showed. Sideways and slantways and any other ways you can think of. If I may borrow briefly from Willy Wonka there.

Her fingers dug into my chest as she grunted her pleasure above me. I made attempts to fuck her back but Kristel was doing her own thing and if I interfered to much it threw her off. I lost myself in the heat of her pussy.

"Christ woman...how do you do that?" My breathe was coming in gasps and I new I was going to come soon. There was no way to avoid it with the moves she was putting on me. My dick was spasming at random just from the shock of it. I could feel my balls start to tighten up.

"MMmmm....you like that Steve?" she panted. She brought a hand from my chest down to between her legs to where we were joined together and started to rub her clit. I could feel her fingers brushing my cock. "You like it when I do that?" And she did that. "Or how about this?" And then she did that too. She just straight up did me.

"Shit! Oohh shit. Kristel! I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum. Shit!"

AbbeFaria
AbbeFaria
601 Followers
12