Gift From A God Ch. 06

Story Info
Stephen and Katie.
13k words
4.66
228.9k
53

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AbbeFaria
AbbeFaria
601 Followers

Against all odds, I was feeling damn good. I sat there and pondered what had just happened. I shivered slightly at the memory of what Coyote had done to me. I was awed and humbled by his power, and vowed to not get on his bad side, ever. As scared as I should have been though, I wasn't. Whatever he had done to me before he left, it worked. All I wanted to do was have a good time.

I started thinking about Katie, about all the tenderness of her alabaster skin, and the pleasure I would take in her, and sat back with a smile. I wondered if I should introduce her to Kristel. That could have possibilities right there. Yeah, the two of them in a room maybe with–

"Steve!" I was snapped from my pleasant daydream and glanced up to see Carlos and Brandon walking towards me.

Carlos is Puerto Rican (although he looks at least half black), about 5' 8" or 5' 9", with very short hair, kind of like a buzz cut, a goatee and a perpetual five o'clock shadow. He shaves before he goes to sleep at night so he has that days growth thing going for him. When I first met him, he was shooting for the Bob Marley look with long dreads, but he's since cut it all off, going instead for a more professional appearance. He claims he doesn't smoke, but he's always got that half-lidded look of the constantly stoned. You know Jim Bruer of SNL fame (think Goat Boy) and the movie Half Baked? Like that, only Puerto Rican.

Brandon is a bit taller and, as I said before, Navajo. He's got the tanned skin and dark hair that he keeps fairly short (although it's always kind of messed up), with eyes so slanted that until he told me, I thought he was Japanese. He always looks as if he's preoccupied. Like his mind is wondering off to other places. Not the most dependable of guys, but we liked him anyway.

I met Carlos through some other friends of mine, but we never hung out until we ended up sharing some classes in school. Brandon I met in class as well. All of us had graduated and were seeking fulfillment in the real world without much success at that point. Carlos and Brandon were now roommates.

"Hey! Right on time." I said, "Have a seat."

"So what's up Steve," Carlos asked. "You look nice. Are you sure we aren't celebrating something?"

"I just wanted to get together and have a good time. Ready for some fun?"

"What did you have in mind?" Brandon asked.

I looked at him and Carlos, debating on how much to tell them. I didn't want to lie to them, but I couldn't really tell them what was going on either.

"Anything you want, you just say the word."

"I want the Fanta girls." Carlos exclaimed, him and Brandon sharing a laugh. "What are you smoking? Can I have some."

He and Brandon shared a laugh while I just looked at them smiling.

"You doubt my powers?"

"Whatever," Carlos said. "Are you drunk this early in the afternoon?" He sniffed my empty glass of lemonade. "No liquor in here, is there? Are we going to have to do an intervention on you?"

"No, I'm straight." I sat and thought for a moment then decided. "I think I know a good way to start off. Come with me." I got up and started walking out of the atrium, when I glanced back to see if they were following. They were just sitting there.

"Come on," I insisted, and gestured them to stand up. They both slid out of the seat, giving me curious looks and followed me out into the main restaurant area.

The way Gameworks is set up, you can look down onto the arcade floor from the restaurant. It's got a lot of open areas in the floor where you can stand and look down on all the people milling about. The object is probably to get you to see how much fun they're having and go down and spend more money. I walked up to one of the railings and looked down, and Brandon and Carlos walked along either side of me and looked down also.

"You okay," Carlos asked. "You're acting kind of weird."

I didn't answer, instead I said, "See anything you like?"

"Like what?" Brandon asked, not getting my meaning.

"Girls, women, poon-tang." I told him, nodding my head in the direction of all the people downstairs.

"Oh...well yeah, sure. There's some good looking girls down there," he said. "We saw this one girl coming in, she was wearing this really tight short skirt and this tiny little halter. She was fucking hot!"

"Oh yeah," Carlos chimed in.

"Do you see her? Point her out to me, then go and introduce yourself," I told him.

"No way, I need a few beers before I'll do that. Shit, probably not even then. She was...wooo."

"What about you Carlos? You see any girl down there you want?"

"Yeah, but I'm not going to go up and just talk to them."

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because, man. I just...wouldn't. Why don't you go up to a girl and talk to her."

"I did," I said, thinking of Katie. "She's out in the mall right now doing a bit of shopping, she'll be back in awhile. Now it's your turn."

"I'm not going to walk up to some random girl and talk to her. What would I say?"

"It doesn't matter. You can say anything you want. Tell her the short-cut in Photoshop to create a new layer, it won't make a bit of difference. I'll bet you money that if you pick a girl and go up to her, she'll be yours for the night." I looked across at him and then over at Brandon. "Same goes for you too Brandon; Any girl in here.

"Are you out of your damn mind?" Carlos said.

"Really," Brandon replied. "If it were that easy I'd have brought that hot chick up here with me."

"You're right," I agreed, "it normally doesn't work like that. But this time it will be different." I paused for a moment. "This time, I'm going to give her to you." I backed up from the railing so I could look at both of them at the same time. They turned around and gave me critical and somewhat concerned looks.

"You can't give us a girl," Carlos said, incredulously. "She's...she's not yours."

"Think of it more like borrowing," I told him. "I'm borrowing her for the night and loaning her to you. Try me. Pick a girl out from the restaurant, any girl it doesn't matter. Point her out to me."

"What?" Carlos shared a look with Brandon. I could tell they were thinking me unwell at that point. I was getting a little frustrated. I was tired of explaining.

"Just do it. Pick someone."

"Okay Steve, calm down," Carlos said. He looked around the restaurant and a girl caught his eye sitting in a table across the floor on the other side of the restaurant. "Her," he said, pointing to a blonde girl hunched over the table, flipping through a menu. "How about her? Happy now?"

I looked to where he pointed, giving her a quick once over. She was attractive from what I could tell. She'd work for this demonstration.

"She'll do. Now watch."

I stretched out my will and slipped it into her mind. There was no outward effect on me as I was doing this. As far as Carlos and Brandon were concerned, I was standing there staring at her. Her name was Ronee, she was 22 and here with her friend Ashley, who was currently in the restroom Funny, I thought girls always went to the restroom together.

*Ronee.*

She brought her head up and looked around. She thought she heard someone say her name.

*Over here, babe. I'm the one in the middle*

She looked across the room and caught sight of me standing between Carlos and Brandon. Her mind was beginning to fill with confusion and the slightest tremor of fear. Both Carlos and Brandon saw her start looking around and then looking right at me.

"What the hell...?" Carlos said.

Ignoring his comments, I continued. I filled her mind with calming and happy feelings. A rub here, a nuzzle there. I could try and explain to you how I do that, manipulating a persons emotions and thoughts (and I've tried in the past) but I've found it's like trying to explain color to someone who has never seen. How would you explain red to a blind person?

*Come over here Ronee, just for a minute.*

{O...Okay}

She got up and began to walk across the restaurant towards us. I kept a lid on any feelings of panic or fear that might crop up because someone was inside her mind talking to her. Most people aren't used to that.

"Is she...is she coming over here?" Brandon looked from me to her and back at me again.

"Yep. Her name is Ronee." I told him, still focusing on her.

"This is a joke, right? You planned this out." There was a hint of desperation in Carlos' voice.

"You picked her," I said, matter-of-factly.

Ronee was walking across the walkway over the arcade, seconds from arriving. Her eyes were locked on mine. As she walked over, I took complete control of her body. If I asked her to throw herself off the walkway she would have done so without a second thought. Carlos and Brandon had both taken a step back from me, wide-eyed and apprehensive.

Ronee rounded the little corner and approached me, stopping a couple of feet away. She gave Carlos and Brandon a brief glance, and then looked back at me.

"So...okay, I'm here. Do I know you?" She cocked her head and studied my face.

"No, you don't babe. I just need to settle a bet with my two buddies here. Do you mind?"

"Will it take long, I'm here with a friend so..."

"Just few minutes, I promise." I assured her.

"Okay then, what do you need."

"Ronee, if I asked you to get on your knees right now, in front of Carlos," I gestured to him, "And take out his dick and suck it, would you?"

"Sure. Do you want me to?" She began to walk towards Carlos, whose mouth had hit the floor.

"Not right now," I told her. "Can Brandon feel your tits though?"

"Uh-huh." She said with a smile and walked over to him, puffing out her chest. "Here ya go."

Brandon looked from her to me to back at her chest, his eyes wide. "For real?"

"Sure, go ahead. She wants you to," I said. "Carlos, jump in too. She doesn't mind, do you Ronee?"

"Nope, go ahead." She twisted a little bit, shaking her wares in Brandon's face and flashing Carlos a little smile.

Brandon brought his hand up and ran it over her breast, his eyes like saucers. Getting no protest, he gave it a gentle squeeze. "Holy shit!" and he let out a laugh. "Carlos man, you gotta feel this!"

I arched an eyebrow at Carlos, who had gone very still. He just shook his head at me then looked back at Brandon who was really starting to enjoy himself. He'd brought both hands up and had a breast in each one, massaging them and grinning like drunk circus clown.

"Suit yourself," I told Carlos. "Anyway, I think that's enough for now. Ronee, you can go back to your table."

"Aww, it was just starting to get fun," she pouted. Ronee backed away from Brandon who looked as if he just found out there was no Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny raped and killed his pet hamster.

"Thanks, babe. You did great. Off you go now." I gave her a little swat on the butt as she walked away. She was a cutie.

"Okay, thanks." She smiled up at me and walked back to her table. By the time she sat back down she had forgotten the entire thing. I leaned back against the railing, crossing my arms, and gave both of them a big smile. "Believe me now?"

"What the fuck was that all about Stephen!" Carlos actually looked mad at me.

"Who cares, that was fucking awesome." Brandon had an eager look in his eye. "Can...Can I have her?."

"Patience Brandon," I told him, "There might be better ones here. Keep in mind, any woman you want. Explore a little first."

He obviously had no qualms about anything. Carlos on the other hand...

"How can you give me any woman I want? How in hell can you do that.?" Carlos demanded.

"I was kind of wondering that," Brandon said timidly. He cast an anxious glance between Carlos and me.

So I went through the exhausting ordeal of telling them without actually telling them. Yes, I could control them, no, I can't tell you how. Yes it's for real, anything you want, etc. etc. It was getting very frustrating trying to explain this every time. I made a mental note not to bother anymore. Anyone I wanted to include would just get a tune up, friend or no.

"So," I asked Carlos, "what's it going to be?"

"I...well...I don't know. This is just crazy. And is it right to just take women? Isn't that rape?

"You can't rape the willing."

"How will they be willing if you're controlling them?"

"I'll give them gentle pushes in that direction," I told him. "Think of it as the ultimate pick-up line. Guaranteed to work."

"Yeah, but how? I just don't get it." Carlos said. "How...?"

"Carlos, if I could tell you, I would, but it's forbidden. Just accept it. If you don't want to take part, I'll understand. But at least give it a try. Either way you've got to decide."

"Let me just watch for now. Brandon is going to die if you don't give him a woman soon."

He was right, Brandon was ready to jump out of his skin with excitement. Years of sexual frustration just screaming to be released.

"Yeah lets go, I'm ready now!" Brandon exclaimed.

"Alright, lets go for a walk," I told them and turned to head downstairs. This was going to be a lot of fun, I could tell already. It was fun exploring my newfound abilities.

We got downstairs, Brandon and Carlos talking amongst themselves, checking girls out and rating them. Brandon would point someone out and ask what Carlos thought and discuss whether she was the one he wanted or if they should keep looking. I let my eye wonder also, but I had Katie out there, and I was content with her for tonight.

"Hey Steve, are there any rules, like no one with a boyfriend or anything like that?" Brandon asked.

"Um...no a boyfriend is fine, I can deal with that. Try to stay around your own age though, I'd rather not give you a thirteen year old or anything like that," I told him.

"Oh, no problem," Brandon assured me and continued to glance all over. He looked like he was trying to see every girl at once. Carlos was being helpful but still looked like he was having reservations. I think he was waiting to see what happened with Brandon before he made a decision. Can't say I blamed him really.

"Hey! Steve, there she is, that's the girl we saw coming in! I want her." Brandon called out excitedly. He was drawing a few looks from some people around us.

"Brandon, I need you to calm down a little bit. No need to shout. Now which one are you talking about?" I followed his gaze and saw an absolute knockout standing in a group of people by the skee-ball machines.

Her back was to me, but her back was plenty enough to catch my eye. If I hadn't promised her to Brandon, I might have taken her for myself. She was short, maybe 5' 2", and very petite. Long hair like strands of black silk shimmered luxuriously down her back, ending about where her red tank top stopped. Her skin had a golden hue and she didn't have much of an ass to speak of, but her legs were nice. On first glance, I was thinking Asian; sometimes you can just tell. It wouldn't surprise me, Brandon always did have a thing for Asians. Yellow fever in the worst way.

"You're right, she looks pretty hot. That's the girl you want, then?" I asked.

"Yes! Her, I want her. So, can I go now?"

"Hang on a second, let me prepare things for you" I told him. She turned and with her friends, started walking towards the back of the arcade. Yep, Asian. She was in a group of 3 other people, 2 girls and a guy. They were inconsequential. Ignoring them and focusing on this Asian beauty, I worked my magic.

I dove into her consciousness and explored a bit. Angela was her name. She was 18 and a senior in high school. She was a little bit freaky in the sex department. She hadn't fucked many guys (three if you you don't count the occasional blow-job or hand-job at the end of a date) but she'd been with one other girl and made out with two others, one of her friends with her today as it happens. What's this? Eighteen and already into bondage? It seems our precious Angela had a burning desire to be tied up and was even toying with the idea of a little pain mixed with her pleasure. She'd been eyeing some nipple clamps and some paddles on some online sex shop recently. She was quite the sexual creature. Personally, I think she was miles out of Brandon's league, but a promise was a promise.

*Angela, someone named Brandon is going to come up and introduce himself, and he's going to be the most attractive man you've ever seen. You're only concerns will be to please him.*

All of this took less then a minute. I lost sight of her as she turned a corner and walked to the back room. "Alright Brandon, you're all set. All you have to do is go up to her and introduce yourself." I grinned at him. "Brace yourself though, she may be more then you can handle."

"So I just walk up to her?"

"Just say 'Hi, I'm Brandon' and she'll be yours," I assured him.

"Okay...here I go." And off he went. Carlos and I trailed behind to watch the action. Carlos hadn't said a whole lot since we were upstairs, but I knew the curiosity was killing him.

Brandon was approaching Angela off in the back corner near some Silent Scope video games. Carlos and I hung out by a driving game near the entrance to this section, just watching. I could hear every word that was being said by their little group, even despite the noise of the place, but I figured Carlos couldn't hear a thing. I wanted him to be able to hear as well; to ease his fears some.

"Here Carlos, listen." And I grabbed his arm. I was working on instinct on this one. I just thought about wanting to accomplish something and I seemed to know how to do it. Carlos could suddenly hear everything I could hear, which was a lot. I had gotten used to tuning out all the crap that wasn't important, but Carlos had no idea how to filter it out. He made a face of pain as his ears were assaulted with all the noise. I toned it down some to let him get used to it and then focused my attention on the goings on of Brandon and his new love interest.

"Holy shit...do you hear this all the time?" Carlos's eyes were wide with wonder.

"Shhh. Listen."

".... Mom is such a bitch! She told me that– Eww, Angela, I think this guy is coming over here to talk to you. God, could he stare any harder?."

Angela looked around, as well as the rest of her friends, all of them eying Brandon as he approached.

"Oh great." Angela groaned. She turned to face Brandon, who was oblivious to their scornful stares. He only had eyes for his Asian goddess. All of them were waiting in quiet anticipation to see how Angela would shoot him down.

Under other circumstances, it would have been painful to watch. Getting turned down is embarrassing enough, but getting humiliated is just that: Humiliating. You could see from her stance that she didn't even intend to be nice about it. Her face was set with a frown and her arms were crossed in a defensive posture. A bitch if ever there was one. Still, I knew what would happen, and I knew that as soon as she heard his name, she's be much more receptive.

Brandon approached her.

"Uhh...hi. What's your name?" he stammered out. Idiot! He wasn't following instructions.

"Like I'm gonna fucking tell you. What are you even doing here? Do I look like I would ever even talk to you? Seriously, look at me, and then look at you. Are you blind or just retarded?" She scowled at him and waited for him to respond. Daring him even. Her friends snickered in the background.

"God damn," Carlos said wincing. "That was harsh. I thought you said she would do whatever he wanted."

"She will," I said, angrily. "He's not doing what I told him too. He was supposed to introduce himself."

Meanwhile, Brandon had visibly recoiled at the fierceness of her verbal assault. He looked back at me nervously.

*Tell her your name, Brandon. Say, "My name is Brandon"*

He jerked slightly at hearing my voice in his head, but turned around and, taking a deep breath, he tried again.

AbbeFaria
AbbeFaria
601 Followers