Gift From A God Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AbbeFaria
AbbeFaria
603 Followers

"My...uh...my name is Brandon."

The effect was instant. Her entire body softened up and her eyes sort of glazed over with lust. She dropped her arms and took a step towards Brandon, who stepped back a bit, thinking she was going to smack him.

"Hi Brandon." She smiled warmly. "My name is Angela, it's nice to meet you. I'm sorry if I was a bitch, but I get a lot of guys that try to hit on me and sometimes I have to be tough with them. Will you forgive me?" She pouted and hugged herself to Brandon's body, running one hand over his back and another over his chest.

"Uh...yeah, sure. No problem."

"Goody," she squealed. "Brandon...do you want to get out of here?"

"Angela, what are you doing!" Her friend yelled. "He's nasty, what's wrong with you."

Angela cast an evil look back at her. "Shut up, skank. Why don't you take your bulimic ass and get a milk shake or something?"

Her friend's mouth dropped in shock. "What? What the hell?"

"Just leave us alone," she spat back.

"Ugh! Lets get out of here." She began to walk away, but the two friends were standing there silently, not sure who to side with. "Are you forgetting we all came in my car? Hello!? Unless you want to fucking walk home, you better come with me.

"Sorry Angela, Jessica's our ride." Chris muttered. Beth made small noise of agreement.

"Whatever, I don't care." Angela said, venomously. "I don't need a ride in that ho-bags car."

"God, you're such a bitch!" Jessica screamed. "Good luck with your new boyfriend." She stalked off, Beth and Chris following slowly behind.

"Finally," Angela gushed. "So, you want to go back to your place? My parents are home, so we can't go there."

Damn, she was really taking charge.

"Uh...I..." But that's all he got out. I think he was too shocked to speak.

*We can't leave yet, see if she's hungry or something, go upstairs and get something to eat. Put it on my tab. Or play some games, but Carlos still needs a woman, and I'm waiting for someone.*

He looked at me and nodded. "Umm...I can't leave right now, but are you hungry? We can get some food or something."

"Sure, whatever you want Brandon. Let's go." She grabbed his arm and led him up the back steps to the restaurant, Brandon followed dumbly behind. Yeah, she was definitely too much woman for him. He looked down at Carlos and me with a huge grin and mouthed a 'Hell Yeah' to us and gave a thumbs up sign with his free hand as he rounded the corner and went out of sight. I released Carlos' arm.

"So...what did you think?" I asked Carlos.

"That was...I mean...she really...damn." I don't think he knew what to think really. I can't say I blamed him; he'd just witnessed and experienced something that was completely out of the norm. "I need to sit down for a minute."

He took a seat on the steps that led up to the driver's seat of the video game and put his head in his hands. "All that noise I heard, is that what you're hearing right now?" he glanced up at me.

"Sort of. I tune most of it out. It's just like background noise to me. Like when an air conditioner kicks on: You hear it at first, but then it just sort of disappears and you only hear it if you focus on it. I can hear everything everyone is saying, every click and beep of every video game and everything in between. Unless I focus on a particular conversation or noise though, it's no more intrusive then the air conditioner. It took some getting used to, but once you get it down, you do it without thinking about it."

"Are you reading my mind?"

"No. Do you want me to?"

"Hell no, stay out of my head man. Could I keep you out?"

"I...I don't know. Maybe. I haven't had anyone try and resist me yet. Nine times out of ten, the person isn't even aware of what I'm doing. Angela has no clue why she's suddenly so hot for Brandon, and she doesn't care. The question will never even come up, she'll be too intent on satisfying him."

"How long will she be like that?" He asked. He had leaned back and was giving me questioning looks.

"Probably until I tell her to stop." I said. "I don't want to make her his slave, just a quick night of fun. Trust me, she is far from innocent. If you knew the crap that goes in her head, you would be more worried about what she might do to Brandon then the other way around. He'll be smiling for a week straight after tonight." Then, thinking of her bondage tendencies I added, "Probably walking funny too."

"So," I said, "what's it going to be? Going home and watching The Jamie Kennedy Experience reruns, or getting laid?

"You swear no one will get hurt and it won't be rape?"

"I swear. I'm not getting you a girlfriend, I'm just getting you some pussy."

"Alright then." He took a deep breath. "I want her."

Damn that was quick. He'd apparently already picked her out while Brandon had been looking around. And to think I doubted him. He pointed over to the air hockey tables where there was a black girl leaned over playing air hockey with a rather imposing looking black guy. I looked her up and down and she wasn't bad as far as black girls go. I'm not normally attracted to them. It's just not my thing. Carlos liked them though.

She was kind of tall for a girl, a little taller than Carlos, with large tits. You couldn't help but notice them because she was wearing a tight shirt with a low neckline. Her hair was done up very nicely with braids that were pulled back in a ponytail and swayed with her movements. Her skin wasn't really dark, more a mocha color I guess. Her face was smooth and she had a big smile. Not bad at all.

"Nice," I told him. "I guess you don't mind that that guy is her boyfriend. Her very large boyfriend."

"You said that wouldn't be a problem."

"Oh it's not, just wanted to make sure you were okay with it."

"Fuck him," was all he said.

"Yeah, fuck him." I replied with a small laugh. "Your wish is my command."

*Darrell, go home.*

And just like that Darrell dropped his air hockey thing, turned and walked out the door, leaving the girl, Tasha, standing there in confused silence.

*You're better off without him Tasha. Come over here and say hi.*

She abandoned the game and walked over to us, a puzzled expression on her face. I gave her pretty much the same commands I had given Angela. Her face lit up with a wide grin at seeing Carlos.

"Hey, baby," She said softly.

"Tasha, Carlos; Carlos, Tasha. Carlos, Tasha likes to be kissed on her shoulders and down her back. Also she goes wild for foot massages and...bring some whipped cream."

"How do you know that?" Tasha said, with surprise. I just grinned at her.

"Carlos, I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time filling her in on all you're little quirks and desires. I think you'll find her a most willing partner."

"I can't believe this," Carlos exclaimed.

"Believe it man, it doesn't get more real. Now, as soon as my date gets back, we'll get out of here and let the fun continue. Go upstairs and find Brandon, I'll be along as soon as Katie shows up. Have some food if you're hungry."

"Okay," Carlos said. "You hungry Tasha?"

"Sure, I could eat. Will we be leaving soon because I want to get you alone." She hugged him tight to herself, grabbing his ass with both hands and nibbling on his neck.

"Whoa!" Carlos laughed. Am I good or what?

He headed off upstairs and I wondered around waiting for Katie. Thankfully I didn't have to wait long, because I was getting impatient. I had been keeping an eye on the mall entrance so I could see her when she came in, and see her I did. She looked fabulous. She had ditched the pants for a black skirt that billowed enticingly around her thighs. It was cut so that it didn't really come to rest against her skin, but sort of hovered over it. If she were to turn suddenly or bend over, you'd get a great view of her upper thighs and maybe a flash of her ass. It seemed designed for letting guys run their hands up girls legs. No complaints here.

That was just the first thing I noticed; she had fantastic legs. They weren't as well muscled as Kristel's were. Katie was curvier, where as Kristel was a little more trim but with curves in all the good places. I don't care for really skinny girls, a man needs a little something to grab on too.

The blouse she chose was a simple one. A red shimmering silk deal with black buttons that accented her hair nicely. The hair itself she had pulled back into a ponytail and gave me a wonderful view of her neck. Yum. Even after all this time I still get that tingly feeling when I think about her. I wasn't the only one who noticed, several guys were checking her out.

She didn't see me standing there, she was headed up stairs. She smiled and waved at a couple of her coworkers, who were eyeing her curiously and began to step lightly up the steps.

*Down here sweetness*

The shock of my voice in her head made her stumble and she had to grab the railing with both hands to steady herself. Once she was back on her feet she turned to look down at the crowd of people searching for me.

*Hello* And I waved to get her attention. When she saw me she broke into a big smile and bounded down the few steps to the ground and sauntered towards me.

"You scared me." She looked up sweetly at me. That heavy lavender sent washed over me again. It made me want to curl into her body and lie there forever.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. You look amazing. Really, I mean...wow!" I gave her a long look up and down while she stood there blushing at my attention.

"Do you like it?" She made a little twirl. "I hope I didn't take to long, but I wanted to look nice."

"I like it very much." I placed my hand on her neck and pulled her to me firmly tilting her head up. Her eyes widened in anticipation and she licked her lips quickly as I brought my face down to hers to kiss her. She came up on her tiptoes a little and leaned into me as I sucked her tongue gently into my mouth, my other hand going around her waist. As first kisses go, it was a good one.

After holding it just long enough to garner some stares from the people around us. I pulled my head back and Katie came down off her toes and rested her body against mine. Her eyes were still closed and she gave her lips a slow caress with her tongue as she inhaled deeply. Her eyelids fluttered open like she'd been sleeping and when she met my gaze her pupils were large with arousal.

"Was that more magic?"

I chuckled. "Nope, that was just me."

"Wow," She took a deep breath. "Jason never kisses me like that. His are always kind of sloppy and, like...I dunno, like he's trying to lick my teeth or something. Not like that."

"Well I do what I can," I said, and I leaned in to give her another kiss, this one less passionate, but no less warm.

After we were done, she took a step back, smiled big and said, "I've got something for you." She held up a little read bag that said Saks Fith Avenue on the front.

"Oh, and what's in here?"

"Take a look."

I took the bag from her and when I opened it, I caught that satiny smell of sex as it came floating from within. I looked in and saw two pairs of panties. One, a pink pair with little flowers on it, crumpled a little, with a fading damp spot still visible on the crotch. The other, a black, finely knit lace pair with several shear parts that looked like it came from the Victoria's Secret Fuck Me page. The kind that aren't meant to be worn, but removed. The tag was still on it.

"So if you're not wearing these...?" I gave her an inquiring glance.

"I have to go upstairs and get my purse," she said with a wicked smile. She turned with her hands clasped behind her back and took off up the stairs, casting a flirting glance back at me. I think I had underestimated my precious Katie. My cock gave a lurch.

-------

I went into the atrium to find Carlos and Brandon while I waited for Katie. They were sitting in the booth with their new friends finishing off a big order of nachos and groping each other. Angela was actually straddling Brandon's lap while she fed him chips. While he would chew, she let her hands roam over his body, sometimes dipping down to where they were joined, making Brandon jump and laugh.

Carlos was sitting on the outer edge of the booth, Tasha on the inside leaning against the wall. She had her legs over his lap and was sipping on a drink while Carlos ran his hands over her exposed flesh. It was almost like he was daring himself to go higher up her thighs with each pass. Everyone was smiling big and having a good time.

Brandon caught site of me. "Steve! Man! You are my god. This is awesome. This is the best day of my life." Angela didn't seem to care about me, she put her arms around Brandon's shoulders and started kissing his neck and his ear. Her hips were grinding slightly and suddenly Brandon forgot about me too and started kissing her back.

"I don't know how you did it, and you know what, I don't care." Carlos said, his hands never stopping and a Cheshire cat smile on his face.

"I'm glad you guys are having fun. You ready for your next surprise?"

"If it's anything like this one, bring it on," Brandon said, looking up from Angela. She too had turned to look at me. "Who is this," she asked Brandon. I think she was mad that I was interrupting.

"This is my friend Steve. He's the one that gave you to–"

*No!, Don't tell her!* I was beginning to think I might not be able to trust Brandon with this kind of information. He stuttered and tried to make a recovery.

"I mean, uh, he's the one who, uh–"

"Who's paying for the food," I interjected.

"Oh," said Angela. "Thanks then." And she turned her attention back to Brandon.

"So Steve, what's the next surprise." Carlos asked.

I reached into my pocket and dug out the deliveries that David had brought to me. "This, and this," In my hand I held two sets of keys, the black and red leather key rings emblazoned with a Toyota logo. Both of their eyes had gone wide. "Carlos, do you like red, or black," I asked him.

"No way..."

"Come, come," I jingled the keys. "Time is of the essence, and I don't think the manager can shrug off the complaints he's getting about what's going on in here much longer." Even the girls had started to pay attention to me. "So will it be red, or black?"

"Uh...uh...red. No! Black, I want black." Carlos exclaimed.

"Brandon, that means this one's for you." And I tossed him the red key chain while tossing Carlos the black one. "And if you take these tickets to the valet, he'll bring it up for you." I set the corresponding tickets down on the table.

"Are you serious," Brandon asked, eyeing the key chain with amazement. "We get cars? What kind?"

"Two Toyota Celica's. It's got an excellent system, rims, the whole nine yards. It was a rush job, but I'm sure they look good."

"Oh my god!" Brandon said.

"He got you a new car, baby?" Tasha asked Carlos.

"Looks that way." he told her.

"Kick ass," Angela said, looking at the keys in Brandon's hand.

"But wait, there's more," I told them.

"Christ Steve," said Carlos, "this is too much already. I mean damn, a car?"

"Just one more thing," I assured him. I dug out my wallet and pulled out two credit card sized pieces of plastic and set them each down, one in front of each of them. Brandon picked it up and read what it said. "Phoenix Hilton, Spa and Resort Room 1208."

"Room 1205," Carlos read off. "Damn..."

Katie walked in just then. She came up behind me, putting her hand on my back and then wrapping it around my waist. "Back!" she said. "Are these your friends?"

"Yep. Guys this is Katie. Katie, this is Carlos and Brandon, and their dates." They both eyed her approvingly and gave me a knowing look.

"Hi," said Katie, giving them a little wave.

"Hey," they both said. The girls ignored her.

Katie pulled me closer leaning her head up to my neck, "Are we leaving now?"

"What do you think guys? Ready to leave now? The Hilton awaits."

"Hell yeah, let's get out of here. Ready to go Tasha?" Carlos asked her.

"Mmmm, about time." she said.

"Bran-" I started, but Angela had already pulled him from the booth and was dragging him out the door.

"Come on Brandon, I want to see your new ride."

"See you guys at the hotel." Brandon called back, and he was gone. Carlos wasn't far behind, but he wasn't being dragged. I gave them a silent command for no sex while the car was in motion, I didn't want them dying on the way. I wasn't so much worried about Carlos, but I had a suspicion that Angela wouldn't wait to get downtown before she tore into Brandon. That girl was an animal.

"You ready to get out of here, Katie?"

"Are we going to the Hilton too?" She blushed.

"The Presidential Suite. Nothing but the best." I told her. She gave a little squeal of delight and grabbed my hand and started to pull me along as well.

-----------

The majority of you will never see the presidential suite of anything, and for that I am truly sorry. Depending on the locale, it can be like stepping into a fantasyland. The quality of everything is top notch. Only the crème de la crème, all the way down to the toilet paper. I've never checked but it feels like there are strands of silk intertwined and blended with the tissue. Fucking amazing.

I pushed the double doors open with a grand gesture and Katie ran in, practically overflowing with excitement. She ran around looking at everything, calling out "Oh my god!" and "look at this!" for about fifteen minutes..

The suite at the Hilton occupies one whole wing of the top floor. The living area is so big it's more like a ballroom with couches and lounge chairs. There were four bedrooms, all of them bigger then my whole apartment, and you could have fit my childhood home in the master bedroom, with ample room to spare. Polished silver and gold adorned all the fixtures. The bar, the bar glasses, a lot of the tables were inlaid with precious metals, even the flushers on the toilets are gold.

I let Katie have her run of the place and explore for a bit. I had checked the rooms out earlier in the day so I was already acquainted with everything. I walked over to the bar and poured myself a drink of some kind of brandy. I don't remember what it was, but I know it was the smoothest alcohol I had ever tasted and it hit me quick. Good stuff. I was buzzing pleasantly when I tracked Katie down in the bathroom.

She was staring goggle-eyed at the bathtub. It's a bathtub in only the loosest sense of the word; it's the size of a small backyard pool. Made of black marble and veined with gold, it's equipped with gleaming faucets at both ends, bench seats all around as well as Jacuzzi jets spaced along the floor and walls.

"Want to try it out?" I asked her, sipping my brandy.

"Oh my God! Yeah! But, out you go, you can't come in yet. She ran up to me and spun me around and pushed me playfully but firmly out bathroom door. "Wait till I'm ready." She stopped at the door and started to close it.

"You're getting shy now?" I asked her, laughing. I'd play along.

"Just wait," she said. "It will only take a few minutes. Oh, and can I have a drink of something?"

"I don't know, I could get in trouble for contributing to the delinquency of a minor," I told her somberly.

She gawked at me, "Are you serious?"

Laughing I said, "No, just kidding babe. Did you have anything in particular?"

"Um...Miller Light? It's the only thing I've ever drank."

I made a face. "Beer is piss water, I'll get you something better."

"Okay! Give me ten minutes." She closed the door and a few seconds later I heard one faucet, then the other start running. I could have easily peeked, but I was enjoying the game too.

I went over to the bar and started to prepare her a strawberry daiquiri. As I was blending it up, I decided to take a quick peek to see how Carlos and Brandon were doing. I'd been in their rooms earlier to check them out, so I didn't have to guess at where they were. First up was Carlos.

AbbeFaria
AbbeFaria
603 Followers