Gift From A God Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AbbeFaria
AbbeFaria
602 Followers

I moved in close, letting my stiff cock slide against her pussy. I slid my hand over the skin of her back before placing on her hip and the other grabbed the base of my cock and slid it around her soaking pussy, getting it moist. She whimpered at the sensation, eager for me to begin. Something about having her in this position made me feel...I don't know, kind of dominant. Powerful. Her tender flesh was completely at my disposal. I placed the head of my dick just inside of her and put my hand back on her hip, gripping her securely.

Without warning, I pulled her back hard, shoving myself forward, burying my dick all the way into her steaming cunt. She cried out in a mixture of surprise, pleasure and a little bit of pain. The pain swiftly evaporated as I continued my assault on her pussy. I grunted in animalistic pleasure as she moaned beneath me.

"Fuck me Stephen! Ohh fuck!" she called out. She surrendered to me, laying her head down onto the bed. One hand came back and started to rub her clit, drawing another long groan out of her.

"Take my cock, Katie. Take it! God yes!" I picked up the pace, fucking her harder. This was somewhat out of character for me; I'm not usually so forceful. For some reason I just wanted to fuck her and fuck her hard. She wasn't complaining. She was getting off on it.

"Oh god, I'm cumming! Yes!" Her back curved as I fucked her through another orgasm, our bodies slapping together obscenely. I reached out and grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head back. Not too hard, I didn't want to snap her neck, but just hard enough to express the feeling of dominance.

Her body trembled in my hands and I felt my balls start to tighten. I owned her. "I'm going to cum Katie. Shit! I'm cumming!" I pulled out of her quickly and flipped her tiny body over. She looked up at me dazed and a little confused at the sudden change. I grabbed my cock and started pumping it furiously, my cum blasting out and landing all across her belly and up on her tits. There wasn't a lot of it, since I had cum earlier, but it was enough. When I opened my eyes and saw her dripping with my seed, it satisfied some kind of dark desire in me. Somehow it marked her as mine.

Katie sensed it too. I saw it in her eyes. She liked it, liked being dominated like that, liked being sprayed with cum and understood what it meant. She liked it but was afraid of it. I didn't let up just yet.

"Clean off my dick."

Katie looked up at me a little scared, but excited too. Forbidden excitement. She moved to the edge of the bed and got on her knees. Timidly, she took my dick in her hands and brought it to her mouth, testing it first with her tongue. I could tell by the way she handled it that she'd never given a guy a blow job. She had mentioned that Jason wanted her to, but didn't say whether or not she did it. Now I knew the answer.

Blushing furiously, she took my cock as far as she could in her mouth. I didn't expect her to take it all on the first try. I groaned loudly as I felt her tongue sliding over it and her mouth sucking it clean. She broke away and lifted up the shaft and ran her tongue up one side and down the other, then took it in her mouth again. I felt her try to push it in farther this time, but she didn't get much down. Time enough for that later. I'd have Kristel show her how.

"Mmmmm...that's good Katie. You can stop now. Don't forget the stuff on your stomach though."

I watched as she ran her fingers over her body collecting my cum and sucking it down. She was silent through the whole thing and for a second I doubted my assessment of how much she enjoyed the domination. A quick read of her thoughts proved me wrong though. She loved it in ways she wasn't prepared to talk about. I laid back on the bed and when she was done, she came and lay beside me. I pulled her close and brought the covers up over us and just held her, both of us satisfied for the time being.

"Now what?" she asked me quietly.

"Now," I said, "I think it's time for room service. I don't know about you, but I'm starving. You want some food sweetie?"

"God yes!" she exclaimed. "I haven't eaten since breakfast." Then looking up at me she said, "Well, not food anyway." And broke into a big smile.

I laughed. "Room service it is," and grabbed the phone.

We fucked so many times that evening, that towards the end, my dick just didn't want to cooperate anymore. She had called her parents at one point, telling them she was crashing at a friends place. During the conversation, I was slowly licking her pussy, watching her try to carry on the discussion of 'who, what, where, when, why, and how with her mom with a level tone. I got a vicious slap for that, but it was worth it.

Sometime around midnight we fell asleep, all wrapped up in each other. Her hair was spread out like a crimson wave all over my chest, the scent of her cloaking me in softness and warmth. Even after all the sex and the sweat, I could still find hints of lavender in her skin. I breathed it in and my eyes slid closed. Then something strange happened.

"What are you doing here?" Katie looked up from a horse that had been galloping through a field of purple roses. The sky was a radiant turquoise and the leaves on the trees looked...painted.

"Where is here?" I asked her.

"This is my dream. Isn't it? Or is this your dream? But you don't fell like you belong here, so I think this is my dream. How'd you get here?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I think we're still asleep in the hotel." I looked around, still not totally understanding. I looked down at myself and...what in hell? I was dressed in a toga. How did that make any sense?

"Ooo the hotel. That was fun. I hope we do it again tomorrow. Still, I think you should go, it just feels wrong with you here. You're spooking Shadow. Sorry Steve." She looked down at me expectantly from the back of the horse, waiting politely for me to leave. The horse was prancing sideways, snorting it's discomfort.

"No, that's okay, I just have to figure out how to get out. I don't know how I got in."

I felt around with my mind, trying to get the lay of things. I felt...I felt a connection back with my body. It was tenuous, but the more I thought about it, the more solid it became. "I think...I think this is it."

I got a mental grip on it and tugged and–

I was back in my own mind. I struggled to pull myself awake, I desperately wanted to think about this, but my body had other ideas. It was exhausted and pulled me down into unconsciousness. I slept.

In the realm of the Gods...

Zeus sat in his throne coming down off the high that the mortals' hours long sex romp had provided him. He was feeling very pleased and younger then he'd felt in a millennium. A presence intruded on his tranquility.

"What do you think you're doing here, Hypnos." Zeus growled out. "Hera send you on another mission to put me to sleep? Got some new plan brewing, have you?" He made a small motion with his hand, a slight beckoning gesture, and there was a cry as a body flew across the room and slammed into one of the mammoth marble pillars with enough force to crack it clean through. The body slumped to the floor and lay still for a handful of moments before coming back around.

Slowly, and with great pain, Hypnos got to his feet. "Please, my Lord. I come with no plot against you, but with dire tidings. Dire indeed, yes."

"Really? It must be very important for you to risk coming to stand before me. You know you are not in my good graces at the moment. Speak, worm. What are these dire tidings."

"He Dream Walks my Lord. I have felt him," Hypnos rushed on. "He Walked into his companion's dreams. It was a clumsy attempt, accidental, she noticed him immediately, but...but he did it my Lord. He is showing signs of a Transcendent.

The air in the temple room became deathly still. The sky overhead darkened impossibly fast and, lightening split the sky. Zeus's eyes ignited with vengeful fury. He stood in a powerful motion uttering a cry of rage and made a sweeping gesture with his arm. Across the room Hypnos was picked up and thrown back into the wall, sending cracks shooting out in all directions and stone chips raining down to the floor. Like a marionette with its strings cut, Hypnos crumpled boneless to the ground.

"You lie! Filthy wretch, sent here on Hera's bidding to deceive me." He stalked menacingly towards Hypnos. Thunder rolled the heavens and Hypnos cried out in pain as Zeus rained another blast of pain down upon him.

"Please, my Lord, I speak the truth!" He struggled slowly to his knees. "This effects all of us. I would not lie. Hera knows, indeed she does, but she bade me to inform you. Please my Lord. It is the truth!"

Zeus's rage cooled as he accepted the bitter reality of the situation. Hera would not lie about something like this. It would be just as dangerous to her if it were true as it was to him. She would have no advantage. How could this be.

"Does anyone else know?"

"None but Hera and myself my Lord. I cannot say what the other Pantheon's may have knowledge of. How could I ask without arousing their suspicion? No, my Lord Zeus; That I know of, it is only the three of us."

"See that it remains so. Summon Hermes to me, we have much to discuss. Now, you may leave."

"Yes, my Lord. It will be as you command." The God of sleep bowed low to the ground and disappeared in a rush. Zeus returned to his throne and sat down heavily, losing himself in thought. If this mortal was a Transcendent, if the bestowing of the gifts had awakened that in him, then... Oh, this was very bad indeed.

AbbeFaria
AbbeFaria
602 Followers