Gift from Outer Space Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her analysis was interrupted by the computer. "Unable to comply. Insufficient materials on hand."

"Grrr!" Talon growled in frustration. She had totally forgotten that her last set of prison cells had been torn apart by a space pirate that went by the name of Loki. She had been waiting on her steady resupply to fabricate new ones.

Talon received all of her raw materials from a mining craft in the asteroid belt that regularly launched purified alloys on orbital paths to her canister catching station on the moon. From there the canister was conveyed to storage inside her base. There it could be accessed by the computers' molecular fabricator to cheaply make everything from screwdrivers to the robots that now clutched Renee and her friends.

Talon checked her stores to make sure there were sufficient raw materials. "Computer, how much poly carbon do we have?"

"125.4 canisters."

"Really. How many canisters do we need to make five cells?"

"Five holding cells will take 280 canisters."

"WHAT?!" Talon yelled. "How in the hell..?"

"Lieutenant, after the space pirate Loki escaped, you changed this station's requirements to Karok-5."

Karok-5 was the meanest, tightest mass prison in Behtorian space. Cell walls there were built to withstand a hundred tons of impact velocity.

"Rescind those orders. Build the cells at original specifications. How many canisters do we need now?"

"12 canisters for five cells."

"Begin!"

"Commencing fabrication. 55 minutes to completion."

Talon sighed impatiently.

"Computer, how long will it take to fabricate one cell for all five prisoners? Use some standard that we use for holding diplomats or something of that order." Talon was in a hurry to get these nuisances out of the room. Particularly the symbiont, she would be unpredictable.

"Walls and air seals for a Delta-5 stateroom will take at least 17 minutes. Furniture will take several hours."

"How many canisters will it take? Nevermind, begin building. Now, tell our prisoners what amenities I am providing them." Her prisoners' faces were turning red. Some were gagging, and tears were streaming down their faces.

"Unsecure their mouths. None of you talk, by the way, or these robots will shut you up again until you are ready to be released to your room. And I know you don't want that."

One by one, each girl's mouth was relieved of the robot tentacle obstruction, and they took a gasp of air. Then on cue, the computer began to speak, drowning out their stifled sobs. "The room is designed for multiple occupancy, with an aerated bath that can fit five. An enclosed dual shower, triple sink, and three toilets with bidet function will be included. A living area is provided with table, five chairs, five beds, and an entertainment center."

"And four walls of the chamber face the vacuum of space, so I wouldn't try your luck trying to guess which one you should break through. In fact, give up all hopes of escaping. There's no spaceship here, no running across a moonscape to a space dock. There's nothing.

"In a few days a Behtorian frigate will arrive to take you to Serra-5." As she spoke, she noticed Josie, Bonnie, and Kirsten were weeping. "If you cooperate, no harm will come to you. And once you get there, I'm sure you will all be fine too. The Behtorian capital is a wonderland of plenty. I know, I've been there several times. So be glad, and try not to act so miserable."

***

Now that the prisoners were in their holding room, Talon reread her mission briefing, carefully studying the tactical threat overview of Renee's symbiont. The symbiont fascinated Talon, and she longed to see it in action. "Let's see.. the owner resists poisons, drugs, and heals injuries in only 20% of the time it would otherwise take. Regenerates limbs.. wow. Hmm.. high caloric intake.. okay. I suppose they shall have to be fed soon."

"Computer, commence a feeding plan for the prisoners. Double rations. In fact, triple rations."

She read further, reading about the four phases of the symbiont. Reading further still, she read "The symbiont is sentient. During phase 1, the only shared sentient functions run through the parietal region. The symbiont however draws information from all regions of the host brain." Talon stopped to think about that. "Okay that makes sense, the host treats it as a sensory organ. 'It' however uses the host as its eyes and ears and knows what he or she is thinking."

Talon shook her head. Once again she had to admit the Alhani had thought of everything.

"Now, I know I read about the ... okay, here it is," she said, skipping down a page. There was a chart listing the known additives that the device could produce in the semen. It went on for two screens.

"Space hexes.." Talon breathed as she read down the list. Six different types of sedatives. Three ingested poisons with antidotes. A truth serum. A pain agent. Blood coagulant. 3 corrosive acids. And almost a page of nerve toxins, for a number of different varieties of known biological constitutions, from a number of life worlds -- planets that had been the birthplace of life rather than colonized.

Talon decided not to take her chances with Renee. Even though the Alhani symbiont was one of her fantasies, she decided she could admire it from afar instead.

"Prisoners onscreen."

Even though the suite had been built in a hurry, a plethora of cameras and microphones had been integrated into the surfaces of the room. Talon would be able to observe everything that went on in the room, listen in to their conversations, and she wasn't about to miss a moment of watching Renee in action.

***

Renee and Nina were both naked, and the other three girls were very scantily clad. They had been released by Talon's robots and were now alone in the room. There were no furnishings, but one wall had a large air lock on it and the rest were metal. Gravity was very low, and the girls had to get used to gently hop-skipping.

"Where -- what the heck, where are we?" blustered Kirsten.

"I would guess we're on the moon somewhere," supplied Josie. "We look a bit like those astronauts did on the moon. And I feel like I might be about one sixth my weight."

"It doesn't matter, they're abducting us." Nina stated flatly.

"Our families are never going to find us," Josie whined in a high pitched voice, sobbing.

Nina asked,"Would you stop crying before we all have a fucking panic attack? Please!" She looked over at Renee, but Renee was in the far corner, facing the wall.

"Chin up, Josie," Kirsten said, "How many people do you know that actually get to go to space? Humans have not visited the moon in fifty years. We are -- I mean, look at this place!" They were all aware of how exclusive a privilege it was to fly the shuttle into Earth's orbit -- a privilege usually reserved for brilliant scientists and crack pilots.

Meanwhile Nina hop-skipped toward where Renee was sulking. "Renee?" she said. "Hey, it's okay, we don't blame you." She enjoyed the feeling of lightly jumping through air. "Renee, are you ok?" Nina asked, softly alighting next to her friend.

"I.. I can't help it," she whispered to Nina. "The four of you in here, and no where to go for a few days.." Renee didn't have to say another word. Nina saw that Renee was sporting some serious wood.

"It's okay Renee; you are gonna be a life saver to us. They wouldn't keep us all here if they didn't want us to make you happy. We're all going to be okay. Hey, here we are in space. What do we know? All I know is, I'm going to stick by you through thick and thin. Okay? I'm going to help you out. We're going to a wonderland that that girl in the pajamas wants to see. See? It's cool."

Renee turned to Nina, and they embraced. "Okay.. I guess we're okay," she said, letting out a deep breath. Renee held the embrace, and they began to kiss each other. Softly, their moist lips touched.

Bonnie saw them and stifled her jealousy. She didn't want to get in between them with the situation as stressful as it was. "Hey guys, check out this bathroom!" she said, entering the room. There was a large bathtub and a huge shower stall enclosed by glass. The tub was still empty, but that just made it easier to see all the water jets that studded the surface of the tub.

The entire tub seemed to be built into the floor as though it had been one piece of metal.

"Wow, they call this a jail?" said Kirsten. "This is gonna be comfortable..."

Josie hit a button, and the bathtub began rapidly filling with water. There was no faucet and no splashing. It just filled from slits in the bottom of the tub. In a few seconds, the water level stopped rising, and the bubble jets activated.

"Woww!" exclaimed Bonnie. "It's ready to go!"

"Guys careful, we are in low gravity, if you splash around that water is going to go all over the place." warned Josie, who seemed to be done crying. Who was going to feel sorry for her, anyway?

Bonnie, Josie and Kirsten all started shedding their clothes to get in the jacuzzi.

"Damn, I need a bath after those damn robots got their damn .. whatevers.. all over me," Kirsten grumbled. Josie and Bonnie agreed.

"Are you two coming?" Kirsten called out to Nina and Renee. She could barely see them in the other room, but it was clear that they were holding each other tight. Their embrace ended, and Nina turned to the door.

She hop-skipped to the doorway, grinning a huge grin. "Okay girls, this is it. Now, be cool, Renee is still getting used to it. She's all yours."

Renee appeared in the doorway, her twelve inch cock jutting straight up. All the girls looked upon it in disbelief, even Bonnie who had seen it up close before.

Josie, who had already slipped into the tub, emerged and leaned over the side of the tub opposite from Renee. She bent over, pointed her cute ass at Renee and looked back at her. "Me first!"she called.

Bonnie said "I'm next!" a split second faster than Kirsten.

Renee looked at Nina, the question in her eyes was clear. "Is it okay?" she seemed to say.

"No, you go," Nina said. "I just got railed 20 minutes ago, remember?" She grinned. "In fact I might wash some of this cum off." With a peck on the cheek to Renee, she entered the shower stall. Moments later she had the water running and was enjoying the feel of a low gravity shower for the first time.

Renee was still getting used to moving around in low gravity. As she made her way towards the jacuzzi, the three girls lined up side by side, resting their elbows on the side of the tub and sticking their asses out invitingly. Laughing, they wiggled their hips. She could see their bare shaven pussies. It was a heavenly sight to behold.

Renee slipped into the pool in one graceful leap. She stood behind Josie and slid her cock head into Josie's wet labia. Josie's pussy was tight, and Renee pushed her cock in slowly.

"Ohh, oooohh," Josie moaned, turning to look back at Renee. Inch after inch went in until the cock hit Josie's cervix.

"Now isn't that better?" Kirsten said to Josie. Josie just whimpered with pleasure.

"And you guys called me a slut," Bonnie pouted. "Josie could never turn down a hard cock, could you hon?"

"Oh, I can't wait to try that meat. I gotta have it," Kirsten cooed, reaching back to encircle Renee's shaft with her fingers.

"No problem, but I am next," Bonnie said, smiling. But you could tell she was serious.

Nina was watching them; she had a panoramic view of the girls from the shower stall. Talon was watching as well, on view screens throughout her command post. She had every angle of the action, with the bathroom scenes on the big screens of her nearest wall.

Talon had read everything in her mission brief carefully. She was doing everything she was supposed to be doing, including keeping the symbiont comfortable. Nowhere in her mission had it stated that Renee might hit phase four by getting into an orgy.

Talon watched the screen as Renee pounded her massive cock into Josie's pussy. Josie was flanked on either side by her slutty friends who couldn't wait to get the same treatment. She could overhear them talking dirty, and giggling naughty things about Josie and Renee, but Josie just threw her head back and let the pleasure overwhelm her.

When Renee came in Josie's pussy, Talon frigged her clit, bringing herself off -- a quick orgasm that was a taste of more to come. Talon intended to savor every moment of this show. She pulled her favorite vibrator out and began running it along her wet slit.

Renee pulled her cock out, dripping with cum. Cum spurted out of Josie's pussy as well. Josie sighed with pleasure and sank down into the tub until she was neck deep.

Renee's cock was even larger than it had been before. Bonnie was waiting for it, crouched on the edge of the tub on Josie's left. Renee pushed in deep, finding Bonnie to already be soaking wet. Bonnie cried and moaned as Renee's big, stiff cock stretched her.

Renee's hips thrust faster and faster, and Bonnie cried and writhed. Water was beginning to splash everywhere, including Bonnie's pussy and clit. The rhythmic splashing of hot water on her pussy, combined with the deep pistoning of Renee's cock sent Bonnie over the edge. She sailed into semi-consciousness on a wave of orgasmic bliss.

Talon sighed and moaned as she pushed a vibrator in and out of her sex. She fingered her clit gently, letting her arousal do the rest. She watched Renee's huge cock plowing in and out of Bonnie's pussy, and she imagined it was her pussy getting stretched and filled.

Renee held Bonnie, reaching under her left arm to grab her tits while using her right hand to grip her hips. But Renee began to notice Bonnie's head flopping around in the low gravity, and realized she had passed out.

"Oh my god, she's out!" came Nina's muffled voice through the shower stall glass. She pointed and gaped, clearly amused. She pressed her wet boobs against the glass, creating two pale circles. Her perky nipples crushed against the clear barrier. Renee, seeing this, longed to fuck Nina. She lifted the unconscious Bonnie off of her throbbing cock. Higher and higher she lifted, and as she did her cock continued to grow.

When she finally popped Bonnie off of the tip of her cock, Bonnie's ass was at eye level. Renee gently let her drop down to the floor, outside of the tub.

Talon wasn't sure if this was supposed to be happening, but she knew that it was within the parameters of Phase 3. She hoped that would be the end of it. As she watched, Kirsten and Josie tilted their heads up and watched their unconscious classmate land softly on the wavy textured bathroom tiles. Then they looked in awe at Renee's cock.

Kirsten was still bent over awaiting Renee's penetration. Now she realized Renee was about to thrust it into her. "Oh my god no! It's so fucking -- biiiigggggghhhhh!"

Renee took Kirsten from behind, plunging her shaft straight into Kirsten's sopping wet pussy and impaling her in one thrust. Kirsten arched her back and moaned again, surrendering to the waves of pleasure Renee's initial penetration had caused.

"Ooh," Talon smirked, "Wonder what that's like." She thrust the vibrator back into her snatch.

Renee saw Kirsten squirm and moan on her throbbing phallus, and grinned slightly. She placed both hands on Kirsten's hips. She could barely think straight, her symbiont was flooding her brain with lust and desire. "That's it," Renee thought. "Kirsten is about to get fucked senseless."

She straightened her legs and stood up, lifting Kirsten up out of the water.

"Aaggh!" Kirsten cried as Renee lifted her with her cock.

Josie squeaked with fright at the scene and leaped out of the tub. Forgetting the low gravity, she shot straight up and slammed into the ceiling headfirst.

"Oww!!" she cried, rubbing her head as she floated back down. Once she was back on her feet, she made her way into the shower stall with Nina, carefully this time. Although fearful, she could not stop watching. Besides, Nina was not panicking yet.

Renee thrust into Kirsten, using just her hands to pull Kirsten's hips back onto her pistoning cock. Renee's cock pushed up against Kirsten's insides, pounding her cervix hard enough to keep her suspended in midair. Renee's thick cock head also slammed across Kirsten's g-spot with every stroke.

Kirsten felt as though her insides were being stirred with a hot pole, and her body was heating up quickly. She could feel Renee's precum squelching inside her pussy and splattering her inner thighs. She gasped with the fear of pain every time the fat, stiff cock rammed her cervix. But Renee was holding her hips steady and thrusting in and out, just deep enough to hit Kirsten's roof without inflicting pain.

Kirsten never orgasmed without direct clitoral stimulation, and so when the waves of pleasure emanating from her cock-filled love cavity began to build and build upon each other, she was taken by surprise. The pleasure started in her vagina, then suffused her whole torso. Her pink nipples turned rock hard, whipping up and down as her breasts bounced. Hot sparks of ecstasy began to shoot out from them, then from her core all the way to her fingertips and down her legs. Her calves flexed and her toes curled on her outstretched legs. Spasming, she crashed into the waves of pleasure and the currents dragged her under. Breathless and unable to speak or even cry out, she simply started cumming harder than she ever had in her life.

She splayed her legs in an open V, her toes outstretched, and arched her back. Renee held her in place by the hips and continued her rhythmic assault. Each time Renee's pistoning glans pushed past Kirsten's g-spot, it felt like her orgasm was renewed. She just kept cumming, creaming harder and harder. Her clear juices gushed out all over Renee's cock.

Renee felt a sense of triumph as the scene vividly reminded her so much of the dream she had dreamt not too long ago. Kirsten the stuck up bitch was cumming so hard all over her cock she couldn't even squeak. Nina and Josie were watching in awe.

Make no mistake. Renee was loving this moment. Her libido was in full control now, and she began to thrust faster, ready to explode now. Nina saw Renee experiencing this intense pleasure and couldn't help but feel jealous, however.

Kirsten was beside herself, losing control of everything. Her tongue hung out and her eyes rolled up. Her back was still arched, and she stared straight up, unseeing. Her moans gradually came to a stop, and she just shuddered. Her legs relaxed, hanging naturally.

Renee let it all go. The cum that had been boiling in her balls surged forth, flooding Kirsten's insides with a torrential stream of hot white fluid.

Nina, Josie and Talon were watching the amazing show. Talon especially was getting off on the sight when the unexpected happened.

Renee started cumming, and lost her grip on Kirsten's hips. Kirsten went flying into a corner of the room propelled by a massive geyser of hot cum. Renee toppled over in the other direction, landing in the jacuzzi.

Renee's cock grew and grew, at the same time it spurted and gushed immense loads of cum wildly towards the ceiling. She just sat in the tub in stunned surprise.

Just then Kirsten hit the far corner of the shower. She managed to put her arm up to absorb the impact. Nor was she flying very fast. But after she hit the wall, a large spurt of cum splattered her from head to toe. Then she slid to the floor, stunned and shaking from her chain orgasm.

Renee's cock stopped spurting, but it was still standing straight up out of the tub, as tall as any of the girls. Nina gaped in stunned amazement. The shaft looked as powerful and thick as the body of a dolphin. But the shape was beautiful and true to the form of a human penis.

"Fucking magnificent," Josie breathed.

Talon, who was frantically rubbing her clit with a kind of high tech vibrator, screamed her worst Behtorian expletive.