Gift from Outer Space Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lieutenant Talon, good to see you," he greeted, but the tone in his voice was smugly apathetic. She saluted him and he returned her salute.

"Sir, your cargo awaits, and I have to brief you before loading begins," she stated.

"Now's a good time," Chester rumbled gruffly and with disinterest.

It wasn't the cautiously flirtatious Chester she was used to, but she tried to dismiss her surprise. Perhaps he had given up on her. It was just as well.

"Okay. Sir, your cargo is -- are, I should say, five females. Natives from Earth."

Chester nodded. "Yes, I know."

"They may seem harmless. One of them however, is a symbiont. Her name is Renee and her data is on file, you may retrieve all her information shortly. She will be in the red stasis tube. Renee needs to remain in stasis until she is delivered to her final destination. She is in possession of a dangerous Alhani symbiont that was stolen from Lady Vera."

"Stolen? From the headmistress of Pleasure Castle?" the Bearkin raised one furry eyebrow.

"I have a briefing directly from Alhani sources as well," Talon continued. "They strongly--"

"Alhani?" Chester asked, intrigued.

"Yes sir."

"How does a dirt worlder steal an Alhani symbiont from Lady Vera?"

"Indirectly, it seems. They are not accused of any crime but in order to retrieve the symbiont, they are being shipped to Pleasure Castle."

"Hmm. Go on. What kind of symbiont is it?"

"It's a -- um anyway you'll see," said Talon, trying not to smirk when she imagined Chester sneaking into the cargo bay and opening Renee's stasis capsule. The look of disgust and disappointment on his face would be priceless. She tried to maintain her bearing but smirked a little.

"What's so funny?" Chester asked, noticing Talon's lips curl slightly into a smile.

"N-nothing sir! Again, the stasis capsule marked in red contains the native with the symbiont. Under no circumstances is she to be released from stasis. Actually sir if I might continue, the symbiont is unstable and potentially hazardous. Also, not my rules but it says here that if you have any human females aboard, that they are to enter stasis and remain in stasis as well until the symbiont is dropped off.

"The Amphitryon's manifest lists no females but just in case your ship has picked up some stowaways, I had to brief those things to you. All the other information is addenda and you can review it later. I'll provide them when you dock here."

"Very well," said Chester. "Is that all?"

"Yes Captain."

"I look forward to seeing you. Amphitryon out."

His view screen switched back to that of stars and a distant blue dot known as Earth. Off to the left of his screen was one solitary star. The galaxy appeared as a faint nebula across the starry backdrop of space.

Having seen many celestial wonders, Chester could only describe this solar system as drab.

The captain brooded for a moment, then looked up at his girls who had been hiding out of sight during the video call. "Stasis?" he asked.

Leifa shook her head no.

Macy said, "This ship does not have stasis equipment capable of putting us into total stasis. We won't sleep. So the machines would hold us still, making us very, VERY bored," she went on. She climbed into Chester's lap and kissed his furry neck. "We don't wanna be bored. If we get very bored, mmm. We would mmm, never forgive you."

Macy slid down off Chester's lap and began peeling off his clothes. She unfastened his flight suit with deft fingers while Leifa stroked his pecs and nuzzled his furry ears.

"Okay, it's okay," he said. "I just wanted to ask, I wasn't going to put you girls in stasis anyway," he grinned. "Just remember, until we drop off the cargo it's going to be our little secret that you two are even on board."

Macy dropped to her knees between Chester's legs and slurped on his cock lovingly with her long tongue. The familiar tingle of Avashai aphrodisiac seeped into his skin, and he felt his manhood grow thicker and harder.

Avashai have an opening on the roof of their mouth that provides access to a muscular tract that extends into the back of the cranium. The canal, called a "sither" by Avashai and often referred to as the "squeeze shaft", was designed for the best possible blow job. The inner walls of this tract are lined with a mixture of nerves and rings of braided muscles. With millions of nerve endings, the sither is arguably the most sensitive of Avashai erogenous zones. This opening allows the cock to point in a natural, upward curving direction while being deeply sucked and squeezed along its entire length by a kneeling Avashai. Since the nerve endings therein are woven directly through the pleasure cortex of the Avashai brain, its use is always very gratifying to the Avashai as well.

Macy went first. "Hold still," she said, opening her mouth and taking him in, inch by inch. He felt his cock slide up to the roof of her mouth, touching the soft folds of her opening there.

She wrapped her long tongue around his shaft, rubbing his cock with amari-laced saliva, then moaned as she slid his cock head deep into her squeeze shaft.

It was warm, wet, and squeezing his cock gently. He groaned with pleasure.

She went all out, suffusing his rod with so much aphrodisiac that his whole body shook with effort just to hold still. Her squeeze shaft pulled and sucked on his glans, and she moaned when she "tasted" precum dribbling out of his cock.

He clawed at his arm rests, struggling to hold back, but he could feel his orgasm grow more inevitable with each wet squeeze of Macy's inner walls.

"Mm," moaned Leifa as she watched them. "It's so good, isn't it?" she asked Macy. "I bet he's gonna make you cum so hard when he fills your sither with honey."

As Leifa talked dirty, Macy used the inner walls of her squeeze shaft to press and stroke the underside of Chester's cock head. It was too much, and Chester couldn't hold back a moment longer. With a grunt he began to unleash a torrent of cum into Macy's skull. She gripped the base of his shaft with her long tongue, stroking it gently as he came. The cum flowed over her cum-sensing nerves and triggered her own orgasm. His cock kept spurting for an entire minute and she drank his cum eagerly, but a few large drops escaped her lips. Slowly she released his still raging hard on with a satisfied sigh, and moved to give Leifa her turn.

One of the things Leifa enjoyed the most was being backed up against a wall and then having her mouth fucked. It didn't matter how hard she was pounded. Chester was well aware of this and took full advantage.

He held her head with both hands and pumped her face down onto his cock, all the way down to the back of her squeeze shaft, harder and harder. She expertly sucked and squeezed him until he felt his cum boiling over once more. "Urrggh!" he groaned.

She moaned as jets of cum spurted up into the back of her squeeze shaft. She took him in as deep, until her forehead was pressed deep into his furry abdomen. His cum filled the tightly clenching tract and blasted out of her mouth and nose. Chester's hot semen, streaming over her sensitive muscles and nerves, sent her wheeling and spinning over the edge. Leifa came hard, juices squirting out of her pussy as he emptied his load into her head. Dizzy, she had to lay down a while afterward.

Chester stretched and leaned back in his chair, folding his paws behind his head. He gazed at his two sex slaves lying down on the floor, recuperating from their mind blowing orgasms. Life in the armada didn't get much better than this.

***

The Amphitryon appeared on Talon's viewscreen as it made its final landing approach. She spotted it through her view slats as well. It was a medium sized vessel that looked like one designed to carry cargo or passengers rather than act as a battleship. Large antimatter propulsion exhausts indicated which end was aft, and the bow was a blunt rather than squared, and brimming with sensors. Other than that, it looked more like four space barges connected by beams in the shape of a raft. The entire craft was shorter than a football field and half as wide.

His ship uncloaked, and would have been detectable by Earth's scientists and astronomers, had he not positioned his craft on the far side of the moon during the entire approach.

Chester hop skipped through the airlock, followed by several robots.

When he entered Talon's loading bay, he found the five stasis capsules connected to wall sconces. Lieutenant Talon snapped to attention and saluted, and Chester waved to her in greeting. The robots began extracting the capsules one by one.

Having looked at Nina and Kirsten's faces as their capsules went by, Chester asked Talon if indeed the girls were all native-worlders.

"They look beautiful," he said. "Flawless. I could easily imagine seeing specimens like this shopping on Gregoron-18, in the Glass Leaf Oronium."

Talon laughed. "What do you know about Gregoron-18?" she asked, as if the Bearkin couldn't possibly have set foot in the poshest shopping district on the most beautiful world in the inner sector.

"Oh, just one of those places. Only the finest ladies, and gents, of course. Everyone is youthful looking, tanned, laughing. Wealthy," He trailed off as he saw Bonnie's face through the glass of her canister, and he looked at it closely as it passed.

"Well, I assure you these girls are dirt natives from the Earth homeworld. Don't let their appearance fool you. They wouldn't know a nebula from a red giant. Hmm, except this one," she said, waving a hand at Josie's capsule. "She's familiar with astronomy and biology, and some of our science fiction authors."

As they spoke, the robots wheeled Josie down the airlock into Chester's craft.

"Heinlein, Herbert?" Chester asked.

Talon nodded. "She refers to them often. Quotes them."

"Mm, a wise one. Well, it matters little I suppose. I won't be opening any of these capsules. What would that make me?" he said with a chuckle. "Now, you on the other hand, take care. Don't get too lonely out here."

With little left to say and no desire to tarry long, Chester left the outpost. Soon he was headed full speed to the next wormhole. He had over a dozen stops to make before he was scheduled to reach Serra-5. It would take about 20 cycles. It was his routine, but it was so much sweeter now that he had two Alhani slaves on board.

Once they were underway, he called them to his cabin.

"Now Macy, Leifa," Chester said, seriously. "I must insist that you not touch any of these stasis capsules. These girls are to remain in stasis for the rest of the voyage. They are prisoners, really. You don't want to let them tear around this ship trying to escape, because they could easily get themselves into an air lock, press the wrong button, and get tossed. Promise me, girls," said Chester.

They both nodded and beamed at him innocently. Nevertheless, they were curious about girls in stasis capsules. It wasn't long after they started peering into the glass that they noticed one of the girls had a long, thick penis. When they saw it, it seemed to react by moving. This made them very, very curious. However the Avashai were also very obedient and they agreed to avoid the stasis capsules.

Four of the girls were fast asleep, unconscious, and undreaming. Renee however was not fully asleep. Her symbiont was in phase 2, and giving her sweet, sexually charged dreams. It grew hard and stayed hard and Renee's dreams were ones of youthful girls playing with handsome boys, together on sandy beaches, or rolling in the bed together. Of girls lavishing kisses on a boy's hard cock. On and on she dreamed.

***

Loki was a tall gorgonite, a powerful creation who had lived for about a hundred Earth years. He was seven feet tall and built with a muscular human male physique. He had straight platinum hair that ran down well past his broad shoulders. His skin was a very pale, pinkish-yellow armor that consisted of tightly bonded layers of polycarbon fiber and metallic protein. His slanted eyes were emerald green.

He was old by space pirate standards, but he was cunning and strong. That, and the fact that he spent a great deal of time laying low on Earth made him a great survivor.

He had once been a kind of marauder, a pirate who had plundered several cargo vessels. He was wanted for his many slayings and stranding of both fleet and commercial cargo crews. His ruthlessness and unpredictable attacks had made for him a reputation as a murdering monster, scourge of the space lanes.

That was not how he saw himself. Sure, he had allowed himself to act without compassion many times, but it was nothing personal. He would someday write a great tome about humanity, about their aversion to change and discomfort, and their capability to endure suffering. About their pursuit of security and safety, and their propensity to steal, disenfranchise, and inflict pain on others.

He had no ambition but to witness human beings in distress, and no physical wants to interfere with his activities. Neither laws nor his own conscience restrained his impulses. He was considered by many to be defective, by others, insane. However, he did have a drive and a pattern, although few chose to recognize it. Loki created chaos everywhere he went.

Chaos was not his goal. It was one of his research tools. It let him get a glimpse of the human soul that lay beneath the hard veneer of lifestyle and routine.

The first thing Loki set out to do was create mass chaos. After a while though, he learned all that he could from causing disasters and death. He had stalked the halls of a half-devastated ship and watched the survivors scrap it out for their survival. Until finally there was only one soulless individual left.

Later his recollections of his involvement in this episode would haunt him. On that day, he cursed his creator for having equipped him with the capacity to regret.

Because he still had more research to do.

He came to prefer the chaos that was dealt out in tiny single-serve portions.

So it came to be that Loki spent some of his time on Earth, even though his meddling had caused Behtorian authorities to take notice. They had forbidden him to be there.

He easily evaded Behtorian agents who tried to track him. They could not apprehend him without massive collateral damage, and even then his escape was all too likely. Despite his crimes, they had all but given up their pursuit. He came and went as he pleased.

The city was his home. Not just New York, but Las Vegas, and Bangkok too. He had done a lot of work as a pimp. It was a line of work that put him in contact with some of the crudest, lowest forms of life on Earth.

After thirty years of being a pimp, Loki had enough material to write a definitive work on human garbage. He had finally begun to lose interest in being a pimp. Besides, he had been waiting for something to happen, and it had not. He had to check with the man in the curio shop. Without saying goodbye to his girls, he vanished.

He teleported to Chinatown, Manhattan. Loki was familiar with the streets. He went to the old curio shop -- the same one Nina had visited. Bells jingled as he opened the door and walked inside.

An old Chinese man stood behind the counter. His narrow, almost closed eyes and creased face was difficult to read, but Loki got straight to the point.

"Do you remember me, old man?" he asked, in perfect Cantonese.

The store clerk nodded. Of course, everyone remembered Loki. He looked like he belonged in a wrestling ring or on stage with KISS. He wore a tight, rubbery black body suit underneath an full array of armor pads from his collar to his shins. His armor looked like leather, colored black and yellow. Chrome metal spikes and studs ran along his epaulets, collar, wrists, and legs. His jaundiced skin tone looked like makeup. He carried no bag or satchel.

"Did you sell it?" Loki continued.

The shopkeeper did not reply.

"Who did you give it to? Can you describe them to me?" This time, Loki placed a folded wad of large bills on the table.

The old man was afraid of what Loki would do to him, but he was an old man. He was at peace with himself. Why lose that peace by telling this brutish barbarian anything that might lead him to the lovely young girl who had bought it?

"Did you at least do as I instructed? You waited for a beautiful customer, correct? I did not want it sold to some fat fuck."

The old man remained mute, with his hands tucked into his sleeves and folded in front of his stomach. Loki concentrated and reached out with his mind, attempting to read the old man's mind. It was like trying to see through a waterfall, noisy and rushing with almost panic-like fear.

Loki bared his teeth and let out a deep breath. He was beginning to get impatient, and he did not want to make it difficult for the old man. After all, he was beginning to like the old man. He almost never ran into humans who were willing, or even able, to defy him.

"You no longer have it," Loki deduced. "Okay then. Good. How long ago did you sell it?" He walked up to the counter and looked the man in the eyes. His sharp eyes focused in, reading his every tremor and twitch.

The old man began trembling. His lips quivered but remained mute.

"I'm not going to hurt her, I'm not even going to care. Look old man, you're dealing with something here that you do not understand!"

"Take your money!" the old man said, trembling. "You're sick!"

Loki was impressed. In his campaign to terrorize the crews of shipping vessels, he had witnessed untold thousands of cowardly acts. This dirt worlder, however, was showing some spine.

For a stranger.

"Every man has a price," he said in English.

He reached into a belt pouch and withdrew packs of yuan, baht, and hundred dollar bills. He pulled more money out of a pocket on his tricep. He pulled several wads of bills from a pocket on his thigh. He placed all of this Earth money -- much of it his earnings from pimping -- on the table.

"I like you," Loki said, once more switching to Cantonese. He began arranging the bills into neat stacks, parallel and aligned. As he did so, he continued, "There are many who say whatever they have to just to save their skins. This amount of money here will not change your life much, old man. Because well, that's all but at an end at this point. It can help your family though. Now, don't worry, this is real money. I'm not coming back for it either.

"I think she must have been very pretty," Loki went on. "The love at first sight type. How long ago was she here?" He placed his big-gauntleted hand over the stack of money. "I'm not going to hurt her. I'm going to help her."

"W-w-week ago," the old man whined and stammered.

"She never came back?"

"No."

"Old man, she," Loki sighed. "Never mind. You just take this here. If I ever do run across her," he said, turning to leave, "I'll help her. She must have been something else. Eh, old man?"

The old geezer nodded. "Beautiful," he uttered. He pictured Nina in his mind as best he could remember. Her bobbed black hair and slender neck. Her ripe, large breasts. Her curvy hips and perfect legs. Her caramel cheeks and carefree smile.

As the man's fear passed and his mind became more relaxed, Loki began to read his thoughts more clearly. It was blurry, but he gained some idea of what Nina looked like.

There was nothing more to do or say, and Loki felt no desire to visit abuse upon the old man. So Loki walked out of the store and down a narrow alleyway. Once out of view, he teleported up to the skies above the big city and began to hover. In a city this big, there was no way for him to ever track Nina down. The symbiont should have popped up by now anyway, in some nightclub or sex show.