Gift in the Mail Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One down," I whispered.

The second one came about five minutes later. I hoped his mouth and tongue did not wear out before we got to "n+1".

"Is this doing anything for you, Stanley?" I asked after catching my breath.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

I was going to have to spell it out. "Does this make you want to do more than suck and fondle my tits?" I asked.

"I don't know," he answered.

"My erection detector tells me you might," I said.

"Erection detector?" he queried.

In response, I rubbed my crotch against a satisfyingly firm erection.

"Can you feel me?" he asked.

"Yes," I responded. I looked into his eyes and invited him to bed. He did not get the message. I would need to lead again.

I got off his lap and extended my arms to invite him to stand. We held hands while I led him to my bedroom. As I could not inspire him to take off his underwear, I wanted to introduce at least one of my toys.

I laid on the bed with my arms open, inviting him to lie on top of me. He did, and I wrapped my arms around his back and my legs behind his butt. His erection was lined up perfectly with my pussy, and I fantasized that he was getting ready to enter me. The friction and the fantasy brought me to orgasm. This was much more fun than the shower.

We flipped and I dangled my boobs in his mouth. Unlike earlier that morning, this time he was eager to play with them. I would like to tell you that it brought me to another orgasm, but it was not to be this time. I needed something different.

I climbed up higher and pushed my pussy in his face. It was not hard enough that he would have trouble breathing, but it was close enough for him to get a good whiff of me, and to lick if he tried. Unsurprisingly, he acted as if he did not know what to do with my pussy.

Keeping his face near my honey pot and between my legs, I leaned over to the side of the bed and pulled Mr. Clear out of his resting place. My acrylic dildo had been a reliable lover for years. I wondered whether he would count as a partner in providing me additional partner stimulated orgasms. Then I realized how to make it count.

"Meet Mr. Clear," I said while I licked the dildo to get it wet and ready for use. "You've been doing great," I reassured Stanley, "but I need something more."

I slid the tip around my entrance and let it slide in an inch. I pulled it part way out, and then pushed two inches in. With a few more thrusts, I had six inches filling me the way I wanted to be filled. I would have preferred to have Stanley fill me, but Mr. Clear would do for now.

After letting Stanley watch me play with myself for a few seconds, I took his hand and guided him to the base of the dildo. "Let's do this together," I suggested.

I placed my hand over his so that he could be the one moving the dildo in and out of my pussy, but with my hand setting depth and tempo. I wanted a slow rhythm at first that gradually became faster. After a few minutes, he had learned what I liked, so I released his hand to let him thrust on his own while I used my free hand to stimulate one of my puppies.

"n+1" must still be a long way away because all this stimulation was fueling my lust and inspiring me to find new ways to indulge my pleasure.

"You're doing great," I reassured, "but now I want to change to something different."

I straddled him in what would have been a cowgirl position were I to ride him. I positioned his hand and Mr. Clear just above the erect equipment Stanley hid behind his white briefs. I leaned forward so that one of my melon-sized fruits would dangle near his mouth while my nether lips kissed Mr. Clear.

Stanley picked my low hanging fruit by bringing his head up to suck my nipple. With a burst of pleasure from his attention, it seemed natural for Mr. Clear to slide into me, and it did. The intensity of being stimulated in both places brought me to orgasm quickly, and as I kept riding, I came at least twice more. In the throes of passion, counting was not at the top of my priorities.

Mr. Clear was a good and faithful lover who had given me reliable pleasure for several years, but in my ever-increasing lust, I wanted to feel Stanley's dick inside me. If only he would take off his underwear, I would take care of the rest.

After a particularly strong orgasm, I paused to catch my breath. I slid off Mr. Clear and put him by the side of the bed. Cuddling close to Stanley, I could feel the skin of his cheek next to mine, my love pillows pressed into his chest, and my pussy lips pressed against his underwear. I could feel his erection just on the other side of a thin bit of cotton.

It was nice to feel his warmth, and I felt a strong urge to rub against his pole. I had the image of using a hand towel to dry my wet hands, except it was his underwear soaking up some of my pussy juices.

Lust sometimes makes you do things you might not ordinarily do. As I rubbed against Stanley, I thought of something I could do to raise his temperature and bring him to a boil.

Keeping him pinned against the bed, I turned around so that we were in a sixty-nine type of position. From that position, I pushed my pussy onto his face while I rubbed my face against his underwear. It was fun to trace the outlines of his erection with my nose, so I kept doing it, with occasional changes of pace such as using my teeth to grip his underwear. If his underwear had been made of candy, it would not have taken long for me to enjoy their tasty treat. Even made of cotton, I was aware of and wanting the tasty treat inside them.

While my face rubbed against Stanley's underwear, my pussy rubbed against his face, and in particular his mouth. He was not responding, and I was about ready to give up when he finally started to move against me. At first, he just rubbed his face against me, but soon he was sucking my lips and occasionally my clit. I moaned each time he found my pearl button, and soon he was using his tongue. This put me into a sexual trance, and I got lost in wave after wave of pleasure until an explosive release overpowered me. As if waking from a dream, I gradually came out of my trance and became aware of my surroundings.

"n+1" was getting closer all the time. I felt a wonderful sense of relaxation that spread from my toes to the top of my head. Maybe I had reached "n+1". My lust finally seemed satisfied and I just wanted to cuddle and sleep.

I got off Stanley and cuddled by his side. My free hand absentmindedly caressed his chest. Leaving his underwear in place, I slid my hand inside the waistband so that my hand could rest against his cock. My hand wrapped around him so that I could feel his shape and firmness. I had cum enough that I could enjoy just being with him.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Wonderful," was all I could say.

I fell asleep in that blissful position and awoke with a feeling that all was right with the world. Sunlight streamed in from another room, Stanley cuddled behind me, and I felt no pain.

I playfully rocked my hips so that I could check if Stanley had an erection. He did, and I could not detect any cotton between us. He had taken his underwear off. We were both naked.

"Good morning, lover," I said to let him know I was awake.

"Technically it's afternoon," he responded, "and we are not lovers yet."

"You have given me several orgasms already, so you are my lover," I said. "It is only a technicality that I am not yet yours."

I put my hand behind my back so that I could grip his firmness. I observed, "Aren't you living a bit dangerously?"

"I don't think so," he replied. "I think you reached 'n+1'. The safety protocols are what helped you go to sleep. The Cherry 2010 cannot have any effect on you for forty-eight hours. It also inhibits any sexual activity or interest during that time so that you will do those things you neglected while it was active, such as sleeping, eating, taking care of personal hygiene, and working."

"What's the Cherry 2010?" I asked.

"Opps!" he said. 'I wasn't supposed to let that slip. You weren't using the Cherry 2001. You were using our latest product, the Cherry 2010. In fact, you're the first person to wear the new model. It can create immersive virtual experiences indistinguishable from real life. The experiences are so real and so pleasurable, that the user might not want to go back to reality. And as proud as I am of this new model, today you gave me some ideas that I want to incorporate in our next model."

For not having any sexual appetite, I was still feeling unusually randy. In addition, I had no desire to take a meal break. I was not so sure that I had reached "n+1". Sucking on my favorite Popsicle sounded much more interesting.

"Do your product innovations include sixty-nine by any chance?" I asked.

"Technically the next model number is 2061, but 2069 would be closer to the feature ideas that you gave me," he responded.

"What happens if I haven't reached 'n+1' yet?" I asked.

"Why do you ask?" he asked in return. "Are you feeling sexually aroused?"

Without saying a word, I twisted around so that I could climb on top of him in a sixty-nine position. I wanted to feel his cock in my mouth, and my pussy wanted more of the attention she had received earlier.

His cock tasted great. I loved the feel of his skin against my lips and tongue. Anticipation had made me so hungry for him that I could not seem to get enough. Having this most personal part of him in my mouth, and sensing his obvious arousal were giving me almost the same pleasure as if we were already fucking. I was happy that he had finally removed the last barrier between us.

I stopped just long enough to ask, "If you come now, how long will it be before you can get up again?"

Without waiting for an answer, I put his cock back in my mouth and added some more saliva to the moisture that was already there.

He pulled his head away from my pussy just long enough to say, "I don't know."

"Fuck it," I thought. We have plenty of time today.

I increased the pressure and began to suck his head. With one hand, I played with his balls. He stopped licking me, and I guessed that he was too aroused to pay attention to me. His hips twitched, as if he wanted to thrust deeper into me, and I knew he must be close. I sucked harder and was rewarded with a jet of jism. I swallowed and held him in my mouth until he finished. Surely it was my imagination, but I though I tasted cherry juice.

Briefly, I wondered whether his orgasm would count towards the "n+1" that I needed, or if it increased my "n" by one. However, that thought was fleeting and was quickly replaced by the joy of knowing I had shared a very special experience with him.

I turned around so that we could cuddle. While he laid on his back, I laid on my side next to him and wrapped my arm across his chest. He was in the bliss of afterglow, and I enjoyed basking in the warmth he radiated.

"Hello, lover," I said with a smile.

"I thought it would be different," he said, "but this was great."

"We aren't done yet," I advised, "but you can rest for now."

Who knows how much time passes when cuddled against a lover? I certainly did not. My free hand lovingly stroked his chest and belly, occasionally playing with one of his nipples or straying down below to check for a returning erection.

When I felt his hardness return, my horniness got the better of me, and I climbed on top of him. At first, I sucked his nipples and rubbed my pussy against his cock. He thrust several times, perhaps thinking he might push his way into me. However, he was not positioned right and I wanted to play a bit more before we fucked.

I crawled up his chest and put my nipples in his mouth. Unlike the first time, he was now eager to lick and suck them. His hips moved while he sucked me, and the time felt right for me to slide onto him.

"Would you like to feel your cock in me?" I asked.

"Yes," he gasped.

I hoped that having come once already, he would not pop as soon as he entered me. I wanted a long ride with my new lover.

"Stay still," I instructed as I moved my pussy closer to the head of his cock.

"You are at my entrance," I informed him. "If you thrust, you will be in me."

He did not need to be told twice. He thrust and put about two inches of his hardness into me. I thrust back and in seconds he was as far inside me as he could go. However, that did not stop us from trying to get him even deeper inside me.

We were finally fucking, and it did not take me long to cum. We kept fucking and I felt wave after wave of orgasms flow over me. With one of them, I felt and heard him cum with me.

I collapsed onto his chest and caught my breath, enjoying some post orgasmic bliss.

"Hello, lover," he said to me.

We stayed connected while we rested and again I wondered if I had reached "n+1". I still felt horny, so the answer must have been, "No".

I was very much aware that Stanley was still erect inside me, and I wondered what new ways we could explore each other and take advantage of his joystick.

I loved the control of being on top, but it was time to change. I rolled off him and onto my back, expecting him to roll on top of me. Instead, he got out of bed and offered me his hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"To the playroom," he answered.

He led me into the living room and sat on the sofa. "Sit on me the way you did this morning," he invited.

I did, and I felt the tip of his cock nestled between my nether lips.

"I wanted to fuck you here last night and this morning, but the time did not seem right," he said.

"I wanted to fuck you here also," I admitted.

"Now you can," he invited.

"My erection detector tells me you are ready," I said with a smile.

"I am," he responded.

I rocked my hips so that my lips slipped up and down against his cock. Then in one slow motion, I slid on. Impatiently, he thrust up to meet me and he was in.

"Fuck me," I requested.

It was hard for him to move with my weight on top of him, so I did most of the moving. However, he was as active as I was and I felt his hands on my back and my nipples in his mouth while I rode his wonderful cock. "n+1" got two orgasms closer, and I wondered how many more there might be.

After a particularly powerful explosion, my legs felt cramped and I needed to get up.

I must have awoken something lusty inside him, because he came after me and grabbed me from behind. He bent me over the back of the sofa and rubbed his cock against my pussy. In seconds, he found my hole and entered me. I could feel his animal lust, and it quickly put me over the edge. We were having quite the fuck fest. I thought briefly about how easily he could slide into my alternate entrance while in this position, and I would love it if it happened, but having him fill my cunt might need to be enough of a sex education lesson for my new lover, at least for today.

After several of my orgasms, he came inside me once more. I wondered how many times he would be able to come. Not to complain, but every man has his limit. I did not want this to end.

Being taken from behind made me feel sexually attractive and desirable. This was him fucking me instead of me fucking him. I hugged him in appreciation and led him back to the bedroom so we could cuddle. Perhaps he would recover enough that we could have one more round.

We laid on my bed in a blissful daze. Stanley cuddled behind me and used one arm and hand to hold one of my breasts as a way to hold me close. I enjoyed the feel of his skin against mine and realized I could easily fall asleep.

In a relaxed manner, Stanley said, "I am glad you were my first, and I want to come back again soon. Did you enjoy your time with me?"

I did not want him to leave, but I knew that eventually we must part.

"Do you have to go?" I asked, hoping the answer was no, but knowing it probably was not.

"Yes. The safety protocol is about to invoke."

I was puzzled. What was he talking about?

"Take care of yourself while I am gone. I can come back when you can dare to wear again."

"Hug me," he said, and I did.

He felt so warm. His skin felt so good against mine. The pressure of his hug was so firm. In a matter of seconds, his presence changed into something else. His arm around my back and his chest pressed against my breasts became a bra. His hand around my ass became a pair of panties. Stanley was gone.

"Eat, drink, and rest," I heard a voice in my head say. With some mild surprise, I realized I felt hungry and thirsty. I also felt the pressure of a full bladder and the need to visit the little girls' room.

I wanted to lay still and think about what happened, but nature called, and I do not remember my needs even being that strong before.

Over the next few hours, I took Stanley's advice. I ate and drank as if I had not had anything to eat or drink for days. The panties and bra became just a set of underwear to wash and store in a drawer. With Monday morning, the duties of work intruded and interrupted my thoughts about Stanley.

I called my girl friend to tell her about Stanley, but she could not remember him and claimed I left the party by myself. Was I the only one to see him?

I refuse to believe he was an illusion or the projection of a sophisticated sex toy. Just in case, this Friday I plan to dare to wear the bra and panties again. I cannot resist a good dare.

12