Gift of Another for my Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a sordid game and my lover knew it. He hedged his bets. He'd gambled and threw the dice. He knew my carnal appetites were great indeed. The man he'd chosen had to be his and my sexual and freaky equal but not his rival. My lover's 'rules' would make certain the stranger had extremely limited access to me. He could fuck my pussy and that was basically all he could do.

I bit my lower lip so hard I drew blood. Tension, apprehension and longing nipped at my psyche.

Sensing my wandering thoughts my lover guided my hand over his cock and squeezed my hand. I grasped his flesh. He was hard, oh so very hard! Was he turned on thinking about another man fucking me? His cock was meaty, perfectly sized. Not too small or large just near perfect. His flesh jerked in response to my light and gentle touch. I licked my hand and caressed the throbbing angry veins and smooth delicate shaft. He moaned and thrust his tongue into my mouth savoring every inch of me.

Gentle flickers of light from the fireplace danced behind my blindfold. I heard what I assumed was a condom wrapper being torn open. Protection. My lover took no chances.

Like a phantom that is felt intently but unseen I sensed the stranger hovering, invading my space, stalking me, sizing me up. He smelled all male, all musky. Heat radiated from his masculine nude body. I wanted to touch, flesh out this invisible man, but I was reticent. Normally I was an insatiable sexual powerhouse never hesitant in taking exactly what I wanted but I'd resigned to taking a submissive role if just for tonight.

The heaviness of a large body bore onto the mattress. The metal springs groaned under the weight. The heavy down comforter was lifted up a moment. Cold air nipped at my body. I felt his immense body heat as he inched closer and closer to me. I flinched from the invasion and shivered uncontrollably.

The stranger's large strong hand caressed my arm then began to stroke the curve of my slender hip. An eager, foreign hard cock grazed my buttocks. I froze.

My lover settled me, stroking my hair, cooing into my ear "I am your rock and safe harbor beloved. Roll with this wave and crest, indulge in this carnal pleasure and know I am always your anchor."

As the words left his lips the stranger's cock pushed between my buttocks intently searching for my heat, my coursing arousal. He wouldn't be disappointed. Long nimble foreign fingers prodded at my flesh. I gasped. A groan automatically escaped my lips. God, his touch felt so fucking good. "Mmmm..." he growled, deeply satisfied by the gift I'd presented him.

I inhaled the phantom mans deep musky scent. His primal male essence fused with intense spicy cologne. He was tall like my lover, tall and lean. His hot breath rained down on the back of my neck. I relaxed in my lover's arms.

"Do you like the touch, the caress, the pleasure and thrill of him touching your pussy?" my lover whispered hoarsely in my ear.

I nodded "oh yes" I murmured in a near trance and melted into his arms.

The stranger probed me intently letting my arousal coat his flesh. I became wetter and wetter. The shadow man groaned and grunted in pure lustful satisfaction pouncing on my neck, drawing his teeth lightly across my tender exposed flesh. He slipped a finger inside me. I parted my knees to allow him deeper access.

His long finger danced and swirled. He was so deep I felt his knuckles bearing into the flesh at the entrance of my pussy. An orgasm began to crest. Sensing my budding climax he finger fucked me harder and faster, two more fingers.

"She comes hard and fast" my lover growled "slow down, tease her and make it last" he ordered.

The stranger slowed his pace. My orgasm waned. I was frustrated but understood my lovers reasoning. Let the tension build; allow the fantasy to flesh out in every way.

He withdrew all three fingers and I was bereft, empty. The wave faltered more, the tightness and tingling abating. Despaired, I wanted to cry.

The man wrapped one arm around my torso and gripped me tight. He was slow and deliberate like my lover. His tender nips at my neck turned into deep passionate kisses. I felt my lover's body tense. I was alarmed. Would he be angry?

The stranger hoisted one long leg over my hip, spread my buttocks apart and drove his cock into my pussy so hard and fast the invasion left me reeling. A feeble whimper escaped my lips. He was huge! The once tingling electric pleasure now turned to pain. He was too big. My hot sweaty cheek pushed into my beloved's body, my pussy packed tightly with his enormous cock.

The stranger must've sensed my discomfort. He retracted from my pussy an inch or so. Although my insides were stretched I was able to adjust to his size, tenuously relaxing into him.

Slowly, he pulled out of me, his cock coated in my arousal. I knew he was transfixed as he thrust into me, and then as he pulled out watching the glory of my arousal on his rod, on full display.

Just the mushroom head lay snug inside me. Then he thrust into me again. I held my breath. Not as deep this time. I exhaled in relief.

The stranger grabbed my waist so hard I winced. Then he began to fuck me hard, raw and fast, so eerily similar to my fantasy. Now I'd adjusted to his size and relaxed so I was able to take more of him into me. As he slammed into my buttocks rooting his cock with each assault his hipbones dug into my tender flesh. I'd have bruises but the pleasure was intense, primal and worth the discomfort. His flesh driving violently against mine created a cacophony of slapping sounds. He fucked me to my core. He was savage, animalistic.

My lover held me tight and safe and we reeled each time the stranger drove into my pussy. My beloved kept me from floating away, from disappearing into sweet, permanent oblivion. He was wise to keep himself front and center during this fuck session. He knew if the stranger and I were alone I'd easily imprint on the wicked, delicious encounter. I was insatiable and he was acutely aware of this fact.

My beloved would fuck me soon after the stranger left that evening. This would be his counter attack, a safety net, his and mine. He'd ensure that he would be the primary man imprinted on me, as I'd drift off to sweet slumber that wintry night.

My mouth fell, slack jaw. The strangers steel flesh battered my insides but the pleasure was intense and erotic. An orgasm was building and my flesh tingled, electrically charged. The smooth muscles inside my pussy clenched, frenzied and alive, molten and raging. His cock rammed into me again and again.

"I want to suck you off." I whispered to my lover, my sweaty cheek molded into his broad chest.

"Not tonight my love" he placed my hand on his perfectly sized cock 'but please feel free to fuck me with your hand" even blindfolded I saw the smirk in my minds eye.

Seeping drips of cum oozed from the mushroom head as I stroked him. I wanted him in my mouth. I was salivating. I wanted to taste him, swirl his spent cum on my tongue.

The delicate musky scent of the stranger's raw, pungency blended profusely with mine. The tight little room reeked of sex. His thrusts were erratic and unstable. His cock swelled inside me, he was close. After one last deep thrust, balls deep, he fucked his hot seed into me. He gripped me so tight. The fiery pain burned. I yelped. As his cum squirted into the safe haven of the prophylactic he bucked and howled.

Listening, hearing, smelling a man as he looses control while he orgasms is the most beautiful primitive sound ever!

As he was emptying his cum inside me, my release gripped me intently. My pussy clenched his cock. My insides clamped hard and fast and he bucked harder in response, urged on by my orgasm.

My lovers cock twitched and he began to unload his pearly ropes of semen onto my belly. He roared fiercely. While he shot his hot load, now dripping into my navel, he pounced on my lips, engulfing my mouth so hard and fast I could barely breath.

Replete, the stranger's cock softened inside me, his chest heaving against me. His murky mysterious aura kept me spellbound. He relaxed his spent, exhausted body into me. He clutched me tight but jerked away quickly as he made contact with my lovers arms and found another position. I began to drift away into a drowsy state, so secure, nestled between their warm, muscular bodies.

"Mmm, mmm..." he murmured again and again. He lavished sweet gentle kisses on my shoulders.

Beloved must've sensed my body melting like warm chocolate into those stranger's kisses. He became tense, ridged. The stranger's kisses became more fervent, his grip on me tighter, more possessive and controlling. Then it hit me. He was here fucking another mans woman on Valentines Day. Once he left would he be alone on this dark Valentines night? Did he share this tryst to stave off loneliness? Was he jealous of what my lover and I shared?

His kisses teased my cheek and inched to my lips. The fluttery light sensation but intense heat ignited my passion and aroused me again. I eased my arm behind me and gripped his head, urging him on. He found my lips and I felt a jolt of molten heat, so wet and full, so juicy.

My lover took immediate control. "You and I were clear on the rules," he announced. He yanked my arm off the stranger "get out of her and get out of here." He ordered.

The stranger broke the kiss but refused to pull out of me. His cock began to swell inside me again. A standoff ensued. The silence was deafening. Clearly two alpha males were challenging the other for domination. The tension was palatable and I was freighted.

After an uneasy, tense filled moment the stranger eased out of me. The chilly tip of the cum-filled condom brushed against my raw sensitive pussy and I jumped. The bedsprings groaned as his weight eased off the mattress. Then, as quickly as he came he departed. I heard the muffled sounds of zippers and buttons again. Shoes placed on feet. The creaky door opened then closed. He was gone. The stranger left as stealthy and silently as he'd appeared.

The blindfold remained affixed although my hands itched with the temptation to flip the band up, just a crack.

"Are you ok my love?" I touched his arm, tentative, fearful, feeling his intense unease and jealously.

The stranger and I were both caught up in the intense passion. We were both guilty of breaking the rules. Had the reality of the fantasy proven to be too much for my beloved?

I started to remove the covering over my eyes. I needed to gaze into his sad eyes, reassure him, comfort and rescue him from loathing and self-doubt.

He pushed my hand away "not now!" He barked.

I was swimming in a sea of uncertainly. Drowning. My head was going under. 'This was a mistake, this was a mistake!" the critical inner demons scratched and clawed at me.

"Talk to me love. Don't shut me out." I pressed on. I wouldn't bear the guilt or shame forced down upon my head like a crown of excruciatingly painful thorns. We'd done this before, we'd persevered and we'd rally again, we always did.

"He wanted to eat your pussy, relish and gorge himself on the sweetness of your deliciousness" his voice was filled with combustible anger.

"He became greedy. His lust was discernible. If I'd allowed things to progress he would've easily sweet-talked you. You could've easily spread your legs wide and fast for him, if you gazed into his handsome face..."

"Nonsense!" I chided. When he began to mentally spiral I had to cut the anxiety at the quick.

"He didn't and I certainly wouldn't have allowed him. My heart, my body and soul belongs to you my love" I assured. "We've come too far to fall back.

The tension in my lover was melting away "Now that the fantasy is complete are you satiated? Was this gift of my implicit trust and faith in us enough?"

"I never want another man inside me again!" I answered honestly. The experience was erotic but unseemly. I'm deeply in love with you. He was an invasion into our precious and delicately balanced bubble. I'm grateful for the indulgence but fantasies are always much better played out in the mind."

"Very good answer my love." He growled.

I was certain my words left a relieved smile on his face. We fought a very powerful demon tonight. We both won, I more than I'd ever imagined.

My beloved hastened me into the shower and washed me with a gentle loving touch, washing away the traces of the stranger. He knelt between my slender legs as the water cascaded over his nude body. My beloved parted my legs and devoured me wholly, feasting on me like a starved man. Water streamed over my face, my body while he sucked and licked with unusual ferocity even for his lustful appetite. I came hard and fast.

He eased his cock into me. Although I was sore, his 'just right' size nestled gently inside my still quivering body.

"Perfect, just perfect" I moaned sinking into his limber frame.

****

I mounted and rode my lover in front of the fireplace later that night. Right before he came he rooted himself deeply inside me while he shot his cum into my pussy. We locked eyes and he knew I was bound to him, us to another forever.

A perfect first Valentines Day with many more to come.

12