Gift of Bondage

Story Info
His bondage fantasy finally comes true.
1.5k words
4.21
67.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usually when we play at bondage it is me that is tied up but tonight it is my turn to subject you to that sweet torture of not being able to touch. A fantasy you have had ever since seeing how aroused I get at being placed in bondage, wanting to feel the same thrill of excitement as I do.

After dinner, I take your hand and lead you to the bedroom where I slowly undress you and push you back onto the bed. I drag one hand up near the bedposts and tie a silk scarf around your wrist then lace the scarf through the posts. Now I take your other hand and tie it as well so that your wrists are tied to the bedposts with silk scarves. Not too tightly, you can get free anytime you want. Just tight enough so that you remember you cannot touch.

My hands slowly caress you, starting at your neck and working down your shoulders to your chest. My fingers slightly curled so my fingernails drag over you, lightly scratching. I use my fingernails to trace around your nipples, watching them get harder for me. I lean over to flick them with my tongue, first one and then the other. Leaving them glistening in the candlelight.

You can feel my hands caressing down your stomach. Gently, they fan out to the tops of your thighs before sliding back up, teasing you. I love listening to you moaning, begging for my touch. I slip my fingertips into your bellybutton, sliding them in and out so slowly and gently. I bend over to replace my fingertips with my tongue as my silky hair falls around you.

I begin to trace down your stomach with my tongue. I can feel you quiver under my touch as I outline your cock with my tongue, being oh so very careful not to touch. You can feel my nipples dragging along your upper thighs as I tease you by blowing hot moist breath across your cock and balls. Watching you twitch as your hands twist in the scarves, wanting so badly to break free but knowing that if you touch with your hands, I will stop.

Gently I lick your cock, starting at the balls and working my way up to the head. I twirl my tongue around the head, flicking my tongue over it again and again. Before curling my tongue as far around the head as possible then slowly pulling up. Your hips are arching up, trying to force me to take you into my mouth.

I move so that I can lick the head of your cock on my way back down to the base. I suck your balls into my mouth, so softly, bouncing them on my tongue. Opening my mouth slightly, I allow them to fall out. I lick your cock on my way back up to the head. Your cock is quivering, growing thicker and harder. I watch as drops of precum gather on the head, moving quickly to gather them on my tongue before they are lost as you watch.

Gazing up into your eyes, I lick my lips telling you how wonderful you taste to me. My warm, tight fist moves to hold your cock, squeezing as I stroke up. Pulling up towards the head squeezing hard then opening slightly as I slide my hand back down to your balls. I love watching your face as I do this. Seeing passion, desire, and frustration flit across your face as I tease but don’t quite please. It is such a turn on for me to listen to you moaning as you beg me to suck you into my mouth.

Picking up another silk scarf from the floor, I use it to gently caress your chest. Dragging it so slowly over you, pinching your nipples through the fabric. I can feel your body trembling as I wrap the scarf around your hard cock, stroking the fabric up and down on you. Your tongue flicking out to lick your lips as you arch your back off the bed, pushing your throbbing cock even deeper into the silken folds of the scarf.

Moving farther down your body, I trail the scarf down the inside of your legs, the feel of silk gliding across your balls causing you to moan again. You lift your head up to watch as I lace the scarf between your toes, gently pulling it back out again, kissing each toe as it is exposed to me. My hot wet mouth sucking greedily on them before dropping the scarf to the floor and moving up to kiss your mouth.

To tease you even more, I turn around and straddle your head. My wet pussy directly above your eyes but too far away for you to touch me with your tongue which you try desperately to do.

“Like what you see?” I whisper as my fingers come down to tease my clit.

Slowly I lower myself to your mouth, letting your tongue probe deep into my pussy before lifting myself back off from you. You are forced to watch as my fingers slip into my pussy and scoop out more cum to rub on the hard little button my clit has swollen to. I rock my hips at how good it feels to play with my clit, my other hand still stroking your thick cock.

I sit up on my knees and lower my pussy so that your hot tongue slips inside me again and again. My hips squirming as I fuck your tongue and stroke my clit at the same time. I allow your cock to slip from my hand and begin playing with your nipples as I ride your tongue, letting it stab deep inside me. I can feel my pussy getting hotter and tighter. Knowing I am about to cum, I raise myself off your face and take my fingers from my pulsing clit. Wanting to tease both of us.

Stroking your hard dick again, my eyes lower to watch the head of your cock being exposed as my warm, tight fist slides down. I move to take it into my mouth, gently sucking on it. My lips pressed tightly against my fist so that as my hand slides lower, I am sucking more of your cock into my mouth. Until my hand is caressing your balls again and the head of your dick is touching the back of my throat. I moan around you as I hold you there for a moment, letting you revel in how wet and hot my mouth is as it vibrates around you. Raising my mouth back up, my tongue sliding back and forth under your throbbing cock until only the head is in my mouth again. I quickly slide back down, moving faster and faster. Gently squeezing your balls, milking you.

I lower my pussy back to your face and shudder as you drag your tongue along my clit. I moan around you as you suck my clit into your mouth, your tongue flicking it back and forth as your lips gently nibble on it. My hips are squirming in circles and my hot cum is flowing out of my pussy down my legs and onto your face.

Your cock is growing thicker and harder, getting ready to explode in my mouth. The first shot of your hot, thick salty cum hits the roof of my mouth. It feels and tastes so good to me. I grab your cock at the base near your balls so that I can let your cock slip out of my mouth. Your hot sticky cum splashing on my face as I stroke you and rub your balls, milking every drop from you.

You slide your tongue into my pussy as you cum. Moaning so that your tongue vibrates inside of me. Pressing my hips down I feel your tongue curling inside of me. My hand moves back down to play with my clit as your tongue swirls inside of me, my hips rocking faster as you tongue fuck me. I sit up, getting your tongue even deeper as my pussy begins to spasm. I cry out my pleasure as I cum all over your face before slowly laying back down on you.

I can feel our bodies trembling together from the force of our orgasms. I know you are so very sensitive right now but I can’t resist caressing your softening cock with my tongue, licking off the cum that is on the head before sucking you back into my mouth. Slowly, I finally release you from my mouth before turning around and sliding back up your body. You smile at seeing your cum splashed across my cheeks. My nipples hanging in my face as I stretch to untie your hands from the scarves. I shudder as you capture first one then the other between your teeth. As soon as your hands are free you use them to scoop up your cum from my face and feed it to me, before gathering me in your arms and pulling me against your side as your breathing returns to normal.