Gift of Eternity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,289 Followers

"Would you like some fruit, beautiful one?" he asked, looking deep into her eyes.

Isetnofret shuddered, for there was far more than lust there. In his eyes, she saw the same awe she felt upon looking at him. Her arousal, which was already building, swelled one hundred fold.

"There is something I would much rather taste, my lord," she said, and then licked her bright red lips.

Dedumose let out a quiet growl, and then reached for the hem of his kilt. He lifted it, and Isetnofret drew in a shuddering gasp. The rising of cloth had barely prepared her for the truth. The length and breadth of his phallus surely rivaled that of the gods themselves.

His voice deep with desire, Dedumose cupped her cheek in his hand and said, "Then breathe life into me, beautiful one, as did the goddess for whom you are named."

A moment of panic gripped her as Isetnofret leaned into her lord's lap. Her husband had given her ample opportunity to practice and learn, but his manhood had been nothing compared to that of Pharaoh's son. She fought through the anxiety as his cock loomed ever larger in her vision. Mint and myrrh mingled with his manly scent, making her feel light-headed. Her tongue snaked out, and brushed over the tip of his hardness.

Dedumose groaned and reclined on the cushions.

Isetnofret whimpered when the darting of her tongue brought forth an offering. Gathering up the clear drop set her taste buds alight, made her mouth water, and her body tremble. She slathered her tongue over his manhood, wetting it in the water of her hunger, and then parted her lips wide. His growl as she engulfed him in her hot mouth made her spirit soar.

She curled her fingers around the root, feeling skin as smoothly shaven as her own. The thick shaft was a challenge for her fingers, let alone her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down slowly, able to take only a fraction of his magnificent cock. The hairs of her wig swayed from the motion, and the golden necklace about her neck jangled musically. Though she felt a burn in the corners of her mouth and her jaw muscles ached, she kept her lips tightly sealed around him as she sucked.

Dedumose grunted and growled, voicing his pleasure. He slipped a hand between their bodies to find her taut breast and squeeze it. After thoroughly exploring the globe and its stiff point, his hand moved along her side, to her back, and then brushed aside the loincloth to caress her bare buttock.

Isetnofret ignored her discomfort to suck him faster, and his hips began to rise toward her. Though she occasionally choked and gagged, she was quick to suck her cheeks back in and resist her rebelling stomach. Her saliva dribbled in thick streams down his huge erection.

Every wiggle of her tongue, twist of her head, or squeeze of her hand caused it to throb between her lips. To have one of such rank become a slave of her mouth was intoxicating, and she sought his ultimate surrender with vigor. More than anything, she wanted to feel him swell and pulse, flooding her mouth, and filling her belly with his royal seed.

Such was not to be.

"Beautiful one," he said, his voice tight with pleasure. "The seed should be planted in a fertile field, and you are near to spilling it."

Isetnofret winced as his strong hands tugged her away from his throbbing cock. She knew there was every chance her fields would remain forever barren.

"But first, I would drink the nectar of your lotus."

A whimper escaped her as his meaning dawned upon her. Her husband had never wished to taste of her, but she knew of the act, and had often dreamed of it in the silence of the night as she quelled her passion with her fingers.

Dedumose sat up, pulling her to him, and she could feel his hot, minty breath washing over her skin as they rubbed their noses together. Their hands roamed over each other's smooth, slippery bodies, and Isetnofret reveled in the feeling of his steely muscles twitching from her touch.

He guided her to lie down, and nuzzled her breasts with his nose and cheek. Then he moved lower, and lower still, until his hands slid in behind her knees. He pushed them up and out, opening her to him. Isetnofret stroked her hands over his cheek, up to the perfect curve of his bald head, and tugged ever so slightly.

The son of Pharaoh smiled, brushed her loincloth aside, and lowered himself to her treasure.

Isetnofret let out a keen not unlike a soaring hawk when his tongue parted her pink petals. Her hands knew nothing of tradition, rank, or protocol when they moved to the back of his head, holding him against her sex.

Still, she had not the strength to resist his powerful neck muscles when he lifted his head to say, "Such sweetness, beautiful one."

"Drink deep, my lord. Quench your thirst, and my own."

And so, he did. Isetnofret writhed on the cushions, losing her wig in only a few seconds. His lips and tongue seemed to have been created by the gods solely for her pleasure as he drank from the font of her bittersweet nectar. He growled and moaned — his tongue ever in motion — sending her soaring high and fast, until she was certain she would have needed to look down upon the hawk whose keen she had embodied in her first cry.

She yelped, whimpered, and moaned, relieved of any potential shame at her loud vocalizations by the intense pleasure. Never had her husband made her feel such ecstasy. Truly, his tongue was a divine thing, making her nearly senseless to anything but the swelling, chill-shot pressure building in her loins.

The blessing came upon her with the swiftness and fury of a sandstorm. Her orgasm ravaged her mercilessly, making her thrash and flail about as she screamed to the heavens above. It was pleasure beyond pleasure — more than she had ever dared imagine — and refused to let her go.

Slowly but surely, she broke free, and her senses once more recognized the wider world beyond the beautiful agony he had given to her. Dedumose knelt above her, wiping away beads of sweat threatening to trickle into her eyes with a soft cloth.

"Oh, my lord," she weakly moaned when their eyes met.

"Water," he called out. A woman stepped into the tent almost before his voice had faded, bearing a pitcher and cup. There was longing in the serving woman's eyes as she beheld his throbbing cock and Isetnofret twitching in sweet satisfaction.

The servant poured the water while Dedumose slipped and arm behind Isetnofret's back, and easily lifted her until she was seated. He took the cup from his servant's hand when the woman approached, and brought it to Isetnofret's lips himself. She drank deeply and gratefully, cooling the great heat that seemed to permeate every bit of her. When she finished, he handed the cup back to his servant, who filled it again.

Strong enough to sit on her own, her eyes smiled at him over her cup as he took one of his own, retrieved from where it had spilled on the floor, and refilled. He nodded toward the tent flap, and the woman quickly took her leave. They took their last sips together, gazing into each other's eyes. Both cups tumbled forgotten to the cushions when they embraced to nuzzle noses once more.

"When the Nile has flooded, and receded, the fields are fertile," he said in a deep, suggestive voice.

"And it is time to plant your seed," Isetnofret responded in a voice full of equal passion.

Dedumose lowered her to the cushions, his sweat-slick, oil-infused skin slipping over hers. She parted her legs wide in invitation, though she trembled in somewhat fearful anticipation of what was to come. His cock was significantly — frightfully — larger than her husband's had been. Dedumose caressed her cheek with the back of his fingers, while the other arm slipped behind her back. Her erect nipples tickled his broad chest as he looked into her eyes, and shifted his hips. Isetnofret drew in a deep breath as she felt the tip press against the entrance of her canal.

Her head snapped back in a silent scream when he penetrated her.

With barely more than the tip inside her, she felt filled to her limit. A slight stroke of his hips caused her to lurch, and pushed the massive invader just a tiny bit deeper. Over and over again he thrust, opening her up with slow, but insistent pressure.

It was overwhelming. She could feel deep, animalistic sounds rumbling in her chest and throat — bursting from her lips — but she couldn't hear them over her heartbeat thundering in her ears. She thought that she must surely split in half, broken by the stone-hard, thick phallus diving into her hot, wet depths. Barely there at first, she felt something else join the ache of him stretching her.

It was a warm tightness, growing and pulsing behind her mound. Though she felt a tickle in the swollen button at the apex of her widely stretched nether lips, something stronger — deeper — was swelling inside her.

She heard his grunts and growls as she grew accustomed to his girth. She saw the wonder and pleasure in his features when he lifted his head, and knew it must be mirrored in her own face. Her legs curled around him, feet settling on his back, even as she pulled him closer with her arms. Joined together, skin-to-skin, dripping with sweat, they soared together.

It came upon her not as the rushing water of the Nile, but as the rumbling of the earth. Slow, relentless, and powerful was her ecstasy, building until she thought she would burst. Finally, her orgasm crashed down upon her in a wave that shot from her depths to the tip of her toes, to the top of her head, and then crashed back inward to begin the cycle anew.

The growls bursting from Dedumose's lips grew louder, and his cock thrust harder into her. She could feel him swelling, knew he was close, and cried out, "Yes, my lord!"

Isetnofret let out a screech when he surrendered to his need, driving his full length into her for the first time. She reached a new plateau of sweet surrender when his balls slapped repeatedly against her skin a dozen times, and then he froze, buried to the hilt inside her. He gave a roar that would have caused a lion to cower, and his seed erupted deep inside her.

The couple writhed, thrashed, and screamed as their orgasms ripped through them, until they were utterly spent. Gasping, sweating, and breathless they slowly settled into the afterglow, sharing a laugh when their eyes met, and they saw each other's exhausted, but deeply satisfied faces.

Not long after, the son of Pharaoh's huge phallus once again straightened beneath her touch. He filled her twice more before the sun's light brightened the face of the mountains and the desert once more.

****

Though she wept as she watched the huge stone seal the corridor of her mother and father's tomb, her heart also leapt with joy. Thanks to the patronage of her royal-blooded husband, the tomb of her parents was the finest that their station allowed, and would surely see them swiftly to a place of honor in the afterlife. The paintings, done in her father's own hand, and finished only days before he died, were a cut above what even most of noble blood would have enjoyed. He had spent his final years comfortably indulging his passion, in pursuit of his family's afterlife.

Her own tomb, also painted with her father's hand, was with her husband, and ready to receive them. She hoped that would be many, many years in the future.

Seven of their children stood respectfully behind them — four boys and three girls — watching the ending of the funeral, and weeping for a grandfather they loved as dearly as they had the Pharaoh, who had gone into the afterworld a few years before. Their youngest son, born just in time for her father to lay eyes upon him before he passed, suckled at her breast. That very first night had proven she was not barren, and she had proved it many times since.

Though Dedumose was far down the line of succession, and would likely never take the mantle of Pharaoh, he was an important man in his oldest brother's court. Their children would be priests, warriors, and wives to the elite. Their future was assured, and bright — in this life, and the next.

Her husband had given her the gift of eternity, which they would share forever more.

****

I know this isn't strictly fantasy, but I felt this was the readership who would most appreciate a somewhat historical tale in this setting. Hope you enjoyed it!

Please take a moment to vote. That's the bread and butter of a free author. Only vote once, though. No shenanigans! Comments and favorites are a nice boost to encourage me to keep coming back for more as well.

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,289 Followers
12