Gift of Order: His Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her nakedness leaned back so fluidly, languidly – always a dancer, she seemed to glide onto the black leather, stretching gracefully until her arms crossed above her head, legs straight and spread. Her silky mahogany hair was like a halo around her face, its long strands disappearing off the edge of the bench. Opulent breasts flattened against her chest, enticing His hands to massage the luxurious flesh – erect peaks blushed from the center of brown-pink nipples. Her legs, perfectly shaped specimens designed to wear high heels – and be bound in leather cuffs.

“Such a beguiling little vixen, my dancer,” His voice was deep, words spoken clearly, slowly… His command was unwavering.

He stood at Her head, slipped leather cuffs over each wrist, bound them with the six-inch length of silver chain, closed the clasp connecting it to the bench frame. He saw her heart beating faster as He moved around the table – her rising chest revealing evidence of her euphoria.

He wrapped leather cuffs about her ankles at the opposite edges of the bench, so she lay before Him, freely bound. His fingers mapped circles about her body, stimulating nerve endings she didn’t know existed. Calculatingly, He paced around the table, examining and savoring this gift bestowed upon Him. Traced her belly button, the amethyst and diamond stones sparkling in the pale candlelight – her stomach muscles tensed as He trailed upward along the scar in the center.

She felt the familiar longing inside, aching for Him to take her… wrap her in His presence, then open each layer of treasures until He finally held the most precious jewel – Her surrender.

He leaned over, covering her eyes with a black silk blindfold. She held her breath – His cologne was intoxicating, His touch was imprisoning.

She heard Him walk around the room, His hands never leaving her flesh. Envisioning all that He had at His disposal, she swallowed hard before He spoke once again… and this time, she fell into the abyss of His hypnotic voice.

“It’s Christmas eve, my little delphi,” He whispered, close to ear. She shuddered, smiling in the darkness He had created for her. “It is time for O/our gift exchange…”

Imaginations danced and bodies moved in tandem… the music played on, souls united in darkness… spirits released and captured, surrendered and possessed.

So it was…

On the night before Christmas, in a candle-lit room…

His creature lay stirred, bright as the moon…
He wrapped her in stars, bound to His earth…
His collar of ownership, displaying her worth…
Her promise, devotion, voice so divine…
His whisper, a seal, saying “delphi, You’re mine.”

Copyright December 2003, by delphique, for Doric Order.

12