Gift of the Goddess Ch. 09

Story Info
Jonathon and Kay's conclusion.
1.3k words
4.67
155.6k
79
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,579 Followers

Author's Note: This story contains MF sex. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------

"Hold onto the bedposts and don't let go," murmured Jonathon, smiling as he watched Kay do so. She so loved it when he used his powers on her, and although there was something erotic about tying her up, there was something even better about just ordering her to do something and knowing that she wouldn't be able to disobey. He always let he keep enough of her own mind to be able to watch her expressions, like right now she was both turned on and anxious, not knowing what he had in mind for tonight.

"Spread your legs," he told her, watching as her thighs split, "More..." Her feet were touching the edges of his double bed before he told her, "Stop. Now don't move from that position, not at all, no matter what."

Kay whimpered as he began trailing his fingers around her ankles and slowly up her legs. Jonathon knew that she wanted very badly to move, she was the kind of person who wanted to touch, and not being in control of her own body turned her on, but she would always touch him unless he specifically told her not to. Now his orders were going to keep her from even being able to react, she was completely spread and helpless before him, with nothing but his power holding her in place.

His fingers trailed up her inner thighs and then to the outside of her hips, careful not to touch her spread pussy that was already glistening with fluid.

"Oh please..." she whimpered as his hands gliding up the sides of her body, barely brushing her breasts before traveling up her arms.

"Don't talk unless it's my name," he whispered into her ear, his warm body laying itself out on top of her, his hands tracing her insides of her elbows. So many sensitive spots on her body...

"Jonathon..." she moaned, his very name a plea for more.

Sighing happily, Jonathon kissed her neck, sucking on the flesh, knowing that he would leave a hickey.

"Jonathon!" and this time his name was a plea for him to stop, to not place his mark where others would see it. She hated that kind of thing.

"Want it," he murmured around a mouthful of her neck, and she moaned as he sucked her deeply, his tongue tracing over the area where blood vessels were breaking, his mark on her body. Her pussy got even wetter as he dug his teeth in slightly, making sure the hickey would be dark and red, it would stay for days and not even her hair would hide it successfully.

Kay moaned again as his mouth traveled down to her full breasts, cupping them gently and rubbing the nipples. Rather than go straight for her pretty pink buds with his mouth, he sucked the creamy flesh between his lips, finding more places to mark her... no low-cut shirts for Kay for awhile. Unless of course, he told her to. Maybe they'd have to go to the pool tomorrow, show off all the places that she'd been marked while under his control.

With his orders not to move, she couldn't even try to resist as his mouth left mark after mark on her cleavage, some of them darker than others. Only when he was satisfied that the bruises would be visible for days did he start to play with her nipples, plucking on with his fingers while his mouth nibbled on the other. His lips felt slightly swollen from sucking on her flesh, so he lingered over her sensitive buds, waiting till sensation was fully back in his lips before moving down her stomach.

Sucking here, sucking there... she writhed a little beneath him as he attacked her sensitive stomach with his mouth. Jonathon wasn't sure if it was sensual pleasure or if he was tickling her, but it didn't matter. All she could say was his name.

Skipping over her pussy he began to suck on her inner thighs, making Kay's body tremble as it wanted to move... this was both painful and pleasurable where he was marking her now, and he was so close to her pussy... Releasing the creamy flesh from his mouth, now bruised and red, he began to lick up around the juncture of her thighs, teasing her with his tongue as he slid it close to her folds but never quite getting there.

Kay was going wild, moaning his name over and over again, her soft body marked by him, every inch of her trembling with wanton desire.

"Don't cum until I tell you to," he ordered, and only then did he begin feasting on her pussy. Sweet juices filled his mouth as he licked and sucked on her flesh, rolling her pussy lips between his teeth and sucking on her clit. Kay screamed his name as she approached orgasm but never managed to reach it, her body quivering with the dire need for completion.

But Jonathon kept licking at her, working his tongue into her hole and wiggling it, biting and nibbling at her clit... her body jumped when his tongue slid down and teased her anus. Sliding two fingers into her pussy and one into her tight ass, he began sucking on her clit with the steady rhythm of his finger thrusts; tears streamed down Kay's cheeks as she begged for orgasm with nothing more than his name.

Finally he pulled his mouth from her wet slit, pulled himself on top of her and pushed in. She was so wet and ready that he slid in with one stroke, filling her to the brim with his cock and making her scream with need. Jonathon fucked her hard and rough, running his hands over her body as he took her, feeling her quivering with the orgasm that he was denying her. Kay was completely immobile beneath him, her mind trapped by his, her body screaming for fulfillment...

Slowing his strokes, Jonathon ground himself against her, watching the expressions on her face as he toyed with her body. Plucking at her nipples, he twisted the sensitive buds, enjoying hearing her plead with his name.

"Jonathon, Jonathon, Jonathon..." over and over, a litany of lust, of denied pleasure.

Sliding his arms beneath her, Jonathon began fucking Kay hard, feeling her body immobile against him and her gasping breath filling his ears. Her pussy spasmed around him, silky satin and demanding, gripping him, trying to hold him inside of her. Kay's soft breasts were pressed against his chest and he could feel her jerking with every thrust.

"Cum for me," he growled, "Cum..."

And that was enough.

Kay's scream echoed through the room, her body shuddering beneath him as her long denied orgasm took over her senses and blew away her being. Jonathon just kept thrusting, hard and long, rubbing against her, bringing her waves and waves of pleasure as he fucked her, giving her more than the pleasure that she'd been denied.

Finally her convulsing pussy was becoming too much for him, he thrust, harder and harder, filling her with his meat as she continued to spasm beneath him... and then he was swelling inside of her and she screamed his name in utter abandon as he exploded, cum spilling into her body like molten lava and filling her with his essence.

She continued to writhe beneath him as his breath slowly returned, her voice sobbing his name. Kay was incredibly sensitive to the slightest touch now.

"You can move," he murmured, "And you can say whatever you want."

Kay didn't say anything, but she did bring her legs together, her arms wrapping around him as though he was her shelter in the storm of sensations that her body had produced, rather than the creator of those sensations.

Holding her tightly against him, stroking her hair, loving the feel of her beneath him, it suddenly struck Jonathon that Kay was his perfect woman. The kind of woman that arrives once in a lifetime, she completed something in him that Dana never had.

"Kay, will you marry me?"

The words were out of his mouth before he'd even thought about it.

Kay looked up and him and smiled through her tears, "Jonathon..."

And his name was her yes.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,579 Followers