Gift of the Magical Vibrator Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband goes to sex shop to buy the perfect vibrator.
3.2k words
3.99
39.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drake knew his wife's 30th birthday was only a few days away, as she had reminded him constantly over the past several weeks not to forget. He guessed from all the hints that she had been dropping lately that she had wanted a new vibrator for her birthday. He and his wife loved exploring with sex toys, and already had an array at home to play with. Even so, every year since they married 7 years ago, it was tradition to buy something new for each other's birthday, whether it would be bondage toys, anal toys, lingerie, or a vibrator, which was this year's choice.

He decided after work today to drop in and see what they had available in the way of vibrators, at the local sex store he and his wife go to on a regular basis. Driving there in his SUV, he had the driver's side window rolled down, letting the wind ruffle through his short brown hair. It was such a beautiful spring day and he loved inhaling the smell of fresh grass, and feeling the warmth of the sun on his skin. It put a broader smile on his handsome face as his thoughts moved to thinking of his wife in the throes of passion, using the new toy he was going to buy today.

Driving up to the familiar store, Drake feels himself becoming quite excited and elated. His body also makes it known, the slight arousal building down below his belt in reaction to thinking of his beautiful wife. He grumbles in frustration as he has to touch and adjust his hardened member rising in his pants while trying to park. Parking the SUV carefully in one of the spaces, he steps out of the vehicle, his feet already knowing the direction in which to go. He quickens his steps in the direction of the store, again adjusting himself before pulling open the front door. Walking into the store, his eyes scan the area quickly seeing no other customers shopping.

He can sense as his body becomes increasingly sexually charged just being surrounded by such a public sexual atmosphere. It is as if the room is feeding his already pleasure ridden self. His deep sea green eyes continue to scan the open space. Finally his eyes lock on to the area where the vibrators are located and heads directly towards them with one goal in mind; to find a vibrator his wife will be blown away by.

Drake walks up to the display, looking through the big selection on the back wall of the store. There are so many to choose from, and he wants to get her the perfect one. One of the sales ladies he knows as Sally, walks over from behind the front counter, seeing the look of indecisiveness on his handsome face.

"Hello Drake, is it that time of year again?" she asks him, hands crossed in front of her, giving him that knowing smile.

He turns his head in her direction making brief eye contact. "Hey Sally, yeah Sasha's birthday is this weekend and she kind of hinted to me that she wanted a vibrator this year." Drake responds with a slight smile pasted on his lips, as his eyes move back to continue browsing through the wide selection, still unsure.

"Well I can suggest some she was looking at the other day when she was in here." Sally says with a small smirk and a mischievous look in her brown eyes.

Drake looks at Sally again and smiles devilishly, wondering what his sexually charged wife was looking at in particular. Just thinking of it makes his cock twitch against the seam of his dress pants that much harder, wondering if Sally can see the bulge forming.

"That would be great Sally, I would really appreciate your input." he says, stepping aside and letting her take a few down for him to look at, giving him time to adjust once more.

Sally goes through the four she knew his wife was looking at, explaining each one, the benefits and downfalls of them, making sure he knew every detail. Looking at them he thought they were alright, but she had ones like these at home, and he wanted this one to be special. After going through them all Sally suggests some other ones that were quite different. The artistic shapes of some were fascinating and the glass ones were interesting, but not sure his wife wanted that.

"Well.... there is another option I can suggest to you Drake, if you are interested." Sally says as she walks to the back of the store, crooking her finger for him to follow her. Curious as to what she has for the next suggestion, he follows her to the back of the store. He pushes the red satin curtain aside covering the doorway she just barely walked through. He walks a few feet and gasps looking on in silence at the machine his eyes behold.

There in the backroom of this sex store was something that looked like some futuristic machine. There was a computer touch screen, with some sort of laser scanner attached to it, behind that there was a large shiny metallic rectangular shaped machine with a conveyor belt coming out the end of it.

"What is that Sally?" Drake says curiously pointing directly at the machine.

"This is what I call my Magic Vibro Maker 2000." she says as she pats the top of the machine.

Drake looks on, his eyes fixated his mouth slightly agape. "Where did you get this? I mean I have not seen anything like it before." Drake asks genuinely curious about it, being that he works as an engineer and loves working with and researching the latest in mechanics and machines.

She puts her index finger over her bright red lips, "Now that is something that I cannot tell you as it is confidential information. All I can really say is that it is from a well-known inventor from a big technology company and they are sending these out to test the market for them, see how well they do."

Drake raises his eyebrows and scratches his head wondering who it could possibly be. "What exactly does it do? How does it work?" he asks, walking closer to take a better look.

She walks over to the scanner, "You place your cock here in front and on top of the scanner, then press this red button." she explains as she points to it. "It takes thorough measurements of your cock then on this screen you will see the scanned results." she says as she tilts the screen to him. "Then you can fiddle with the dimensions and length if you would like, and add all kinds of extra features into your personalized vibrator." she explains, showing him a screen with a variety of interesting options.

Drake's eyes go wide looking at all the options. Some you could tell what it was by the word used and others he was not as sure but he knew he wanted to try some of them. Drake smiles to himself, thinking what is more perfect then giving his wife a vibrator in the shape of his own impressive member. He turns to Sally his hard cock twitching as it seems to also agree with his decision.

"How come you have never shown us this before?" Drake asks.

"Well I am showing you now as you have been long time customers, and I will even give you a bit of a discount as it is for your wife's birthday." Sally says, winking at me, her brown eyes twinkling.

"Thank you Sally, I would like that and if you can tell I am very interested." Drake says, he cock eager to make a replica of itself in toy form.

"Well then shall we get started so the machine can get on with developing it for you, as it takes roughly about a day to finish." she says to him while pushing some buttons on the touch screen.

Drake moves to stand in front of the scanner, but before he moves to take his zipper on his slacks down he turns to her with a worried look on his face. "This scan won't do anything to harm him will it?"

Sally looks at him, smiling softly, "No there will be no damage or bad side effects if that is what you are worried about, the scan is perfectly safe."

"How many others have you done?" he asks.

"I have done a few and all were very satisfied with the results." she replies, smirking as if she knows something he does not.

"Alright then, let's get this show on the road." Drake says, as he pulls the zipper down on his slacks seeing Sally briefly eyeing what he is doing as she prepares the machine. He reaches inside his boxers and pulls his now fully hard erect member from where it has been throbbing along the confines of his pants.

Pushing a couple more buttons, she then walks away from the machine facing away from him. "Okay, place your cock directly on top of the scanner and push the button in front of your right hand to commence the scan. It should take about 5 min or so." she says over her shoulder as she walks from the room. "I will leave to give you some privacy. When you are done or if you have questions come let me know." And with that she is gone from the room.

Drake turns back to the machine and then hears a beep as he puts his cock on top of the scanner. The red button lights up signifying everything is okay to continue. He takes a big breath of air into his lungs, stroking his cock a few more times to bring it to its maximum hardness and thickness. He groans as slight tingles of pleasure shoot back and forth through his cock. Reluctantly he takes his hand away from his cock watching as it bobs and twitches, aching to be stroked more. He looks at the red button flashing in front of him, and slowly his index finger on his right hand closes the distance toward it.

Finally his finger makes contact. He watches as tiny lasers surround his cock, like a condom would. A slight warming sensation fizzles around his cock as it is being scanned, but that seems to be the only sensation it provokes; other than his cock aching to release itself in a wave of extreme orgasmic pleasure. He watches with fascination at the screen as a copy of his impressive member appears before his eyes.

A few minutes go by and the picture on the screen becomes more detailed showing every vein and ridge in his shaft. The engorged tip of his shaft is mimicked quite precisely. As the scan continues he feels a small amount of precum trickling down from the head of his shaft, feeling the small amount of liquid make a beeline for his balls. His hand itches to touch his cock but knows he has to wait till he gets his cock out of the scanner.

Finally the scan beeps once more signifying it has stopped. Pulling his cock out of the scanner he grasps it in his right hand stroking vigorously as he shifts himself in front of the screen. He examines the image of his cock on the screen, deciding not to change anything about the size or shape. He knows with a hundred percent certainty that his wife will love that this vibrator represents the exact replica of his cock.

Next were the options to add to it. First for the intensity and types of vibrations. Drake decides on putting in only four but, putting in four very unique and interesting ones. Next was the color, he ponders about it for a minute and decides on red as she loves the color red. As for power source he chooses it to be a wall/USB plug in as his wife hates always putting in fresh batteries.

As he continues through the options on the screen, he begins to stroke harder, feeling the heat of his cum a burning inferno within his testacles. Knowing how close he is to finishing this masterpiece brings him closer and closer to his pleasurable release. He moans, and closes his eyes for a moment seeing his wife again in his imagination enjoying his toy cock very thoroughly.

Smiling, he opens his eyes focusing back on the screen. The special options were next. He was not exactly sure what they all did but, they all sounded quite interesting. As he scrolls through them, the words used to describe each feature made some seem kind of intriguing and other altogether puzzling.

Tapping his index finger against his lips he debates his options. Finally he decides on only three different ones; extreme pleasurable connection, oral stimulation, and mind blowing orgasm and adds those to the list of options he has already chosen. The screen then displays the final product, giving him a 360 degree view of it. Happy and very satisfied with what he sees, he presses the NEXT button on the screen. The second final screen pops up asking for payment before continuing. He touches the credit card option in and scans his card in the slot beside the screen.

"Purchase confirmed," it relays to him in an automaton voice.

His receipt prints out but his hands are much too busy to take it at the moment. He is so worked up, stroking his cock rigorously in a smooth and hurried up and down motion, feeling his palm sticky with his precum. He groans as the final screen pops up and START appears in bold letters on the screen. Quickly he pushes it, hearing the machine commence in making him the perfect vibrator for his wife.

His hands now grasp both his cock and balls, as his mind obsesses over the image of his wife in total ecstasy. Her naked body splayed on the bed, legs spread wide, inserting the vibrator in and out of her beautiful pussy. He hears her soft moans echoing in his brain as he knows the sound of them all too well. He groans along with the image of his wife moaning, thrusting, and impaling herself on her new toy, hearing her calling his name as she does.

He grips harder at his pulsing slick hard shaft within his grasp, accelerating the speed. He balls tighten up against his body as he feels the cum within him start to work its way up from his tight hot testicles through his shaft, quickly pushing him to impending orgasm. His mind continues imagining, envisioning feeding his cum to his sexy, insatiable wife as she puts on an incredible erotic show for him. The buzzing of the busy machine in the background only feeds his imagination as he focuses more and more on the vibrator in his wife's pussy.

"Oh fuck," he whispers to himself, feeling his orgasm right there on the precipice. The precum literally drenching into his boxers making them feel slightly damp against his thighs.

With a loud groan he shoots out a long stream of cum onto the ground in front of him, just missing the screen. He grunts out all through his orgasm as his cock convulses and pushes out all that wonderful creamy cum, sending waves of incredibly intense pleasure rolling through him. Finally the last of his orgasm subsides and to his amazement he has cummed quite a bit, as he looks at the small pool of liquid on the ground in front of him. His cheeks flush with what he has just done, feeling a sort of high from getting off where he could have been seen.

Sticking his now spent member back into his boxers, zipping up he pants, he feels the wetness more prominently, loving the feeling in some ways. He knows all to well his wife will be turned on finding his member and boxers sticky with the residue of his spent pleasure.

Drake looks around to find something to clean up the pool of cum on the floor; only seeing lingerie and toys back here along with the machine. He looks through the pile of lingerie, and pulls out one he thinks his wife will like and smiles as he uses it to absorb his cum. He then moves to grab his bill from the machine, stuffing it in his pocket beside his wallet. Holding the thin silky piece of lingerie in his grasp, Drake walks out to the front of the store. He glances back at the machine and smiles, looking forward to seeing the finished product tomorrow.

Bringing the lingerie with him he walks to up to Sally at the front counter and smiles. "Thank you very much Sally, I know my wife is going to love it. When shall I come pick it up tomorrow?" he asks, seeing her glance down at lingerie in his hand.

"This time tomorrow should be fine Drake." she replies, smirking as she sees the slight wet spot on the piece of lingerie he is holding. "Are you planning on buying that too today?" she asks

A tinge of red arises against his fair skin, making him look even better looking than he already dares to be. "Yes Sally; let's just call it an early pre birthday present." he replies, smirking sideways with those masculine firm lips as he hands it to her over the counter.

She rings it up, careful to not touch the wet spot too much. "That will be $32.50" she says.

Drake hands her his credit card. Swiping it quickly, she hands it back along with his purchase.

"Enjoy the rest of your night and see you tomorrow then." She giggles and winks slightly at him her brown eyes twinkling again.

He again senses there is something she is not telling him, but cannot figure out what it is. His eyes go wide hoping she did not get a sneak peak of what was going on behind the curtain. He then relaxes, knowing that even if she did, it did not matter as he knows Sally would never tell his wife what occurred. Anyways, it was the thought of his wife that was turning him more. Pleasuring himself in a semipublic place with the potential of being watched only added to his excitement slightly.

"Thank you Sally I will, and yes see you tomorrow then." he replies and nods his head as he walks through the front door out back to his SUV; thoughts of the newly bought vibrator staying fresh in his mind. Looking forward more now than before for his wife to receive her birthday present and test it out for him. But for tonight the lingerie will be a reminder of things to come so to speak. Jumping into his vehicle he starts the engine, putting it in drive and hurriedly but carefully guides himself and his vehicle home to the loving embrace of his beautiful, sexy wife in his arms.

TO BE CONTINUED...