Gift of the Old Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,817 Followers

"Lisa!" She cried partly scared, but mostly lust filled her voice.

"Shhh..." I put my finger to her lips as I crawled on top of her, "I'm giving you a gift Madi, and I know you'll love it." Before she could ask questions I kissed her with the heat of a thousand suns. She returned the kiss with equal to, if not greater passion and began grinding her burning pussy against my thigh. Her clit was already three inches long and half an inch thick. I moaned into her mouth as I thought about how big she would be by the end.

Our kiss continued. Our breasts squashed together; our hard nipples rubbing roughly against the other.

"Ahhh.... Fuck me." She pleaded quietly, the pain and pleasure of her still growing clit almost too much to bare.

"Of course." I said and grew my cock, "How big do you want it?" I asked her.

"I... don't... care!" She grunted as her clit grew another inch longer, now poking from her at about seven inches long and one inch thick. I commanded my cock to become bigger than even humans could've imagined. I looked between us as my cock grew rapidly, followed by her slowly transforming clit. Mine was faster however, and the cock grew to greet us in mere seconds.

My cock head was between us and I knew that she wanted it. I still had no idea how she was able to take my cock last night, but I truly didn't care. I wanted... needed... to fuck her tight cunt until it lost it's shape forever. I moved away from her and grew a dozen tentacles from my back. They converged on her, wrapping around her waist, carefully avoiding her now nine inch cock, her thighs and calves, and tied her arms behind her back, giving the wonderfully image of tentacle rape, though this was far from it. My tentacles carried her over to me and placed her head over the head of my cock.

"Suck it!" I commanded and she didn't waste any time. Her warm lips engulfed the tip of my throbbing member, her tiny mouth unable to take even an inch of my monstrous appendage. She made up for it though. Kissing and licking the entire head, even penetrating the hole with her tongue.

It wasn't long before I was desperate to fuck her. The tentacles turned her around and placed her cunt directly over my cock head, which leaked pre-cum in thick streams down it's length. Not another second passed and I was in her again, penetrating her all the way to her womb. My tentacles stroked her bulging abdomen, which was stretched so tight around my cock that I could feel their touch through her. I wrapped a smaller tentacle around her growing cock, now eleven inches, and began using it to jack her off. Her moans rose again in volume and pitch. A tentacle moved to her lips and began rubbing it's slime all over and around her lips, before forcing itself into her warm inviting cavity, another tentacle moved to her anus.

"Uh mmmph! Mmmmph!" She cried out in protest, then screamed in pain as a four inch thick tendril forced it's way into her.

I could feel everything. Her mouth sucking my tentacle, her ass clenching around the other, and her cunt, trying to milk me of every drop of cum I have. Once again I cleared my mind, no very easy right then, and pictured her being able to stretch to the point where she could contain my orgasm, all of it. I didn't know if it would work, but since her cock was still growing, I assumed it would. With that I began to pull out slowly, mimicked by the tendril in her ass. When I was barely inside her I pushed back in completely, filling both her lower holes with the force of a thousand supernovas. With each withdraw and each thrust her cries turned from pain to ecstasy.

I knew that I wouldn't last long even as I added another tentacle to her ass. I wrapped two around her breasts and pushed a third between the enormous mounds.

"Just a little more..." I moaned. Madi nodded and moaned louder, while sucking all the harder on my tentacle in an attempt to get her prize, despite having orgasm after orgasm. In five minutes I was at the breaking point and screamed my climax as my appendages doubled in girth, stretching her gaping holes further and causing her to gag as the tendril slid down her throat, cutting off her air. I could feel hot cum speeding through my cock and tentacles, racing towards their target. I watched on as the first blast filled her.

Madi's womb inflated massively, appearing six months from just the first spurt, her stomach expanded, though not so drastically. Her tits, face and neck were covered in my thick white seed, effectively covering every inch of her face in one go. And that was just the start! My tentacles visibly bulged as they pumped gallons of my cum in and on her, shortly her small body, once lightly tanned was now painted white. Not a single inch escaped, her hair, her eyes, her back, and indeed her now fourteen inch cock were all covered in my viscous fluid. Her torso was ridiculous! Her womb had expanded as though it held a demon horse sized ball, while her stomach had inflated to the point where my cum had risen up her oesophagus and was pouring from the small gaps as the sides of her mouth. Her face was calm however, and I knew that she loved this, that she loved me, that she would be mine forever and always. Finally when her abdomen had become its own mountain I stopped cumming.

I laid her down, but I didn't pull out of her. I wanted to know roughly how much cum was inside her and I knew the perfect way. I picked her up, my many appendages plugging the exits for my cum and carried her to my bathroom. My bathtub was large enough to be able to hold roughly eighty gallons of water. I sat cross-legged in the tub, with her resting on my lap, her barely conscious eyes trying to register where she was, only now did I pull my cock and tentacles out. The floodgates were opened.

From her cunt and ass came a flood of cum. Instantly the tub was filled about a fifth and her womb was still largely inflated, she vomited cum all over us, adding to the pool. Cum was still flowing fast from her pussy and the sperm now passed my waist and was now starting to cover my breasts. I moved a tentacle to her stomach and pushed down eliciting a groan from her lips and bringing forth yet another flood of my orgasm.

"I have to pee." She gasped quietly.

"Go for it." I told her and smiled at how child-like she seemed right then. Her warm urine joined the white sludge as it covered my still rock hard nipples. I held her like that for so long as she slept in my arms. I didn't need as much as I used to and I stayed awake lightly licking her clean of my seed. I love how she and I taste.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,817 Followers
12