Gift of the Old Ch. 04: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Groggily I sat up, ignoring the protests of my body, and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. When I opened them again, I saw destruction, though it had clearly happened earlier, however the flames still burned strongly. Looking around several houses were destroyed, and the road and side-walks weren't in much better shape, then I saw where I had been resting; a giant crater, once that reached beyond the road and had caused several houses to crumble. I stood up, staring in a state of shock at the sights around me, my mind alight with activity trying to remember what had happened. Then I saw it, the blood. So much blood.

I wasn't squeamish and I'd seen plenty of gory as all hell horror movie. But even they were outdone by this. The sight and amount of blood was too much for me and I fell to my knees, my body and mind giving out on me as I tried to process what I was seeing. It was like some horror movie, like the ones where aliens attack and kill everyone, yet there were no aliens, only devastation. A sudden throbbing began in the back of head, quickly becoming a painful pulsations that forced my hands to my head, as though they could stop it, but still the pulsations grew, becoming unbearable. Then they stopped and a flood of images came pouring into my mind.

I saw it all. I remembered it all; impregnating those women with demon spawn, confronting a changed Credo, and finally the battle we had so one-sidedly fought, with Credo dominating the fight as though I were nothing but a angry child. I could feel tears in my eyes. Was I angry that Credo had won so easily, or was it that I regretted what I'd done? Whatever the reason, they ran down my cheeks, their trails feeling like knives dragged across my skin. I shook my head, and wiped the tears away, focusing on locating Credo. Closing my eyes, I allowed my senses to reach out; my hearing could pick up the smallest of sounds, my nose the faintest of scents, my skin felt the lightest of touches, and then my sixth sense; my mind's eye, reached out, searching throughout the neighbourhood. Then I found him.

(3rd Person)

Credo roared silently as his orgasm filled the dhampir to bursting. He watched through lust glazed eyes, as her stomach bloated from just one discharge, despite the fact that there were several more on their way. Madi simply looked up at him, trying to grin in absolute delight, but the expression was twisted by the massive appendage stretching her jaw wide. She felt the next shot stretch the delicious cock in her throat, the passage of the bulge shown clearly through her taut flesh. Once another load was deposited inside, another was on the way, then another, and another, almost seeming unending as the balls of cum stretched her jaw and throat, before filling her already pregnant looking stomach with more demonic seed. More and more flooded her body until even the dhampir could take no more.

The cum flooded back up her oesophagus, shooting from her nose and eventually pouring from the seal of her lips. Despite this, Credo's seed continued to fire on, filling her faster than her body could expel it, the pressure in her stomach eventually forcing the river to flood her lower body even further, filling her intestines until reaching the exit. Not willing to part with anymore semen, Madi clenched her ass tight, trying futilely to keep the sperm from escaping, letting out a small whine as she felt it leak from her behind. By now a puddle was pooling around the two, almost reaching the size of a pond. Then Credo's orgasm finally ceased, turning to smaller spurts, then dribbling weakly, before ending entirely. His climax over, Credo pulled from the dhampir's throat.

The moment the space was free, a flood of cum came forth. It further doused Madi, adding to the dried cum already there, also adding to the constantly increasing pool around them, not wanting to lose any more precious semen, she began shoving back into her mouth, even as it poured from her lips. The display of wanton lust was enough to arouse Credo, his cock already reaching its former glory. Seeing this, Madi ceased her movements, her gaze focused solely on the cock before her. Spontaneously, she got onto all fours, presenting her sopping vagina and leaking asshole to him, her body visibly shaking in its need to be filled completely. Such a wonderful sight, Credo thought.

The addicted dhampir whimpered in need. Shaking her hips, causing the round globes of her ass to quake enticingly, she looked behind at Credo, her eyes pleading for more, even as cum continued to dribble the corners of her mouth, and dripped from her shapely form. As he lined his cock up to her cunt, a thought came to him, one of the child that was steadily growing within her womb, one that would be part human, part demon, and part vampire, however due to Lisa's unstable demonic power, the demonic side would no doubt be stronger than both the vampire and human halves. This meant that Credo needed to purify it, however the blood of three races coursed in the small foetus, meaning it would be far more difficult to do so, but even so, Credo had a plan. For a brief second Credo's large balls glowed with an angelic light.

With his plan in motion, Credo pressed against Madi's pleading pussy. To a lustful cry from her, he thrust inside, filling her moist depths to capacity, stretching the lips taut around his girth, and pressing hard against her cervix. Knowing that any and all pain she felt translated to pleasure, Credo pulled back and thrust with all his considerable strength, smashing against her womb's entrance with enough force to break bone. However, the entrance refused to give, no doubt reinforced due to the demonic spawn growing within the womb. Once more a bright light shone for a second, and with one more, even more powerful thrust he broke through, hilting his entirety within her. The child was safe however, due to a constant barrier around it, but that too soon gave out under the angelic power assaulting it. Credo then truly began to fuck Madi into blissful oblivion.

He had constructed his own barrier around the foetus. Protecting it from all harm even as he thrust his length deep enough to punch her organs. Each time he hilted inside her, Madi let out a small cry as miniature orgasms ran through her entire body, her juices pouring from her stretched snatch, and adding to the white pool beneath it. Her own cock came to her attention suddenly, so she placed all her weight on one arm, moving the other to her throbbing phallus, needing to feel the sensations of cumming from this organ again. She stroked it in time to Credo's thrusts, each time bringing an ever lasting stream of pre-cum from her tip, aiding her in her masturbation, even as her cunt was filled to the brim with delicious cock, and her womb was fucked hard enough that it would kill her, were she a normal human. Even as she was pounded harder than ever before, harder than even Lisa had fucked her, Madi still wanted more, no she absolutely needed more! Using what remained of her muscle control, she clenched and unclenched her pussy around Credo's cock, trying to milk it of its delightful semen. When she felt him swell within her, Madi let out a joyous cry as she came.

Credo could feel every inch of her delightful pussy. The sensation of it tightening then loosening around him was wonderful, as though her cunt were sucking him like she had earlier, even as he fucked her into oblivion. As he pulled out and thrust back in, he began to feel his climax building, his cock swelling and stretching her cunt even further. With a roar, Credo once again hilted within her, as Madi came around him, her pussy becoming a vice around him, undulating around his cock, urging him on even as her orgasm washed through her. Credo let out a roar as he came.

(1st Person)

I watched in aroused disbelief, as Credo began to cum inside my dhampir lover. His output was greater than when he came inside me, her slightly bulging womb becoming full term from the first spurt alone, and there was so much more to come. My hands had wondered of their own accord, one kneading my impossible tits, pinching my nipple hard, eliciting a cry of pleasured pain from my lips, all the while my other hand had gone to my cunt. My aching, dripping, needy cunt. I needed to fill it, so fucking bad! I didn't who, or what fucked me then, I just needed a cock inside me.

"Maybe I could lend a hand." A voice said, resonating within my own head.

"Who are you?" Despite my highly aroused state, when someone starts speaking in my head I tend to question it now.

"Who else? I am your king, and I have enough power to give you a release unlike anything you've ever felt before." The offer was far too enticing to deny.

"Oh god, just do it!" I said, my fingers rubbing over my engorged clit in desperate need of release. I was too preoccupied to notice the ghostly laughter that echoed in my head, even as darkness enveloped me.

(3rd Person)

Credo could hardly think as the pleasure washed over him. However, he forced that to the corner of his mind, even as his sperm flooded Madi's womb, and disabled the barrier around the foetus. Rather than drowning it, his cum was converted in angelic light, which was absorbed by the developing infant, wherein the particles of light, sought the demonic blood and destroyed it, replacing with that of angels. With his work done, Credo replaced the barrier and let his orgasm once more take over, his cock so thick not a drop of his seed could escape her womb, inflating it to full term with twins, only to go further, her womb and flesh stretching to the size of a beach ball, and beyond. As he neared the end her abdomen was inflated to the size of a horse.

Despite the absurd size of her womb, Madi never felt better. Her vampiric hunger finally being satisfied, and beyond even that, giving her enough cum to survive for months on end. She laid on her side, basking in the afterglow, her hand caressing her mountainous stomach, even as Credo pulled out to a explosion of cum that further increased the pool she laid in, and coating the women beside her. Credo turned from the sight, not wanting to fall back into a lustful daze, and began to walk slowly back to Lisa. The acts he had carried out had drained him even more than he had thought, leaving him unable to move any faster than the average demon, at least until his strength returned. Michael returned soon after he began walking back.

"I have to say, you impressed me back there."

"What do you mean?" Credo asked.

"I mean, even I wouldn't have thought of using semen as a way to transfer particles of light into a foetus. I probably would've taken my chances and tried purifying it normally." He said.

"It was too risky, even if that child had demonic blood in it, it still carried the blood of humans, and I cannot bear to see another life fade, even before it had a chance at living." Credo explained, feeling glad despite his drained state, not only that but the sex hadn't hurt either.

"That's another thi-" Michael began, but stopped suddenly.

"What is it?" Credo asked, but then he too sensed it; something of unmatched power, something undeniably evil, and he recognised it.

"How the hell is here?" Michael said, not caring that he had cursed, only that Lucifer himself was somehow on earth, with all his power intact.

"I don't know. But I will find out." Credo vowed and began sprinting, hoping his power would recover before he arrived.

(1st Person)

I came too in a cavernous room. It was easily the most extravagant room I'd ever seen, matched only by certain royalty from Earth, with what appeared to be rubies, diamonds, emeralds, and various other gems decorating the red walls. As I looked at them, I noticed the walls seeming to pulsate, as though they had a pulse. I got out the incredibly comfortable bed, and walked to the walls, reaching out with a cautious hand, ran it across them, immediately feeling the flesh they were made of. After all I'd seen I didn't really react, just furrowed my brow in confusion and left it at that. Returning to the bed, I began to wonder just whose room this was, as I knew full well I was in the demon world, but not many demons seemed to care much for jewels or decoration in general. Then a part of the wall seemed to open, and I saw him. Someone I instinctively knew to be the king of all demons; Lucifer.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person, Lisa." He said and I immediately felt a flush of arousal. Was this his power? Could his voice bring me to an intense state of lust, even with just a few words.

"You see I've been waiting for this moment, for... well, quite some time." He walked closer to me, his aura sending electrical impulses to my nipples and clit. A part of me noticed my cock was no longer there, but that hardly mattered, as I watched him, trying to keep my mind straight, even as arousal warred with my ability to think.

"I needed you to be prepared for when I enacted this stage of my plan." He was standing in front of me now, and I noticed how tall he was, towering at roughly eight feet. I also began to look him over, hoping to keep my lust at bay.

He was dressed entirely in black. His shirt tight enough that I could easily see his perfectly defined abs, while his jeans were clearly too tight as well, his cock bulging along the leg, obviously too long to be confined any other way. He was also deathly pale, though he didn't look sickly, in fact he exuded pure, undeniable power and lust. His eyes were pitch black, the sclera golden, while his irises were as black as space, and they seemed to look into my soul, intoxicating it with a need for him, and only him. His oil black hair was groomed perfectly and fell behind him in a cascade of darkness, all the way to his waist. As I looked him over however, I sensed something beneath the visage before me, something truly monstrous, something that would truly resemble the king of all demons, and the ruler of hell. But right now that was the least of my worries.

He reached out to me. I felt his hand on my cheek, caressing me, at the touch I felt a small orgasm rock me. My thoughts were chaotic; did I just cum, if only just a little, from his touch alone? I took a deep breathe through my nose, and I took in his scent, so intoxicating, so... arousing. I could hardly breathe after that, my lust for this monster in a beautiful disguise was overwhelming, I would do anything for this demonic Adonis to fuck me, right here and now. My hands reached out to him, but he gripped my wrists in a single hand and forced them over my head, then he looked me over, taking several steps back to take it all in, his gaze made it obvious that I was little more than a piece of meat, valuable meat, but meat nonetheless. But it was clear that my naked form was having an effect on him, as I saw his cock growing within its denim prison. I blinked, and suddenly he was as naked as I was, his dick half erect, but even so it was far greater than any I'd taken before, out matching even Credo's or my own. My cunt released a flood of my juices in anticipation.

He kept my wrists in his hand as his cock rose. My muscles burned with effort, as I tried to break away from his grip to take hold of the growing pillar of god like masculinity, however he was clearly far, far stronger than I was, and I sat there, staring at his swelling glory, as it rose to meet my gaze, only stopping its growth when it was hard as stone and directly in front my eyes.

"Open." He commanded, and I did as said, opening my mouth as wide as possible, but even then I knew his cock would stretch my jaw wide. And I practically came in anticipation. Before I could react, he thrust forward, and indeed my jaw was stretched wide enough to dislocate, were I human of course, then I felt him press onward, burying inch after glorious inch in my mouth and by extension my throat. I could taste him clearly on my tongue. I moaned at the taste, and at the knowledge that this was the starter, the main course was yet to come. With a strangled cry I moved forward as best I could, impaling myself on his majestic prick.

I pressed froward as hard and fast as I could. I could feel him in my stomach now, and his cock no doubt obvious through my flesh, however as I looked down at him from my nose, I could see no much more of it was left, and I had hardly any room left to fill. I let out a whine, making my unhappiness at being unable to take him all into my mouth obvious. He chuckled darkly, and removed his hand from my wrists, which fell to my sides, my body completely submissive to his will, and I felt his large hands grip each side of my head. I looked up as best I could, to see a smile of malicious intent on his face, and in that smile I knew what he intended. I was helpless to stop him as he forced my head forward.

I could feel the skin of my abdomen stretching impossibly as another foot of hard cock was forced down my throat, and oesophagus. My hands moved of their own accord to my stomach, feeling, very clearly, the shape of his cock through my flesh, my skin stretched taut around it. I felt inch after inch pushing out, as still more of his overwhelming phallus filled me. Were it not for my demonic power, I'm sure I would've died long ago, both from the impossible stretching to my body, and the lack of oxygen, but I couldn't care less, I wanted more of him inside me. As though reading my thoughts, he pulled roughly on my head, burying the last several inches inside. My hands felt my stomach, and found his cock, a full foot of it jutting out, like an absurd growth. I looked up at him in absolute shock and bliss.

He stared down at me, his cold gaze smouldering with his own desire. I felt a rush of pleasure shoot through me, his eyes sending a powerful orgasm through my body, my cunt actually squirting, just from his eyes and cock alone.

"You know what to do." He said, and I did know, on instinct I knew. I pulled back a full foot, all the while wrapping my hands around his jutting cock, trying to pleasure him through my flesh. Then he pulled me back down, and sliding his cock through my gripping hands. The sensation of him using my throat like this was unbelievable, and feeling his cock slide through my skin and across my hands was impossibly perfect. Darkness began to creep at my vision as the absolute bliss washed through me.

He suddenly pulled out completely. I gasped at the loss of his cock, and lunged after it, but he pushed me back, invisible ropes holding me down, spreading my arms and legs wide apart, baring my dripping cunt for all to see. I saw him grin at the sight, raising his cock he swayed it from side to side, and I followed it, unable to look away from that glistening pillar of lust, as I watched it, I saw it begin to grow, swelling to become as thick as my thigh and longer than my body. My mouth began to water, but I knew that he was about to give me pleasure unmatched by anything else in existence. Chuckling at the sight, he finally lined his cock up to my pussy, rubbing the tip along my drooling lips, the head alone far greater in girth than my entire crotch, but I would be fine, I knew I would be. He began pressing against me, I gave a cry of abject joy, feeling my tiny cunt stretch impossibly around him as he forced his way inside.

He continued to press onward. Soon enough he was against my cervix, but he pressed onward, forcing his entirety inside. Centimetres became inches and inches became feet, my stomach once more deforming wildly from the amount being forced inside my body. I watched, bound and helpless, as his cock speared my body, the incredible phallus stretching me just right that it began to near my face, the skin stretched so tight around it that I could see my veins and tendons clearly. I knew he still had no much more to cum, and I knew he wouldn't stop until he had hilted inside me. I felt my cunt spasm around him, as another orgasm washed over me, my vaginal muscles clenching as best they could around him, even as a fountain of my juices shot from me, he continued to push inside. I felt my body go limp from the sheer pleasure.