Gift of the Old

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers

After three days my horse legs were easily strong enough to carry my weight. Over those three days the monster, he told me to call him Credo, taught me how to use magic. I don't mean some simple parlour tricks, but how to fly, how to disappear, and how to shape-shift. He said I was natural at shape-shifting, especially between human and centaur forms, however I could fully change my body, and so only my lower half changed, but I did have a power that not Credo had, the power to add little parts of a animal to my own body, meaning I want a tail, I have a tail. I also had the ability to switch between genders, or be both at once. I can't deny that I loved my new powers and body.

On the fourth day Credo demonstrated how to open a portal between his world and mine. He used this to kill two birds with one stone and sent me back through, when I asked if my magic would be weaker he said no, and explained that my power was tied to my sexual energy, so as long as I had satisfying sex my power would remain strong. He had also taken the liberty to convince my boss and co-workers that I was extremely ill and had gone to a remote country for treatment, he had also used my money to buy a large amount of land, allowing me enough room to run freely in centaur form, after all, walking on two actually felt really weird now.

"Will I see you again?" I asked as we stood at his portal.

"Only if you wish it." He said and surprised me when he kissed, with my new height he didn't have to bend very low to press his lips to mine and wrestle with my tongue. His mouth tasted quite nice surprisingly and it made me hungry for me, but we were short on time, a portal can only be opened on a full moon in the human world, and the night was starting to ebb away there.

"I'll miss you, and the roses." I said before stepping through the portal.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers
12